The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Terral IS correct , and the best bit ? , the fact that non human`s like yourself will be crawling on your knees crying out " why me ? " and I will walk on past , I would not piss on you if you were on fire.

No. Terral is NOT "correct." Terral is an idiot.

Holy fucking shit. I knew as soon as I heard about the tragic quake in Japan this morning -- and the related tsunamis -- that that low-life would be here proclaiming that the events in his dire predictions are coming to pass. What a shit head.

Earthquakes happen. Japan happens to be the land mass above the convergence of THREE tectonic plates. Earthquakes are fairly common in Japan.

Yesterday, I think it was, the lowlife was proclaiming that the Northeast USA was on the list for upcoming "events" related to that invisible brown dwarf he keeps babbling about. So what happens? He declares a coincidental quake in Japan as something constituting some kind of vindication of his shit-bird early warning system.

People are dead and dying and a lot more human tragedy and misery is about to ensue based on this natural set of disasters, yet Turdball is acting like it's something to be crowing about.

He remains a true fucking low life.

This is a common trait, the doomsayers, that has spanned for generations Liability, it's sad really. I think Dr. Dawson has the best explaination for this mental issue;
To many people, the “evidence” can sound suspect – a seed vault portends the apocalypse? – but belief in Earth’s demise is “more pervasive in our society than we realize,” said Lorne L. Dawson, an expert on doomsday cults and sociology professor at Ontario’s University of Waterloo.

“A lot of it revolves around deep frustration about the way things are,” said Dawson. “If you are a person who hasn’t quite succeeded or won, it provides hope, inspiration, satisfaction. If you think your life doesn’t mean anything, there is consolation in believing there is meaning to the overall pattern of things.”

If the world ends “while you are alive, then you are part of this great, grander meaning.”

What in the world will happen on Dec. 21, 2012? | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

It's understandable, to a point. I mean there are times where life's S.S.D.D. routine brings me down and it would be great for something to happen to shake things up a bit but usually I'll put in a movie or read a book and the moment will pass...

Sorry but i would have to disagree with that.

I am a fairly successful entrepreneur, and I'm with the doomers on this... things just don't seem right.

In fact, alot of the more successful people I know are inline with this. Most of them i know have already made plans just in case shit hits the fan...

Good luck

No. Terral is NOT "correct." Terral is an idiot.

Holy fucking shit. I knew as soon as I heard about the tragic quake in Japan this morning -- and the related tsunamis -- that that low-life would be here proclaiming that the events in his dire predictions are coming to pass. What a shit head.

Earthquakes happen. Japan happens to be the land mass above the convergence of THREE tectonic plates. Earthquakes are fairly common in Japan.

Yesterday, I think it was, the lowlife was proclaiming that the Northeast USA was on the list for upcoming "events" related to that invisible brown dwarf he keeps babbling about. So what happens? He declares a coincidental quake in Japan as something constituting some kind of vindication of his shit-bird early warning system.

People are dead and dying and a lot more human tragedy and misery is about to ensue based on this natural set of disasters, yet Turdball is acting like it's something to be crowing about.

He remains a true fucking low life.

This is a common trait, the doomsayers, that has spanned for generations Liability, it's sad really. I think Dr. Dawson has the best explaination for this mental issue;
To many people, the “evidence” can sound suspect – a seed vault portends the apocalypse? – but belief in Earth’s demise is “more pervasive in our society than we realize,” said Lorne L. Dawson, an expert on doomsday cults and sociology professor at Ontario’s University of Waterloo.

“A lot of it revolves around deep frustration about the way things are,” said Dawson. “If you are a person who hasn’t quite succeeded or won, it provides hope, inspiration, satisfaction. If you think your life doesn’t mean anything, there is consolation in believing there is meaning to the overall pattern of things.”

If the world ends “while you are alive, then you are part of this great, grander meaning.”

What in the world will happen on Dec. 21, 2012? | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

It's understandable, to a point. I mean there are times where life's S.S.D.D. routine brings me down and it would be great for something to happen to shake things up a bit but usually I'll put in a movie or read a book and the moment will pass...

Sorry but i would have to disagree with that.

I am a fairly successful entrepreneur, and I'm with the doomers on this... things just don't seem right.

