The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi Ast:

Very soon we're told.

Mind you, I've tracked comets years before they ever became visible to the naked eye but apparently this brown dwarf is special. It's really really close but so very very dark. I can see asteroids further away. But this thing is special in some way that they can't describe.

This class of failed star does not emit light like our Sun, because the mass is simply too low. However, the brown dwarf does emit protons and sub-atomic particles that keep the giant super cold and so cold as to absorb light. If you look at the lower left of Orion's belt, the brown dwarf is sitting inside a massive gravity well that bends light around the dwarf; so you see the stars behind it. The dwarf will become visible when exposed sufficiently to the solar winds with enough energy to overcome the natural cloak surrounding Nibiru.

We will know in the middle of March if the ELEnin Comet is NASA Psyop cover for a brown dwarf OR NOT, because that is the time of the first conjunction taken from the NASA orbit data. I hope nothing happens! I would rather eat crow than go through the earth change event associated with the approach of a massive brown dwarf in our inner solar system. The problem is that the earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) are getting worse each time the Earth rotates and Nibiru gravity gets a better hold on the rising magma coming to the surface.

Terral

Oh. My. God.

It's Romulan!!!!

p.s. Buy Silver!!!!!

Hi Ast:

Very soon we're told.

Mind you, I've tracked comets years before they ever became visible to the naked eye but apparently this brown dwarf is special. It's really really close but so very very dark. I can see asteroids further away. But this thing is special in some way that they can't describe.

This class of failed star does not emit light like our Sun, because the mass is simply too low. However, the brown dwarf does emit protons and sub-atomic particles that keep the giant super cold and so cold as to absorb light. If you look at the lower left of Orion's belt, the brown dwarf is sitting inside a massive gravity well that bends light around the dwarf; so you see the stars behind it. The dwarf will become visible when exposed sufficiently to the solar winds with enough energy to overcome the natural cloak surrounding Nibiru.

We will know in the middle of March if the ELEnin Comet is NASA Psyop cover for a brown dwarf OR NOT, because that is the time of the first conjunction taken from the NASA orbit data. I hope nothing happens! I would rather eat crow than go through the earth change event associated with the approach of a massive brown dwarf in our inner solar system. The problem is that the earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) are getting worse each time the Earth rotates and Nibiru gravity gets a better hold on the rising magma coming to the surface.

Terral

Oh. My. God.

It's Romulan!!!!

p.s. Buy Silver!!!!!
i told ya
LOL

buy SILVER FAST

By the way, I finally was able to use my telescope to get a picture of the brown dwarf.

HerveAni.gif

Hi Diver:

just 8 days, terral
till you are shown to be a fraud once again

I really hope nothing happens and all of this is just another false flag operation. We will know soon.

Terral

Hi Diver:

false flag????
holy shit
you are fucking delusional
this is ALL you, dipshit
you made all this up

Hey Diver! You are the biggest idiot I have ever seen and a moron among trolls. Nothing you say means anything, but go ahead anyway. ;0)

Terral

Hi Diver:

just 8 days, terral

I really hope nothing happens and all of this is just another false flag operation. We will know soon.

Terral

Am I sensing a crack in the dam? You mean now....it might be a false flag? Hey...the world was coming to an end for all intents and purpose. This coming from you, Terrel. How come you didn't suggest that it may be a false flag when you started all this shit?
I mean, you and a few others were the only ones in the loop with this big conspiracy, the rest of us were just ignorant. :lol:

Hi Diver:

just 8 days, terral

Terral

Am I sensing a crack in the dam? You mean now....it might be a false flag? Hey...the world was coming to an end for all intents and purpose. This coming from you, Terrel. How come you didn't suggest that it may be a false flag when you started all this shit?
I mean, you and a few others were the only ones in the loop with this big conspiracy, the rest of us were just ignorant. :lol:
must be caused by the gravity of the brown dwarf

buy SILVER

Hi Meister with your Dive Conman mentioned a few times:

Am I sensing a crack in the dam?

That might very well happen on March 15, 2011 at the first shaking. Yellowstone might pop too and surprise somebody we know. ;0)

You mean now....it might be a false flag?

Of course. The 2009 H1N1 scare became a false flag, when the Illuminati refused to launch the mutagen half of the binary biological weapon. Obama was one order away from Martial Law and we are still in pandemic mode Level 6 if memory serves, so we might see that action when the crap hits the fan.

Hey...the world was coming to an end for all intents and purpose.

