The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi Meister:

So let me get this straight....if it rumbles we should really be concerned, and if it doesn't rumble we should really be concerned?

Yes! The perfect scenario is no rumbling at all, because that means no magma movement near the location. However, when you have rumbling increasing with quake storms appearing, then you have to keep a look out for a problem. That means the magma is increasing in volume between the plates inside the nooks and crannies and the movement of the currents moves the layer of crust above that much easier. Nibiru is 2 million miles closer every day and the gravitational influence grows in squares of the shrinking distance each time our planet rotates.

The rumbling increases to a point, but then goes silent; because the internal pressure has grown throughout the entire caldera that is now supporting the entire surface beneath a single pressurized environment. The internal pressure of the compartment is growing to gradually lift then entire region at a very slow rate at the beginning, but eventually the pressure will build to reveal the weak spots to create the dam effect that makes the caldera blow sky high. Let me show you the size of the hole again in the NW USA:

Look down to the lower right to see why I left Florida, because the coasts take a beating. That does not mean everything happens at the first conjunction. I do not believe you guys understand the science sufficiently to write on the topic, so you act like idiots to leave your stench of ignorance. BTW, I was patent pending on Pressure Sheath Technology (USMB Topic) three times, but the world did not need a remote control surgery system that removes all kidney/gall stones from the body in a single operation requiring no incisions. Dr. M. Shibly removed all of my kidney stones by pressurizing my urinary system and standing my body up for a shaking. I am not kidding you.

My body made kidney stones every year, until we removed them all and none since. Vapor-plasma Integrated Engines (link) get more than 200 miles per gallon without harmful emissions, but car companies are surrogates of big oil the surrogates of banksters like the House of Rothschild (What Really Happened). Anyway, you can accept my analysis of the Yellowstone condition, or not, and I say the whole caldera is going to blow. That can happen at this first conjunction, or the second one at the pole shift on Sept. 26, 2011. Yellowstone could go at the third conjunction at the pole shift reversal. This I do know:

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

NibiruMan.jpg

The Earth is about to swing around into the gravity lines tugging between the Sun and ELEnin and if the brown dwarf hypothesis is correct then that alone gives us events like Japan that includes dams breaking and maybe your caldera popping. The seven-body alignment magnifies the gravitational effect and then the moon is going super on us anyway. The quake swarms went quiet about two days ago, so maybe the pressure has not had time to build up sufficiently to find a break point at this conjunction. That is probably the most-likely probability, because that caldera is so large. Maybe that means the New Madrid Fault Zone (link) with all the FEMA Wargames and HAARP activity is the likely target.

Tomorrow is the big day. I really hope that nothing happens and that the ELEnin Comet turns out to be just a comet. The problem is that a man using a little 18-inch telescope finds this comet, then everyone with a telescope should find the same comet that much nearer our planet today. People should be able to see the comet every night coming from the lower left of the belt of Orion. What is stopping them from seeing it? The fact is that you are trying to find a brown dwarf that is releasing protons that keeps the temperature just above absolute zero and inside a massive gravity well that bends light to create the cloak of invisibility.

The fact that you cannot go outside tonight and see that comet using a telescope is reason to doubt the official story that is nothing more than a disinformation psyop to mess with your heads and warn those who are awake. You guys should know that one of my models say we had the conjunction with the Japan quake earlier than the experts expected.

Nania said the dates were March 11-23 which makes her a fortuneteller of the future. If that is the case, then we passed through the event with tragedy and calamity and potential disaster. As far you the Meister giving it to me, then my thesis is based upon the evidence gathered starting the middle of last February and the world has changed a lot since then. The difference is that if I am even close to right, then you will likely not be around to say anything. I hope you are right and nothing happens. ;0)

Terral

You do realize that you look pretty stupid with your magma scenario....right. The zero activity going on with Yellowstone....may just be that and not your conspiracy. If a person has been wrong as many times as you, I wouldn't be supplying more evidence of a nonexistant boogeyman. But that's just common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine was telling me of the 4 corners theory about the ring of fire. The theory is something about, that geologic activity works its was around the ring of fire. Last year Chile. This year New Zealand, and now Japan. Next on the list would be North America.

Yellowstone, and New Madrid have been very active for months, and now all of a sudden, nothing.