In fact, alot of the more successful people I know are inline with this. Most of them i know have already made plans just in case shit hits the fan...

Good luck

It's not about ones monetary worth Deebee, it's the feeling of satisfaction. IMO we(mankind) are explorers, adventurers, inventors, philosophers, etc but we have become stagnant and people are not feeling fulfilled like many of the generations before us. People are becoming desperate for change(theres a reason a certain someone used that as a motto) so they will look as many places as they can to find that change...

Hi Dee:

The earth change symptoms just keep getting worse.

On the front of Google right Now

Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

It's coming.... The US will be next just wait. I have a bad feeling about this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96uGr11OuRE"]West Coast Alert Tsunami Will Arrive By 7AM PST 3/11/11[/ame]

Again we shall see that the few heeded warnings and the many kicked back on their heels and did nothing to prepare for these earth change events. Those who prepared for Nibiru are in MUCH better shape than those who remained sound asleep and did nothing. The people surrounded by their survival supplies and survival buddies with a plan will do FAR better than those doing nothing. Food shortages are coming for these affected areas 'and' this is still only the very beginning of a year filled with these kinds of events that are going to get MUCH worse. These warnings are saying to be 5 miles from the coasts. The Nibiru Safe Zone Topic (GLP) says to be at least 100 miles from the coasts and in some cases 200 miles.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=runmOXVSvoA"]LIve Internet Seismic Server Is Virtually Pitch Black[/ame]

This is serious stuff right here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY45UJGY4JE"]This Can Easily Be The USA West Coast[/ame]

We still have four more days until the Sun/Earth/Nibiru Alignment/Conjunction! This is still the calm before the coming storm. Get prepped!

Terral

WOW! An earthquake along the Ring of Fire....that's never happened before, oh wait, yes it has. Major quakes like the one in Japan happen about once every 3 years.

Hi Meister:

I'm still waiting for evidence, and you and your ilk can't provide it, all you provide is natural phenomenon with nature.

All the earthquakes and volcanoes and rogue tides and animal deaths and everything else going off and you say that is nature. I am making my case for a brown dwarf entering the solar system under the NASA ELEnin Comet Psyop and I am not here to answer your questions. Make your case for something else for the benefit of these readers. I am sure you can explain how nature is doing all of these things at once from your crystal ball.

This is the Nibiru Timeline Topic anyway and the OP Timeline is wrong. I would start a new topic, but you know what would happen. Oh yeah, we cannot find that 25 Symptoms topic. That was posted at GLP (here) like the Nibiru Safe Zone topic (here). Maybe you want to ask your questions over there. ;0)

Terral

I know you aren't here to answer questions...your too busy being a moron. :eusa_whistle:

Last night when I heard the news around 3 am, my VERY VERY first thought was damn, terral and deedee are going to be eating this shit up for breakfast big time.

Watching the news, they said nearly all the fatalities are from the tsunami, and not the eartquake.

The previously largest earthquake to hit japan was an 7.2 shaker in '96

Hi Dee:

You crack me up - oh oh it's just a coincidence? Damn bro - He's been saying this shit was going to happen man wake the hell up!

It's NOT just a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!! It's happening for a reason bro.

It's pretty friggen obvious!

Those among us who accept the 'brown dwarf' thesis can see these things escalating out of control in the very near future. We should expect all of the earth change symptoms to increase dramatically from here on out (GLP warning post).

If it's JUST a coincidence then I MYSELF will predict a major quake to hit New York City & DC very soon... If this comes to pass then it's NOT just a coincidence..

Dutch as a good track record of predicting these events and he says Yellowstone is the next big seismic event.

I would watch his video and subscribe to his youtube channel and watch all of his updates. Dutch is very good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y_2gzUv5TM"]The Pastor Does Not Even See Nibiru[/ame]

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
laughing%20gifs.gif

These earthquakes happen every couple of years, last was chile, and before that the Sanai one in indo that killed a lot of peeps.

Well, only 5 more days until the truthers start saying the new date is september. The super moon is on the 19th though could delay their backing off a couple days. I pick up my new mini 14 tactical today though! With added red dot! should protect me in case they come FOR MY SILVER!

Hi Jack:

These earthquakes happen every couple of years, last was chile, and before that the Sanai one in indo that killed a lot of peeps.

