The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

..I just realized something. When I decided to join this post it was mostly to find out where you got the 15th date for the pole flip. I was not at all discounting a brown dwarf, maybe just its location. Then at the same time, doesn't mean either that I discount the elinin orbit relating to a planet... orbiting a brown dwarf just outside our oort cloud. Consider this for a second. Vondaniken's translation of the sumerian text that gave him his timeline, if it's even correct, I haven't got to learning sumerian yet, :/ would prefer not to,.. He stated the annunaki came here from nebiru, a planet, to mine gold to shield their dying atmosphere. They created us from apes with gene manipulation to mine coz the annunaki labor din wanna do it any more. Now, why the hell would a race of warlike, technically advanced relative aliens, persist in hanging onto a dying planet when they found one with no sentient life and a perfect living environment. As well a lot warmer. Now you can even assume the story is right... Can you follow the rabbit? Have a look at this vid from a few years back. Its original form was an anon letter, not a channeler. When you watch it though, if you haven't already, assume that the writer is either, who they say they are or, the annunaki that wish to control us, (since there is a division in the story), or that they are an opposing faction with equally evil desires, or of course some do gooder insightful human throwing some fear into the plot by being ambiguous about what it is exactly we are meant to do, as a whole.... anyways, watch it and see if you can see where I'm going with it.
Damn still cant link. Youtube, 'do you wish we show up'
Open minds remember. You inspired me to open my friend! Sry, I get excitable.
ps - this is just one theory too mind you.

Last edited:
Yes, it is the right forum. As far as the evidence supporting your story about a brown dwarf, that's called confirmation bias. The Earth is never static, that is the reality. Although you want to dismiss this, yes, these natural events ARE normal. THAT is what makes sense and THAT is what's rational, but you don't want to acknowledge this simple explanation because it doesn't fit into your chicken-little show.

Had you posted this story a few years ago, you could've used the Indonesian tsunami as your evidence. More recently you could've used the August 8th quake in Greece as evidence. Had you posted this story a couple decades ago you could've used San Fran as your evidence. And I've no doubt there will be some kind of natural disaster this summer you can use as your evidence.

But the one thing you've been unable to address in a scientifically-valid way is the absence of this sub-star from the tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night. That is a glaring hole in your story. Glaring. Natural events are circumstantial to your nearby substar that has as much proof of existence as Bigfoot. Natural events are explained easily; your brown dwarf requires logic pretzels and astrophysical gymnastics.

Hi Sheldon, Just curious if you have a theory about why all these "tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night" also can't find comet Elenin even though it was claimed to be discovered in December with a small telescope and NASA substantiates the claim? Just wondering what your thoughts are.

Damn my disappearing message has gaffed me. I'm aware that the earths poles migrate. Because we have a crust, when the magma dynamo changes direction, the friction with the crust causes turbulance. Models have suggested nt and sth poles will pop up everywhere til it settles in anywhere from 50-100 years or more. Then I think it will take less. They started wobbling/migrating a while back.
I also know about the black square at 5h53, -6 10'58 on google sky. Also have read the 1983 washington post articles stating it was captured twice and hadn't appeared to move in the s months between. 50billion miles away, so cosmically stuff all, put it just outside the oort cloud or something, then it hadn't moved, though they stated it highly unlikely (I forget why) that it was it was coming straight for us. Hence, it would have to be a slow orbit, which still works with your plan if it niberu/elenin is a planet orbiting that star. Which indecently would HAVE to be a twin star if it has a 36000 procession, then if you think about it, if this was the case, that procession could relate to the appearance of just the planet, might have a couple of processions where it doesn't come through... Which would STILL hold true with your theory when you consider nibiru, the planet, is what collided with whichever at the beginning of the solar system according to Vondaniken, then that idea is reinforced by our asteroid belt, which is still a mystery to scientists.