I never proposed in the Conspiracy THEORIES Forum that the world was coming to any end. In fact, I spend time debunking that stupidity at this very Forum.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...llenge-to-dr-bill-deagle-and-dr-true-ott.html

Just start at the third paragraph and skip the H1N1 false flag hype. The short of a long story is that we are FAR from the end of the age. The Day of the Lord is about to begin:

52.jpg

This timeline is laid out like Scripture (pic) and the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple (pic). Right now we are about to pass from the red portion (2000 Year Mystery Time) into the blue section (Day of the Lord = pic and pic). Elijah is at the door (Mal. 4:5-6) and is about to begin the process of restoring all things (Matt. 17:10-11) as the prophet of Acts 3:22-23, which includes the Tabernacle of David/Adam (Acts 15:16-18 = pic) for the Kingdom of Israel (Eze. 47-48).

Two Gospels: One Or Two Gospels In The New Testament? - Christian Forums

Two Churches: The Two Churches Of The New Testament

Four Baptisms: The Four Baptisms Of The New Testament

These are the three topics that I start everywhere to explain the differences in what deluded men mix together.

This coming from you, Terrel.

First of all, you are not paying attention enough to even spell my name correctly. Each time your pal and fellow numskull Dive Conman steps in dodo, then you run to his beckoning call. The moderator is supposed to remain in the neutral corner of these deliberations without taking sides. If you want to bash another member, then log out and log in as a member to level the playing field. Instead, you are here to berate Terral and try to move opinion to your position without ever presenting your evidence for an opposing thesis to mine.

How come you didn't suggest that it may be a false flag when you started all this shit?

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? ;0) Take a good look around to realize you are berating me in the USMB Conspiracy THEORIES Forum. Here is a Webster link to 'theories' (link). My job as a truth investigator is to identify one or more parties engaged in a 'conspiracy' and gather evidence to support my thesis, claims and conclusions. Other parties then become my debating adversaries or my advocates holding the same views. Dive Conman and Meister are my debating adversaries, unless you want to both accept the title of troll.

This place will never have a lot of readers, because you allow far too many trolls and shills to berate everybody with foul language like on display in your own post above. That is why we have so few serious writers here and such lower number of views. I started bringing in new readers and someone started deleting my topics, because ....? Someone has an entirely different agenda ...

No. You are asleep. While my first love in life is writing about God's Living Word, I am also a die-hard survivalist with friends that are survivalists and we are always on the lookout for potential SHTF scenarios. March 15, 2011 has a high probability of being one of those situations of any day in a couple of years. Even if nothing happens, I have lots of stories of people that have already bugged out that do not even see Nibiru. They see the US/Global Economies imploding and food riots turning into chaos and mayhem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr8fBQftpOs]You Guys Will Soon Feel The Pain[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOcQClhToMk]Listen To The Pastor[/ame]

My entire thesis for this Nibiru Event Timeline (link) is based upon the NASA ELEnin Comet being a brown dwarf with four moons (topic) that many call Nibiru. If Elenin is just a comet, then my thesis is obviously false. If the world shakes on March 15, 2011, then expect the geological pole shift to take place starting September 26, 2011 and the pole shift reversal to take place on November 22, 2011. If my thesis is correct, THEN you might want to look at these topics too:

25 Symptoms Of Nibiru

Nibiru Safe Zones and Survival Strategies

GL,

Terral

Hi Ast:

Very soon we're told.

Terral

Asteroids don't emit light either, they reflect the Sun's light. The "cloak" you talk about simply does not exist with brown dwarves.

As I said here we can see a brown dwarf 12.7 million light years away. That dark object is about the same distance away from its star as Jupiter is from ours and it reflects enough light to see.

I believe Terral is suggesting that this Brown Dwarf actually behaves like a black hole and is so massive it sucks in all light.

Of course, that defies all the laws of physics as we know them, but hey. What can you do?

Hi Diver:

just 8 days, terral

Terral

False flag operation? To what end? The only people this has remotely effected are you and the other people that decided to buy into the predictions of a mentally unstable woman who reasons like a paranoid schizophrenic.

Sounds like you are leaving your self some wiggle room.

Speaking of psych:

Paranoid personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi Ast:

Very soon we're told.

Terral

The Romulans are coming, the Romulans are coming!!!!

One if by subspace, two if by hyperdrive.

Throw SILVER at them, so that we can repel them!!!

Forum List

Back