The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Greetings to All:

Earthquake Alert For Yellowstone And New Madrid Fault Zone

Okay guys. Everyone near Yellowstone and the New Madrid Fault Zone has been warned of an earthquake striking within 14 days.

Terral
All the people that think all the Earth changes currently happening and not being at least a bit concerned and preparing are probably going to regret it when they and their loved ones are affected, not to mention the economic disaster and the dollar crashing. That is reason enough to prepare. A disaster can strike at any time as I assume we all know, but the frequency of these disasters world wide is astonishing and in my opinion is a cause for concern and preparation. I do not count on the government helping me out in case of any kind of disaster, so I have made preparations with food, camping and survival gear, money and silver in small denominations and of course "liberty tools" to protect it all. Whether it is a brown dwarf, comet, or man made disaster I have prepped the best I could because after looking at the way things are going, it is better to be prepared then not.
Terral has provided some awareness and information into this forum
and what you think of it, or do with it is up to you. I choose to prepare to live and survive in the event of total disruption of services and life as we know it because I notice an alarming frequency of "natural disasters" happening, and the economy and dollar tanking right before our eyes, and folks like Terral are simply pointing out the strange anomalies and I can appreciate that. Just because what he said hasn't exactly happened on a particular date etc., doesn't mean that things are normal, or that the chances of dramatic changes and upheaval happening to us are somehow diminished, on the contrary, take a look around... it seems the whole world is in a state of emergency. Natural, social, and economic calamities are occurring on a daily basis.
Imagine for a minute if a quake, or natural disaster happened and it affected a major oil producing country that the U.S is dependent on.
How huge an impact that would have on our daily lives? Are you better off preparing to ride it out or are you better off not doing anything, or think the government will take care of you and your family?
With the frequency of natural disasters occurring, and the way the U.S and global economies are nowadays, I think it is smart to prepare and have a plan to try to make it through the best we can.
You can berate folks like Terral all you want I guess, but if you take a good look at the things happening around the world right now, and come to the conclusion that shit is normal and somehow you wont be affected at some point, then you are more nuts then you say he is.
I appreciate what information I have read. It has made me look at my own preparations, or lack there of at the time, and it made me reassess plans for me and my families well being and ability to try and survive a looming calamity that many signs point to a strong possibility of happening.

Open question to the "dwarfers" in this thread.

Did the brown dwarf cause all of these other fatal earthquakes too???

AI-BJ020_JQUAKE_G_20110311055703.jpg

If it did, that little fucker sure likes visiting earth.

And really hates the Japanese because they won't BUY SILVER!!!!!!!

I don't see an answer to this from any of our resident "dwarfers".

I wonder why?

Anyone want to point out for me where Yellowstone is about to blow? Looks like the normal 1.1-1.9 tremors in the area, and not a swarm of them. Let me help out with a site from the government to help point out the swarm.

Latest Earthquakes M1.0+ in the USA - Past 7 days

Come on....don't be shy

Oh, no. There was a 1.4 quake in Sandy Valley, Nevada today.

The Dwarf is coming!!!!!

Just found this forum tonight. I'm in central Missouri. What should I do?

Sorry bout that,

1) convert all your assets to silver
2) travel to St Louis
3) find Kiener Plaza
4) arrange silver bars on ground to form Superman logo
5) wait for further actions from North STL residents
6) visit one of our wonderful emergency rooms

Regards,

SirRattusofSilver

If you believe anything that Terral says then it's already too late to do anything other than visit a shrink.

Well that's not good news.

The first stop is the Nibiru Safe Zone Topic at GLP. You must go to GLP, because this topic was deleted from this Board.

Missouri is not the place to be ...

Terral

The maps show that where I'm currently at will be beach front property, right on the edges of the "new Mississippi". Maybe this will be a good spot for survival?

I don't have a survival group. I do have a water filtration system, magnesium fire starter, lots of warm blankets, lots of shoes/boots, some canned food, and lots of ammo.

I saw on the news that in Japan many people keep a bag close by at all times containing a couple changes of cloths, some food, a few personal items like a tooth brush, water, and a small amount of money in small bills.

I do have lots of clothes and maybe a few weeks of canned goods and some dry foods. Perhaps I should run and get some water bottles to supplement my filtration system. What's the concensus on the the small bills?