..I just realized something. When I decided to join this post it was mostly to find out where you got the 15th date for the pole flip. I was not at all discounting a brown dwarf, maybe just its location. Then at the same time, doesn't mean either that I discount the elinin orbit relating to a planet... orbiting a brown dwarf just outside our oort cloud. Consider this for a second. Vondaniken's translation of the sumerian text that gave him his timeline, if it's even correct, I haven't got to learning sumerian yet, :/ would prefer not to,.. He stated the annunaki came here from nebiru, a planet, to mine gold to shield their dying atmosphere. They created us from apes with gene manipulation to mine coz the annunaki labor din wanna do it any more. Now, why the hell would a race of warlike, technically advanced relative aliens, persist in hanging onto a dying planet when they found one with no sentient life and a perfect living environment. As well a lot warmer. Now you can even assume the story is right... Can you follow the rabbit? Have a look at this vid from a few years back. Its original form was an anon letter, not a channeler. When you watch it though, if you haven't already, assume that the writer is either, who they say they are or, the annunaki that wish to control us, (since there is a division in the story), or that they are an opposing faction with equally evil desires, or of course some do gooder insightful human throwing some fear into the plot by being ambiguous about what it is exactly we are meant to do, as a whole.... anyways, watch it and see if you can see where I'm going with it.
Damn still cant link. Youtube, 'do you wish we show up'Open minds remember. You inspired me to open my friend! Sry, I get excitable.
ps - this is just one theory too mind you.

You need to have 16 posts...but I found this for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZNAZRV_dzA"]JAPAN ROCKS STOCK MARKET, NUCLEAR FALLOUT, WW3 AND MORE MURDER[/ame]

Chris is summing up the details of recent events that has me wondering if my timeline contains errors. A lot of people are commenting on the fact that the Earth axis shifted 4 inches with this Japan Earthquake:

Risingsunofnihon.com Story

Remarkable discovery after the Japan earthquake, as the earth has been shifted by almost 4 inches on its axis. More reports show the north island of Japan too has been moved from its original location. It is seen the US Geological Survey has said, a GPS station has indeed moved 8 feet from its original location in Japan.

Pic

An Italian Institute has also confirmed that the earth has indeed shifted 4 inches on the axis. The massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake knocked out Japan and it has created a huge shift in the north island of Japan. There are fears that more than 1000 people may have been killed in the tsunami.

Scientists explain the earthquake took place when the earth’s plate ruptured along a 400 kms long 160 kms wide crevice, as a result the entire tectonic plate slipped by almost 18 meters. This earthquake has now killed more than 600 people and 300 bodies have been found after the tsunami.
Then we have evidence of what happened last year at the ELEnin Comet conjunction/alignment and the earthquake in Chile:

Homelandsecuritynewswire.com Story
The 27 February 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Chile has shifted the Earth's axis by three inches, causing each day to be shorter by 1.26 microseconds (a microsecond is one millionth of a second); the Earth is not a perfect sphere, with continents and oceans distributed unevenly around the planet -- there is more land in the north, more water in the south; NASA scientists calculate that the Chilean quake shifted enough material to change the mass balance of the entire planet

If days feel a bit shorter these past few weeks it is because they are shorter. To be precise: 1.26 microseconds shorter. The reason: The 27 February magnitude 8.8 earthquake in Chile may have shortened the length of each Earth day, according to NASA, after shifting the earth’s axis slightly. “If our calculations are correct, the quake moved Earth’s figure axis by about 3 inches (8 cm),” according to geophysicist Richard Gross of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California.

Gross computed how Earth’s rotation should have changed as a result of the 27 February quake. Using a complex model, he and fellow scientists came up with a preliminary calculation that the quake should have shortened the length of an Earth day by about 1.26 microseconds (a microsecond is one millionth of a second), said NASA.

Perhaps more impressive is how much the quake shifted Earth’s axis. Gross calculates the quake should have moved Earth’s figure axis (the axis about which Earth’s mass is balanced) by 2.7 milliarcseconds (about 8 centimeters, or 3 inches). Earth’s figure axis is not the same as its north-south axis; they are offset by about 10 meters (about 33 feet).

According to a NASA article the reason the tilting by 3 inches is not noted is because “the figure axis defines not how Earth is tilted, but rather how it is balanced,” said Gross.

That same NASA article explained that the Earth is not a perfect sphere, with continents and oceans distributed unevenly around the planet. There is more land in the north, more water in the south, a great ocean in the west, and so on. As a result of these asymmetries, Earth slowly wobbles as it spins. The figure axis is Earth’s axis of mass balance, and the spin axis wobbles around it. “The Chilean quake shifted enough material to change the mass balance of our entire planet,” Gross said in the article.[more]
I am seeing a pattern here. In fact, the Nania video warning from March 8, 2011 mentions both of these events, even though the Quake in Japan took place three days later as a prediction:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ"]March 11-23 EVENT?! Signs and Evidence[/ame]

Skip ahead to 1:17/14:54 to see that Nania stops the NASA browser for the ELEnin Comet on March 11, 2011 to then forward through March 15, 2011. The evidence seems to indicate that we already had our alignment/conjunction on March 11, 2011 some 4 days earlier than my timeline predicted.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Open up the browser and click backwards through the days and tell me when the alignment takes place?? Chile was an 8.8 in February of last year and the axis moved 3 inches at that alignment, and we get a 9.0 with the axis moving 4 inches on March 11, 2011 of this year. When I put the day on March 15, 2011 for the ELEnin Comet, then Earth appears to be beyond the alignment. I could be that we see no major seismic events today on the 15th, because that already happened on the 11th.

