The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

So far I've yet to see one independent person verify they've actually seen elenin with their own eyes. With all the interest there seems to be I would think there's a lot of people looking.

Hi guys:

You trolls and shills need to straighten up and look at what you are doing. Think about it: I have been sending warnings out to beat the band and this place has someone deleting topics. Right this moment you need to look at what is going on in the lives of these people:

If these people would have heeded the warning to do these things, then nobody need perish.

Nibiru Safe Zones:

1. Move 100+ miles from the coasts.
2. Move 200 feet above sea level.
3. Move away from volcanoes and super volcanoes like Yellowstone in northwestern USA.
4. Move away from earthquake/seismic/avalanche/fault zones like the New Madrid Fault Zone in central USA.
5. Move away from dams that will break.
6. New Madrid pops and the Mississippi River Valley up to lake Michigan will be shaken to mud and washed away.
7. Move away from nuclear power plants to become compromised.
8. Move away from too high elevations amid magnetosphere/atmospheric fluctuations leading to solar radiation exposure. Lower elevations under more atmosphere provide more protection from solar radiation.
9. Move away from large population areas where food riots will escalate into chaos and mayhem.
10. Join into survival groups with people of like mind that have survival supplies, gear and guns to protect them.
11. Develop a survival strategy by selecting the optimum bug out location near a water supply, fertile land for planting seeds.
12. The very best survival location is inside a sturdy cave/cavern.
13. Bait and trap your food rather than hunt. That brings animals to you rather than chasing them to other areas.

Right down the list we will check off names of people who heeded these warnings against those who remain asleep and those who listen to trolls and idiots who have no case for the evidence; and could not build a case to save their combined sorry azz souls. The son of man will take great pleasure and positioning those sons in appropriate quarters in the lake of fire forever and ever and ever to the ages of the ages 'and' each of their victims will visit them and see their nakedness, shame, humiliation with God's wrath and condemnation upon each and every one of them to the infinite degree.

These kinds of catastrophes are just getting started. We have not seen Yellowstone pop yet (map). Yep, the coastline is about to get much larger.

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree that things are just getting started. The game is new.

When there's a forest fire all the animals forget their rivalry's and run alongside of each other in their panic. In my case it's going to be hard not to take the opportunity to pick off a few rats along the way just for the fun of it.

Hi Minor:

So far I've yet to see one independent person verify they've actually seen elenin with their own eyes. With all the interest there seems to be I would think there's a lot of people looking.

First of all, this post (link) explains why you cannot see Nibiru. Try to think this through: If a man using an 18-inch telescope could see any comet in December of 2010 'and' that comet is on an inbound trajectory for an orbit around the Sun, in the direction of earth ...

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

... then by now everyone with a telescope should be able to see something. The problem is that nobody sees anything but stars in the distance, because the light is being bent into a massive gravity well; so you see the stars in the distance. So how did this fictional Leonid ELEnin Russian see something if you cannot see something now? The answer is that the Russian is fiction and the ELE in his name is code for Extinction-Level Event.

This brown dwarf is super cold and only a few degrees above absolute zero from the release of protons like our sun releases hydrogen/helium energy. That means the underdeveloped star absorbs light like a kid eating candy. Put the massive gravity well with the super-cold temperature and Nibiru has a cloak of invisibility. The dwarf star will become visible when sufficiently exposed to the solar winds, if the ELEnin = Nibiru thesis holds true. The earth change events are intensifying right on schedule, which means so far it looks like we have a brown dwarf inbound to pass just 21.57 million miles from Earth on Oct. 17, 2011. By that time the whole world will be churning with volcanic magma spewing from between the tectonic plates and out all the volcanoes and into all of those nice underground bunkers with the Bankster Elites and their lot.

Maybe the USA does deserve to be cut in two, but these super-elite monsters deserve far worse.

Terral

Last edited:
Hi guys:

This Japan story has the potential to get really really bad and very fast.

These earth change events are just getting started and this situation is ready to blow into nuclear disaster.

Terral

Hi Minor:

First of all, this post explains why you cannot see Nibiru. Terral

I'm hip mac daddy. I'm just not yet convinced any of us really know the complete picture, but regardless of what's really going on one things for sure, the official story has a lot of problems.

Whenever anyone gets on the Internet and points out valid discrepancy's spooks come out of the wood work to, not argue a different point of view, but instead to make personal attacks on the poster. I see it over and over. It's typical communist methodology.

Hi Minor:

Terral, I've been following your posts and youtubes for a short while. I think you're on to something. Thanks for trying to warn us in spite of the haters. You go girl.

I am perhaps the most thick-skinned hardcore survivalist you will meet (no girl),
Terral

Sorry I assumed you were female. I sent a couple of vids you posted to friends. They're kind of quite now. What the fuck does this mean?

I keep thinking lately about the bible story of Noahs ark. During the time it took Noah to build the ark People would gather each day and make fun of him for building a boat so far away from the water. By the time they found out Noah wasn't carzy after all, it was too late and they all died. A lot people died today.
And Noah is dead. What's your point?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hi Minor:

First of all, this post explains why you cannot see Nibiru. Terral

I'm hip mac daddy. I'm just not yet convinced any of us really know the complete picture, but regardless of what's really going on one things for sure, the official story has a lot of problems.

Whenever anyone gets on the Internet and points out valid discrepancy's spooks come out of the wood work to, not argue a different point of view, but instead to make personal attacks on the poster. I see it over and over. It's typical communist methodology.
And when an idiot posts stupid unsubstantiated "theories" idiots like YOU come out to back them. Back in your hole, loser.:lol::lol: Fucking sock.

Hi guys:

Now this is earth changes.

Terral

Hi Minor:

The water pushed 3 miles inland.

The people had better move back 100 miles and 200 feet above sea level. This stuff is just warming up, because the brown dwarf is still 2+ AU from Earth or more than 180 million miles. More and more molten magma is being drawn to the surface each time our planet rotates and Nibiru gets 2 million miles nearer each time to get a better grip. Nibiru gravitational influence is growing by squares of the shrinking distance, which is why the earth change events are intensifying.

The northwestern USA looks like the place where the quake swarms are happening. We shall see.

Terral

Forum List

Back