The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Yes, it is the right forum. As far as the evidence supporting your story about a brown dwarf, that's called confirmation bias. The Earth is never static, that is the reality. Although you want to dismiss this, yes, these natural events ARE normal. THAT is what makes sense and THAT is what's rational, but you don't want to acknowledge this simple explanation because it doesn't fit into your chicken-little show.

Had you posted this story a few years ago, you could've used the Indonesian tsunami as your evidence. More recently you could've used the August 8th quake in Greece as evidence. Had you posted this story a couple decades ago you could've used San Fran as your evidence. And I've no doubt there will be some kind of natural disaster this summer you can use as your evidence.

But the one thing you've been unable to address in a scientifically-valid way is the absence of this sub-star from the tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night. That is a glaring hole in your story. Glaring. Natural events are circumstantial to your nearby substar that has as much proof of existence as Bigfoot. Natural events are explained easily; your brown dwarf requires logic pretzels and astrophysical gymnastics.

Hi Sheldon, Just curious if you have a theory about why all these "tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night" also can't find comet Elenin even though it was claimed to be discovered in December with a small telescope and NASA substantiates the claim? Just wondering what your thoughts are.

Where do people keep coming up with that this comet is not viewable. It is...! Hopefully this will help but this to rest. From nasa's website.......

"Question

So what is the deal with comet elenin, there does not seem to be too much credible information. Everyone seems to be freaking out about it, but no one even knows how big it is. Does this comet pose a threat and what is its size and nature? AND I have read about comet Elenin and how some nasa people want to keep it a secret. what are the chances of it coming to earth and what threat does it bring with it, and has this comet got anything to do with 2012 hoax? AND Elinin is only .117 au from earth on mar 11,2011. From march 8 to mar 15, 2011, what are the chances that Elinin either impacts us, or gets close enough to cause a major catastrophy. Please be honest.

ANSWER:

I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin. When comets or asteroids are first discovered, their orbits are quite uncertain; usually it takes several months of observations to firmly establish the orbit. Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835. Please remember that just because someone says he or she is from NASA doesn't make it true. Many people who post YouTube videos lie about their affiliation. Incidentally, only NASA is allowed to use the NASA logo, the blue circle with the word NASA and a satellite orbiting around it.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
March 1, 2011

Answered Question « Ask an Astrobiologist « NASA Astrobiology Meister
it won't let me post link yet because i don't have the post count, I will send it to someone to put up.

I fail to see how this addresses in any way why nobody has been able to find it except Leonid Elenin and NASA.

I'm with you rat... this is the only one I've read of your then you already have my vote. And everything here tells me this guy could be the govt paid guy since everything comes back here. Other option is sad because if I am right, there is some serious shit happening right now and I need just 1 bit of info from here that he has, seems since my mentioning it, he's changed it.

The problem is you'll never get one bit of info from him. He changes his stories more often than a trucker changing gears on a mountain road. He tries to stay a step ahead of his lies, but ends up failing miserably.

He's not a paid agent. No deep secret disinfo agency would stoop that low.

And by the way, welcome to the board!

Where do people keep coming up with that this comet is not viewable. It is...! Hopefully this will help but this to rest. From nasa's website.......

"Question

So what is the deal with comet elenin, there does not seem to be too much credible information. Everyone seems to be freaking out about it, but no one even knows how big it is. Does this comet pose a threat and what is its size and nature? AND I have read about comet Elenin and how some nasa people want to keep it a secret. what are the chances of it coming to earth and what threat does it bring with it, and has this comet got anything to do with 2012 hoax? AND Elinin is only .117 au from earth on mar 11,2011. From march 8 to mar 15, 2011, what are the chances that Elinin either impacts us, or gets close enough to cause a major catastrophy. Please be honest.

ANSWER:

I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin. When comets or asteroids are first discovered, their orbits are quite uncertain; usually it takes several months of observations to firmly establish the orbit. Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835. Please remember that just because someone says he or she is from NASA doesn't make it true. Many people who post YouTube videos lie about their affiliation. Incidentally, only NASA is allowed to use the NASA logo, the blue circle with the word NASA and a satellite orbiting around it.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
March 1, 2011

Answered Question « Ask an Astrobiologist « NASA Astrobiology Meister
it won't let me post link yet because i don't have the post count, I will send it to someone to put up.