Well, only 5 more days until the truthers start saying the new date is september. The super moon is on the 19th though could delay their backing off a couple days. I pick up my new mini 14 tactical today though! With added red dot! should protect me in case they come FOR MY SILVER!

Jack shows up just in time to pretend everything is normal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCuC6B1MVMQ]March 11, 2011 - Earthquake ANALYSIS / UPDATE - a GEOLOGIC RECORD SETTING DAY[/ame]

No sir. This has not happened before in recorded history and this is only the beginning. And, I have already reported that the pole shift will take place around September 26, 2011, which is part of the updated timeline since Feb. 20, 2011 (GLP). That is the time of the 'second conjunction' when Nibiru passes between Sun and Earth and the brown dwarf 'is' in position to wrestle polarity control from the Sun.

Jack did not challenge me on any of the 911Truth Topics (Challenge Post), because he is a moron without one brain cell operating in his little head. My God man, have the common sense not to continue embarrassing yourself in front of all these readers and just crawl back under that disinfo rock ...

Terral

Hi Jack:

Jack shows up just in time to pretend everything is normal.
Jack did not challenge me on any of the 911Truth Topics usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/158521-usa-martial-law-starts-on-march-15-2011-a-4.html#post3406356"]Challenge Post[/URL]), because he is a moron without one brain cell operating in his little head. My God man, have the common sense not to continue embarrassing yourself in front of all these readers and just crawl back under that disinfo rock ...

Terral

zzzzzzzzz. dood I didn't challenge you on the 911 because I don't have the time, and it wasn't a 911 thread. Why would anyone want to debate with someone who has tunnel vision? I can assure you that there isn't many debates you would win... with anyone.

What is embarrassing about my post you fool? I simply stated that there have been earthquakes around the ring of fire that have been the magnitude of this one, every couple years. That is a fact. The super moon coming on march 19th, Another FACT. Weird.

For a person who claims to be god faring and religious, you are the first one to pass judgement, and your arrogance is top notch. Doesn't seem to me like you are one to preach the teachings of the bible or any religious text for that matter.

Hi Jack:

zzzzzzzzz. dood I didn't challenge you on the 911 because I don't have the time, and it wasn't a 911 thread.

This is what Jack said:

Anyone can make a video and post it on youtube and pretty much say that they know it all, or got a secret message, are an expert on x10 sized jupitar objects that we can't see with a telescope etc etc etc. One thing in common about all these videos that people like Terral don't notice is that they LACK references and scientific fact ... I have researched some conspiracy theories on my own and pretty much they are all pretty far fetched.

JackDan is making the claim that my work LACKS references and scientific fact, but he has researched some conspiracy theories on his own. I suppose that makes Jack an expert! Those are some big claims indeed. Okay, so I challenged the new guy to make his case:

Here is a challenge: I will give you links to my 911Truth Topics and you 'quote >>' something and prove my case wrong using whatever JackDan thinks is credible evidence.

This Is What Happened On 9/11
Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job
Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition

That is just five topics of many and Toro can tell you there are a LOT more where that came from and that is only on this Board ...

Okay hotshot, start debunking or have the common sense to shut up. Errr, okay then. Just play the idiot troll like the others. Good grief ...

We have more action in Indonesia.

Terral

Hi Babajr:

Is the first conjunction happening on March 15th? And then the second one is on Sept. 26?

Yes. The third conjunction is on Nov. 22, 2011, as explained in the GLP Event Timeline.

Nibiru Timeline: Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

25 Symptoms of Nibiru: Twenty Five Symptoms Of Nibiru

Nibiru Safe Zones: Nibiru Safe Zones And Survival Strategies

Everything is based upon the NASA ELEnin Comet being a brown dwarf that is bringing a massive gravity well into our inner solar system to cause all of these earth changes that are beginning to escalate out of control.

Maybe some of you missed the fact that we had an ELENin, Earth and Sun alignment last year in February.

This year the alignment is March 15, 2011. This is not the pole shift, but is a shaking.

Look for more of this to come ...

Terral

Hi Dee:

Oh some more action in RUSSIA

Volcano went off same time as Indonisa !

HMmmm everything is fine though - it was just a coincidence LOL yeah right!

Google Translate

Check out Japan's volcano erupting:

Terral

Forum List

Back