The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

With the dead anchovies and sardines, the officials are now starting to backtrack and saying that it could have very well have been a "red tide" that killed them. This does happen from time to time. Not from the non-existant brown dwarf.

And what about the Riots happening too... day of rage coming to Saudi - Oil prices shooting up ???

Ok yes we have seen riots before, it is not new... in fact we have seen some pretty major riots on this planet... but the whole middle east is going into a frenzy right now???

And i believe once the Oill shoots up, and food prices soar you will see the American people revolting against the government like you have never seen before.

But everything is just ''normal'' right ?

All that added with increasing earthquakes, Volcano's and mass animal deaths? I was living in the info age for the past 10 years... I never saw shit like this haha

This is all the scenario of the times leading up to the tribulation as mentioned in the bible.

Just another false prophet, the Bible has mention.

In the entire history of human kind on planet Earth, there has NEVER EVER (not once) been a time when volcanoes spewed, earthquakes occurred and animals suddenly and mysteriously died in large numbers.

Yup.

This is the first time EVER! It's a first. It must be a harbinger of the end times. There aint no other possiblity.

We iz doomed.

Doomed I say.

Buy Silver.

Hi Meister:

In other words, Meister is here to attack Terral and not the topic; typical.

The earthquake swarms are transcending into successions of 5.0's and 6.0's around the globe. Nibiru is coming closer to Earth by 2 million miles every day and the gravitational pull is growing in intensity by the square of the shrinking distance. You were warned that earth change events would escalate starting March 4, 2011 and that IS HAPPENING in slow motion. Sit in the warming water like stupid frogs, until everything comes to a BOIL if that makes sense to you ...

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rat:

Can you please provide an exact reason that an approaching brown dwarf star would cause the events in the bolded section above? I can not see a connection.

The Elites (Rothshchild/Rockefeller/Gates/Buffet, etc.) know for a fact that Nibiru is coming on the ELEnin orbit chart timeline and they are systematically exporting USA inflation to other nations like those on fire in the Middle East to create the environment of instability. You are watching people protest and join in revolution, while the Elites are running for the underground bunkers in preparation for the March 15, 2011 conjunction/alignment that could very well shake the entire planet to create our SHTF scenario (topic). All the components of Martial Law are in place and just waiting for the Kenyan foreign national in the White House to give the executive order.

Terral

Hi Rat:

Can you please provide an exact reason that an approaching brown dwarf star would cause the events in the bolded section above? I can not see a connection.

The Elites (Rothshchild/Rockefeller/Gates/Buffet, etc.) know for a fact that Nibiru is coming on the ELEnin orbit chart timeline and they are systematically exporting USA inflation to other nations like those on fire in the Middle East to create the environment of instability. You are watching people protest and join in revolution, while the Elites are running for the underground bunkers in preparation for the March 15, 2011 conjunction/alignment that could very well shake the entire planet to create our SHTF scenario (topic). All the components of Martial Law are in place and just waiting for the Kenyan foreign national in the White House to give the executive order.

Terral

Sorry, but this doesn't answer the question.

How exactly is the dwarf star causing the Middle East riots, and the Saudi day of rage.

Trying to tie political events into your theory is just intellectual dishonesty. These events were years in the making, and are not caused by tidal forces from a star.

You could just as easily make a case that these events were caused by the fact that nobody took Wimpy up on his offer to pay them back Tuesday, for a hamburger today.

Hi Dee:

All that added with increasing earthquakes, Volcano's and mass animal deaths? I was living in the info age for the past 10 years... I never saw shit like this haha

This is all the scenario of the times leading up to the tribulation as mentioned in the bible.

All you can do is make the reports of what is going on all around us and let the chips fall where they may. Many of these guys come to the USMB Conspiracy Forum every day to deny, deny, deny and pretend that no conspiracy exists. They deserve what is coming and more ...

Terral

Hi Dee:

All you can do is make the reports of what is going on all around us and let the chips fall where they may. Many of these guys come to the USMB Conspiracy Forum every day to deny, deny, deny and pretend that no conspiracy exists. They deserve what is coming and more ...

Terral

Chopped off the looney tunes "riots caused by tidal forces" crap I see.

More dishonesty on your part.

Hi Rat:

Good! Stay asleep while others prepare for Nibiru all around you. Do not be surprised when you finally wake up and the store shelves are empty and you are left wondering what in the hell happened.

Terral

Hi Rat:

Good! Stay asleep while others prepare for Nibiru all around you. Do not be surprised when you finally wake up and the store shelves are empty and you are left wondering what in the hell happened.

Terral

don't need the store shelves. I'm surrounded by hundreds of acres of good hunting grounds, and I have the firepower to get what I need.

Now tell me how dwarf star tidal forces cause riots in countries where the people are unhappy with their leadership.

Hi Meister:

The earthquake swarms are transcending into successions of 5.0's and 6.0's around the globe. Nibiru is coming closer to Earth by 2 million miles every day and the gravitational pull is growing in intensity by the square of the shrinking distance. You were warned that earth change events would escalate starting March 4, 2011 and that IS HAPPENING in slow motion. Sit in the warming water like stupid frogs, until everything comes to a BOIL if that makes sense to you ...