If that is the case, then we should expect an increase in earth change symptoms through the spring and summer, until at some point the brown dwarf becomes visible to the naked eye. The updated timeline (GLP link) says the pole shift takes place at the second conjunction starting September 26, 2011, but if my calculations are indeed 4 days off on the first conjunction, then we could see that event also take place earlier than my timeline predicts the very same way. The point here is that no mere comet alignment is going to throw the earth into major earthquakes and axis shifts of these proportions. I am afraid that the evidence is gathering steam to support the ELEnin Comet = brown dwarf hypothesis, even if the dates on my timeline are off by a few days here and there.

Terral

Last edited:
Yes, it is the right forum. As far as the evidence supporting your story about a brown dwarf, that's called confirmation bias. The Earth is never static, that is the reality. Although you want to dismiss this, yes, these natural events ARE normal. THAT is what makes sense and THAT is what's rational, but you don't want to acknowledge this simple explanation because it doesn't fit into your chicken-little show.

Had you posted this story a few years ago, you could've used the Indonesian tsunami as your evidence. More recently you could've used the August 8th quake in Greece as evidence. Had you posted this story a couple decades ago you could've used San Fran as your evidence. And I've no doubt there will be some kind of natural disaster this summer you can use as your evidence.

But the one thing you've been unable to address in a scientifically-valid way is the absence of this sub-star from the tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night. That is a glaring hole in your story. Glaring. Natural events are circumstantial to your nearby substar that has as much proof of existence as Bigfoot. Natural events are explained easily; your brown dwarf requires logic pretzels and astrophysical gymnastics.

Hi Sheldon, Just curious if you have a theory about why all these "tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night" also can't find comet Elenin even though it was claimed to be discovered in December with a small telescope and NASA substantiates the claim? Just wondering what your thoughts are.

Where do people keep coming up with that this comet is not viewable. It is...! Hopefully this will help but this to rest. From nasa's website.......

"Question

So what is the deal with comet elenin, there does not seem to be too much credible information. Everyone seems to be freaking out about it, but no one even knows how big it is. Does this comet pose a threat and what is its size and nature? AND I have read about comet Elenin and how some nasa people want to keep it a secret. what are the chances of it coming to earth and what threat does it bring with it, and has this comet got anything to do with 2012 hoax? AND Elinin is only .117 au from earth on mar 11,2011. From march 8 to mar 15, 2011, what are the chances that Elinin either impacts us, or gets close enough to cause a major catastrophy. Please be honest.

ANSWER:

I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin. When comets or asteroids are first discovered, their orbits are quite uncertain; usually it takes several months of observations to firmly establish the orbit. Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835. Please remember that just because someone says he or she is from NASA doesn't make it true. Many people who post YouTube videos lie about their affiliation. Incidentally, only NASA is allowed to use the NASA logo, the blue circle with the word NASA and a satellite orbiting around it.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
March 1, 2011

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/question/?id=14416 Meister
it won't let me post link yet because i don't have the post count, I will send it to someone to put up.

Sigh, and sry, I didn't realize you misunderstood I was trying to state how unlikely it was that the two dudes took photo's of a comet at that distance, yea with a 15" lols! There are like 2-3000 comets just between jupiter and us. Average 1 can be seen from here usually as they fly into the sun... Look, I'll tell you too why I want to know where you got the 15th date from.... The sun may have gone monopole. I think I linked the monitor I use in first post.

Hi pilot:

...Did I not state the pictures are unlikely to be Elenin??.. sry, a comet

The highest probability is that the NASA ELEnin Comet is our brown dwarf. That explains why people cannot see it. When I say 'people,' then I mean people like Astrolpatriot (link) who has a big telescope and knows how to use it. We have been tracking this invisible object for some time and have drawn many of the same conclusions.

Terral

Hi pilot:

The highest probability is that the NASA ELEnin Comet is our brown dwarf. That explains why people cannot see it. When I say 'people,' then I mean people like Astrolpatriot (link) who has a big telescope and knows how to use it. We have been tracking this invisible object for some time and have drawn many of the same conclusions.

