The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi Mad with DiveCon Man mentioned:

Yeah yeah. it IS all normal. And I'm certain much more devastating earthquakes have happened in the distant past yet we survived. Instead of emphasizing death and destruction you should focus on the survival of our species?

The point is that these earth change events are coming with greater frequency and intensity, just like the updated Nibiru Timeline says. Now we have the moon coming to perigee and the nearest position to the Earth in almost two decades (story), which also draws molten magma to the surface to lubricate the joints between the tectonic plates, which is causing the seismic servers to turn black:

Live Internet Seismic Server

Now I know the Mad Scientist is a reasonably intelligence man, even if we have our differences of opinion about what the evidence is saying, but how do you explain the world seismic servers showing these extreme readings all over the world at the same time?

The earth still rotates and it will continue to rotate, just maybe on a slightly different axis.

We are still three days 'before' the March 15, 2011 first conjunction/alignment of the ELEnin Comet that many (like me) believe is a brown dwarf that is causing all of these related earth change events. The moon is swinging around in orbit to create great gravitational stresses on our planet 'and' at the same time that this mystery object is also coming into alignment!!!!

Gotta' give you props though Terral, you did call out Robert A.M. Stephens as a troll long before everyone else.

Robert Stephens was more of a Govt shill than a troll like Diver and his band of idiots that frequent this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum. That is why he used the NASA avatar and tried to build 'all is normal' and 'all is very normal' cases that were contradictory to the growing earth change evidence. All I know is the earth change symptoms (link) kicked up a notch starting March 4, 2011 and have been increasing in intensity, just like the timeline says.

The evidence says March is going to be a rough month for the earth and this stuff has only getting started.

Terral

May 21, 2011.....May 21, 2011 :eusa_whistle:

Hi Meister:

May 21, 2011.....May 21, 2011 :eusa_whistle:

I have no clue as to what this means, but others are sending out warnings about cataclysmic events for this coming year!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtYiPG6Sw5I"]2011 Polar Shift[/ame]

E.Nikkei.com Story

Sunday, March 13, 2011
Meltdown Caused Nuke Plant Explosion: Safety Body

TOKYO (Nikkei)--The Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) said Saturday afternoon the explosion at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant could only have been caused by a meltdown of the reactor core.

The same day, Tokyo Electric Power Co. (9501), which runs the plant, began to flood the damaged reactor with seawater to cool it down, resorting to measures that could rust the reactor and force the utility to scrap it.

Cesium and iodine, by-products of nuclear fission, were detected around the plant, which would make the explosion the worst accident in the roughly 50-year history of Japanese nuclear power generation.

An explosion was heard near the plant's No. 1 reactor about 3:30 p.m. and plumes of white smoke went up 10 minutes later. The ceiling of the building housing the reactor collapsed, according to information obtained by Fukushima prefectural authorities.

At a news conference Saturday night, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano discounted the possibility of a significant leak of radioactive material from the accident. "The walls of the building containing the reactor were destroyed, meaning that the metal container encasing the reactor did not explode," Edano said.

The amount of radiation detected inside the plant after 4:00 p.m. slightly exceeded the dose people can safely receive in a year, according to information obtained by the Fukushima prefectural government.

The No. 1 reactor shut down automatically soon after a massive earthquake hit the area Friday, but its emergency core cooling system failed to cool the reactor's core sufficiently.

NISA is affiliated with the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Terral

Last edited:
I know you have no idea what it means, terrel. Because, that date actual has some facts...not from your youtube freak friends.
That is the day that the Earth, Moon and Sun line up to actually have some pull on the Earth. Carry on with your "conspiracy"

One question I have about the nuclear power plant disaster that I haven't seen addressed yet,

there were two large diesel backup generators. Both were apparently operational and in fact working as designed when suddenly they stopped in mid operation. Why?

One question I have about the nuclear power plant disaster that I haven't seen addressed yet,

there were two large diesel backup generators. Both were apparently operational and in fact working as designed when suddenly they stopped in mid operation. Why?

MAJOR Earthquakes cause physical damage.

Japan had just suffered a MAJOR Earthquake.

It was all the papers.

I know you have no idea what it means, terrel. Because, that date actual has some facts...not from your youtube freak friends.
That is the day that the Earth, Moon and Sun line up to actually have some pull on the Earth. Carry on with your "conspiracy"

Doesn't basically the same thing happen once every month?

It was all the papers.

I think he was talking about after the earthquake, Liablility. I haven't heard anything on this.

Doesn't basically the same thing happen once every month?

This is the closest the moon has been in a long time to Earth with the Sun being aligned. Many of the conspiracy theorists think that May 21 is the end of time on Earth.
At least this conspiracy has some scientific facts to back up their claim.

It was all the papers.

This is true but since they were both reported to be operating after the quake it can be assumed they survived the initial shock. In addition to that, it's highly likely these were very heavy duty pieces of equipment with jobs so important that failure was not an option. Nuclear power plants are supposed to be designed to withstand a direct hit from a 747. At least that's what they said about the one by my house.

It was all the papers.

This is true but since they were both reported to be operating after the quake it can be assumed they survived the initial shock. In addition to that, it's highly likely these were very heavy duty pieces of equipment with jobs so important that failure was not an option. Nuclear power plants are supposed to be designed to withstand a direct hit from a 747. At least that's what they said about the one by my house.

Things that operate after a major earthquake may still be damaged. And a DELAYED failure associated with the damage from a quake would not be unexpected. Plus, there were significant AFTERshocks.