Terral

Spoken like a true false prophet. I bet you'll rot in hell for it, terrel.
You have never answered my question, if Indonesia is starting to flood.....where is the displacement coming from? It's not like Norway is gaining land mass, nor is the US....so where do your youtube freak friends say the water is coming from?
Also....you have never explained the cloaking device that this dwarf star has aquired.
If we can see Pluto through a telescope from the reflection of the Sun.....as cold as it is, why can't we see a huge dwarf star that is Larger the Jupiter in the night sky?
Oh....you never did connect the dots on how this dwarf star killed the anchovies? Why only at Redondo, and not like frisco bay, or Wa?
Come on, terrel you should ask your freak friends, they should by now have all the answers...ya buffoon.

Hi Meister:

We shall see. BTW, my OP thesis is based upon the NASA ELEnin Comet being a brown dwarf that many call Planet X or Nibiru.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ]Nania Sees Nibiru Coming[/ame]

You have never answered my question ...

You are my debating adversary with opposing views on what is causing all the earth changes, animal deaths, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, etc., etc.. Ask your questions to someone who cares. I am here to defend the OP thesis. Ask your pal DiveConman. He is a walking treasure trove of information (NOT). ;0)

What is your theory on why we have so many animals around the world dying by the millions and billions? Why is Indonesia sinking? Why all the super storms? Asking a million questions is never going to make your case for something else. If you have no answers, then wisdom says to sit with the readers of these topics until more clarity is gathered on exactly what the hell is going on.

I personally do not believe you will wake up in time, but you know my predictions have been wrong before. ;0)

Terral

Hi Meister:

We shall see. BTW, my OP thesis is based upon the NASA ELEnin Comet being a brown dwarf that many call Planet X or Nibiru.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ]Nania Sees Nibiru Coming[/ame]

You have never answered my question ...

You are my debating adversary with opposing views on what is causing all the earth changes, animal deaths, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, etc., etc.. Ask your questions to someone who cares. I am here to defend the OP thesis. Ask your pal DiveConman. He is a walking treasure trove of information (NOT). ;0)

What is your theory on why we have so many animals around the world dying by the millions and billions? Why is Indonesia sinking? Why all the super storms? Asking a million questions is never going to make your case for something else. If you have no answers, then wisdom says to sit with the readers of these topics until more clarity is gathered on exactly what the hell is going on.

I personally do not believe you will wake up in time, but you know my predictions have been wrong before. ;0)

Terral

I personally believe your a joke, and that you know you are. Your the one that makes the accusations, and just makes them without any scientific evidence, terrel. This is why I think you know that your a joke.

Hi Meister:

Terral

You really can't figure out why people attack you and not the topic? Really?

Let me help you out.

What have you gotten right with all your predictions? Name one. You post all this supposed evidence, facts, etc. that prove your point/claim and then end up with your head up your ass, backpedaling.

Just look at the quote I have from you below. Typical. You are the "boy who cried wolf". That's why people think you're a damn lunatic. You keep making these idiotic claims and none of them have come to fruition.

Make sense yet?

Probably not.

Hi Gam:

What have you gotten right with all your predictions? Name one. You post all this supposed evidence, facts, etc. that prove your point/claim and then end up with your head up your ass, backpedaling.

Just look at the quote I have from you below. Typical. You are the "boy who cried wolf". That's why people think you're a damn lunatic. You keep making these idiotic claims and none of them have come to fruition.

Make sense yet?

Probably not.

Thank you very much, Gam. All of that is a definite compliment coming from the likes of you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...sa-martial-law-starts-on-march-15-2011-a.html

March 15, 2011 has the best chance of being a SHTF day of any day since July 29, 2009. I would love to be wrong, but we will know very soon.

Terral

Hi Gam:

Make sense yet?

Probably not.

Thank you very much, Gam. All of that is a definite compliment coming from the likes of you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...sa-martial-law-starts-on-march-15-2011-a.html

March 15, 2011 has the best chance of being a SHTF day of any day since July 29, 2009. I would love to be wrong, but we will know very soon.

Terral

The only thing that's going to hit the fan for me on March 15th is the drink my wife is going to toss into the fan above me for oogling the cuties in Jamaica.

Hi Ast:

The only thing that's going to hit the fan for me on March 15th is the drink my wife is going to toss into the fan above me for oogling the cuties in Jamaica.

That is an interesting survival strategy. Hopefully you are right and my sources are all wrong.

Terral

Hi Ast:

That is an interesting survival strategy. Hopefully you are right and my sources are all wrong.

Terral

If we're as fucked as you say then it's pointless. There will be no survival for anyone. ELE is an acronym for "Extinction Level Event."

Hi Ast:

Terral
the problem is your "sources" are the voices you hear inside your head

Hi Ast:

If we're as fucked as you say then it's pointless. There will be no survival for anyone. ELE is an acronym for "Extinction Level Event."

Peoples have survived Nibiru from the beginning by preparing to survive. Staying by the coasts and near Yellowstone and the New Madrid Fault Zone is not preparing to survive. Heading to the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains on the east side of the ridge at say 1000 feet above sea level is a good start and especially if you have a year of food and access to clean water and survival seeds and the basic necessities of life. Some are ready for the crap to hit the fan and most simply are not.

You guys can have a good laugh if nothing happens, and well, you can continue crying like babies if the crap hits the fan.

Terral

Forum List

Back