The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi guys:

Dutchsince is putting out a Pacific Northwest Advisory:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGAyx6cHEGA"]Thousands Of Dead Fish In Perth Australia[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QAZPb-IEQ"]Nania Is Giving Out BIG EARTHQUAKE Warning[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9ewsmlOUHc]OMG!!! Something Is Happening In Japan!!![/ame]

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeeze, I hope I don't lose any sleep over this. I guess the local newspapers are in on this conspiracy as well. They haven't mentioned anything about the impending doom because of our volcano.
Thanks, terrel for the heads up :lol:

Hi Meister:

Geeeze, I hope I don't lose any sleep over this. I guess the local newspapers are in on this conspiracy as well. They haven't mentioned anything about the impending doom because of our volcano.
Thanks, terrel for the heads up :lol:

We are seeing a noticeable uptick in seismic activity at all monitoring stations around the world, which was predicted in the timeline by the approach of the brown dwarf bringing a massive gravity well, magnetic field and polarity.

GLP Updated Timeline

March 4 Nibiru breaks through ecliptic plane for earth change symptoms to increase dramatically. 2.261 AU from Earth.

We saw the animal deaths go from millions to billions at one time and in your general area.

Story

Billions of sardines suffocated Tuesday night during windy storm that altered currents trapping them in King Harbor Marina where there was not enough oxygen in the water to sustain them. Redondo Beach city workers, lifeguards all gathered to scoop up the dead fish.

You guys know that I am no astronomer or geologist or astrophysicist, but these earth changes (GLP Topic) are increasing in frequency and intensity, even if in slow motion. Maybe this March 15, 2011 alignment/conjunction will not be the huge 'event,' but I still feel in my bones that something BIG is going to happen in the way of a major volcano/earthquake showing a further uptick in earth change activity. Then the earth change symptoms will continue to get worse and worse throughout the spring and into the summer 'and' at some point the solar winds will penetrate the brown dwarf cloak of super-cold invisibility and we will see the thing get bigger in the sky with each passing day crossing the belt of Orion.

I am trying to paint a happy picture on all the accumulating evidence, but each time the data points to a brown dwarf approaching our inner solar system and causing the earth changes to become worse. Maybe instead of the sudden jolt, these earth change events will gradually get worse and worse like the frog in warming water slowly coming to a boil. No matter what anybody says, the earth is changing all around us and is not happy and things are moving and shaking and the intensity is becoming stronger every day.

Terral

For what it's worth this lady predicted the previous Volcano eruptions and recent earthquakes...

China was hit today... and she told of this on feb 24th... she states NY will get hit soon along with DC.

it

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah....it's funny how the "red tide" can kill fish like that. When the conditions are just right, the algae bloom really can take off. Not linked to your brown dwarf, though terrel.
The cetain volcanoes in the northwest are always active with seismic atcivity...nothing different there. But, the tides remain the same in the area, terrel, why can't you dwarfers explain away that? I mean....if the volcanoes are acting up, and the fish are dying because of the dwarf....then we really should be seeing the tides doing strange things....and they aren't. That means it's a big fail on your end

For what it's worth this lady predicted the previous Volcano eruptions and recent earthquakes...

China was hit today... and she told of this on feb 24th... she states NY will get hit soon along with DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghj4AsynFNwit

A youtube video? Prove it. $tinfoil.gif

Just to prove what a moron you are....did you see that the youtube video was put on just 2 days ago?
If you even want to look the least credible, you should have picked one that was put up on Feb. 24th.
How many earthquakes has China had? I'm mean she should have said that Ca. will have an earthquake, also.

Hi Lia:

Guys like YOU require zero actual evidence. You see some cheesy unpersuasive bullshit on YouTube and you are instantly sold.

It's kinda pathetic, really.

But nevertheless, you do offer some amusement value.

Do you know what? I was submitted a scenario via an email (by Monica) that might be accurate and it makes a lot of sense. She is under the impression that this March 15, 2011 alignment will make earthquakes and volcanoes but really not amount to much. Maybe the Earth will get a sharp jolt that rattles a few things around but not very much. After all, the brown dwarf is still 2.01 AU, or 180 million miles away (pic) and maybe we will get lucky and have more time to prepare.

The day may come, someday, probably after you get the proper meds, where you will appreciate that there isn't ANY evidence of ANY kind WHATSOEVER for your mythical brown dwarf, for example.

Sure there is. Plenty. In fact, the approach of a massive gravity well from a large object explains a LOT of things (topic) that are all going on at once. Why is Google hiding a part of Google Sky where the ELEnin Comet is supposed to be? Topic. The economy is imploding anyway and the answer is to prepare for Survival Mode either way.

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst means being prepared for just about anything.

That data comes from the NASA ELEnin Comet Psyop that is filled with codes and riddles and such.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Play with that toy to see first conjunction on Ides Of March and perigee on 9/11/2011 and third conjunction on 11/22/2011 for an ELE Extinction-Level Event like in the movie. FEMA ordering billions in food and the earthquakes and volcanoes and solar flares and the magnetosphere going off the charts and you guys have to expect me to head for the hills, because the wheels are trying to come off and daddy wants off the train.