TERRAL how come you didn't answer to this nasa post? Don't say it is dis info either.

Terral is taking a short break. There are a few things that are a no-no on this board and he broke one of them. A person doesn't question moderator activity on the open forum. If a person has a problem with moderating, they should voice their dissent via a PM to which moderator or administrator of their choice.

But...

But......

But..........

What if he receives information about the new date for the end of the world and he can't tell us? How irresponsible of you!!!

*Dodges to the left..... dodges to the right.... missing the ban hammer. Sorry. No questioning Mods blah blah blah* :lol::lol:

Of course there were several quakes in Japan today, as was to be expected after a 9,0 quake.

Hi been following this for a while now and I was worried at first but now everytime I try to search this on other sites It comes back to terral.....now I'm sure that he is full of it bc every other site there is another story has anyone eles notice that

@Meister Really? Can you count them? I thought my source was pretty reliable. Apologies if that's right. Still, find me an incident where a comet with a visible tail has been viewed beyond jupiter with an amateur scope. I couldn't find one. I don't doubt my ability to be wrong though I will graciously admit if I am.
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/?ss_inner Coz this is what the inner belt looks like. Yesss!! Successful link! The white ones are all comets. Then look to the outer orbit option and there are even more. Same page you can find numbers. There are a shitload.

Last edited:
@coolalot
Yep, and it sucks because he got one really spooky bit right and he doesn't even know what it is yet. I gave him plenty of clues. And yea they aaaaall come back to here Terral! If he would just answer the simple question. I mean why would someone be doing this if they had real concern for the planet?
I will spell it out for him if he wishes then, I'm starting to think he is just changing the story as he goes and everyone is just getting the impression it was all done before all this started and that he knows something. When really the longer he remains closed minded the more misled people are going to get. I think I've found enough elsewhere though to leave the forum. And the other forum I was on either banned me for no reason or got attacked. Dunno why. I hadn't even started much and there is as much info on this one.

Last edited:
Everyone gets to the same point though. This one here can actually be solved simply by running the data from nassa and discerning the size of the object from it. I haven't done it yet as I assumed it would be a reeally dumb error. eg if the path there has been calculated for a comet which I'm sure nasa would have, its trajectory would have to be determined by many factors including velocity, nose angle, gravity constants if big enough...

As well a brown dwarf I say again starts at a size round 13 Jm (jupiter masses). That's 13 times the mass of jupiter... Then nebiru is a planet according to the old texts, another flaw. All of which doesn't matter because it still looks like ther could be a brown dwarf outside the system with a planet orbiting it that does come into the system if he wanted to go with that one to give his story even more cred. I was trying to help him. I won't make a decision till I've explored all the possibilities.

Last edited:
@Meister Really? Can you count them? I thought my source was pretty reliable. Apologies if that's right. Still, find me an incident where a comet with a visible tail has been viewed beyond jupiter with an amateur scope. I couldn't find one. I don't doubt my ability to be wrong though I will graciously admit if I am.
Inner Solar System Orbit Diagrams Coz this is what the inner belt looks like. Yesss!! Successful link! The white ones are all comets. Then look to the outer orbit option and there are even more. Same page you can find numbers. There are a shitload.

I may have misunderstood what you were saying. I'm saying I can see the rings but not individual rings of Saturn. So your source may very well be right, my apologies.

I saw on the news that they were calling it an aftershock of the big one. Yes, it's still a big jolt.

Definitely could be an aftershock, but nowhere in this article was it mentioned as such. I thought it seemed to imply it wasn't related, as unlikely as that seems.

"The quake was not related to the massive Tokai earthquakes that occur regularly every 100 to 150 years in the Tokai region of central Japan, the agency said."

Everyone gets to the same point though. This one here can actually be solved simply by running the data from nassa and discerning the size of the object from it. I haven't done it yet as I assumed it would be a reeally dumb error. eg if the path there has been calculated for a comet which I'm sure nasa would have, its trajectory would have to be determined by many factors including velocity, nose angle, gravity constants if big enough...

