The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

that black and white can't be the comet sry. It has no coma or tail for the speed it's moving as well not close enough to sun anyway unless it got hit by something or vented trapped partices or something then you would see a cloud around it not a glow and usually a tail esp if seeing it at the distance it is.

Hi Rat:

What you are doing is called "searching", not "tracking".

Tracking is where you actually see something and follow it's movements. Not possible with something invisible.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Use the NASA Orbit Diagram to 'track' the ELEnin Comet. Then take your telescope outside tonight and try to find the thing. Good luck. I am tracking the brown dwarf by watching the ELEnin diagram, while also watching the earthquakes, volcanoes, mass animal deaths, migrating magnetic poles and tidal waves going off on the earth. I am also wading through a mountain of disinformation and conflicting reports that make running the investigation that much more difficult. I think we can all agree that the Earth is acting up and going through many serious earth change events.

My view is that there is a connection between all of these events and this ELEnin Comet that looks more and more like a massive brown dwarf (or something) entering the innermost regions of our solar system to orbit our Sun. Of course I can be wrong about everything and that would not be the first time I went out on a limb that cracked. However, there is something going on here and I am doing my best to figure things out using the available evidence.

Terral

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

By this silly logic, the next time I go fishing I should be able to "track" the walleye by looking at a picture of the lake.

Hi pilot:

The 15th, pole flip. I know you've amended it now though, what was your source for that? And more importantly why did you change it?

My investigation early on was influenced by the disinformation flying around about the March 15, 2011 pole shift. I then realized that the David Beach videos were disinformation, which led me to look at the ELEnin Comet data more closely. I then realized that this object was still 2.01 AU from Earth at the first conjunction, which is much too far away to wrestle Earth polarity control from the Sun. I then realized that this object would be directly between the Earth and Sun on September 26, 2011 at only .396 AU.

That would represent the best time for the brown dwarf to take over polarity control of Earth to cause a pole shift. Then as the dwarf moves away, the Sun resumes polarity control and a pole shift reversal takes place at some point in the timeline. I assigned that event to the November 22, 2011 third conjunction, but can easily see how the transition can come much earlier in the timeline once the dwarf moves from between Earth and Sun.

Terral

Meh, this is too much. I can't keep up or even quote properly. If any of you were really serious about resolving this then you'd be reading what I've got to say, not arguing. And Terral, have you answered my question on the 15th date being related to a pole shift? If it was your own theory, fine... As well why are you not keeping an open mind? You do seem to be clinging to elenin's orbit being the only truth coming from liars and it has spread as a result of this thread and I AM ACTUALLY...(breathe,) trying to find out where the true deception lies coz as it is, YOU ARE POSSIBLY PART OF IT... Did you watch the youtube vid?

Hi pilot:

The 15th, pole flip. I know you've amended it now though, what was your source for that? And more importantly why did you change it?

My investigation early on was influenced by the disinformation flying around about the March 15, 2011 pole shift. I then realized that the David Beach videos were disinformation, which led me to look at the ELEnin Comet data more closely. I then realized that this object was still 2.01 AU from Earth at the first conjunction, which is much too far away to wrestle Earth polarity control from the Sun. I then realized that this object would be directly between the Earth and Sun on September 26, 2011 at only .396 AU.

That would represent the best time for the brown dwarf to take over polarity control of Earth to cause a pole shift. Then as the dwarf moves away, the Sun resumes polarity control and a pole shift reversal takes place at some point in the timeline. I assigned that event to the November 22, 2011 third conjunction, but can easily see how the transition can come much earlier in the timeline once the dwarf moves from between Earth and Sun.

Terral

Your investigation starts and stops with youtube whacko's, Terral.

Hi Rat:

By this silly logic, the next time I go fishing I should be able to "track" the walleye by looking at a picture of the lake.

No. That is what I get for feeding the idiot trolls and shills. The real idiots are the guys wasting your time, when you do not believe any of this stuff anyway. It takes a real idiot to wake up in the morning and decide to go to the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to spend all damn day pretending no conspiracy exists. There is something going on here and you and your nonsense are no help whatsoever.

The people in Indonesia and Christchurch, Australia and Japan are not laughing and the USA can very well be next ...

Terral

laugh.gif

Meh, this is too much. I can't keep up or even quote properly. If any of you were really serious about resolving this then you'd be reading what I've got to say, not arguing. And Terral, have you answered my question on the 15th date being related to a pole shift? If it was your own theory, fine... As well why are you not keeping an open mind? You do seem to be clinging to elenin's orbit being the only truth coming from liars and it has spread as a result of this thread and I AM ACTUALLY...(breathe,) trying to find out where the true deception lies coz as it is, YOU ARE POSSIBLY PART OF IT... Did you watch the youtube vid?

There is nothing in this stupid "theory" that I need to resolve. There is no brown dwarf star (with or without moons) heading into our solar system at super-luminal speed. The earthquakes in Japan and New Zeeland were not caused by tidal forces from this non-existent threat.