Will they be worthless as soon as it hits?

If you believe anything that Terral says then it's already too late to do anything other than visit a shrink.

On another note, there is still only a possibility of a meltdown in Japan. They are still working on trying to cool the reactors. Hopefully they will be successful.

dohdoh, regardless of who you believe, I highly recommend it's not this asshole. He doesn't have a clue.

I'm sorry that was a bit ambiguous for me. Are you warning to be skeptic of Terral or Ollie?

Hi Doh:

The maps show that where I'm currently at will be beach front property, right on the edges of the "new Mississippi". Maybe this will be a good spot for survival?

Navy Map Of Future USA

This map better shows how the central USA is changed by the New Madrid Fault Zone popping and the Gulf of Mexico rushing all the way to the Great Lakes. The western side of Missouri might be okay, but that is your call.

Terral

Well that's not good news.

I don't have a survival group. I do have a water filtration system, magnesium fire starter, lots of warm blankets, lots of shoes/boots, some canned food, and lots of ammo.

I do have lots of clothes and maybe a few weeks of canned goods and some dry foods. Perhaps I should run and get some water bottles to supplement my filtration system. What's the concensus on the the small bills?

Will they be worthless as soon as it hits?

On another note, there is still only a possibility of a meltdown in Japan. They are still working on trying to cool the reactors. Hopefully they will be successful.

dohdoh, regardless of who you believe, I highly recommend it's not this asshole. He doesn't have a clue.

I'm sorry that was a bit ambiguous for me. Are you warning to be skeptic of Terral or Ollie?

Oh, He/she/it was most certainly addressing me.

Hi guys:

While I do not agree with everything from Earth-Issues.com, this description right here seems really accurate:

Earth-Issues.com Article:

The Pole Shift

Stopped Rotation

Prior to the shift, the Earth slows in its rotation, and actually stops. This is recorded in written history and spoken folklore, worldwide, as a long day or night. The explanation for slowing rotation resulting in a stopped rotation during the week prior to the shift is that the passing planet grips the Atlantic Rift magnetically, so the Earth does not turn past this grip.

This part of the globe is centered between land masses that are fairly neutral in magnetic polarization, but lines up over former lava flows from the renting apart of the continents, the mid-Atlantic rift. The Pacific trench lies deeper under the water and its characteristics differ in composition from the newer magma that has arisen during continental drift.

Diagram

Thus, the Atlantic lava beds are gripped, facing the Sun, facing the approaching planet coming up from the South along the rift, and causing both Europe, the Americas, and Africa to be on the long day side of the Earth.

Atlantic Stretch

The Atlantic has clearly been stretched and ripped in the past, with shorelines on both sides of the Atlantic being dragged down such that the remains of forests can be seen underwater off the East Coast of the North American continent, and buried roadways under the waves near Bermuda, and likewise land shelves west of the British Isles. The Atlantic Rift, running the entire length of the Atlantic between the present poles, shows recent tears, and in Africa the rifts increasingly separating the Arab lands from the continent proper are already showing some stress.

During the week of rotation stoppage, however, this is extreme, so that the Atlantic Rift is under a great deal of tension and the shorelines are drawn down along both sides of the Atlantic. Europe and Africa are continually pulled eastward, by the rotating core. Thus, the Earth moans in her agony, during this week.

Pacific Compression

Along the Pacific Rim, plates are being pushed under the Americas, and creating distress in Indonesia as compression of the Pacific is already in process from prior pole shifts and subducting plates are inclined to continue this momentum. The Himalayas, driven high from sea bed material in the past, also show a point of drama, already scripted for India and Australia by past dramas which positioned these plates thus.

Quakes all along the west coast of the Americas increase, and volcanic activity in Japan and Indonesia become extreme. India shutters, jerking under the Himalayas in spurts, creating great panic among her peoples who are already fearing the worst with the long evening they are experiencing. Tidal waves are not yet a problem, as the waters normally pooling around the equator have equalized around the globe, more water at the pole and less in the equatorial regions.

Red Dust and Hail

The dusting with red dust should be considered a warning to take cover, under metal or sod roof structures, out of the wind. The shift cannot be more than a few hours away. The dusting with red dust occurs less than 24 hours, and most likely less than 12 hours.

