The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

I saw a twinkle. For someone who has spent a lot of early mornings in the wilderness. It looked like Venus to me.

The larger point is this: If a planet 4 times as massive as Jupiter (and we all know that mass doesn't equal size) were 15 days out from passing our orbit, every amateur astronomer in the world would be squawking about it.

That simply couldn't be suppressed.
after your last post i went to youtube to watch it, and got a little better view
and yeah i saw a small twinkle in the sky, and yeah, its likely venus

From where I am at in the world, you can see Venus in the morning just off the left hand side of the crescent moon as you face south.

The video maker declares "It's not venus" but you can't get any bearings on the sky. You can't see the moon to judge for yourself what it is.

However, to me, it looks like Venus.

geauxtohell, Long time my friend or foe? Like what you already know, It is Venus bro. These guys will move on to the Mayan 2012 prediction after this one pasts. Hope all is good in your neck of the woods. ;) ~BH

Last edited:
You folks get hung up to much on the specifics.
We don't know the actual specifics.
In case you haven't noticed we're guessing.

If you are so good in calculating, why don't you do the maths and tell us at what distance and/or mass it would cause a possible pole shift?

Yeah. Specifics aren't at all important to astrology, physics, or science as a whole.

You just impeached every claim you've made.

If this thing were as close as you guys claim it is, we'd be able to see and would start to feel the effects of it's gravitational field.

Yeah, and you are sure in for a very cold shower. ;)
can i have a hot shower if i buy silver?

You folks get hung up to much on the specifics.
We don't know the actual specifics.
In case you haven't noticed we're guessing.

If you are so good in calculating, why don't you do the maths and tell us at what distance and/or mass it would cause a possible pole shift?

Yeah. Specifics aren't at all important to astrology, physics, or science as a whole.

If this thing were as close as you guys claim it is, we'd be able to see and would start to feel the effects of it's gravitational field.

If what you say is true, it won't make a damn bit of difference how prepared you are. We are all screwed.

You are delusional twice over.

As it stands, I imagine on March 15th, the goal posts will be moved again.

Just as they were in 2003.

Speaking of details; why can't we see this thing yet? How come the tides haven't started responding to it's gravitational field?

If what you say is true, it won't make a damn bit of difference how prepared you are. We are all screwed.

You are delusional twice over.

As it stands, I imagine on March 15th, the goal posts will be moved again.

Just as they were in 2003.

Speaking of details; why can't we see this thing yet? How come the tides haven't started responding to it's gravitational field?
it has romulan cloaking technology

like i said before ;)

I've figured out how it all works.

If we buy enough silver, the precious metals mining guild will finally have enough money to send a signal into space, open the Bajoran wormhole, and send the Brown Dwarf and the Puppeteer Fleet of Worlds into the Delta Quadrant.

What the Dwarf does there will be the Founders' and the Jem'hadar's problem, not ours!

If you care about the Alpha Quadrant, BUY SILVER!

I've figured out how it all works.

If we buy enough silver, the precious metals mining guild will finally have enough money to send a signal into space, open the Bajoran wormhole, and send the Brown Dwarf and the Puppeteer Fleet of Worlds into the Delta Quadrant.

What the Dwarf does there will be the Founders' and the Jem'hadar's problem, not ours!

If you care about the Alpha Quadrant, BUY SILVER!

:eusa_eh:

:clap2::clap2::lol:

ok so is terrals timeline wrong now?

UPDATE: March 31st Pole Shft?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the search tags at the bottom of the page.

9 out of 10 Google searchers recommend buying silver as a way to stop the Brown Dwarf.

True Story!

:thup:

Agree - at the moment I cant see any evidence of a brown dwarf. Unless it's that comet elenin? But I'm not sure, I cant see any hard evidence that prooves that.

Although I still think all the animal deaths and increasing disasters is a little weird... but there is no evidence to suggest that It's being caused by anything from space.

Haarp perhaps? I dunno...

Latest pictures of Brown Dwarf and orbiting planets available on you tube , I cannot post the link because this site will not let me , do a search for NIBIRU - Latest with 5 planets Visible.flv

To answer all you dipshit`s , this approaching star is cold , very cold , 40 degrees Kelvin or -200 degrees centigrade , it is not visible with ordinary optics , only through an infrared camera or with similar long/short wavelength filters.

The reason we have not felt the gravitational pull yet is because IT IS NOT CLOSE ENOUGH YET , when it is close enough then we will feel the pull and , yes then you will start wailing about the fact no one told you about it!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Latest pictures of Brown Dwarf and orbiting planets available on you tube , I cannot post the link because this site will not let me , do a search for NIBIRU - Latest with 5 planets Visible.flv

To answer all you dipshit`s , this approaching star is cold , very cold , 40 degrees Kelvin or -200 degrees centigrade , it is not visible with ordinary optics , only through an infrared camera or with similar long/short wavelength filters.

The reason we have not felt the gravitational pull yet is because IT IS NOT CLOSE ENOUGH YET , when it is close enough then we will feel the pull and , yes then you will start wailing about the fact no one told you about it!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

From one dipshit to another dipshit, I would think that it would reflect sunlight.....right? I mean after all, we get a reflection from Pluto......moron.

Who the fuck's sock are you?

Terral the Lame and Halfbacks the Goof are claiming it is two weeks out coming at super-luminal speed, and you're making the idiotic claim that it can't be seen with a simple telescope?

I can see Orion's belt and the Horsehead Nebula in infrared with a telescope I bought at WalMart, but I can't see a fucking STAR that is far less than a light year away?

Turn off the computer, and ask Mommy and Daddy if you can watch Spongebob reruns. They're more your speed.

I forgot a very important element in my last post.

Buy Silver.....Lamorsta the sock.

sockpuppet.jpg

From one dipshit to another dipshit, I would think that it would reflect sunlight.....right? I mean after all, we get a reflection from Pluto......moron.

They got pictures of Sedna, a smaller planetoid than Pluto, much farther out, from reflected sunlight. But since Pluto and Sedna are not moving faster than light, they're just different.

Somehow.

Presenting an artists picture of Sedna, based on the images caught on the HST.
sednamoon.jpg

But for some reason, HST can't take a picture of a star, surrounded by 4 moons? :cuckoo:

Maybe we should fund a couple more shuttle missions to fix the defective thing!

p.s.,

Buy More Damn Silver!!!!

Forum List

Back