This "theory" is exactly what I am treating it as. A joke.

Hi Rat:

No. That is what I get for feeding the idiot trolls and shills. The real idiots are the guys wasting your time, when you do not believe any of this stuff anyway. It takes a real idiot to wake up in the morning and decide to go to the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to spend all damn day pretending no conspiracy exists. There is something going on here and you and your nonsense are no help whatsoever.

The people in Indonesia and Christchurch, Australia and Japan are not laughing and the USA can very well be next ...

Terral

Oh, good. Another player in the game.

Maybe you will answer the question that the other YouTube Warriors in this Forum refuse to answer.

If I am a government "shill", who is supposed to be paying me? Please be specific as to which agency and department. An exact name of the paymaster would also be appreciated.

@Terral
OGM! THIS IS CRAZY! Everything I have explained has been detailed and correct. Yet still I'm getting arguments. I have a friend too yo, he owns the LARGEST MOBILE TELESCOPE IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE! LLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRGEST, not a word of a lie, look back at all my posts and try find 1 lie. Dare. I will say it again. Whatever it is, we shouldn't be able to see it yet, comet or otherwise. I already stated quite clearly... You keep changing your story...
This has got to be the disinfo site.
Terral, please show me your calculations or source for the march15th date because although you were wrong about the pole reversal, which why would you set a date for it anyways if you apparently knew that it is a gradual thing, which indecently you tried to tell me, AFTER my post that went through the whole explanation of exactly that,.. BECAUSE, whoever told you or wherever you got it somehow they knew about something that may have just happened with THE SUN'S POLES. Now I want to get off this forum so I can finish my article and get the f*#k off this planet!..
SORRY, sorry... Ima take a break. You have been duped Terral. A lie between truths is worse than nothing but. They have you. Let go and listen to me. Just ignore the diagram from nassa and stop changing the story and you will see how right you might be.
And I state again, 15 years I've been looking at this for and you think you have it in two months as you said yourself. Now I have been completely honest, I source everything I have with ALL claimed sources and cut to the chase, I have listened to you and have not argued for the sake of it, only provided you with that you do not yet have as I see you take things that people say that you have argued against and repeat that which I have written to others hence totally contradicting yourself. If this thing is related to neberu, even if it's a deception made to distract us from the opposite side of the sky for example because that's where it really is, IF it exists WHICH i HAVE NOT DISCOUNTED AS A POSSIBILITY, then we COULD be in grave danger if we don't get to the core of it by the beginning of next year. If we are not working together toward a common goal that is for the betterment of humans, we will not even know that our freedom is lost as we become unwitting slaves trading service for freedom that is our right. At this pivotal point in time, we are paving the way for not only our future but our future physical evolution. You wanna be stuck at ape for the next however long they can keep us in the dark for. This is a chance we may not have again for a long while. The 'elites' think they know what's going on and are laughing though they are being decieved too. No-one is coming to save us from ourselves, we have to break the through the deception. The only way any can maintain deception and corruption is through a heirachy of secrecy of which only those at the top know completely the level of the deception they have created for us and maintain it effectively by CONVINCING US WE ARE NOT BEING CONTROLLED or that this is the way life is or that there isn't enough proof of the deception so there is no way of convincing anyone else because we all need proof to inform the rest that what they have been doing for their entire life has been based on a lie. We have 1 ace. I know what it is and I would very much like to share it with those that will listen then I know the deception is deep and it's hard to trust so I am still here.

Last edited:
Hi pilot:

Did you watch the youtube vid?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGW0W4Fcsc"]This Video?[/ame]

Yes and there is nothing here about our ELEnin Comet, brown dwarf or anything remotely related to this topic. I am very aware that aliens have been around for billions of years and have no clue as to why this is important to anything we are discussing here.

Terral

Oh My God!!

I just heard a rumor.... I think DiveCon has been taken away by the MIB.

Think we should do something about it? Where is DiveCon?

Oh My God!!

I just heard a rumor.... I think DiveCon has been taken away by the MIB.

Think we should do something about it? Where is DiveCon?

That's a good question. I haven't seen my little buddy around for a while.

I may have to launch a Ranger mission to locate him.

Hi Rat:

Terral

Oh, good. Another player in the game.

Maybe you will answer the question that the other YouTube Warriors in this Forum refuse to answer.

If I am a government "shill", who is supposed to be paying me? Please be specific as to which agency and department. An exact name of the paymaster would also be appreciated.

Now he'll never answer this question.
cray.gif

Where do people keep coming up with that this comet is not viewable. It is...! Hopefully this will help but this to rest. From nasa's website.......

