The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

It's a comet go to you local observatory and look at it they can show where it's at an show you it....y'all really need to worry about what your going to do when a real E.L.E comes up....because your not going to see it coming.

Hi pilot:

I am still looking for your topic laying out your evidence for what is really going on and instead we see you picking up where the last Govt Shill left off in defending cover story lies.

This is meant to be our time. Nibiru has not been confirmed at all! It's a fear campaign/distraction...

That is your case to make using the evidence. I see your conclusion, but where is your case using the facts? The Earth axis shifted 4 inches on March 11, 2011 with the 9.0 Japan Quake and shifted 3 inches last year on Feb. 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake and both took place with Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments!!!!

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Look for yourself. Then note the Sept. 4, 2010 alignment where Christchurch, New Zealand had their 7.4 Quake.

This guy is telling people to prepare without any fear mongering whatsoever. This is what you call evidence that something very big is coming to the center of our solar system that NASA has named ELEnin, or Extinction-Level Event like we are in some kind of cataclysmic movie.

The Mayan calendar was right. WE, were right. It's the cycle of the sun, earth and moon. They are trying to distract us from the fact that they have known that the drastic rise in temperature of Earth of late is due to the sun coming into a phase change, a new cycle, as well the Earth.

Bullony!!! This guy is the same as Robert Stevens (link) without the NASA logo!!!! One shill leaves and another moves in to keep you guys distracted with Mayan BS!!!!! Maybe this guy knows how the Sun caused Greenland to have sunrise 2 days early? What is causing the magnetic pole migrations and animal deaths and rogue tides and islands to sink and all the quakes and volcanoes with the super storms?

25 Symptoms of Nibiru

These are all symptoms that something BIG is coming towards the center of our solar system, which is heating up all the planets and the Sun that is going ballistic with all the solar flares/storms.

The sun is going nutts at the moment and it's happened before. The Earths poles have been migrating after having 'wobbled' for the past few decades, something that scientist's proved over 15years ago was characteristic of a magnetic pole flip.

In other words, this guy has no links to evidence, but intends to just type and tell everyone to go back to sleep because all of this is 'normal' and 'very normal' like that Stevens shill!!!!!!!!

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Ghtnlj5-8]Global EARTHQUAKE update - March 18, 2011 - what to look out for[/ame]

Dutch continues to say that quiet in Yellowstone is a troubling sign.

Terral

Hi guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKxbzMhg6jA"]Stress [/ame]

The pastor does not even see what is coming, but he is preparing his hearers just the same ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU3eMV7XhbE]While The World Burns[/ame]

Charlie is pointing to all the partying going on in Washington DC while the world burns ...

Terral

Last edited:
Does anyone know when terral will understand that random people talking to a camera on youtube is not a source of anykind? Dutchinese IS not A SOURCE FOR ANYTHING! I REPEAT your favorite youtube channel DUTCHINESE is not a source for ANYTHING! He simply takes national news stories and offers his OPINION on them. OPINION does not translate to FACT. OPINION is just that, an idea in someones head, that is not true or false, just their analysis of events that are happening. I could record a youtube video saying there will be a massive earthquake in the USA or anywhere in the world, I could put a new one up every month, AND eventually I would be right! It wouldn't be tied to anything else except PLATETECTONICS and the natural cycle of the world.

Terral, if you want anyone to EVER care about ANYTHING you say, you need to post scientific articles with references. Look into scientific journals, try your local planetarium, talk to a professor, do something, anything. Regurgating bullshit from no name llama donkies on youtube 10 times a day does nothing but discredit you. Get a grip on reality and take a good hard look at the crap you post, and please someday admit that you were wrong. Just like martial law, or march 15th, or any of the 100000000000 other theories you post.

Please refrain from bringing up 9/11 and your babble about how it really happened as a US GOV. coverup. In doing so you disgrace all the lives that were lost and all the families that are still mourning.

Oh shit Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit, We had an earthquake in NE Ohio yesterday.

2.6 strong and the center was only about 7 miles from my house......

Maybe ......

Naw, never-mind.

Besides I didn't even feel it. I always miss the good stuff.....

:lol:

Hi Jack:

... Terral, if you want anyone to EVER care about ANYTHING you say, you need to post scientific articles with references ....

Try taking a dose of your own medicine. The NASA data for the ELENin Comet appears in the OP of this topic and is updated here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYsrq2ESnJM]Warning to USA about the Indian Point Nuclear Reactor next to New York City[/ame]

Hercolubus/Planet X Update

Terral

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e4fsXT71d0&feature=feedu]Planet X ! I may have judged TOO SOON...NASA shuts down space telescope![/ame]

Check the description box of that video to find lots of great links.

Terral

NASA's WISE Space Telescope | Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer & Sky Maps | Asteroids, Comets & Stars | Space.com

Date: 25 February 2011 Time: 06:00 AM ET

Some scientists hope that the sky maps created by WISE will help determine whether a giant planet called Tyche actually exists on the edge of the solar system. Because the object, which theorists suggest could be four times the mass of Jupiter, is so far away and so cold, the infrared WISE observations may be the best bet to find it, one research team suggests.

However, other astronomers have doubts on whether planet Tyche exists at all. More proof is needed to support the claim, they have said. [Q & A: NASA Weighs in On Mystery Planet Tyche Debate]

Now that the survey is complete, WISE has been put into hibernation. While the satellite sleeps and circles more than 500 kilometers (about 310 miles) above Earth, the WISE team is busy preparing the data for two public releases: one in April, and a final release in the spring of 2012.

I'm psyched for these pictures.

NASA Shuts Down Prolific Sky-Mapping Space Telescope - Yahoo! News

WISE launched on Dec. 14, 2009 to begin a 10-month mission to collect data to be stitched together into a composite map of the entire sky. The spacecraft surveyed the cosmos in infrared light, which allowed it to peer through dense layers of dust to capture stunning space photos of previously unseen objects in unprecedented detail.

In addition to spotting asteroids and comets, the $320 million space telescope is designed to detect the faint glow of distant objects, such as strangely cool brown dwarf stars.

In late September 2010, WISE ran out of the coolant needed to chill its infrared detectors.

Since the spacecraft and telescope were in good condition prior to mission's end, Wright proposed a three-month extension in order to complete the second half of the observatory's second sky survey. In May 2010, a NASA panel advised against the extension, however, which would have added $6.5 million to the program's price tag. After WISE's coolant ran out, mission scientists came up with an alternative plan – the NEOWISE mission – to seek out near-Earth asteroids. That mission extension cost substantially less, about $400,000, NASA officials have said

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crU9sM5QTUk&feature=related]Planet-x what the Government is not telling you - Guest John Moore[/ame]

John Moore does not name any dates that Planet X will change our planet, but we know that from the ELEnin Comet data.

Terral

Forum List

Back