The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

hello Meister

I do not try to convince you and I'm really happy that your worldview contributes so greatly to your balance. The only thing is I do not explain your presence on a site that you disagree with the thesis. A bit like if you go to the website of chocolate while you hate it. What a waste of time.

@ Terral

I find that all elements are linked together. In France, I saw two official newspapers announcing:
1- a second sun in the sky
2 - actually, the recovery of information from NASA announcing violent solar storm.

I can not post links because it takes at least 15 posts to be able to do so.

But there are two must see videos:

the first is related to Planet X and especially interesting because it explains the theory of the "electric universe" ; how a foreign power can cause reactions of the sun.

To see it you have to type on google: French - 2012, Avebury circle grain and Nibiru / Planet X - watching from episode 6.

I'm not ok with everything that is said but it gives a good basis for explaining the interactions between the sun, planets and elenin ... especially through the electromagnetic forces.

The second video shows as "planet" enlightened by a CME. Whoever made ​​the video did not seem to be informed about élenin. Type on google:
"Sun Fire Ball Shoots At Planet!"

I do not know if the CME illuminates the famous brown dwarf, but we see clearly how the sun can react violently to the intrusion of a body.

good to you.

All I can say is bring it on. I feel so bad every time I see a toddler laughing and playing, knowing the kid has no real future in this piece of shit world we created. I'm damn near 60 and all I've seen is things getting worse, much worse, since I was a toddler.
If Jawd, or Gary Coleman or whatever wants to cancel this show ? So Be It.
Humans can't fix anything. We are the dumbest animal ever " created" ??? or evolved.
We are a cancer on a living organism ( Earth)

You prove it! You have proven nothing, Terral.You take natural phenomena, and try to link it to a non existant brown dwarf that's in our solar system. Sorry, it doesn't work that way, sonny. Like I have said....you have proven nothing.

I am not religious, but I have read the bible several times and find many things in there incredibly insightful.

Matt 24:6-7 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

All Bullshit.
" And their mighteth be_ith a rainstormeth tonight-eh.t"
Go read Matt. 1/4.............
That's as close as that speculation gets.
I woke up one night about 25 years ago after having a dream of getting a tattoo.
The tattoo was Matt 1/4.
It was interesting to say the least.

All Bullshit.
" And their mighteth be_ith a rainstormeth tonight-eh.t"
Go read Matt. 1/4.............
That's as close as that speculation gets.
I woke up one night about 25 years ago after having a dream of getting a tattoo.
The tattoo was Matt 1/4.
It was interesting to say the least.

Nothing you say or do is in the tiniest little bit interesting, Booger.

Hi DavidS:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I dunno whether Ter is crazy or crazy like a fox. Probably a little of both. His suppositions should not automatically be discarded just because he's a conspiracy theroist. This one has a bit of bite to it.

Imagine a conspiracy theory guy coming to the USMB Conspiracy Theory Forum to present information on the latest conspiracy. The fact is that I have learned my lesson NEVER to read idiot troll posts. They can ask all the questions they wish from each other seeing as they are all experts on what is not coming ...

Hi DavidS:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I dunno whether Ter is crazy or crazy like a fox. Probably a little of both. His suppositions should not automatically be discarded just because he's a conspiracy theroist. This one has a bit of bite to it.

Imagine a conspiracy theory guy coming to the USMB Conspiracy Theory Forum to present information on the latest conspiracy. The fact is that I have learned my lesson NEVER to read idiot troll posts. They can ask all the questions they wish from each other seeing as they are all experts on what is not coming ...

Actually, Terral, you have PROVED beyond the shadow of a hint of a doubt that YOU are THE expert on what is not coming.

Only you always claim that "it" IS coming. :cuckoo:

You have not been right YET.

:lol:

You prove it! You have proven nothing, Terral.You take natural phenomena, and try to link it to a non existant brown dwarf that's in our solar system. Sorry, it doesn't work that way, sonny. Like I have said....you have proven nothing.

I am not religious, but I have read the bible several times and find many things in there incredibly insightful.

Matt 24:6-7 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

Then you know that only God knows when the end of times is.....and not terral, right?

Hi DavidS:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

You have no answers...just theories....like billions are going to be killed, like Martial Law. Why would anyone take you serious? Oh, wait thats a question. No one takes you serious....there, that's better.

Hi Paris:

@ Terral

I find that all elements are linked together. In France, I saw two official newspapers announcing:
1- a second sun in the sky
2 - actually, the recovery of information from NASA announcing violent solar storm.

The 'two sun' hype is propaganda preparing the masses for what will appear in the sky later this summer, as the dwarf star is gradually warmed up by interaction with the solar winds. Yes. The Sun, Earth and all the planets in the solar system are reacting to the approach of the dwarf star gravity well and magnetic field/polarity (25 Symptoms of Nibiru).

I can not post links because it takes at least 15 posts to be able to do so.

But there are two must see videos:

the first is related to Planet X and especially interesting because it explains the theory of the "electric universe" ; how a foreign power can cause reactions of the sun.

To see it you have to type on google: French - 2012, Avebury circle grain and Nibiru / Planet X - watching from episode 6.

I have seen tons of Sun reaction videos, but the search for 'French - 2012, Avebury ..." says no results. Just post the link to this topic whenever you can post links.

I'm not ok with everything that is said but it gives a good basis for explaining the interactions between the sun, planets and elenin ... especially through the electromagnetic forces.

