The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

What I'm asking you...I thought I was clear on this. Do you believe the brown dwarf, or the comet, or planet X will be the cause of the Madrid Fault shift, or the cause of the Yellowstone super volcano to erupt?

Personally, I think that the Elenin comet is in no way going to be as close as what the CT has. There is no data except for some Youtube nuts to back up their conspiracy. As for astonomers, amateur or otherwise not bothering to find it is just hogwash. I don't think it is even close enough to form a tail as of yet. I believe that this comet is not nearly as large as what the CT thinks it is, and won't have as much gravitational pull as you all seem to think.
If there was a brown dwarf, or planet X out there.....I'm sure we could find them in the skies, yet only in the Youtube's do they seem to have any traction....interesting.

My answer is, I don't know, but I'm not ruling it out.

As far as Elenin, I have to say NASA's official story is no more convincing than the "Youtube nuts conspiracy".

Okay....then use your common sense, that should be your tie breaker.

Is it fair to say you don't believe in the brown dwarf theory because NASA didn't tell you so, but you do believe in Elenin because NASA told you so?

Myself, I think both story's are suspect.

Brown dwarf because it's just a theory. The odds are pretty high however that our sun has a brown dwarf companion, because it's now suspected that more than half of the stars in our galaxy may have at least one, but whether it comes close to our solar system? Who knows? This is why it's only a theory.

And Elenin, because the source is suspect, and there's been no independent corroboration.

The good news is, either way we're not going to have to wait very long to find out. The bad news is, it may be the last thing we find out lol.

when does llama donkey terral get to come back because nothing serious has happened in days now.. time to make him pay the piper.

As far as Elenin, I have to say NASA's official story is no more convincing than the "Youtube nuts conspiracy".

Is it fair to say you don't believe in the brown dwarf theory because NASA didn't tell you so, but you do believe in Elenin because NASA told you so?

Brown dwarf because it's just a theory. The odds are pretty high however that our sun has a brown dwarf companion, because it's now suspected that more than half of the stars in our galaxy may have at least one, but whether it comes close to our solar system? Who knows? This is why it's only a theory.

And Elenin, because the source is suspect, and there's been no independent corroboration.

The good news is, either way we're not going to have to wait very long to find out. The bad news is, it may be the last thing we find out lol.

It's not fair to say what I believe. I don't believe in a brown dwarf, because there is no evidence of that....no evidence whatsoever. You go ahead and buy in to your theory of it, though.
I tend to use common sense on these issues.....and it has never failed me.

As far as the comet, yes, I do believe that one will approach. I do know that the comet is not large enough to create havoc on out planet...if it doesn't make a direct hit. And certainly not causing an eruption of a super volcano or a earthquake fault. Again, I use my common sense in helping me formulate my opinion.
Last, but not least, I do not buy in to the Youtube conspiracy theorists....again, knock yourself out if you roll that way. I prefer to do my own critical thinking....and it hasn't failed me.

As far as the comet, yes, I do believe that one will approach. I do know that the comet is not large enough to create havoc on out planet...if it doesn't make a direct hit. And certainly not causing an eruption of a super volcano or a earthquake fault. Again, I use my common sense in helping me formulate my opinion.
Last, but not least, I do not buy in to the Youtube conspiracy theorists....again, knock yourself out if you roll that way. I prefer to do my own critical thinking....and it hasn't failed me.

This is based on NASA right?

As far as the comet, yes, I do believe that one will approach. I do know that the comet is not large enough to create havoc on our planet...if it doesn't make a direct hit. And certainly not causing an eruption of a super volcano or a earthquake fault. Again, I use my common sense in helping me formulate my opinion.

This is based on NASA right?

Nope.

Read the line, idiot. He said he DOESN'T believe it.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Read the line, idiot. He said he DOESN'T believe it.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Huh? :confused:

Here's a guy that says a big one will hit the West coast on Saturday, but he's basing that on the moon not a brown dwarf or comet. Also he mentioned something about a earthquake fish that washed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
When has anyone predicted earthquakes with success?

What I read about Jim Berkland is he is a geologist, and he successfully predicted the 1989 World Series earthquake, and he lost his job with the USGS for making his prediction.

And then of course there was 9Nania's prediction for 3/11.

What I read about Jim Berkland is he is a geologist, and he successfully predicted the 1989 World Series earthquake, and he lost his job with the USGS for making his prediction.

Of course the dates were predicted, right?

Yeah but see thing is he uses real data for his predictions not the theory of a over sized unburnt ball of ball of gas flying throughout space

Yeah but see thing is he uses real data for his predictions not the theory of a over sized unburnt ball of ball of gas flying throughout space

I fully agree with you. In fact, I suggested to Terral that he make May 21, 2011 a subject because the moon and Sun was aligned to cause some major gravitational pull here on Earth.

I fully agree with you. In fact, I suggested to Terral that he make May 21, 2011 a subject because the moon and Sun was aligned to cause some major gravitational pull here on Earth.

But see there inlies a problem from what iv read in this not to say terral is a complete moron bc he shows some sign of a brain in there but you can get him of the over sized space trud theory he said for us to open our minds I think he needs to open his a little more...:razz:

Hi bab:

Sept 26 is way too long to wait. I need 1st conjunction NOW!

Is Terral out of internet range? He hasn't posted in a while..

The first conjunction/alignment took place on March 11, 2011 with the 9.0 Japan Quake that shifted earth axis 4 inches. The same thing happened last year on Feb. 27, 2011 with the 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis 3 inches.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Use the link and back up to those two dates and see for yourself. Look over there at Japan. There is your first conjunction. The second one comes Sept. 26, 2011, but that is where the anticipated geological pole shift takes place; when the brown dwarf is just .396 AU from Earth. We should see Planet X long before then burning brighter with each day, if people on the surface can withstand the solar storms. The dwarf moves right between Sun and Earth to wrestle polarity control from the Sun, which causes our planet to do a back flip that causes all kinds of tidal waves and terraforming of the planet.