I do not believe that anyone is conspiring to kill billions of fish at a time and make volcanoes burst open and earthquakes all over the world and the islands to sink. They are conspiring to hide the reason why and that reason is the approaching brown dwarf and the massive gravity well and magnetic field/polarity. That is the answer for all the earth changes and mass animal deaths and migrating magnetic poles and sunrise two days early in Greenland, but you really think an individual who could run the investigation and draw these conclusions could be an idiot that would buy anything. A LOT of survivalists are sitting on standby and just waiting for the crap to hit the fan.

Your predictions have uniformly flopped.

You know what? Someone could read this discussion on a monitor someday inside a FEMA Camp and your side of this debate would seem rather naive and stupid. If nothing at all happens on March 15 or 16 or 17, then I will be happy to make the decision to get into my truck and drive to find a good cavern for protection from Nibiru. Even if there is no basis for this brown dwarf at all, the US economic dynasty is over and the crap is going to hit the fan anyway. And then we shall see who looks like the guy with bad predictions. ;0)

That should be a clue to you, Terral. But it isn't. Why not? Because your eyes are willfully closed to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that contradicts the crap you choose to accept.

The problem with YOUR head is that it is firmly tucked up your ass.

Now hopefully Lia feels all better now. Nobody here has offered another answer as to why the earthquakes are off the charts every day and solar storms and the volcanoes and floods and everything else, because everything is not A-okay and you very well know it. You sick-o's come out here to throw your pathetic stones at Terral ...

Wrong Terral:

REPEATING unproven and unprovable bullshit you garner from YouTube is not "evidence" of ANYTHING (other than that you are one of the most gullible poor delusional tools to ever wander down the pike).

Saying "gravity well" sounds cool. But it is utterly meaningless absent SOME shred of actual evidence that there's a brown dwarf around or that it has exerted ANY appreciable gravitational effect on ANYTHING. But, you have demonstrated no such thing. And you can't. For there is no brown dwarf approaching us.

A youtube video? Prove it. View attachment 12990

Just to prove what a moron you are....did you see that the youtube video was put on just 2 days ago?
If you even want to look the least credible, you should have picked one that was put up on Feb. 24th.
How many earthquakes has China had? I'm mean she should have said that Ca. will have an earthquake, also.

Auditory hallucinations that give commands, Loose associations, flight of ideas, flattened affect....

Schizophrenia is such a sad disease.

Wrong Terral:

REPEATING unproven and unprovable bullshit you garner from YouTube is not "evidence" of ANYTHING (other than that you are one of the most gullible poor delusional tools to ever wander down the pike).

Saying "gravity well" sounds cool. But it is utterly meaningless absent SOME shred of actual evidence that there's a brown dwarf around or that it has exerted ANY appreciable gravitational effect on ANYTHING. But, you have demonstrated no such thing. And you can't. For there is no brown dwarf approaching us.

I heard Baby Jessica fell down a gravity well.

Too soon?

Greetings to All:

My good friend M from Canada has made a video for this MEGA QUAKE WARNING Issued for the United States that includes the Northwestern USA, Yellowstone super volcano and the New Madrid Fault Zone that keeps coming up in reports everywhere.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN-HbIDWTEI"]March Mega Quake Warning Issued For The USA[/ame]

Ask yourself why the Russians are issuing this warning and not the Obama Administration or Congress or somebody supposedly in charge in the USA. The Russians know that Nibiru is coming and they know the timeline from the NASA ELEnin Comet Psyop. They are identifying the same times that others have warned about (March 15, 2011), because that is the first conjunction where the Sun, Earth and Nibiru are in alignment.

This is not Terral starting a topic over a couple of warnings any more. Some of you who know my work also know that I am a thorough investigator and I go the extra mile and a half to track down these leads, even if they turn out to be false flag psyops that turn into nothing. However, I have never investigated a case in my life with so many tentacles leading through so many Govt agencies around the globe all saying the same exact thing. Listen up people: The FEMA guys could fake a lot of information for the 2009 Bio-wargame Exercises to throw everybody off. However, nobody can make magma boil in all the volcanoes on earth at the same time. Nobody can make the solar storms kick up and go off the chart like we have seen lately. The earthquake monitoring equipment in many areas like Yellowstone are being systematically turned off and the readings from other stations are still off ... the ... charts.

While I continue to hope and pray that this March 15, 2011 conjunction/alignment is a minor event, a LOT of people in Govt around the world are issuing warnings that quite frankly should scare the pants off of people living near these seismic zones. Then we get to what evil men inside the USA can do:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUG7N8wcHts]ALERT! HAARP STATION Found! Nevada off Mason Road![/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN-HbIDWTEI"][/ame]

Here we have the Russians warning about the electromagnetic waves over the Northwestern USA and then Dutch shows us a HAARP Station putting out these waves!!!! This case just keeps getting deeper and deeper ...

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Deebee:

A debating advocate! You are a breath of fresh air in comparison to the trolls, shills and idiots that add nothing to the topic but the stench of their denial and ignorance.