Terral

How in hell do you track an invisible object? :cuckoo:

Hi pilot:

Terral

How do you track something that is invisible?

Edit: I guess great minds do think alike.

Last edited:
Hi pilot:

Your linking problems will go away once you have made the minimum amount of posts. I see the Meister is helping you out.

I have a couple of theories on people knowing something, I agree with a lot you say, what I meant with the timeline was the events. How did you correlate dates? I need the raw data. (Sry haven't read the rest yet...)

Again, the dates were taken from the NASA orbit data for their ELENin Comet Psyop. Just stop the browser on the dates that their object crosses each respective orbit line and there is your answer. Keep going into the future to September 11, 2011 and note how that is the day their object is nearest the Sun in the very middle of the orbit where the orbit lines make the transition. October 17 is the day their object is nearest the Earth, which happens to be the same day that their object crosses Earth orbit.

I did my best to transfer the dates from the orbit diagram to the timeline, but apparently I was off by 4 days on the March 15, 2011 prediction. That is the day that many sources warned about. Just do a search for 'march 15 2011 warning' (google) to see more than 33 million hits. From the beginning of my investigation starting in February, I never saw the need to change this warning date; because the NASA orbit data seems to verify an alignment on March 15th.

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Rat:

You begin by looking into the area that NASA says their ELEin Comet is located in the sky. When you see nothing, then you keep on looking (GLP topic). We both know this object is somewhere between Saturn and the belt of Orion. At some point this dwarf will become visible and the search will be over.

Terral

Hi Rat:

You begin by looking into the area that NASA says their ELEin Comet is located in the sky. When you see nothing, then you keep on looking (GLP topic). We both know this object is somewhere between Saturn and the belt of Orion. At some point this dwarf will become visible and the search will be over.

Terral

What you are doing is called "searching", not "tracking".

Tracking is where you actually see something and follow it's movements. Not possible with something invisible.

Hi pilot:

If the orbit of elenin you are showing from nasa is suppose to be the orbit of a brown dwarf... dont they start at a size of 13 Jupiter masses?! 13... smallest, and it's between jupiter and earth now?

Their ELEnin object will reach Mars orbit on June 27, 2011 and still be 1.789 AU from Earth. While I do believe the orbit flight path and times for this NASA object, I do not believe their mass data for any snowball comet or any such nonsense.

The better idea I've seen and correlates better with the sumerian (apparent) translation, is that Elenin is one of a number of planets orbiting a brown dwarf just outside our ort cloud. Only elenin comes in. Seen that 1? Sry I'll get to my theory as soon as I read the rest. Soz slow typer and have been waiting up for this...

I am not buying the ELEnin Comet cover story for one minute. The planets/moons around this brown dwarf are not creating all the earth changes since 2004. All of that is coming from the massive brown dwarf itself nearing the center of our solar system for an orbit around our Sun. If your hypothesis states that only a satellite of this brown dwarf is entering our inner solar system, then what in the hell is going on with the massive dwarf? This thing must be in orbit around something to make a regular 3600-year orbit cycle. That something is an orbit around our Sun, so the entire cycle can begin again for another encounter in about 3600 years.

Terral

Yawn.....

You do understand that there are already pictures of this comet?

"Bright Prospects for Comet Elenin?
It doesn't look like much now — just a tiny, 19th-magnitude smudge tucked away in southwestern Virgo — but a newly discovered comet could become something special 10 months from now."

Comet_Elenin_discovery.jpg

Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) appears as a tiny, faint smudge in this stack of four 300-second exposures taken on December 11, 2010, with the 1.5-m reflector at Maidanak Observatory. The quadrupled stars are due to the comet's motion between exposures.
Aleksei Sergeyev / Artyom Novichonok​

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/community/skyblog/observingblog/112431829.html