Terral,
I'm curious as to where you got your dates and events for the timeline because I keep getting back to you. The poles of earth were first predicted to flip as a result of a study done I think in Greenwich like 15-20 years ago. At the time they said it could happen in the next 50-500 years or something. I followed it up from back then and as far as it seems, they have been wobbling for years. The guys at Greenwich were aging solidified lava coming up along the plate ridges and determining the history of the Earth's poles based on where the iron in the rock 'lined up' when it cooled. They determined every 5000-5million years earth's poles flip, average I think bout 500 000yrs. Now, I kinda assumed for a long time that the Earth pole flip could be triggered by the sun's pole flip for example. And yea, we have a mantle that would need to settle, math models have predicted N/S fields popping up everywhere for any number of years til it settles.
So I reeeeally need to know where you got that timeline because it is the last key to solving the problem of what the hell is going on here.
I've not seen or heard of a comet ever being seen at the distance elenin was at when 1st seen, so unless it was another comet or the comet is quite large and was energized somehow as a result of bumping into something, release of internal pressure, which is possible, it would still have to be pretty big to be seen that far away...
There are thousands of comets in our system. This one has only in the last few weeks come between jupiter and mars and as far as I know, it needs to be still closer to the sun enough to heat up and shed a visible tail or coma.
As far as the brown dwarf argument goes, well this one is all over the place. Putting apparent translations of Sumerian tablets aside, of which public has seen a small percent, most have been locked up apparently in a british museum and possibly the louvre, the first scientific announcement that something was found was 83 yea? Sighted twice in orion, 50billion miles away, (which is stuff all,) POSSIBLE brown dwarf, large planet, that did not move between those dates. It not moving doesn't make much sense to me unless on a huge elipse or something, I dunno. It only 50billion miles away... Then even then those that discovered it said it would be highly unlikely it was heading straight for us and I tended to concur. Now to look for it, google sky has the area blocked out!?!?!? I would like to see if it has moved...
There is apparently 'holes' in our ort cloud which apparently brought about the first theory, along with an orbit wobble of Neptune, that we may have a twin star or another planet large enough to affect its gravity, (ie at least the size of jupiter.) Oh yea, there were apparently bunch of high orbit comets that had come from 1 direction over last 20 years.
Now, I don't know what to believe. Comets range from a few meters to 50km diameter. If elenin was larger, you should be able to work out from the data shown if the orbit shown on NASA site is the orbit of something bigger. For eg, pluto has around 2000km diametre? In our understanding of planets, smaller ones further out and in from the core of the disk formed when the system was born, then we have twin stars and of course the possibility of random bodies, old dead suns planets bumped and thrown... Then, brown dwarf can be anything from 15 to 40 times the size of jupiters mass (jupiter with a 143000km diameter at eq I thinks).... Do you see the problem I'm having?
I need to know how you came to this timeline. Because there are a number of possibilities here, all of which have a lot of bs surrounding and lies. I'm even assuming now that absolutely all of it could have been cooked up.
The only thing I can think of that makes any sense to me is that the large space between jupiter and mars was once inhabited by another giant that got pinballed by whatever it was that punched a hole in our ort cloud, then, the comet surely would not be it because we would see it....
So the Idea that elenin is a large planet or brown dwarf, to me seems misleading and is causing a lot of arguments.
If it's a comet, it comes close and yes indeed its tail will cross. If its a planet, is it too cold for us to see? Space is pretty big even between mars and jupiter. It could be a distraction and there may be a brown dwarf still just outside the system or... on the opposite side of the sky to where the comet is meant to be... actually, ima go check trajectory of recent high orbit comets...
Apologies for length if a bother. JUST THE SOURCE OF YOUR TIMELINE PLEASE is all I desire.

A friend of mine was telling me of the 4 corners theory about the ring of fire. The theory is something about, that geologic activity works its was around the ring of fire. Last year Chile. This year New Zealand, and now Japan. Next on the list would be North America.

Yellowstone, and New Madrid have been very active for months, and now all of a sudden, nothing.

And?

Hmmm. Just another day tomorrow. Maybe i will hit the range to sight in my. New mini 14! Need to keep on top of my game in case i need to go truther plinking.

And?

Just saying, if there's anything to the theory our turn is next. Even though normally if there's no geologic activity going on that's probably a good thing, but for some reason that doesn't seem very comforting in this case.

