The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

I'm afraid this isn't going to be possible. I did call around, and finally ended up calling the McDonald Observatory 432-426-3640. Was told Elenin is too faint to be seen at this time, check back in July.

I then ask how it came to be discovered in December? He told me the answer, but I still don't understand what he was talking about. Then he said it would pass at 26 million miles. I got the feeling he was getting his information from wikipedia.

See that's what I said befor go to your local observatory and you can see for your selfs it's just a comet and the fact is that not meny people have seen it bc you need a 18" or bigger bc of how small it is but it's there it's a comet an dont be throwing red flags saying well where's all the pics of it well one it's not that big two no one gives a shit about it three it's not a brown dwarf star we would be able to see it

Hi Bab:

I think the OP needs to go outside and look at this brown dwarf with his telescope. And please don't tell us its invisible because Ultra-Cold Brown Dwarf Discovered? : Discovery News article detected a brown dwarf 70 light years away ....

Let us try to work upon the hypothesis that the ELEnin Comet is real! Supposedly a Russian named Leonid ELEnin (code = my ATS topic) discovered this comet on December 10, 2010 using an 18-inch remotely-controlled telescope in New Mexico, when the object was 4.316 AU from Earth, or about 400 million miles from our planet.

ELEnin NASA JLP Orbit Data

Today this same object is supposedly only 1.962 AU from Earth or about 180 million miles away. Somebody show us a recent photograph of this ELEnin Comet that says the thing really exists. Someone find us one live reporter interview with this Leonid ELEnin character to prove he exists, because the information on the Russian is sketchy at best. Go ahead hotshot and make my day ...

Hi Gdotts:

Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't it has been since 2008 (3 years ago) since the last picture of whatever it is out there was taken… we had a telescope to do it then. Can we get an updated picture of this?? Wasn't this first discovered in a backyard with a telescope? Where are all the amateur astronomers? ...

ELEnin NASA JPL Orbit Data

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). This guy is a MIT graduate with a big telescope and he cannot find any ELEnin comet. However, he says there is something big out there that seems to be a brown dwarf star.

Hi Gdotts:

Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't it has been since 2008 (3 years ago) since the last picture of whatever it is out there was taken… we had a telescope to do it then. Can we get an updated picture of this?? Wasn't this first discovered in a backyard with a telescope? Where are all the amateur astronomers? ...

ELEnin NASA JPL Orbit Data

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). This guy is a MIT graduate with a big telescope and he cannot find any ELEnin comet. However, he says there is something big out there that seems to be a brown dwarf star.

This is where you lose all crdibility, Terral. "He says"....who's "he"? Astrolpatriot could be some flunky in his mom's basement for all you know.

Hi Nate:

I can never understand these "The End is Nigh" folks! There is only one guarantee in life, we will all die. Why focus on a major global catastrophe when they're more likely to be taken out by a drunk driver, medical complication, or a random act of violence? Hell, 108 people just died in the minute it took me to write this post...
Who is saying the End is Nigh? Not me. Now is the time to prepare for what is coming. In case you are BLIND, this is the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum where registered members post their conspiracy theories. If you really want to see gloom and doom, go to the Economy Forum. Poverty levels are at 50 year highs!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmzxfvEke_s]Check Out All The Earthquakes[/ame]

Last edited:
Ready.

Attachments

• $chop.jpg
    $chop.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 54
This is where you lose all crdibility, Terral. "He says"....who's "he"? Astrolpatriot could be some flunky in his mom's basement for all you know.

I don't know who he is either, but right now he has as much credibility to me as NASA. I ask, where is anybody looking for Elenin, saying I am second? The answer is apparently nowhere.

But we're asked to believe everything we're told about Elenin because NASA told us so.

Now let's consider governments track record informing the public about devastating catastrophes.

9/11.................Fail
Afghanistan.......Fail
Iraq..................Fail
Katrina..............Fail
Gov.Bail outs......Fail
Gulf oil spill........Fail
Japan................Fail

Hi guys:

AstrolPatriot shows everyone the dark star location and orbiting planets in motion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLv2V-O5QRg]GETTING HARD TO HIDE NIBIRU NOW[/ame]

Hi guys:

AstrolPatriot shows everyone the dark star location and orbiting planets in motion.

GETTING HARD TO HIDE NIBIRU NOW

He circles an invisible object, he shows two object that DO appear to be moving, he circles another invisible object which he claims moves too and, to cap it off, he advises us all that the stuff is in a constellation which he doesn't even attempt to prove. We don't know when the stuff was actually captured (allegedly) on telescopic imagery, for that matter.

It's getting impossible to hide how gullible Terral is now.

If Nibiru, discovered in 1983, was 540 AU from Earth at that time (28 years ago),* and 540 AU = ~3.02 light years,** then for Nibiru to be hear NOW, it would have to be traveling at about 1/10th of the speed of light.

