The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

The Japanese media is estimating about 1800 fatality's right now. I'll take a wild guess and say it will be more like 10,000. They'll probably never find half of the poor souls.

WRAPUP 1-Japan struggles with nuclear accident; tsunami victims suffer | Reuters[/url]

Maybe you know this or maybe not. Two of the most untrustworthy news organizations on the planet are Reuters, and AP. I'm not saying there's not news available, but you have to be able to dig it out of their lies.

I seriously doubt that they could hide a meltdown from us. I will believe Reuters on this one, before I believe anything Terral and friends come up with.

There are four TRAINS missing plus some ships and tens of thousands of souls were swept out to sea in the tsunami and are missing. Many could be alive, just unable to communicate yet. But many more might be gone. I am guessing that the death toll will be maybe 15 to 20 thousand. Maybe more. And if there is a complete meltdown, things could get massively more bleak.

Hi Meister:

Would you consider Dutchsinse a reliable source?

Dutchsinse uses other sources to back up his reporting of events like everybody else, but his reports generally come out much sooner than regular news outlets if they cover these events at all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse

I encourage everyone to subscribe to Dutch's youtube channel and to watch for his updates. He provides many links to information that is just amazing.

Terral

Hi Lia:

There are four TRAINS missing plus some ships and tens of thousands of souls were swept out to sea in the tsunami and are missing. Many could be alive, just unable to communicate yet. But many more might be gone. I am guessing that the death toll will be maybe 15 to 20 thousand. Maybe more. And if there is a complete meltdown, things could get massively more bleak.

Man O man, Lia, you are calling them like you see them for a change. The USA is just one earth change event away from seeing these numbers rack up here, because the people are herded up like sheep on the coasts without one care in the world like Nibiru is not coming ...

Terral

Hi Ollie:

BTW, that suit of armor is not going to save you from Nibiru.

I seriously doubt that they could hide a meltdown from us. I will believe Reuters on this one, before I believe anything Terral and friends come up with.

Here is the difference right here: This summer when everyone on earth can see this brown dwarf burning bright as the Sun and passing between the Sun and Earth, THEN you will realize that all of these earth changes from 2004 to this Japan quake were caused by Nibiru. Then you can go back and see who pointed to the real cause first, if Ollie is counted among the living. ;0)

PS. There is a lot of evidence saying that Japan is going to be hit by another big earthquake and the situation is beyond critical already ...

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Lia:

Man O man, Lia, you are calling them like you see them for a change. The USA is just one earth change event away from seeing these numbers rack up here, because the people are herded up like sheep on the coasts without one care in the world like Nibiru is not coming ...

Terral

I always call them as I see them.

Unlike you however, I require actual evidence before I make a call. And even then, I do not state speculation as "fact."

There is no brown dwarf star doing anything to us and none could possibly be close enough to us to have any measurable gravitational effect.

You remain full of shit.

Newflash, you low life: What happened in Japan is a natural disaster utterly totally and completely unrelated to your mythical Nibiru crap. And the effects of the natural disaster now include man-caused complications which could become much more massively significant. It nevertheless has been and continues to be a true tragedy, not an opportunity for you to spew more of your totally baseless gibberish.

Greetings to All:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yEDY8nWal8]Earthquake Alert For Yellowstone And New Madrid Fault Zone[/ame]

Okay guys. Everyone near Yellowstone and the New Madrid Fault Zone has been warned of an earthquake striking within 14 days.

Terral

Hi guys:

Someone just passed me this letter from a Norwegian politician about what we are facing. My original posted did not include a link to this letter that has been circulating on the internet for quite some time.

Project Camelot.org Story

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”.

Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too.

My proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.

Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go the area of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago.[/FONT]

[FONT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
If there are any questions or concerns about the source of this letter, then these are the people to contact.

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[email protected]

[email protected]
[/FONT]

My original post presented this information inside a quote box and I never intended to take any credit for the content, but I understand that we must follow the rules and provide links to the source information. Thanks to Meister for pointing out my mistake in failing to post the required links.

Thanks again,

Terral

Last edited:
WRAPUP 1-Japan struggles with nuclear accident; tsunami victims suffer | Reuters[/url]

Maybe you know this or maybe not. Two of the most untrustworthy news organizations on the planet are Reuters, and AP. I'm not saying there's not news available, but you have to be able to dig it out of their lies.

What I'm gathering from todays news is that Reuters, AP. and everyone else is getting the exact same news all at the same time, because they're all standing in a room together waiting on a representative from the government to walk in and tell them what they can report. All the reporting is lame.

Just found this forum tonight. I'm in central Missouri. What should I do?

If you believe anything that Terral says then it's already too late to do anything other than visit a shrink.

On another note, there is still only a possibility of a meltdown in Japan. They are still working on trying to cool the reactors. Hopefully they will be successful.

I saw on the news that in Japan many people keep a bag close by at all times containing a couple changes of cloths, some food, a few personal items like a tooth brush, water, and a small amount of money in small bills. They've gotten used to living that way because of all the earth quakes they have. That way if you have to bug out on a moments notice at least you'll have enough stuff to last a couple of days as opposed to a shirt on your back scenario.

If you believe anything that Terral says then it's already too late to do anything other than visit a shrink.

On another note, there is still only a possibility of a meltdown in Japan. They are still working on trying to cool the reactors. Hopefully they will be successful.

dohdoh, regardless of who you believe, I highly recommend it's not this asshole. He doesn't have a clue.

So far the worst thing I've seen on the news was a group of rescue workers walking down a road. On both sides of the road was total destruction. It looked like they were out for a walk in the park. Then it became apparent what they were doing was looking for bodies.

Based on reports I've seen now it looks like my estimate of 10,000 fatalities will be way too low. It's probably going to be more than twice that many. Maybe 3 times

Anything like a 20 or 45 degree pole shift will be beyond comprehension compared to this.

In America most of the brain dead liberals live on the coast. God works in mysterious ways but sometimes it's not all that mysterious..

dohdoh, regardless of who you believe, I highly recommend it's not this asshole. He doesn't have a clue.

And the name calling begins... LOL you folks are so funny....

Fact is you don't know me from Adam.

But keep it up and you'll learn a lot more about me.

And the name calling begins... LOL you folks are so funny....

Fact is you don't know me from Adam.

But keep it up and you'll learn a lot more about me.

You'd be a lot better off if you shut your yap and opened your mind.

Meltdown Caused Nuke Plant Explosion: Safety Body

2011/03/13 01:04 - Meltdown Caused Nuke Plant Explosion: Safety Body

Forum List

Back