And?

Just saying, if there's anything to the theory our turn is next. Even though normally if there's no geologic activity going on that's probably a good thing, but for some reason that doesn't seem very comforting in this case.

99.999% of the time it's just the normal natural occurance with the lack of activity. Why make that 1/1000 of 1 % the hill to make a stand on?

New Madrid. 10:32 PM.
My neighbour is a brown dwarf and said Jod telling hing so !

Attachments

• $josedoug.jpg
    $josedoug.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 57
Hi Meister:

You do realize that you look pretty stupid with your magma scenario....right. The zero activity going on with Yellowstone....may just be that and not your conspiracy.

We can agree that Terral being wrong about a conspiracy has not ended existence as we know it thus far. Dutchsinse sees a problem with the Yellowstone Caldera activity suddenly going quiet, but Meister living atop the caldera is not concerned. I hope you are right.

If a person has been wrong as many times as you, I wouldn't be supplying more evidence of a nonexistant boogeyman. But that's just common sense.

I still see the Yellowstone super volcano blowing its top (warnings), but 'when' remains the uncertainty. The evidence says the entire region is bulging and all the volcanoes on earth are becoming active (stories) and I still believe that is caused by the brown dwarf coming 2 million miles nearer to our planet each and every day. Of course this is only a 'theory,' which is why the information is posted in this Conspiracy Theories Forum and not in the Current Events Forum. Either way, we must acknowledge that evidence exists to support my theory and I have not seen other evidence beyond the brown dwarf explanation that makes more sense. Have you? This is the right forum to post that information.

BTW, Yellowstone has been rumbling every day for a while now. What is your theory on why the seismic activity suddenly went quiet? All we need is a major seismic event anywhere in the northwestern USA at any point this year and my side looks like prophecy and your side looks very stupid indeed. Of course I would rather be wrong than see that kind of event, but the warning signs are everywhere and I am just presenting the evidence like everybody else.

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Lght:

Terral,
I'm curious as to where you got your dates and events for the timeline because I keep getting back to you.

The entire hypothesis is built upon the premise that ELEnin Comet is a brown dwarf that many characterize as Nibiru, Planet X, Nemesis, Red Kachina, Destroyer and lots of other names.

Updated GLP Timeline:

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

All the dates were taken from the NASA orbit data for their ELEnin Comet.

The poles of earth were first predicted to flip as a result of a study done I think in Greenwich like 15-20 years ago. At the time they said it could happen in the next 50-500 years or something. I followed it up from back then and as far as it seems, they have been wobbling for years. The guys at Greenwich were aging solidified lava coming up along the plate ridges and determining the history of the Earth's poles based on where the iron in the rock 'lined up' when it cooled. They determined every 5000-5million years earth's poles flip, average I think bout 500 000yrs.

Stop right there. We are not looking at a normal pole shift. The magnetic poles ARE NOT SHIFTING. The magnetic poles are 'migrating' from the influence of the brown dwarf entering our inner solar system bringing a massive gravity well and magnetic field with the massive polarity. Greenland experienced sunrise two days early, because the Earth is sliding into the massive gravity well in slow motion. See my GLP topic on the Symptoms of Nibiru (link).

So I reeeeally need to know where you got that timeline because it is the last key to solving the problem of what the hell is going on here.

We agree! Here is the conspiracy part: Google placed a black rectangle over the same location of space occupied by the approaching ELEnin Comet!

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

However, they blocked out that part of space at the lower left of the belt of Orion three years 'before' the ELEnin Comet was discovered by a Russian that appears not to exist!

>>> LEONID ELENIN is NOT a REAL PERSON, IT'S A CODED MESSAGE <<<

Try to find one reporter interview with this guy. GL.

I've not seen or heard of a comet ever being seen at the distance elenin was at when 1st seen, so unless it was another comet or the comet is quite large and was energized somehow as a result of bumping into something, release of internal pressure, which is possible, it would still have to be pretty big to be seen that far away...
There are thousands of comets in our system. This one has only in the last few weeks come between jupiter and mars and as far as I know, it needs to be still closer to the sun enough to heat up and shed a visible tail or coma.

