The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRmqwogq36U]Guest Appearance on Wide Awake Radio 3-16-2011[/ame]

Christopher and Charlie note the pattern of crisis events going up around the world as the system is collapsing all around us and these guys do not even see Planet X.

Terral

Hi guys:

Guest Appearance on Wide Awake Radio 3-16-2011

Christopher and Charlie note the pattern of crisis events going up around the world as the system is collapsing all around us and these guys do not even see Planet X.

Terral

Like I'm going to take 53 minutes of my life to listen to some moron recommended by you, Terral. You HAVE to be joking, right? :lol:

Hi guys:

Guest Appearance on Wide Awake Radio 3-16-2011

Terral

Like I'm going to take 53 minutes of my life to listen to some moron recommended by you, Terral. You HAVE to be joking, right? :lol:

Actually he may believe that if we don't listen we are committing some great sin. But i'm not going to waste an hour of my time either.

Here's a guy that says a big one will hit the West coast on Saturday, but he's basing that on the moon not a brown dwarf or comet. Also he mentioned something about a earthquake fish that washed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8eB-vn23bw&feature=player_embedded

Again....nothing.....just someone trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.
What is it with these false prophets anyways?

I'm sure some of these false prophets are making real profit though.

Ba-dum-chh!

Hi Sheldon:

Ba-dum-chh!

You guys need to take a look around to see the crap is hitting the fan in more and more places and you better be ready when that happens to you.

Terral

Hi Sheldon:

Ba-dum-chh!

You guys need to take a look around to see the crap is hitting the fan in more and more places and you better be ready when that happens to you.

Terral

Yeah yeah. There have never been bad times before on our little blue planet.

And bad times have never been THIS bad. And shit has never come in clusters before.

Thus, Terral's logic is irrefutable. It MUST be an invisible warp speed traveling brown dwarf star planetary system approaching our little solar system causing gravity well and poleshifts.

Yes. I see it now.

That must be it.

Terral, thanks for the heads up.

Hi Sheldon:

Ba-dum-chh!

Terral

:lol::lol::lol:

The fact that you have a "Buy Silver Now" link in your sig along side all the doom and gloom links just shows that you're an idiot.

I suppose God told you to buy silver right?

Hi Gam:

The fact that you have a "Buy Silver Now" link in your sig along side all the doom and gloom links just shows that you're an idiot.

No. Your message is another sign that this place is overrun by idiots, trolls and shills. All food, water, survival gear, guns and ammo to defend them (Survival Topic) are needed LONG before anyone transfers fiat paper assets into silver. That call was made at $28.03 and silver is now at (check) $36.12, or up more than 8 bucks in less than 2 months. The dollar is collapsing and the way to protect yourself is through getting out of dollars and into silver. But hey, I am the idiot ...

Everything will make more sense when the dollar devalues and silver blows beyond 100 bucks per ounce. The doom and gloom is for those unwilling to prepare for what is coming ...

Terral

Hi Gam:

No. Your message is another sign that this place is overrun by idiots, trolls and shills. All food, water, survival gear, guns and ammo to defend them (Survival Topic) are needed LONG before anyone transfers fiat paper assets into silver. That call was made at $28.03 and silver is now at (check) $36.12, or up more than 8 bucks in less than 2 months. The dollar is collapsing and the way to protect yourself is through getting out of dollars and into silver. But hey, I am the idiot ...

Everything will make more sense when the dollar devalues and silver blows beyond 100 bucks per ounce. The doom and gloom is for those unwilling to prepare for what is coming ...

Terral

And just how is all of this tied up with the non existant brown dwarf, terral? :eusa_whistle:

Hi Gam:

No. Your message is another sign that this place is overrun by idiots, trolls and shills.

This comment coming from the guy who predicted a catastrophic event on the 15th. This coming from the guy who admitted to being sucked in by the H1N1 hype. This coming from the guy who was sure the oil leak was going to "explode" and tried to "save the world" with his "sheath" invention.

Not to mention all the other bullshit claims you've made in the past.

But hey, I am the idiot ...

You said it, not me. I'll second that though.

Terral

And what is coming Terral? Are you somehow privy to knowledge from God that nobody else has access to in order to make your ridiculous predictions? The problem with you is you're gullible beyond all belief and nothing more than a fear monger.

You can say that you're here posting in the "conspiracy forums" all you want. The fact is you 100% believe everything you read to be fact and post it with the utmost confidence that it is all true.

That makes you an idiot, plain and simple. How many times are you going to put your hand in the fire and get burned before you learn that 99% of the shit you post is garbage?

What are you going to say to those people that bought your bullshit March 15th idiocy and moved to a "safer location"? What will you say 10-15 years from now when nothing you said ever came true?

"Sorry, I was wrong."

You're no better than the jackass who ran the "Heaven's Gate" fiasco. Keep preaching the lies Terral. I'm sure God will having nothing but great things to say about you misleading people when you arrive.

Are very simple, Americans.

Gold silver what you chase what you do not have much of a chicken brain
You have made this funny where you write,believe you or just write crap.

Is less true of other things you write are the words of crazy.

There is a conspiracy in all private sectors so at best regime is totalitarian and therefore must all capitalist countries to disappear to live well

There is a conspiracy in all private sectors so at best regime is totalitarian and therefore must all capitalist countries to disappear to live well

Well, that sure clears that up.

I tried to clean this up with the "Dialectizer" using the "Redneck" option, but still doesn't make sense...
The Dialectizer

Is mighty simple, South Car'linans. Gold silvah whut yo' chase whut yo' does not haf much of a possum brain Yo' haf made this hyar funny whar yo' write,believe yo' o' jest write crap. Is less true of other thin's yo' write is th' wo'ds of crazy. Thar is a cornspiracy in all private secko's so at bess regime is totalitarian an' tharfo'e muss all capitalist countries t'disappear t'live fine

Hi Sheldon:

Ba-dum-chh!

Terral
Yerral. They're murkins. Jesus and " The greatest country in the history of humanity" will protect them.Especially those flying the flag.

Hi Sheldon:

Ba-dum-chh!

Terral

Yeah yeah. There have never been bad times before on our little blue planet.

And bad times have never been THIS bad. And shit has never come in clusters before.

Thus, Terral's logic is irrefutable. It MUST be an invisible warp speed traveling brown dwarf star planetary system approaching our little solar system causing gravity well and poleshifts.

Yes. I see it now.

That must be it.

Terral, thanks for the heads up.

You're an embarrassment to sarcasm.

Forum List

Back