The failure of the generators could be a plot from the extra-terrestrials inhabiting Niribu's Planet X being put into effect. Some things CAN be explained by conspiracy theories, after all.

But the general rule of thumb is, the simplest and most obvious explanation is most often the right one. And the simplest and most obvious explanation for the failure of those generators after a MAJOR Earthquake and its aftershocks is PROBABLY found in the connection between the quakes and the damages quakes cause.

Hi minor:

Dutch has just released the information that the owners of the nuclear power plant confirm a meltdown is taking place:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRU5fCnR9YQ"]11am CST - Japan Fukushima plant .. core melt! ALERT! [/ame]

*****(twitter@caribnews) NHK World: The owner of Fukushima 1 nuclear power plant has announced a meltdown is occurring at the plant*****
The quake swarms are continuing to escalate in the region of Japan where three major tectonic plates intersect (pic). We could very well be looking at a major nuclear catastrophic event of Biblical proportions taking shape right before our eyes.

Terral

Hi Meister:

Think about what you are saying: We have been watching quake swarms turn into events over the last week with volcanoes erupting more frequently and with stronger intensity 'and' the moon is coming to the nearest position and perigee on the 19th of March!!! We have the Sun/Earth/Dwarf alignment on the 15th of March!!! The situation in Japan is trying to explode and it is not like we have just passed these critical alignments, but ... they ... are ... still ... coming in the very near future.

Anybody living near the coasts or near a seismic zone or a nuclear plant or a dam must have contingency plans in case these major events come home to roost near you! I have already headed for the hills, because it looks to me like the crap is going to meet the fan sometime around March 15, 2011 and then we still have four days until the moon event on the 19th. If the crap does not hit the fan this month, then I will be very surprised; but relieved none the less. I keep seeing reports that get scarier by the minute ...

Terral

Things that operate after a major earthquake may still be damaged. And a DELAYED failure associated with the damage from a quake would not be unexpected. Plus, there were significant AFTERshocks.

The failure of the generators could be a plot from the extra-terrestrials inhabiting Niribu's Planet X being put into effect. Some things CAN be explained by conspiracy theories, after all.

But the general rule of thumb is, the simplest and most obvious explanation is most often the right one. And the simplest and most obvious explanation for the failure of those generators after a MAJOR Earthquake and its aftershocks is PROBABLY found in the connection between the quakes and the damages quakes cause.

Like you say, the failure may have been caused by physical damage, that just happened to happen to two generators at the same time. If that's the case it's just a matter of poor design and will be obvious. I would be more suspicious of an internal electrical problem that caused the falure. If that's the case one generator is possible, two generators at the same time, unlikely.

Hi Meister:

Think about what you are saying: We have been watching quake swarms turn into events over the last week with volcanoes erupting more frequently and with stronger intensity 'and' the moon is coming to the nearest position and perigee on the 19th of March!!! We have the Sun/Earth/Dwarf alignment on the 15th of March!!! The situation in Japan is trying to explode and it is not like we have just passed these critical alignments, but ... they ... are ... still ... coming in the very near future.

Anybody living near the coasts or near a seismic zone or a nuclear plant or a dam must have contingency plans in case these major events come home to roost near you! I have already headed for the hills, because it looks to me like the crap is going to meet the fan sometime around March 15, 2011 and then we still have four days until the moon event on the 19th. If the crap does not hit the fan this month, then I will be very surprised; but relieved none the less. I keep seeing reports that get scarier by the minute ...

Terral

Even if you totally ignore geology it looks very likely that the wheels are coming off the cart soon. Just step back a minute and look at what's going on. Every government is bankrupt. Politicians are doing nothing about it (nothing useful). People are rioting in the streets around the world. Animals are falling dead in ever increasing numbers. Food and energy prices are spiraling higher and higher. Unemployment is going through the roof. Oh yeah and then there's this little thing about all these volcanoes, and earth quakes going off every day. Who cares about a big fat rock hurling through space toward the earth. We got so many problems now if you want to add a few more take a number and get in line lol.

Of course this is all just normal everyday occurrence, nothing to see here, move along folks.

Hi minor:

Dutch has just released the information that the owners of the nuclear power plant confirm a meltdown is taking place:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRU5fCnR9YQ"]11am CST - Japan Fukushima plant .. core melt! ALERT! [/ame]

*****(twitter@caribnews) NHK World: The owner of Fukushima 1 nuclear power plant has announced a meltdown is occurring at the plant*****
The quake swarms are continuing to escalate in the region of Japan where three major tectonic plates intersect (pic). We could very well be looking at a major nuclear catastrophic event of Biblical proportions taking shape right before our eyes.

Terral

You will believe anything won't you....

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:00pm EST

* Nuclear accident not as bad as Three Mile Island or Chernobyl - Japan nuclear agency

* Government says radiation level low

WRAPUP 1-Japan struggles with nuclear accident; tsunami victims suffer | Reuters

Hi guys:

This situation in Japan is not looking good ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snMjqHgDg5Q]Michio Kaku Rolled out to break the bad news MELTDOWN[/ame]

... and the quake swarms are going off like before the big one ...

Terral

WRAPUP 1-Japan struggles with nuclear accident; tsunami victims suffer | Reuters[/url]

Maybe you know this or maybe not. Two of the most untrustworthy news organizations on the planet are Reuters, and AP. I'm not saying there's not news available, but you have to be able to dig it out of their lies.

Forum List

Back