These things will continue to increase in frequency and intensity throughout the coming spring and summer if the ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis is correct. All indications so far say we have an inbound object of great mass influencing the Sun, Earth and all the planets in our solar system.

The second video shows as "planet" enlightened by a CME. Whoever made ​​the video did not seem to be informed about élenin. Type on google: "Sun Fire Ball Shoots At Planet!"

I do not know if the CME illuminates the famous brown dwarf, but we see clearly how the sun can react violently to the intrusion of a body.

good to you.

You are talking about this video (here). We appear to be looking at comets and other objects impacting the Sun (link). These approaching objects have mass and therefore a gravitational bond exists between the Sun and these objects, which is why the solar flares are ejected along those gravity lines. However, the dark star has a much larger gravity well now less than 3 AU from the Sun and closing by 2.4 million miles every day (NASA JPL ELEnin).

Hi guys:

First watch Nania's warning video that connected the dots between the February 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake and that Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ"]Nania's March 8, 2011 Predictions About March 11, 2011[/ame]

Listen to her pleas for people to get out of seismic/fault zones! Listen to her warnings that start at the 1:15 mark, as she stops the ELEnin date on MARCH 11, 2011!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnvzWrxRFd0"]Japan Evacuating Now![/ame]

Now this is the testimony of a man in Tokyo that did not listen and now must evacuate from the seismic zone in Japan that was hit at this March 11, 2011 Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment! America and the world have LOTS of nuclear power plants on fault lines and inside seismic zones!!!! You can sit there and do nothing like these idiot trolls and morons, or you can heed the warnings and find Safe Zones (GLP Topic).

Last edited:
BEWARE! Terral insists that despite the complete and utter lack of ANY scientific evidence, an invisible brown dwarf star is approaching (or may already be in) our solar system. It is causing and will increasingly cause seismic disturbances due to its gravity well effect. It causes Earthquakes and they cause tsunamis and this can really fuck up nuclear power generating plants.

It EATS PLANETS.

So, naturally, you all better run.

It's ok to run around in a circle. I mean, it's not like you can run off the planet and get away or anything.

Oh, and don't forget. Buy Silver or Terral may mock you! Silver is very useful in the afterlife.

See that's what I said befor go to your local observatory and you can see for your selfs it's just a comet and the fact is that not meny people have seen it bc you need a 18" or bigger bc of how small it is but it's there it's a comet an dont be throwing red flags saying well where's all the pics of it well one it's not that big two no one gives a shit about it three it's not a brown dwarf star we would be able to see it

"I am open to discussing real proof sources in this forum"

I do not have the equipment nor the scientific basis to prove that a brown dwarf approach.

Three years ago, I heard about Planet X, but I took it as one of those mythical stories circulating on the net, a sort of urban legend. Why? simply because there was no clear manifestation of this approach.

Today things are totally different.

All coincidences approaching the "comet" elenin are troubling.

There are clumps of dead animals ...

His name Elenin for "Extinction Level Event", Leonid which means meteorite shower;

Predicting earthquakes scheduled for March consecutively Elenin alignment, earth, sun;

The major earthquake in Chile and New Zealand when there was an alignment Elenin - earth - sun;
The awakening of the sun in February with an erruption of class X for the first time since 2006...

The site which could see the evolution of Earth's magnetic field electro is down since March 14 ... just as we would have found effects on terrestrial magnetosphere ...

Yes, we need evidence, it is still necessary that the few sites that can validate or invalidate the hypothesis works ...

I have no instrument, but it remains my powers of observation and analysis that warn me that there is something not normal in this story. As this does not come from the earth, there is something that disrupts the arrangement of our world.

Excuse for my english...

How does it effect certain types of animals, but not all? Must be a pretty smart Brown Dwarf to be able to pick and choose which species it will kill. And it didn't even kill ALL of each animal. Only a potion.

AMAZING!

How does it effect certain types of animals, but not all? Must be a pretty smart Brown Dwarf to be able to pick and choose which species it will kill. And it didn't even kill ALL of each animal. Only a potion.

AMAZING!

I can never understand these "The End is Nigh" folks! There is only one guarantee in life, we will all die. Why focus on a major global catastrophe when they're more likely to be taken out by a drunk driver, medical complication, or a random act of violence? Hell, 108 people just died in the minute it took me to write this post...

Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't it has been since 2008 (3 years ago) since the last picture of whatever it is out there was taken… we had a telescope to do it then. Can we get an updated picture of this?? Wasn't this first discovered in a backyard with a telescope? Where are all the amateur asrtonomers? If a large telescope is needed with a certain filter then by gosh guys let’s do it! All this banter back and forth is a waste of time without some form of proof one way or another…prove it or disprove it period. Or will a dude come to their door and have a little talk if you dare take a picture. I feel we all need this answered so we can get our affairs in order if that is what is needed and move on.

Hi loot:

Haha it's dead I guess he ran out of YouTube videos...wondering y why he hasnt ranted about the 7.5 earthquake that happen today that killed 20 people

The earth change symptoms will gradually increase, until these things begin to hit home here in the USA. Time will tell if my ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis is right or wrong and I really hope to be wrong anyway. The fact is that this place is overrun with trolls and idiots that require the straight guy like me to do the heavy lifting in a real investigation, or they all look that much more foolish and ridiculous. There are too many other Boards without all the idiots to spend much time here.

looking up videos on youtube and reposting them is not heavy lifting. End of story.

Forum List

Back