The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

ah, so we have super secret martial law now

However, on last night's radio show with George Noory, Steve Quayle pulled out all the stops in his promotion of End Times hysteria. I'm not going to accuse Quayle of being a knowing agent for the Dark Side, but he's certainly playing into their hands--completely-- with his Doom & Gloom Road Show which he emcees so very well.

Anyone who listened to that show- and didn't know the background behind the orchestrated British Israel deception- would have thought that "it's all over now, except for a bunch of screaming and crying" as Phil Schneider used to say in his lectures. If you didn't get depressed and feel hopeless after listening to that show, then you weren't really listening. Steve Quayle is doing what all End Times promoters do: he's selling Fear and Want. He wants you to focus on basic survival and that's exactly what the Illuminati wants you to focus on.
Steve Quayle ~ Selling Doom & Gloom; Promoting End Times Programming and British Israel (Jan. 7, 2006)

This is who Terral listens to. No wonder he's paranoid. :cuckoo:

Greetings to All:

The Dept Of Homeland Security, FEMA and the US Military are preparing to place US Citizens under Martial Law.

Warning***Martial Law Communications Net Now Active***Steve Quayle + Greg Evenson Intelhub - 12160

The communication hubs were established on March 4, 2011 on the day Nibiru broke the ecliptic plane and they can flip the switch at any time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcRVPW-5sL0&feature=related"]Doc Is Right On[/ame]

March 15, 2011 still has the highest probability of being the SHTF day. We shall see ...

Terral

Last edited:
wait, so if we buy silver now we wont be caught in the super secret double jeopardy martial law?

Greetings to All:

The Dept Of Homeland Security, FEMA and the US Military are preparing to place US Citizens under Martial Law.

Warning***Martial Law Communications Net Now Active***Steve Quayle + Greg Evenson Intelhub - 12160

The communication hubs were established on March 4, 2011 on the day Nibiru broke the ecliptic plane and they can flip the switch at any time.

Doc Is Right On

March 15, 2011 still has the highest probability of being the SHTF day. We shall see ...

Terral

Steve Quayle again, huh? Just another conspiracy freak that you trust, terrel.
He has been exposed, but I see you refuse to do your own critical thinking, although that's not surprising any longer.
Greg Evenson.....a former Kansas State Trooper....wow...just wow.

wait, so if we buy silver now we wont be caught in the super secret double jeopardy martial law?

Have we let go of the brown dwarf, and now on to martial law? I'm getting confused :confused:

Yeah, wut? I thought the global powers were heading into their bunkers and were going to let us plebes descend into chaos as the planet fell apart. But now they're going to institute martial law? That seems like OPPOSITE of hiding away and letting us serfs fend for ourselves.

:confused:

take a look
Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days

you'll see they even report within the last hour

Yeah i know that the earthquakes all the time. However they are usually unnoticeable, and the frequency and magnitude of the quakes are getting greater by the day.

I mean gee? If you cant tell something is even slightly wrong here then you must be in some kind of denial dude! seriously!

How do you explain the more dead fish, and there where other earlier this week too which i have not even mentioned... Seal's whales all sorts of life dying everywhere bro!

I'm getting shit up by all of this... i really really which this was not happening and your right by right now this looks too crazy.

This is all in the Bible dude... I seriously think we are in the end time right now... and i wish i was kidding!!!!

Here what Jesus said

Matthew 24:28 - Wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

EAGLES NEVER GO WHERE CARCASSES ARE, They are hunters !!

Watch this bro

Last edited by a moderator:
the only difference is you didnt have the INFO age to tell you about them way back like you do now

And what about the Riots happening too... day of rage coming to Saudi - Oil prices shooting up ???

Ok yes we have seen riots before, it is not new... in fact we have seen some pretty major riots on this planet... but the whole middle east is going into a frenzy right now???

And i believe once the Oill shoots up, and food prices soar you will see the American people revolting against the government like you have never seen before.

But everything is just ''normal'' right ?

All that added with increasing earthquakes, Volcano's and mass animal deaths? I was living in the info age for the past 10 years... I never saw shit like this haha

This is all the scenario of the times leading up to the tribulation as mentioned in the bible.

Last edited:
And what about the Riots happening too... day of rage coming to Saudi - Oil prices shooting up ???

Ok yes we have seen riots before, it is not new... in fact we have seen some pretty major riots on this planet... but the whole middle east is going into a frenzy right now???

And i believe once the Oill shoots up, and food prices soar you will see the American people revolting against the government like you have never seen before.

But everything is just ''normal'' right ?

All that added with increasing earthquakes, Volcano's and mass animal deaths? I was living in the info age for the past 10 years... I never saw shit like this haha

This is all the scenario of the times leading up to the tribulation as mentioned in the bible.

Can you please provide an exact reason that an approaching brown dwarf star would cause the events in the bolded section above? I can not see a connection.

Forum List

Back