You are hitting upon the point that if seen in December 2010 by a Russian using a New Mexico remote 18-inch telescope, then people should be able to see this same comet MUCH nearer our planet today! They still cannot see the thing, because they are hunting for a brown dwarf hidden inside a proton field and massive gravity well that gives the dwarf star a cloak of invisibility! See LUCUS explanation here. The fact that you cannot see this comet is more evidence that the NASA Psyop Cover Story IS A LIE. They baked in the ELEnin code data to inform those who are awake, while rubbing the Extinction-Level Event details in our collective noses. At the same time, world governments are packing food and supplies into underground bunkers like FEMA is doing with billions of dollars in food and supplies as we speak. The brown dwarf will eventually be exposed to the solar winds to overcome the invisibility cloak, but by that time the earth changes will be more frequent and more severe.

As far as the brown dwarf argument goes, well this one is all over the place. Putting apparent translations of Sumerian tablets aside, of which public has seen a small percent, most have been locked up apparently in a british museum and possibly the louvre, the first scientific announcement that something was found was 83 yea? Sighted twice in orion, 50billion miles away, (which is stuff all,) POSSIBLE brown dwarf, large planet, that did not move between those dates.

In other words, you are looking at evidence that some people know what is happening 'and' they are working in unison to keep this information under wraps. That is what my investigation keeps turning up everywhere.

It not moving doesn't make much sense to me unless on a huge elipse or something, I dunno.

Bingo! The Egyptian pyramids are laid out like the belt of Orion for a reason! This brown dwarf makes this single orbit around the Sun every 3600 years to cause earth changes like we are seeing take place all around us.

It only 50billion miles away... Then even then those that discovered it said it would be highly unlikely it was heading straight for us and I tended to concur. Now to look for it, google sky has the area blocked out!?!?!? I would like to see if it has moved...

Me too. The question is: How did Google know to block out the same section of space as the ELEnin Comet discovered three years later? That is the spooky part ...

There is apparently 'holes' in our ort cloud which apparently brought about the first theory, along with an orbit wobble of Neptune, that we may have a twin star or another planet large enough to affect its gravity, (ie at least the size of jupiter.) Oh yea, there were apparently bunch of high orbit comets that had come from 1 direction over last 20 years.

The twin star theory is another head-fake psyop to lead you away from the simple truth that we are looking at a rogue brown dwarf entering our inner solar system on a regular 3600-year cycle. The difference is that sometimes the Earth is on the far side of the Sun to receive less influence from the dwarf star and sometimes we get a near-miss like what is coming on Oct. 17, 2011 (21.56 million miles give or take). I am thinking that occasionally one of the dwarf star moons/planets orbits beyond the proton cloud to become visible for brief periods and the NASA pinheads get an image from time to time that they declare is the ELEnin Comet, just in case someone else is watching and they need their cover story.

Now, I don't know what to believe. Comets range from a few meters to 50km diameter. If elenin was larger, you should be able to work out from the data shown if the orbit shown on NASA site is the orbit of something bigger. For eg, pluto has around 2000km diametre?

We agree. Again, the fact that you cannot see their ELEnin Comet at only 2 AU using good telescopes is a troubling sign. Lots of amateur astronomers can see Pluto and cannot find this comet ...

In our understanding of planets, smaller ones further out and in from the core of the disk formed when the system was born, then we have twin stars and of course the possibility of random bodies, old dead suns planets bumped and thrown... Then, brown dwarf can be anything from 15 to 40 times the size of jupiters mass (jupiter with a 143000km diameter at eq I thinks).... Do you see the problem I'm having?

Yes! The problem is that you are looking for a brown dwarf that is very difficult to see using conventional telescopes and there is a giant conspiracy going on to hide these things from the sheeple.

I need to know how you came to this timeline. Because there are a number of possibilities here, all of which have a lot of bs surrounding and lies. I'm even assuming now that absolutely all of it could have been cooked up.

All of that is in the NASA ELEnin Comet data saying first conjunction on the Ides Of March (today) with perigee on 9/11/2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks. The third conjunction is 11/22/2011 on the day Rothschild murdered JFK. This is like an ELE Movie with too many hidden codes ...

The only thing I can think of that makes any sense to me is that the large space between jupiter and mars was once inhabited by another giant that got pinballed by whatever it was that punched a hole in our ort cloud, then, the comet surely would not be it because we would see it....

