The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Crap, I wished I listened to Terral's advice to
Buy Silver!!! I'd have a lot more money now!

Get out there and start buying some SILVER!!!

But don't sell it. Everyone must have silver in their possession, or else the brown dwarf will not be repelled.

stop the brown dwarf...buy silver!!!!!!!

Hi Dee:

Terral was not far off

March 4 - He said volcanic activity and earthquakes will continue to increase from this point on.

Suprise suprise March 5th a new volcanic fissure opens in Hawaii !!

VIDEO: First look at new volcano fissure erupting in Hawaii*|*Big Island Video News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQg1g5Q0arU

Nibiru is now in the northern hemisphere and influencing earth change symptoms (link) on our half the planet with greater severity. Volcanic magma is being pulled to the surface by Nibiru gravity each time Earth rotates and the brown dwarf gains a better grip.

Nibiru Safe Zones and Survival Strategies: Nibiru Safe Zones And Survival Strategies

Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation: Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation

This link is supposed to provide updated pictures of the magnetosphere, but the images stopped updating on March 4, 2011 at 9:30:04 UT, which is about the time the brown dwarf was to break the ecliptic plane.

Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

My updated Nibiru Event Timeline is at the above link. Look for earth change symptoms to increase up to March 15, 2011 at the first shaking/conjunction.

Terral

terral, what are you gonna say when all your timelines have passed and we are still here?
given your track record, i have no doubts you will be wrong once again

Hi Sheldon:

Terral I thought you weren't going to post here anymore? :confused:

I headed for the hills and did not know a WIFI station was set up allowing internet access. My topics were being deleted and the GLP people asked me to head over there with other Boards making the same request. I logged on to find a personal message and found seven more from people with zero posts and a lot of questions. The short of a long story is I got over the fact that somebody here is deleting my work. Most of my time is spent elsewhere, but there is time post a few updates here at USMB.com too. ;0)

Terral

Hi Diver:

terral, what are you gonna say when all your timelines have passed and we are still here?

I have admitted to everyone here that Terral 'is' among those fooled by elaborate false flag psyops and this could possibly be another well-conceived hoax. That is possible. However, there are still far too many coincidences with this NASA ELEnin Comet/Google Hiding/FEMA Activating story to simply ignore. Because Diver is a moron and has no clue as to how conspiracy THEORIES work, then let me try again:

My job as a Truth Investigator is to identify potential threats for these readers and to present those things in the form of a thesis for a Conspiracy THEORY. Diver seems all happy that a THEORY is wrong, when we are dealing with the THEORIES of members in this Forum on every cotton-picking thread. That is what we do here!!!!

Everything starts right here (Topic).

Google is hiding something behind that black box. Right away we have a conspiracy THEORY that is gaining traction.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

This is the NASA orbit chart for the ELEnin Comet saying the first conjunction is on the Ides Of March. This supposed-comet reaches perigee position nearest the Sun in the very center of its orbit on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years after 9/11. This supposed-comet reaches the third conjunction on November 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered JFK. Now I do NOT believe in coincidences and we are looking at far too many already for me to ignore them.

Before It's News

Then you have FEMA buying a billion dollars worth of food for a New Madrid Fault Zone eruption that is very likely to happen with the rising number of earthquakes and volcano eruptions and everything else going on around the planet. This no mere FYI request for information, but an actual FEMA order for $1,000,000,000 worth of dehydrated food on top of other multi-million-dollar orders.

Hell man, this is the stuff of conspiracy theories! BTW, you say that my predictions are wrong, but my 911Truth Topics have withstood the test of debate all around the internet.

This Is What Happened On 9/11
Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job
Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition
9:32 AM First Explosion Can Break The Pentagon Case Wide Open
9:31
Pentagon Timeline
DoD Manipulated Fire And Firemen
Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon
April Gallop Was Injured During 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike
9:31 AM Missile Strike: Answers To Bill Veale's Questions
"9/11 Press For Truth" Continues: The Video
Secret Bush-Clinton-FED Pakistani Accounts Linked To 9/11 Attacks
Dick Cheney, Karl Rove And Donald Rumsfeld Have Been Murdering Americans
Rebuttal To CIT Claims About What "Did Not" Hit The Pentagon
Poll: Who Supports The Official 9/11 Cover Stories

You guys laugh about me telling people to buy silver. Right? Here are the facts:

My USMB Silver Topic:

I told people to buy silver at $28.03 on 1/29/2011. Here we are on March 6, 2011 just over one month later and the price is what? (Check) The price right now is $35.59 up over seven dollars per ounce and predicted to go parabolic in the near future. Go ahead and convince everyone here that Terral is always wrong about everything. ;0)

My paper assets were converted to silver some time ago and every ounce is one share of stock in the coming dollar collapse. Even today silver is a bargain, because the price will go beyond 100 dollars and 200 dollars and 300 dollars and Diver will insist I am wrong every step of the way.

The real idiot is the guy who comes to the USMB Conspiracy THEORIES Forum every day to pretend no conspiracy exists.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

Terral's Back!

:cheers2:

Nothing infuriates me more than to have my topics systematically deleted for no reason at all. I get angry then get over it. ;0)

Terral

Still no Jupiter sized object that I can detect. When is this object supposed to be visible to the naked eye again? None of my IR filters show anything yet.

Hi Sheldon:

I headed for the hills and did not know a WIFI station was set up allowing internet access. My topics were being deleted and the GLP people asked me to head over there with other Boards making the same request. I logged on to find a personal message and found seven more from people with zero posts and a lot of questions. The short of a long story is I got over the fact that somebody here is deleting my work. Most of my time is spent elsewhere, but there is time post a few updates here at USMB.com too. ;0)

Terral

Your posts got deleted?

Still no Jupiter sized object that I can detect. When is this object supposed to be visible to the naked eye again? None of my IR filters show anything yet.
no no no, its FOUR TIMES the size of Jupiter
a brown dwarf

no no no, its FOUR TIMES the size of Jupiter
a brown dwarf

Funny how we can see others from the ground light years away but this one is special, we can't see it here.

All according to someone who hasn't ever used a telescope to take a picture in his life.....

Hi Sheldon:

Terral

Your posts got deleted?

Yeah, seriously. I've seen no evidence of that. A couple of his threads got merged into this one because they were tangents about the same topic, but I've yet to see any of his posts or threads get deleted on this topic. :dunno:

Hi Sheldon:

Terral

Regardless, you should keep posting here. This subforum loses a lot of its spark when there's just truther threads ad nauseum. We need variety!

Hi Sheldon:

Terral

Your posts got deleted?

Yeah, seriously. I've seen no evidence of that. A couple of his threads got merged into this one because they were tangents about the same topic, but I've yet to see any of his posts or threads get deleted on this topic. :dunno:

None of his posts were deleted.

Forum List

Back