The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Now I'm really confused.......:confused::confused::confused:
murkins can often be very confusing. The combination of religion, Prozac and whiskey-cocaine causes the keyboard operators up there to do some very silly shit.

So in that case they are bad as terral??? When it comes to trying to explain every little earthquake we have by blaming a over sized space turd that is stuck in a unstable orbit around our sun

Now I'm really confused.......:confused::confused::confused:
murkins can often be very confusing. The combination of religion, Prozac and whiskey-cocaine causes the keyboard operators up there to do some very silly shit.

So in that case they are bad as terral??? When it comes to trying to explain every little earthquake we have by blaming a over sized space turd that is stuck in a unstable orbit around our sun
Terral is actual quite intelligent.
These other folks are blinded by waving flags interfering with their vision.

I know he is but it's just his story keeps changing everytime I go to another site everything comes back to him I never ment that to be bad about him just tired of the story changing everytime he's wrong he just won't admitt it

I know he is but it's just his story keeps changing everytime I go to another site everything comes back to him I never ment that to be bad about him just tired of the story changing everytime he's wrong he just won't admitt it

Terral's an idiot, so is Douger. My advice, stay the hell out of the CT forum... they all weird in here. Normal people are elsewhere on the forum.

Terral's an idiot, so is Douger. My advice, stay the hell out of the CT forum... they all weird in here. Normal people are elsewhere on the forum.

I like too read this kinda stuff....bc every one also thinks I'm carzy for my reason why this happens and please if any weman read this I don't mean this in a sexist way but it's a easy way to explain it. I think every 3000 to 5000 year years our little planet goes in to a kinda pms thing where all the pressure that builds up over the years is released kind like the suns cycle. I mean everyone I tell that too say im full of bs but really reading stuff like this makes me feel alittle better about my theory and as you can tell I'm not good at putting things I think down on paper this kinda stuff in what I am most in to doing but I don't have that intellect that alot of people have here to explain it...that's why I work at a power plant an not for the USGS. I mean I'm open to all points of view and would love feed back on my theory.

Wait a minute........

Are you saying that you and I are not normal?

Good, I'd hate to be labeled like that.....

A friend of mine was telling me of the 4 corners theory about the ring of fire. The theory is something about, that geologic activity works its was around the ring of fire. Last year Chile. This year New Zealand, and now Japan. Next on the list would be North America.

Yellowstone, and New Madrid have been very active for months, and now all of a sudden, nothing.

I guess this guy is referring to what my friend was trying to tell me about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sheldon, Just curious if you have a theory about why all these "tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night" also can't find comet Elenin even though it was claimed to be discovered in December with a small telescope and NASA substantiates the claim? Just wondering what your thoughts are.

You're asking me to answer a false statement? :confused:

For the record Elenin is at about 14 magnitude right now, which is close to the same as Pluto.

So you've seen it, or seen evidence others have seen it? I stand corrected.

BTW do you have any links for any of these other sightings? Not that I don't believe you, I just would like to be able to show them to other doubters?

Couldn't find one could you? I'm not surprised, I couldn't either.

A friend of mine was telling me of the 4 corners theory about the ring of fire. The theory is something about, that geologic activity works its was around the ring of fire. Last year Chile. This year New Zealand, and now Japan. Next on the list would be North America.

Yellowstone, and New Madrid have been very active for months, and now all of a sudden, nothing.

I guess this guy is referring to what my friend was trying to tell me about.

Are we still talking about the brown dwarf causing Yellowstone to erupt along with the Madrid Fault shifting? Or, are we talking about the natural cycle of events? I am well aware that Yellowstone has a timetable of eruptions every 600,000 years or so, and I am aware of that it has been over 600,000 years since the last eruption. So, I guess I'm not grasping your point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi pilot:

The 15th, pole flip. I know you've amended it now though, what was your source for that? And more importantly why did you change it?

My investigation early on was influenced by the disinformation flying around about the March 15, 2011 pole shift. I then realized that the David Beach videos were disinformation, which led me to look at the ELEnin Comet data more closely. I then realized that this object was still 2.01 AU from Earth at the first conjunction, which is much too far away to wrestle Earth polarity control from the Sun. I then realized that this object would be directly between the Earth and Sun on September 26, 2011 at only .396 AU.

That would represent the best time for the brown dwarf to take over polarity control of Earth to cause a pole shift. Then as the dwarf moves away, the Sun resumes polarity control and a pole shift reversal takes place at some point in the timeline. I assigned that event to the November 22, 2011 third conjunction, but can easily see how the transition can come much earlier in the timeline once the dwarf moves from between Earth and Sun.

Terral

Wow. The date moved again. Shocking. And of course, you have to blame "disinformation agents" as opposed to the simple truth.

Do you just pull this shit out of your ass?

Are we still talking about the brown dwarf causing Yellowstone to erupt along with the Madrid Fault shifting? Or, are we talking about the natural cycle of events? I am well aware that Yellowstone has a timetable of eruptions every 600,000 years or so, and I am aware of that it has been over 600,000 years since the last eruption. So, I guess I'm not grasping your point.