Can anybody name ANY natural "object" -- other than light itself -- that travels at the speed of light -- or even one tenth of the speed of light? ***

** Light Years to A.U. Of Lengths Conversion Calculator

*** Fastest yet man made object reached speed of roughly 10 miles per second, which is a far cry from lightspeed of ~ 186,300+ miles per second.
New Horizons is a NASA robotic spacecraft mission currently en route to the planet Pluto. It is expected to be the first spacecraft to fly by and study Pluto and its moons, Charon, Nix, and Hydra. New Horizons was launched on 19 January 2006 directly into an Earth-and-solar-escape trajectory. It had an Earth-relative velocity of about 16.26 km/s or 58,536 km/h (10.1 mps or 36,360 mph) after its last engine shut down. Thus, it left Earth at the fastest speed ever recorded. It will arrive at Pluto on 14 July 2015 then continue into the Kuiper belt.
-- 15 Fastest Things In The Universe

I don't know who he is either, but right now he has as much credibility to me as NASA. I ask, where is anybody looking for Elenin, saying I am second? The answer is apparently nowhere.

But we're asked to believe everything we're told about Elenin because NASA told us so.

Now let's consider governments track record informing the public about devastating catastrophes.

9/11.................Fail
Afghanistan.......Fail
Iraq..................Fail
Katrina..............Fail
Gov.Bail outs......Fail
Gulf oil spill........Fail
Japan................Fail

What's your point? Show me a post where I have posted anything about NASA, minor deity.
I'm only saying that this clown, astrolpatriot, is an unknown. PERIOD! Why would anyone believe what he/she has to say about anything?
I will say when the dark skies are clear, I don't see anything that resembles a brown dwarf through my telescope.
So if you want to believe astrolpatriot because you don't believe in our government...be my guest. :cuckoo:

Ho Bol:

So Terral? Is it a moving star, a planet, or a comet? ~BH
The faint object in the center of the mini-solar system is the dark star or the brown dwarf star that is causing the earth change events in our solar system and here on Earth. There is nothing here remotely resembling any comet. That is the NASA Psyop Cover Story (link).

Last edited:
Ho Bol:

So Terral? Is it a moving star, a planet, or a comet? ~BH
The faint object in the center of the mini-solar system is the dark star or the brown dwarf star that is causing the earth change events in our solar system and here on Earth. There is nothing here remotely resembling any comet. That is the NASA Psyop Cover Story (link).

Hi Terral!

No but bro, I understand that. What I want to know is, what do you personally believe that it is? I am not fucking around with you at all, you should understand that already. I am just honestly basically curious about your opinion on exactly what it is? Again, EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS? Planet, or Star my friend? ~BH

Hi guys:

[HIDE NIBIRU NOW[/url]

He circles an invisible object, he shows two object that DO appear to be moving, he circles another invisible object which he claims moves too and, to cap it off, he advises us all that the stuff is in a constellation which he doesn't even attempt to prove. We don't know when the stuff was actually captured (allegedly) on telescopic imagery, for that matter.

It's getting impossible to hide how gullible Terral is now.
To bad this video may have just prove that people can see elenin but just want us to think it's anther star system fly in a hyper sonic speed......like iv said before not saying we don't have one some where lurking in deep space but I know that this Is not it to tell you the truth Id think we would have been impacted by a nice sized space rock by know not a plant killer but big enough..because you got to think something that big going in the the orbcloud is going to send big ass rock our way really fast

What's your point? Show me a post where I have posted anything about NASA, minor deity.
I'm only saying that this clown, astrolpatriot, is an unknown. PERIOD! Why would anyone believe what he/she has to say about anything?
I will say when the dark skies are clear, I don't see anything that resembles a brown dwarf through my telescope.
So if you want to believe astrolpatriot because you don't believe in our government...be my guest. :cuckoo:

If anything is coming thats even remotely like a ele event the only way you'll be hearing about it is from someone like this clown. There's zero chance you'll hear about from NASA or our government. There could be a slight chance he's right.

Take your choice, slight chance, or no chance.

If anything is coming thats even remotely like a ele event the only way you'll be hearing about it is from someone like this clown. There's zero chance you'll hear about from NASA or our government. There could be a slight chance he's right.

Take your choice, slight chance, or no chance.

I've come to the conclusion that your as much of a joke as Terral is, m.d.
There are a lot more credible people out there that would jump on the chance to expose a major object in our skies.....and they aren't. There is a reason why they're not....I'll let you guess as to why not. :eusa_whistle:

There are a lot more credible people out there that would jump on the chance to expose a major object in our skies.....and they aren't. There is a reason why they're not....I'll let you guess as to why not. :eusa_whistle:

Really, like who?

You mean like all the people looking for Elenin that can't find it?

Last edited:

Really, like who?

You mean like all the people looking for Elenin that can't find it?

You keep bringing that up. Learn the concept of magnitude, and how it effects viewing the night sky.

Read this thread below. Click on the attachments and links. People ARE viewing it; more people with smaller scopes will be able view it easier as its magnitude increases the the closer it comes during the summer.

Telescope Reviews: Comet Elenin Update prior to March 14 Opposition

Time will show if your red herring has any merit.

Forum List

Back