This depends upon a number of factors, including how well the dust drops through the atmosphere to be deposited on land where the very first evidence will be closely watched for and thus observed. In one location, the first sign of dust may be 18 hours ahead of the shift, and all run in panic to shelters. In another location, dust may not be noticed until heavy, perhaps 6 hours ahead of the shift, a good time to head for the shelters in any case.

The tail sweep will then proceed from red dust to hail stones just ahead of the shift. A normal roof would protect from the hail stones, which will be like the hail experienced during violent windstorms, where hail of ice falls and ruins crop.

Pole Shift

There is a great deal of tension that builds between the crust of the Earth and the core of the Earth during the week of rotation stoppage. This tension is released when the core of the Earth breaks with the crust, and moves. However, the core of the Earth drags the crust with it. The pole shift is therefore sudden, taking place in what seems to be minutes to humans involved in the drama, but which actually takes place during the better part of an hour.

There are stages, between which the human spectators, in shock, are numb. At first there is a vibration of sorts, a jiggling, as the crust separates in various places from the core. Then there is a Slide, where the crust is dragged, over minutes, to a new location, along with the core. During the slide, tidal waves move over the Earth along the coast lines, as the water is not attached and can move independently.

The water tends to stay where it is, the crust moving under it, essentially. When the core finds itself aligned, it churns about somewhat, settling, but the crust, more solid and in motion, proceeds on. This is in fact where mountain building and massive earthquakes occur, just as car crashes do their damage on the point of impact, when motion must stop. [More]

Terral

Last edited:
Hi guys:

While I do not agree with everything from Earth-Issues.com, this description right here seems really accurate:

Earth-Issues.com Article:

The Pole Shift

Stopped Rotation

Prior to the shift, the Earth slows in its rotation, and actually stops. This is recorded in written history and spoken folklore, worldwide, as a long day or night. The explanation for slowing rotation resulting in a stopped rotation during the week prior to the shift is that the passing planet grips the Atlantic Rift magnetically, so the Earth does not turn past this grip.

This part of the globe is centered between land masses that are fairly neutral in magnetic polarization, but lines up over former lava flows from the renting apart of the continents, the mid-Atlantic rift. The Pacific trench lies deeper under the water and its characteristics differ in composition from the newer magma that has arisen during continental drift.

Diagram

Thus, the Atlantic lava beds are gripped, facing the Sun, facing the approaching planet coming up from the South along the rift, and causing both Europe, the Americas, and Africa to be on the long day side of the Earth.

Atlantic Stretch

The Atlantic has clearly been stretched and ripped in the past, with shorelines on both sides of the Atlantic being dragged down such that the remains of forests can be seen underwater off the East Coast of the North American continent, and buried roadways under the waves near Bermuda, and likewise land shelves west of the British Isles. The Atlantic Rift, running the entire length of the Atlantic between the present poles, shows recent tears, and in Africa the rifts increasingly separating the Arab lands from the continent proper are already showing some stress.

During the week of rotation stoppage, however, this is extreme, so that the Atlantic Rift is under a great deal of tension and the shorelines are drawn down along both sides of the Atlantic. Europe and Africa are continually pulled eastward, by the rotating core. Thus, the Earth moans in her agony, during this week.

Pacific Compression

Along the Pacific Rim, plates are being pushed under the Americas, and creating distress in Indonesia as compression of the Pacific is already in process from prior pole shifts and subducting plates are inclined to continue this momentum. The Himalayas, driven high from sea bed material in the past, also show a point of drama, already scripted for India and Australia by past dramas which positioned these plates thus.

Quakes all along the west coast of the Americas increase, and volcanic activity in Japan and Indonesia become extreme. India shutters, jerking under the Himalayas in spurts, creating great panic among her peoples who are already fearing the worst with the long evening they are experiencing. Tidal waves are not yet a problem, as the waters normally pooling around the equator have equalized around the globe, more water at the pole and less in the equatorial regions.

Red Dust and Hail

The dusting with red dust should be considered a warning to take cover, under metal or sod roof structures, out of the wind. The shift cannot be more than a few hours away. The dusting with red dust occurs less than 24 hours, and most likely less than 12 hours.

