The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

The whole "silver" thing turns out to be a tragic mistake.

They were trying to give us a weapon. Argon. But it got garbled in translation.

Ag instead of Ar.

The Brown Dwarf Star Planet X-ians cannot survive if they breath ARGON gas. Silver is not a gas.

But we, sadly, have been spending our time getting a non-gas. A mere metal.

Silver is no more of a threat to them than it is to us.

And now, it's probably too late. They're almost here.

"Buy Silver."
jerkoff.gif
Jerk offs. Fucking stupid transmission problem has probably cost us BIG time.

I blame that double-agent fuckwad, Terral, and his sock.

Damn them! Damn them all to Nibiru!

Last edited:
I haven't checked in on this thread in a while.....shouldn't I be able to see this brown dwarf star that is hurtling towards earth by now?

Ag instead of Ar.

The Brown Dwarf Star Planet X-ians cannot survive if they breath ARGON gas. Silver is not a gas.

But we, sadly, have been spending out time getting a non-gas. A mere metal.

"Buy Silver."
jerkoff.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liability again.

I hate rules!

Ag instead of Ar.

"Buy Silver."
jerkoff.gif

I hate rules!
i got him for ya
;)

Well its not really a Brown Dwarf from this description below:

Creation and Planetary Natural Features

To begin, we will discuss some of the features of the 12th planet, which are unfamiliar to our science, confirmed life on another world. The 12th planet defies natural planetary form of the solar system by coalescing as a rocky planet with a diameter of that related to our gas planets. The 12th planet, approximately 29,000 miles across is similar in size to our planet Uranus. The similarities between the two planets end there.

Present day cosmology has planets similar in size to our Jovian type planets, evolving only as gas giants and this is false. The planet, which could have been a stellar seed was caught slightly off the mid point between 2 stellar gravitational sources and thus develop an orbit rare within the galaxy. Contemplating the origin of the 12th planet, we must examine the creation event in of this part of the universe, the Milky Way galactic sector.

Billions of years ago, this area of the universe was under extreme compression due to a Black Hole, which captured most available matter within the former galactic area. The gravitational force increased to a point where compression of movement was affected on the subatomic particle level, which lock down areas at the galactic core, source of the black hole. With nowhere to expand, this energy provided the trigger initiating an event that tipped the balance of gravity and repulsion within the mass, thus a core containment breach, reversing compression to expansion. The result is the Black Hole exploded, hence the localized Big Bang. Dispersal of matter clumped solidified and initiated rotation as the mass compressed, stellar systems developed and caught in between the repulsion forces of adjacent systems rogues develop rarely.

http://www.grantchronicles.com/astro24.htm Meister

This sounds like our Zeta friends as well--

Funny thing, I was just reading something about Nikola Tesla, certainly one of the worlds greatest geniuses. He claimed to have built a special radio that could tune in Space Alien Broadcasts that were meant just for him. And he supposedly got some of his cleaver ideas, from telepathic alien communication. Maybe we should all try it someday!! HA HA!

Ag instead of Ar.

"Buy Silver."
jerkoff.gif

I hate rules!
i got him for ya
;)

Tanks!!!

LAND_Type-96_Tanks_lg.jpg

stop the brown dwarf...buy silver!!!!!!!

Kirk:
images

Scotty! We. NEED. More. ARGON. And. WE. Need. It. NOW!

Scotty:
320x240.jpg

Captain, ah'm givin' 'er all we've got but I need more TIME, Captain!

Kirk [starting to panic (or maybe just starting to over act)]:
images

Scotty! We don't have any time left! That thing is moving FAST! If you don't give us more ARGON, NOW, there won't BE a later!

spock5.jpg

Kirk: My God, Bones, What have I done?

McCoy: What you had to do. What you've always done. Turned death into a chance to BUY SILVER.

Scotty: Can I stop buying Argon now, Captain??

First of all, you are not paying attention enough to even spell my name correctly. Each time your pal and fellow numskull Dive Conman steps in dodo, then you run to his beckoning call. The moderator is supposed to remain in the neutral corner of these deliberations without taking sides. If you want to bash another member, then log out and log in as a member to level the playing field. Instead, you are here to berate Terral and try to move opinion to your position without ever presenting your evidence for an opposing thesis to mine. Terral

Let's just get one thing straight, Terrel....and please don't forget this in the future. The only time I'm a moderator is when I print in red. Any other time I'm a poster just like you.
If I want to call you a buffoon, I will do such....that's not coming from Meister the mod, it's coming from Meister the poster. Do you and I see eye to eye on this?