This brown dwarf is not orbiting on the ecliptic plane, but approach is from the southern hemisphere. This object broke the plane on March 4, 2011 when the earth change events began to escalate, but the dwarf star was already inside the bulk of the asteroid belt; which is why there is not more belt disruptions during this 3600-year cycle.

So the Idea that elenin is a large planet or brown dwarf, to me seems misleading and is causing a lot of arguments.

If this thing was as comet or planet, then you would be able to see it plain as day; if this Russian saw it in Dec. 2010 using an 18-inch telescope. Right? Okay then. One explanation for why you cannot see the thing is because it is a super-cold brown dwarf inside a massive gravity well that bends light and allows you to see the stars in the distance behind it. I am only a truth investigator and just started this investigation in the middle of February, so your guess is much better than mine.

If it's a comet, it comes close and yes indeed its tail will cross. If its a planet, is it too cold for us to see? Space is pretty big even between mars and jupiter. It could be a distraction and there may be a brown dwarf still just outside the system or... on the opposite side of the sky to where the comet is meant to be... actually, ima go check trajectory of recent high orbit comets...
Apologies for length if a bother. JUST THE SOURCE OF YOUR TIMELINE PLEASE is all I desire.

That is okay. I am delighted to see someone on the case with some brains and knowledge about our solar system. Good luck picking up the investigation where I left off. I look forward to seeing your findings.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIsZUn4MUMs&NR=1]We Are Not Getting These Warnings From The US Govt[/ame]

Terral

Last edited:
As well we wouldn't see the comet until it comes closer to the sun, like near mars orbit. This is the amount of comets recently updated..
(k cant post nasa site here for some reason)
The little arrows are apparently comets ya.
I have a couple of theories on people knowing something, I agree with a lot you say, what I meant with the timeline was the events. How did you correlate dates? I need the raw data. (Sry haven't read the rest yet...)

Greetings to All:

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars on an inbound trajectory from south of the ecliptic plane from the Leo Constellation heading for a tight turn around the sun on Mercury's orbit line.

Great Demonstration

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov

Click on the link and click the arrows back and forth and watch Elenin/Planet X/Nibiru (more facts) entering the innermost parts of our solar system.

nibiru1.jpg

March 4th, 2011 marks the day that the brown dwarf (info) breaks through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere to begin influencing the earth into convulsions and severe spasms. Earthquake and volcanic activity will escalate from this time forward and increase like birthpangs where the earth groans and the oceans slosh tidal waves too and fro.

March 15, 2011 is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines-or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together. The sun will be pulling one way and the brown dwarf the other way and the predicted pole shift event will take place. The interesting thing about this particular day is that Saturn, the brown dwarf, the Earth and the Sun and Mars and Jupiter and Uranus are all in alignment. The astronomy people and the media should be talking about this alignment, because rarely do seven planetary and solar bodies line up in a straight line like we see on March 15, 2011.

This gravity trough is going to be the mother of all where the planets are lined up for a game of Tug of War. The earth will be susceptible to the brown dwarf's magnetism and flip over to match the giant's polarity like a smaller magnet flips in space for a larger one . This is the reason why so many people are giving out warnings concerning the conjunction and pole shift on March 15, 2011. The magnetic poles are not shifting on their own at some near future time. They are being influenced and shifted gradually by the approach of Nibiru/Planet X. The Govt knows (FEMA preparing = US Govt Bunker Map) all of this and keeps people in the dark, because there is only so many spaces in their underground bunkers. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit on June 30, 2011. Keep your eye on the earth and sun distances as we continue.

nibiru2.jpg

August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles form the sun. Then 24 days pass to the magical moment when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. This right here is the reason that the Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters (What Really Happened) and the Globalist New World Order Elites used Bush and company to plan and carry out the 9/11 inside job attacks on 9/11/2001 exactly ten years to the day. The banksters and their bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians and lying media moguls are planning to hide themselves in underground bunkers all around the world and let the peasants fend for themselves.