sry this one for the guy that tried chewing out terral... I find him lols
K I got this one. It is still feasible that nibiru is elenin if you consider the ancient sumerian text translation it comes from (possibly flawed a little) mentions it's a planet, then the first sighting in the 1983 washington post headliner (unless a fake) stated what they saw was likely a brown dwarf which are suns so cold hence dim that we needed to build the new satellite in antarctica to map them all as well the 20% of over 1k diameter object Nasa hadn't mapped at that time. We could miss a brown dwarf if it were a stones throw from our oort cloud (outer sphere of cold rock left over from the creation of the solar system of which all solar systems have and we can hardly see that even still. We only just finished the mapping of over 1km diameter objects as far as neptune away.
Points... If nibiru is a planet that comes round every 3600 years (as stated in the sumarian text translation), It would be orbiting a binary twin star (which there are many of in our galaxy and scientists started looking for one for our sun because of anomalies noticed that suggested we might have one years ago) which means that elenin could still be nebiru, if it a small planet. However, whatever it is, if it is at all will be seen soon. It should light up as it approaches mars orbit.
As for the earthquakes being 'just one of those days', it's definitely not. The planets poles ARE shifting, they have been wobbling for over 2 decades and they have been migrating for the last 10. The wobble is indicative of a pole reversal that happens average every 500000 yrs ranging anywhere from 5000 to 5million years between cycles.
The sun as well is going mad. It is right now going through it's own pole reversal which happens at a solar maximum of which this next cycle will be huge whichever scientist you ask about it that knows.
...Mind you, I'm still not convinced elenin is niberu though there is ABSOLUTELY a conspiracy here. That is shown by the blatant act of cut a piece out of google sky (co-ords: 5h53m30s, -6 10'58). Means one of 2 things. Either we have a binary star approaching with possibly several planets of its own, or they did it as part of a plan to send us all on this wild goose chase.
Regardless, the 1st I saw of the comet's orbit, I shit more if THAT was real because it comes right by us (they have apparently updated it though I haven't checked yet) at 64 000 000km which would be fine though it's tail would smash us with debris because it passes between the sun and us. And if you believe that some guy saw it outside of jupiter's orbit with a 15" telescope, if you calculate it from his image and co-ords, even a reeeally rough estimate, that thing is massive! And NASA are somehow tracking it's orbit which is what's called a high orbit as it basically goes well out of the system which means, they have not seen it before and it's highly unlikely they could track it from as far out as they did.
I still think the whole lot could be bs to cover the fact that they have been lying to the masses about climate change and co2 levels being our fault for years when they knew full well it was the sun approaching a major cycle. (NB: Suns poles flip every 9-14yrs as well has a greater cycle where each of those smaller ones rise and fall it average activity)
damn how do i quote wit msg? lols

Last edited:
Hi Rat:

What you are doing is called "searching", not "tracking".

Tracking is where you actually see something and follow it's movements. Not possible with something invisible.

Use the NASA Orbit Diagram to 'track' the ELEnin Comet. Then take your telescope outside tonight and try to find the thing. Good luck. I am tracking the brown dwarf by watching the ELEnin diagram, while also watching the earthquakes, volcanoes, mass animal deaths, migrating magnetic poles and tidal waves going off on the earth. I am also wading through a mountain of disinformation and conflicting reports that make running the investigation that much more difficult. I think we can all agree that the Earth is acting up and going through many serious earth change events.

My view is that there is a connection between all of these events and this ELEnin Comet that looks more and more like a massive brown dwarf (or something) entering the innermost regions of our solar system to orbit our Sun. Of course I can be wrong about everything and that would not be the first time I went out on a limb that cracked. However, there is something going on here and I am doing my best to figure things out using the available evidence.

Terral

Last edited:
Hi pilot:

If the orbit of elenin you are showing from nasa is suppose to be the orbit of a brown dwarf... dont they start at a size of 13 Jupiter masses?! 13... smallest, and it's between jupiter and earth now?

Their ELEnin object will reach Mars orbit on June 27, 2011 and still be 1.789 AU from Earth. While I do believe the orbit flight path and times for this NASA object, I do not believe their mass data for any snowball comet or any such nonsense.

The better idea I've seen and correlates better with the sumerian (apparent) translation, is that Elenin is one of a number of planets orbiting a brown dwarf just outside our ort cloud. Only elenin comes in. Seen that 1? Sry I'll get to my theory as soon as I read the rest. Soz slow typer and have been waiting up for this...

I am not buying the ELEnin Comet cover story for one minute. The planets/moons around this brown dwarf are not creating all the earth changes since 2004. All of that is coming from the massive brown dwarf itself nearing the center of our solar system for an orbit around our Sun. If your hypothesis states that only a satellite of this brown dwarf is entering our inner solar system, then what in the hell is going on with the massive dwarf? This thing must be in orbit around something to make a regular 3600-year orbit cycle. That something is an orbit around our Sun, so the entire cycle can begin again for another encounter in about 3600 years.

Terral

A massive dwarf?

Can you say "contradiction"?

I have to give you one thing Terral, you're better at writing this crap than I would be. There's no way I could knowingly write the stuff you do with a straight face.

Forum List

Back