As well a brown dwarf I say again starts at a size round 13 Jm (jupiter masses). That's 13 times the mass of jupiter... Then nebiru is a planet according to the old texts, another flaw. All of which doesn't matter because it still looks like ther could be a brown dwarf outside the system with a planet orbiting it that does come into the system if he wanted to go with that one to give his story even more cred. I was trying to help him. I won't make a decision till I've explored all the possibilities.

I may be wrong but I thought Nebiru was supposed to have a retrograde orbit.

So light what your saying is that there is something out there but we are being told it's in the wrong spot so we look the other way an this thing being what ever it maybe blind side us right on the side of the head

I may be wrong but I thought Nebiru was supposed to have a retrograde orbit.

IF it traveled almost three light years in less than a year, then it isn't traveling via ANY "orbit." It is being steered.

"Give this old planetary star system a kick in the seat, Scotty! Warp factor 2, ENGAGE!"

Yes, it is the right forum. As far as the evidence supporting your story about a brown dwarf, that's called confirmation bias. The Earth is never static, that is the reality. Although you want to dismiss this, yes, these natural events ARE normal. THAT is what makes sense and THAT is what's rational, but you don't want to acknowledge this simple explanation because it doesn't fit into your chicken-little show.

Had you posted this story a few years ago, you could've used the Indonesian tsunami as your evidence. More recently you could've used the August 8th quake in Greece as evidence. Had you posted this story a couple decades ago you could've used San Fran as your evidence. And I've no doubt there will be some kind of natural disaster this summer you can use as your evidence.

But the one thing you've been unable to address in a scientifically-valid way is the absence of this sub-star from the tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night. That is a glaring hole in your story. Glaring. Natural events are circumstantial to your nearby substar that has as much proof of existence as Bigfoot. Natural events are explained easily; your brown dwarf requires logic pretzels and astrophysical gymnastics.

Hi Sheldon, Just curious if you have a theory about why all these "tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night" also can't find comet Elenin even though it was claimed to be discovered in December with a small telescope and NASA substantiates the claim? Just wondering what your thoughts are.

You're asking me to answer a false statement? :confused:

For the record Elenin is at about 14 magnitude right now, which is close to the same as Pluto.

You're asking me to answer a false statement? :confused:

For the record Elenin is at about 14 magnitude right now, which is close to the same as Pluto.

So you've seen it, or seen evidence others have seen it? I stand corrected.

BTW do you have any links for any of these other sightings? Not that I don't believe you, I just would like to be able to show them to other doubters?

Ok I got on here 2 weeks ago , with some info but jumped in devoured many sources

How was it after a week i gave a window from 7th to 15 th a 9.0 some where
heres why and how

BLOOD MOON ON WINTER SOLSTICE THE 3 MONTHS OF WAITHING TO JEWISH FEAST PURIM 19-21 ALSO MEGA MOON FOR NEXT 3 MONTHS
NEXT ON FEAST OF PASSOVER PASSOVER EXODUS PASSOVER BECAUSE THERE WAS A PASSOVER
NEXT WILL BE FEAST OF TABERNACLES / TRUMPETS OCT 16 = CALL TO JUDGEMENT
THEN NEXT PASSOVER 2012
WALL IN ISREAL TEMPLE DESTROYED IN HISTORY TWICE ON 9TH OF AB = JULY/AUG
THIS YEAR ON HMMMM AUG 9 TH WOW
IF WALL AND STONES AND MOSQUE GO DOWN 3.5 YEARS WERE DONE OH BY THE WAY
NASA SAYS 4 BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE 2014/2015 ALL ON JEWISH FEAST DAYS THE LAST 2 TIMES THAT HAPPENED 1947/48 THEY WERE MADE A STATE AND 67/68 6 DAY WAR

Edited. 15 Post Rule regarding Links.

DANIEL 12 1335 DAYS
1290 DAYS
1260 / 42 MONTHS REVELATION
DANIEL 8
2300 EVE MORNS = 1150 DAYS
3.5 YRS CHAP 7
70WEEKS OR YEARS 1947 PLUS 70 = THERES MORE #'S SO IF TRUE FEASTS DAYS
ARE TRIGGERS / HAARP COUNTERFIET WATCH PRAY THE KINGDOM IS AT HAND

Forum List

Back