This depends upon a number of factors, including how well the dust drops through the atmosphere to be deposited on land where the very first evidence will be closely watched for and thus observed. In one location, the first sign of dust may be 18 hours ahead of the shift, and all run in panic to shelters. In another location, dust may not be noticed until heavy, perhaps 6 hours ahead of the shift, a good time to head for the shelters in any case.

The tail sweep will then proceed from red dust to hail stones just ahead of the shift. A normal roof would protect from the hail stones, which will be like the hail experienced during violent windstorms, where hail of ice falls and ruins crop.

Pole Shift

There is a great deal of tension that builds between the crust of the Earth and the core of the Earth during the week of rotation stoppage. This tension is released when the core of the Earth breaks with the crust, and moves. However, the core of the Earth drags the crust with it. The pole shift is therefore sudden, taking place in what seems to be minutes to humans involved in the drama, but which actually takes place during the better part of an hour.

There are stages, between which the human spectators, in shock, are numb. At first there is a vibration of sorts, a jiggling, as the crust separates in various places from the core. Then there is a Slide, where the crust is dragged, over minutes, to a new location, along with the core. During the slide, tidal waves move over the Earth along the coast lines, as the water is not attached and can move independently.

The water tends to stay where it is, the crust moving under it, essentially. When the core finds itself aligned, it churns about somewhat, settling, but the crust, more solid and in motion, proceeds on. This is in fact where mountain building and massive earthquakes occur, just as car crashes do their damage on the point of impact, when motion must stop. [More]

Terral

drunk.gif

Hi Doh:

[/URL]

This map better shows how the central USA is changed by the New Madrid Fault Zone popping and the Gulf of Mexico rushing all the way to the Great Lakes. The western side of Missouri might be okay, but that is your call.

Terral

Roger that. I was checking out the Navy map in my first post. I went out tonight and drastically increased my supplies:

Full tank of gas + backup gas
50 emergency candles
10 bulk packs of bic lighters
20lbs dry rice
10lbs dry beans
50 cans (12oz) SPAM
80 cans (16oz) prepared beans
20 cans (5oz) tuna
10 cans (29oz) fruit cocktail
20 cans (16oz) sardines
10-1gallon resealable water jugs to supplement my Berkey filter system.

Suggestions?

Hi Doh:

[/URL]

Terral

Roger that. I was checking out the Navy map in my first post. I went out tonight and drastically increased my supplies:

50 emergency candles
20lbs dry rice
10lbs dry beans
50 cans (12oz) SPAM
20 cans (5oz) tuna
20 cans (16oz) sardines

Suggestions?

Yeah, stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodby.

Hi Doh:

[/URL]

Terral

50 emergency candles
20lbs dry rice
10lbs dry beans
50 cans (12oz) SPAM
20 cans (5oz) tuna
20 cans (16oz) sardines

Suggestions?

Yeah, stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodby.

I don't understand how that will help matters?

50 emergency candles
20lbs dry rice
10lbs dry beans
50 cans (12oz) SPAM
20 cans (5oz) tuna
20 cans (16oz) sardines

Suggestions?

That looks like a good list, but 50 cans of Spam? I sure hope it doesn't get that bad. If I find you hiding in a cave down to your last can of Spam, you won't have to worry about me. I'll shoot myself on the spot lol.

Oh, no. There was a 1.4 quake in Sandy Valley, Nevada today.

The Dwarf is coming!!!!!

Hey rat, how would you feel about a radioactive cloud riding the jet stream up your a#$.

Hey Dumbass, why are they only evacuating a 12 mile circle?

You really should have named yourself "minor retard".

One thing you need to understand is all the news coming out of Japan comes from the Japanese government, and they're doing a massive coverup. This is a good lesson to learn about what will happen here when trouble comes.

"Most people want to believe Mr Kan when he says that the government is working hard this time to make sure "not a single resident will suffer any effects" from the radiation. But not Yoshi Watanabe, who lives with his wife and two young children about 135km from the Fukushima plant. "They don't know what they're doing," he says. "They should extend the perimeter further, but they can't because they can't handle that scale of evacuation."

'We're told not to breathe the air – it's scary' - Asia, World - The Independent

Forum List

Back