If you're asking do I believe there's a brown dwarf coming, all I tell you is I don't know. I think it's a remote possibility. What is known is NASA's story about a comet named Elenin is highly suspect. We can assume it's been visible since December so it seems very unlikely no other astronomers, amateur or otherwise have not bothered to find it especially considering the interest about planet X, and brown dwarf's and what not.

How likely is it our government would lie about a life threatening event? Look no farther than Japan for an answer.

If you're asking do I believe there's a brown dwarf coming, all I tell you is I don't know. I think it's a remote possibility. What is known is NASA's story about a comet named Elenin is highly suspect. We can assume it's been visible since December so it seems very unlikely no other astronomers, amateur or otherwise have not bothered to find it especially considering the interest about planet X, and brown dwarf's and what not.

How likely is it our government would lie about a life threatening event? Look no farther than Japan for an answer.

What I'm asking you...I thought I was clear on this. Do you believe the brown dwarf, or the comet, or planet X will be the cause of the Madrid Fault shift, or the cause of the Yellowstone super volcano to erupt?

Personally, I think that the Elenin comet is in no way going to be as close as what the CT has. There is no data except for some Youtube nuts to back up their conspiracy. As for astonomers, amateur or otherwise not bothering to find it is just hogwash. I don't think it is even close enough to form a tail as of yet. I believe that this comet is not nearly as large as what the CT thinks it is, and won't have as much gravitational pull as you all seem to think.
If there was a brown dwarf, or planet X out there.....I'm sure we could find them in the skies, yet only in the Youtube's do they seem to have any traction....interesting.

Hi Sheldon, Just curious if you have a theory about why all these "tens of thousands of telescopes looking at the sky every night" also can't find comet Elenin even though it was claimed to be discovered in December with a small telescope and NASA substantiates the claim? Just wondering what your thoughts are.

You're asking me to answer a false statement? :confused:

For the record Elenin is at about 14 magnitude right now, which is close to the same as Pluto.

So you've seen it, or seen evidence others have seen it? I stand corrected.

BTW do you have any links for any of these other sightings? Not that I don't believe you, I just would like to be able to show them to other doubters?

It's a bad idea to make an argument using absolutes because it can be dis-proven with just one example.

And 18" is not really a "small telescope".

http://datscope.wikispaces.com/My+old+18+inch+telescope

Maybe you want to re-frame this red herring to something along the lines of 'why aren't there hundreds of pictures on the internet of this comet'?

What I'm asking you...I thought I was clear on this. Do you believe the brown dwarf, or the comet, or planet X will be the cause of the Madrid Fault shift, or the cause of the Yellowstone super volcano to erupt?

Personally, I think that the Elenin comet is in no way going to be as close as what the CT has. There is no data except for some Youtube nuts to back up their conspiracy. As for astonomers, amateur or otherwise not bothering to find it is just hogwash. I don't think it is even close enough to form a tail as of yet. I believe that this comet is not nearly as large as what the CT thinks it is, and won't have as much gravitational pull as you all seem to think.
If there was a brown dwarf, or planet X out there.....I'm sure we could find them in the skies, yet only in the Youtube's do they seem to have any traction....interesting.

It's a pretty pedestrian object right now, just a little speck in the sky to even the high-end commercial scopes. If it's projected path is right, then around the end of August people in cities should be able to see its tails with a pair of binoculars, but I don't think there's going to be much jaw-dropping naked-eye visibility. The closest it's projected to come is like .24au I think.

My answer is, I don't know, but I'm not ruling it out.

As far as Elenin, I have to say NASA's official story is no more convincing than the "Youtube nuts conspiracy".

My answer is, I don't know, but I'm not ruling it out.

As far as Elenin, I have to say NASA's official story is no more convincing than the "Youtube nuts conspiracy".

Okay....then use your common sense, that should be your tie breaker.

Hi Doh:

The maps show that where I'm currently at will be beach front property, right on the edges of the "new Mississippi". Maybe this will be a good spot for survival?
[/URL]

This map better shows how the central USA is changed by the New Madrid Fault Zone popping and the Gulf of Mexico rushing all the way to the Great Lakes. The western side of Missouri might be okay, but that is your call.

Terral

Roger that. I was checking out the Navy map in my first post. I went out tonight and drastically increased my supplies:

Full tank of gas + backup gas
50 emergency candles
10 bulk packs of bic lighters
20lbs dry rice
10lbs dry beans
50 cans (12oz) SPAM
80 cans (16oz) prepared beans
20 cans (5oz) tuna
10 cans (29oz) fruit cocktail
20 cans (16oz) sardines
10-1gallon resealable water jugs to supplement my Berkey filter system.

Suggestions?
*sigh* I dare to comment at the risk of being ridiculed...sheesh
iodine tabs. Israeli gas masks (they are usually cheaper). water purification tabs. zinc oxide
sunscreen. some waterproof 2-way radios.

If you guys google "nibiru planet x comet elenin", this thread is on the second page. I guess that level of internet visibility could explain all the noobs here.

Forum List

Back