"Question

So what is the deal with comet elenin, there does not seem to be too much credible information. Everyone seems to be freaking out about it, but no one even knows how big it is. Does this comet pose a threat and what is its size and nature? AND I have read about comet Elenin and how some nasa people want to keep it a secret. what are the chances of it coming to earth and what threat does it bring with it, and has this comet got anything to do with 2012 hoax? AND Elinin is only .117 au from earth on mar 11,2011. From march 8 to mar 15, 2011, what are the chances that Elinin either impacts us, or gets close enough to cause a major catastrophy. Please be honest.

ANSWER:

I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin. When comets or asteroids are first discovered, their orbits are quite uncertain; usually it takes several months of observations to firmly establish the orbit. Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835. Please remember that just because someone says he or she is from NASA doesn't make it true. Many people who post YouTube videos lie about their affiliation. Incidentally, only NASA is allowed to use the NASA logo, the blue circle with the word NASA and a satellite orbiting around it.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
March 1, 2011

Answered Question « Ask an Astrobiologist « NASA Astrobiology Meister
it won't let me post link yet because i don't have the post count, I will send it to someone to put up.

TERRAL how come you didn't answer to this nasa post? Don't say it is dis info either.

Where do people keep coming up with that this comet is not viewable. It is...! Hopefully this will help but this to rest. From nasa's website.......

"Question

So what is the deal with comet elenin, there does not seem to be too much credible information. Everyone seems to be freaking out about it, but no one even knows how big it is. Does this comet pose a threat and what is its size and nature? AND I have read about comet Elenin and how some nasa people want to keep it a secret. what are the chances of it coming to earth and what threat does it bring with it, and has this comet got anything to do with 2012 hoax? AND Elinin is only .117 au from earth on mar 11,2011. From march 8 to mar 15, 2011, what are the chances that Elinin either impacts us, or gets close enough to cause a major catastrophy. Please be honest.

ANSWER:

I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin. When comets or asteroids are first discovered, their orbits are quite uncertain; usually it takes several months of observations to firmly establish the orbit. Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835. Please remember that just because someone says he or she is from NASA doesn't make it true. Many people who post YouTube videos lie about their affiliation. Incidentally, only NASA is allowed to use the NASA logo, the blue circle with the word NASA and a satellite orbiting around it.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
March 1, 2011

Answered Question « Ask an Astrobiologist « NASA Astrobiology Meister
it won't let me post link yet because i don't have the post count, I will send it to someone to put up.

TERRAL how come you didn't answer to this nasa post? Don't say it is dis info either.

Terral is taking a short break. There are a few things that are a no-no on this board and he broke one of them. A person doesn't question moderator activity on the open forum. If a person has a problem with moderating, they should voice their dissent via a PM to which moderator or administrator of their choice.

Sry JakDan I don't believe that can be right. There are thousands of comets in our system between the oort cloud and here and since it is a HYPERBOLIC comet, not long, long are from the oort cloud I'm pretty sure,.. it hasn't been observed long enough to even locate. Then considering if you go by NASA's clock it was out past jupiter at the time, there are literally only a couple of privately owned (amateur) telescopes in the world that can even see saturn's rings let alone a comet which indecently should only have a tail and coma when within at least mars orbit. Unless on the off chance it his something or built up pressure inside and released it, WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN RECORDED HISTORY let alone to be caught for the short period it would have been lit by and amateur astronomer that managed to take but 1 shot of it.
I'm not sold completely on anything yet though I know there is definately something being covered up...
.. sry, I say definately because of the patch blacked out in google sky at 5h53m, -6 10'58. Whether there was something there in the first place or not. Follow the story and you get here which is why I'm a little sus since I'm still here and I hven't found what I'm looking for. Terral keeps undermining and changing his story though somehow he knew 1 thing that he could not possibly have and from talking to him I don't think even he realizes and I need to know why so I can find the next piece of the puzzle. You have any idea how many references there are that lead you here if your looking for info on this? It's a worry to say the least coz we could all get shafted.

Last edited:
Sry JakDan I don't believe that can be right. There are thousands of comets in our system between the oort cloud and here and since it is a HYPERBOLIC comet, not long, long are from the oort cloud I'm pretty sure,.. it hasn't been observed long enough to even locate. Then considering if you go by NASA's clock it was out past jupiter at the time, there are literally only a couple of privately owned (amateur) telescopes in the world that can even see saturn's rings let alone a comet which indecently should only have a tail and coma when within at least mars orbit. Unless on the off chance it his something or built up pressure inside and released it, WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN RECORDED HISTORY let alone to be caught for the short period it would have been lit by and amateur astronomer that managed to take but 1 shot of it.
I'm not sold completely on anything yet though I know there is definately something being covered up...

Not so, my telescope brings up the rings of Saturn, and it has an 8" mirror. I know that a 6" mirror will bring up the rings of Saturn.

I'm with you rat... this is the only one I've read of your then you already have my vote. And everything here tells me this guy could be the govt paid guy since everything comes back here. Other option is sad because if I am right, there is some serious shit happening right now and I need just 1 bit of info from here that he has, seems since my mentioning it, he's changed it.

Forum List

Back