China was hit today... and she told of this on feb 24th... she states NY will get hit soon along with DC ...

Volcanoes, earthquakes, super storms, floods, rogue tides, animal deaths, fluctuating magnetosphere and magnetic poles, increased earth wobble and twenty five other things (GLP Topic) are all happening at once and these losers keep pretending that everything is normal. All we need to is look around to see THINGS ARE NOT NORMAL and the earth change events are increasing in number and intensity. This is all going to be fun and games, until the earth change events come home to roost right here in the USA and then those who heeded our warnings and prepared will be MUCH better off than those of you whining and crying in your sleep and doing nothing to prepare for the coming calamity.

I can assure all of you that the people dying in these earth change events are not laughing and neither are their families. Food shortages are coming for everyone in the near future and the events on the timeline (GLP link = the USMB OP is wrong) come true, then you can forget about any harvest this fall, because Nibiru will destroy ... it ... all down to the last morsel. Laugh all you want, but if the world shakes on March 15 at the alignment/conjunction, THEN you know ELEnin = Nibiru the brown dwarf with a mass larger than Jupiter and coming within 21.57 million miles of our planet to appear large as the Sun and as bright as the Sun.

Of course I hope none of this happens, but so far my hypothesis appears to be correct. If for any reason I come to the conclusion that a brown dwarf is not entering our inner solar system, the you will be the first to know. Determine your Nibiru Safe Zone Status here:

GLP Link

Terral

Last edited:
You are a breath of fresh air in comparison to the trolls, shills and idiots that add nothing to the topic but the stench of their denial and ignorance.

To date, not a single person on here has every said: "You know what? I was wrong and Terral was right!".

The only people that agree with you are the people that are *like minded*.

That means every single person on this board is a "troll, shill, and idiot" as no person buys any of your claims. You have yet to be right about any single prediction.

So why are you wasting your time here?

YES i was aware of that shit for brains.

She re-uploaded.

Go back and watch her other video numpty :clap2:

YES i was aware of that shit for brains.

She re-uploaded.

Go back and watch her other video's numpty :clap2:

yeah....it's funny how the "red tide" can kill fish like that. When the conditions are just right, the algae bloom really can take off. Not linked to your brown dwarf, though terrel.
The cetain volcanoes in the northwest are always active with seismic atcivity...nothing different there. But, the tides remain the same in the area, terrel, why can't you dwarfers explain away that? I mean....if the volcanoes are acting up, and the fish are dying because of the dwarf....then we really should be seeing the tides doing strange things....and they aren't. That means it's a big fail on your end

How pathetic and low are you... it makes me feel disgusted and sad that a fellow human can act this way... here is somebody trying to give his view and warn people of which could likely be an major event and he's trying to warn you despite the trolling at shit some of you people are giving him.

Your a fucking absolute disgrace to the human race and u shud fuck off and die somewhere u turd.

Ok, so he may not of been right for some things... at least he's fucking doing something for the human race by looking researching and putting pieces of a puzzle together to try and help people.

What the fuck are you doing you lifeless piece of shit. a SWEET FUCK ALL.

If something big does happen anytime soon your gonna feel like a right prick now arent you mate!

Can you explain all the fucking fish deaths bird kills, volcanos earthquakes without giving some BS excuse as too it happens all the time or we live in the INFO age? NO YOU FUCKING cant! Coz your brains are made of shit and you have been brainwashed into your pretty little life thinking everything is fine and dandy and that everything will be ok and your being looked after by the government. LOL

I feel sorry for you mate i really do...

Sorry because there are clear signs that something is NOT right, and you cant see it? Your blinded and fooled into your perfect little life.

Fuck off! The powers that be dont give a shit about you! All you are is a fucking NUMBER! a statistic!

Your the one thats in denial and you cant even fucking see it haha

Last edited:

How pathetic and low are you... it makes me feel disgusted and sad that a fellow human can act this way... here is somebody trying to give his view and warn people of which could likely be an major event and he's trying to warn you despite the trolling at shit some of you people are giving him.

Your a fucking absolute disgrace to the human race and u shud fuck off and die somewhere u turd.

Ok, so he may not of been right for some things... at least he's fucking doing something for the human race by looking researching and putting pieces of a puzzle together to try and help people.

What the fuck are you doing you lifeless piece of shit. a SWEET FUCK ALL.

If something big does happen anytime soon your gonna feel like a right prick now arent you mate!

Can you explain all the fucking fish deaths bird kills, volcanos earthquakes without giving some BS excuse as too it happens all the time or we live in the INFO age? NO YOU FUCKING cant! Coz your brains are made of shit and you have been brainwashed into your pretty little life thinking everything is fine and dandy and that everything will be ok and your being looked after by the government. LOL

I feel sorry for you mate i really do...

Sorry because there are clear signs that something is NOT right, and you cant see it? Your blinded and fooled into your perfect little life.

Fuck off! The powers that be dont give a shit about you! All you are is a fucking NUMBER! a statistic!

Your the one thats in denial and you cant even fucking see it haha
Thanks for showing that you know the real answer.
:up_yours::asshole:

Forum List

Back