Refute evidence to what? A bunch of Youtube freaks? You have no thesis, you have a paranoid view on life that is crying for medication.
I have a telescope and I have seen nothing in the area where it should be. What more evidence do I need. If there was a cloak, why would Google have to block out that region, ya buffoon? There is no "cloak", Terrel.....nothing is there. It's only in that paranoid part of the brain.
If Yellowstone was going to blow....it would be giving off much larger quakes than it's giving off. Before Mt. St Helen's was to blow, there was a lot of data for a long period of time to back up that the big one is coming. Yellowstone, being a super volcano is not giving off any marks that it should be if it was inevitable.
So if you want to play the moron, feel free, it's your freedom of speech. Just run for the hills if you want....but everyone is laughing at you. In the Bible you would be known as a false prophet. Chew on that awhile, Okay?

First of all, you are not paying attention enough to even spell my name correctly. Each time your pal and fellow numskull Dive Conman steps in dodo, then you run to his beckoning call. The moderator is supposed to remain in the neutral corner of these deliberations without taking sides. If you want to bash another member, then log out and log in as a member to level the playing field. Instead, you are here to berate Terral and try to move opinion to your position without ever presenting your evidence for an opposing thesis to mine. Terral

Let's just get one thing straight, Terrel....and please don't forget this in the future. The only time I'm a moderator is when I print in red. Any other time I'm a poster just like you.
If I want to call you a buffoon, I will do such....that's not coming from Meister the mod, it's coming from Meister the poster. Do you and I see eye to eye on this?

Refute evidence to what? A bunch of Youtube freaks? You have no thesis, you have a paranoid view on life that is crying for medication.
I have a telescope and I have seen nothing in the area where it should be. What more evidence do I need. If there was a cloak, why would Google have to block out that region, ya buffoon? There is no "cloak", Terrel.....nothing is there. It's only in that paranoid part of the brain.
If Yellowstone was going to blow....it would be giving off much larger quakes than it's giving off. Before Mt. St Helen's was to blow, there was a lot of data for a long period of time to back up that the big one is coming. Yellowstone, being a super volcano is not giving off any marks that it should be if it was inevitable.
So if you want to play the moron, feel free, it's your freedom of speech. Just run for the hills if you want....but everyone is laughing at you. In the Bible you would be known as a false prophet. Chew on that awhile, Okay?

Notice how his "gravity well" and "cloak" concepts were only brought up after his earlier point that amateurs wouldn't be able to see it were shot down. The goalposts sure are getting heavy.

Everything is OK now.
Chuck Norris was muffdiving Britney so I called in DA MAN !
He captured da brown dwarf.
No need to thank me. I did it for the common good of mankind.
Yes. A Muslim saved da day.

Attachments

• $71177-gary-coleman-avec-mohammed-ali-dans-637x0-1.jpg
    $71177-gary-coleman-avec-mohammed-ali-dans-637x0-1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 56
Hi Geaux:

I believe Terral is suggesting that this Brown Dwarf actually behaves like a black hole and is so massive it sucks in all light.

Of course, that defies all the laws of physics as we know them, but hey. What can you do?

Rabbithole2.com

Doomsday *Brown Dwarf Star* Lucus Part 1

Lucus describes the properties of this brown dwarf starting about the 8-minute mark. Why you cannot see the brown dwarf is explained here (link).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkqB5RsbfYA&feature=related"]Lucas On Brown Dwarf Part 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnTKn2EqU0&feature=related"]Lucus On Brown Dwarf Part 3/9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bXyyrOoFM&feature=related"]Lucus On Brown Dwarf Part 4/9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z_sUdC36is&feature=related"]Lucus On Brown Dwarf Part 5/9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqWc_N6x7Wg&feature=related"]Lucus On Brown Dwarf Part 6/9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnf4NXT3nhY&feature=related"]Lucus On Brown Dwarf Part 7/9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzKeq6g8fh0&feature=related"]Lucus On Brown Dwarf Part 8/9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GR4YPR0zzU&feature=related"]Lucus On Brown Dwarf Part 9/9[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Notice how his "gravity well" and "cloak" concepts were only brought up after his earlier point that amateurs wouldn't be able to see it were shot down. The goalposts sure are getting heavy.