Hold onto your horses, because this stuff is only getting started.

Terral

Last edited:
PH2009012103182.jpg

This is meant to be our time. Nibiru has not been confirmed at all! It's a fear campaign/distraction...
The Mayan calendar was right. WE, were right. It's the cycle of the sun, earth and moon. They are trying to distract us from the fact that they have known that the drastic rise in temperature of Earth of late is due to the sun coming into a phase change, a new cycle, as well the Earth. The sun is going nutts at the moment and it's happened before. The Earths poles have been migrating after having 'wobbled' for the past few decades, something that scientist's proved over 15years ago was characteristic of a magnetic pole flip. At the time they could only estimate it probably happening within the next 50-100yrs. Then when it does they assumed it would migrate because of the Earths crust.
Magma in the Earth follows iron flow (contained within) driving a magnetic dynamo that loses energy over time due mostly to crust movement from minor gravitational pull and flux disturbances in our magnetic field as erratic solar winds squash the ionosphere back and forth. The result is a disruption in the frequency that the dynamo has settled into due to relatively uniform solar energy flow and flow rate of change, destroying the semi-sustained vortex the dynamo creates. Because the magma can't flow freely due to the crust, turbulence is created under it as the magma tries to move in the opposite direction. Imagine a spinning top tied to a string. Hold the string, spin the top. Imagine the spin is the magnetic field spinning and the string is the resulting condensed magnetic field at the core. It's momentum pulls it up though it's losing energy as it does due to the string getting shorter and gravity pulling it down. It slows, stops, then the energy stored in the string, (or 'compressed magnetic vortex'), causes it to start spinning the other way etc. A dynamo is basically that. 2 vortexes being forced to spin against each other. In our case likely due to the planets surface cooling over time. Since it starts as a spinning disc of liquid gas, then a ball, then it cools. The surface hardens, no longer able to flow like the hotter interior (hotter because a great deal denser due to gravity being stronger there, allowing for the amount of pressure needed to fuse particles together into larger particles (nuclear fusion) giving us the energy that keeps us going),.. which results in the magma at the surface flowing slower eventually forcing the core to spin in the opposite direction. Hence the flipping poles taking longer than the sun for example to complete, something the sun is doing RIGHT NOW. It flips it's poles every 9-14yrs, averaging around 11yrs. Earth's is anywhere from 5000 to 5000000yrs depending on cycles of bodies around us. ESPECIALLY THE SUN. SUNSPOTS PRECEDE TEMPERATURE INCREASE WHICH PRECEDES CO2 LEVELS IN THE ATMOSPHERE! THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT OK TO TREAT THIS PLACE LIKE SHIT!!! IT IS BECAUSE WE HAVE IGNORED THE NATURAL CYCLE OF THINGS THAT WE ARE IN THIS POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! MANY THAT SIT ON THEIR IVORY TOWERS KNEW THIS WAS COMING AND DIDN'T TELL US BECAUSE THEY WANT TO STAY IN CONTROL. THEY HAVE USED THIS EVENT TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE. EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED. THEY MADE BUNKERS, PREPARED FEMUR AND OTHER AID CREW, SENT A NUMBER OF PROBES TO THE SUN, SET UP SEVERAL NEW SOLAR IMAGING STATIONS, ALL FOR THIS MOMENT. THERE IS EVEN AN ECONOMIC TERM FOR WHAT THEY DO. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED AFTER WHAT THEY DID AT PEARL HARBOR, THE GULF OF TONKIN AND 9/11, IF THEY HAD USED HAARP (WHICH THEY DISCLOSED TO US COUPLE OF YEARS AGO THAT THEY HAD SINCE 1994-96), TO CAUSE THE REACTORS TO GO IN UNISON WITH THE QUAKES BECAUSE ALL THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WOULD JUMP ON HARP BEING USED TO CAUSE THE EARTHQUAKES. NO THEY PROBABLY BLEW UP THE REACTORS TO USHER IN A NEW AGE OF CLEAN TECHNOLOGY WHICH THEY CONTROL MORE OF THAN WE HAVE EVER SEEN. WE HAVE FREE ENERGY, IT'S BEEN HERE FOR DECADES. THEY KEPT IT FROM US BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT WOULD FREE US OF THIS SLAVERY. AND THERE IS PROOF!!! WHAT THEY DON'T REALIZE IS THAT ITS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE END REGARDLESS. IT IS SO SIMPLE ANYONE CAN DO IT AND YOU CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING WITH IT. IT WILL MAKE US EQUAL!!!
SPREAD THE WORD, BLAME THEM FOR THE NUCLEAR THING EVEN IF WE DON'T HAVE PROOF COZ THEY HAVEN'T BEEN PUNISHED FOR ANYTHING YET. LOOK UP BOHEMIAN GROVE, BILDABERG GROUP, ROKEFELLARS, ROTHSCHILDS AND THE REST ON WIKIPEDIA THEN NAME AND SHAME. IS ALL WE NEED TO DO. IF THE WORLD CATCHES WIND EARLY ENOUGH THAT THERE IS EVEN A POSSIBILITY THAT 'THEY DID IT AGAIN' AND YOU ADD THE NAMES, VERY IMPORTANT, KNOW THY ENEMY!!!
Yea I may be clazy ba I'm right!! GO VIRAL! =D

Ps -scifidude (it seems) has stolen my identity and is posting me and himself chatting on youtube, he's using my words. It doesn't make sense either, it's like it's a child talking,..

Forum List

Back