September 25, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the second conjunction with the sun, brown dwarf, Mercury, Saturn, the Sun and Uranus in line for another Tug of War. The sun, brown dwarf, Mercury and Saturn are pulling the earth towards the sun in an event that will bring the earth nearer to the sun than at any time in the last 3600 years. There are 14 days between the brown dwarf reaching perigee position and this conjunction with the earth and sun being equidistant to the dwarf on the 7th day. Look down in the lower left hand corner of the Sept. 25 diagram to see the brown dwarf is now nearer the earth than the sun at only 38 million miles.

nibiru3.jpg

October 2 is the day that the brown dwarf crosses Venus' orbit again to begin trekking in the direction of earth. Our planet is still being pulled towards the sun, but by this time we are also being pulled forward into the massive gravity well. Two weeks go by and the brown dwarf crossed the earth orbit line to pass directly in front of our planet at just 22.3 million miles away, which is the nearest point in our encounter. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit line on November 14, 2011 on way to the third conjunction on November 22 where the earth passes directly between the two once again like on March 15.
Timeline:

Feb 11 Nibiru between Jupiter and Mars orbits. 2.66 AU from Earth.

March 4 Nibiru breaks through solar ecliptic plane to enter northern hemisphere. 2.26 AU from Earth.

March 15 Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trough
and pole shift event. First Conjunction. 2.09 AU from Earth.

June 30 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 1.77 AU from Earth.

Aug 3 Nibiru crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Nibiru perigee position. 1.48 AU from Earth.

Aug 18 Nibiru crosses Venus orbit. 1.24 AU from Earth.

Sept 11 Nibiru reaches perigee position at Mercury orbit. .70 AU from Earth.

Sept 25 Nibiru equidistant from Sun and Earth. Second Conjunction. .40 AU from Earth.

Oct 2 Nibiru at Venus orbit. .316 AU from Earth.

Oct 17 Nibiru at Earth orbit and nearest position. .24 AU from Earth @ 22.3 million miles.

Nov 14 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. .47 AU from Earth.

Nov 22 Nibiru, Earth and Sun alignment for third and final conjunction. .57 AU from Earth.

Nibiru will finally be farther from the Earth than the Sun on March 1, 2012 marking 165 days from Sept. 18, 2011 that Nibiru was nearer our planet than the Sun.
Earth Change and Pole Shift Explained

Last Timester Event Timeline

Background Info

Surviving Nibiru

Buy Survival Silver

Secret Govt Meeting

15 Symptoms Of Nibiru

Martial Law

What Happened On 9/11

My experts123.com posting

GL,

Terral

well

it's the 15th........

and......?

If the orbit of elenin you are showing from nasa is suppose to be the orbit of a brown dwarf... dont they start at a size of 13 Jupiter masses?! 13... smallest, and it's between jupiter and earth now? The better idea I've seen and correlates better with the sumerian (apparent) translation, is that Elenin is one of a number of planets orbiting a brown dwarf just outside our ort cloud. Only elenin comes in. Seen that 1? Sry I'll get to my theory as soon as I read the rest. Soz slow typer and have been waiting up for this...

The 15th, pole flip. I know you've amended it now though, what was your source for that? And more importantly why did you change it?

Man that message that disappeared was the first time I've ever written one of my theories out or told anyone, after 15 years, I finally get the inspiration to tell my story and it disappears.. :( (Sigh), dunno that I can do that again... I probably will, need a break..

Last edited:
Of course this is only a 'theory,' which is why the information is posted in this Conspiracy Theories Forum and not in the Current Events Forum. Either way, we must acknowledge that evidence exists to support my theory and I have not seen other evidence beyond the brown dwarf explanation that makes more sense. Have you? This is the right forum to post that information.

Yes, it is the right forum. As far as the evidence supporting your story about a brown dwarf, that's called confirmation bias. The Earth is never static, that is the reality. Although you want to dismiss this, yes, these natural events ARE normal. THAT is what makes sense and THAT is what's rational, but you don't want to acknowledge this simple explanation because it doesn't fit into your chicken-little show.

Had you posted this story a few years ago, you could've used the Indonesian tsunami as your evidence. More recently you could've used the August 8th quake in Greece as evidence. Had you posted this story a couple decades ago you could've used San Fran as your evidence. And I've no doubt there will be some kind of natural disaster this summer you can use as your evidence.

But the one thing you've been unable to address in a scientifically-valid way is the absence of this sub-star from the tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night. That is a glaring hole in your story. Glaring. Natural events are circumstantial to your nearby substar that has as much proof of existence as Bigfoot. Natural events are explained easily; your brown dwarf requires logic pretzels and astrophysical gymnastics.

Forum List

Back