If there was a brown dwarf this close to Earth...our tides would be all screwed up. Where there is a an 8 ft tide, it would be a 29 ft. tide for no reason. This would be happening all over the world, but there is no mention of any tidal changes. Imagine that?

Hi Asterism:

Here is another guy with no clue about how Conspiracy THEORIES are presented for these readers at the USMB Conspiracy THEORIES Forum. One day I was made aware of the fact that Google was hiding something on Google Sky:

Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tUFBOtMJM]Nibiru (Planet X) 100% Proof[/ame]

I found the coordinates and looked to see for myself:

Google Sky Picture

Google Sky just happens to be hiding the very same location of the ELEnin Comet, which is looking more and more like a NASA Psyop cover story hiding our brown dwarf!

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

All I need to present a Conspiracy THEORY in this Forum is enough evidence to support my thesis and claims, so that everyone here has the same opportunity to offer advocating or opposing views using whatever you consider to be credible evidence. That does NOT mean that I have all the answers to START THIS INVESTIGATION. I never heard of Nibiru or a brown dwarf or any of this stuff before about the middle of February sitting in my travel trailer down in Florida.

So, I take the NASA orbit data for their ELEnin Comet, which others have determined is a code name.

>>> LEONID ELENIN is NOT a REAL PERSON, IT&#039;S A CODED MESSAGE <<<

I tried to find one reporter interview with this Leonid ELEnin Russian and have turned up nothing so far. I wrote the institute where he supposedly works and nobody has replied yet. My original timeline posted at USMB (link) contained errors, because I used incomplete and disinformation data. That often happens in the early stages of an investigation, when you do not have a clear picture of what is going on. If you notice, the murder investigators on TV run around in circles early on in the show, but eventually find the right evidence leading them to the bad guy who gets justice in the end. My timeline was updated on Feb. 20, 2011:

Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

I wanted to post that updated timeline here, but somebody in authority around here was consolidating threads and the OP's were being deleted like this one:

25 Symptoms Of Nibiru

I have maybe 25 topics started on this Board on 9/11 and maybe 15 on the Pentagon Topic alone and nobody bothered to delete one topic. The idea that we need just one Nibiru Topic in this Forum seems ridiculous to me and especially when the data in the investigation keeps changing and new bodies of information are placed in the 'disinformation' category that changes EVERYTHING. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, FEMA continues buying more food and supplies in the billions of dollars in anticipation of something BIG.

Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

Then the earth change symptoms keep getting worse.

The Rabbit Hole by Lucus - Nibiru Binary Star 2012 Latest News Evidence and Proof

Just start reading anywhere. My purpose in presenting this Conspiracy THEORY is to present the accumulating evidence, so these USMB members have the chance to show us how all of these things are NORMAL and there is no SHTF scenario coming in our near future. It is not that I am moving any goalposts, but the data keeps coming in for this investigation that forces a reexamination of the original thesis and claims and ultimately the conclusions. That is how an investigation works! However, for the haters, trolls, shills and morons to show up here every day to throw stones adds nothing to the debate one way or the other. If you have opposing views of the evidence, then quote something and show us how these things are NORMAL. Google has a big area of Google Sky blocked out. How is that normal? The earthquakes and volcanoes are increasing. Indonesia is sinking. Millions of animals are dying at the same time.

Africa : 5 MILLION FISH DEAD IN KENYA ( CROCODILES AND HIPOS ) FEBRUARY 18 2011 Video

Even if all of this turns out to be nothing more than coincidence, then the place to run this investigation is in the USMB Conspiracy THEORIES Forum and not the Current Events Forum or anywhere else. You should expect to see these kinds of posts in this forum, which means the haters, trolls and shills just need to get a fricking life and stop all the whining and crying. Why do you care if my thesis turns out to be wrong? Why are you against people hoping for the best 'and' preparing for the worst-case scenario?

France24 - Catastrophe after catastrophe around the globe

Riddle me this: We are looking a global catastrophe after catastrophe happening all around the world. Who do you think is weathering the storms better? Would that be those preparing for Nibiru or those throwing your pathetic stones? Do not blame me when the crap hits the fan and you are sitting behind that keyboard very much unprepared ...

Terral

Forum List

Back