The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

How many large optical refracting telescopes are there in America or the world for that matter? We have heard nothing from them on the sighting of Nibiru with the exception of one Astrolpatriot and his backyard telescope. Don’t get me wrong his video of Nibiru and the dwarf star is totally impressive and appreciated but why have all the other refracting telescopes not reporting in what they have seen. Surely they too are extremely interested in seeing something that has not been seen for 3,500 years. Let alone showing everyone that it is not JUST a comet out there. This makes me wonder why! Has all the large telescope observatories been contacted by all their governments and told to not report this? Just like Men in black…”there is always some Aruquallian death ship out there about to destroy the earth, but the one thing that keeps the world safe is …THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!”

How many large optical refracting telescopes are there in America or the world for that matter? We have heard nothing from them on the sighting of Nibiru with the exception of one Astrolpatriot and his backyard telescope. Don’t get me wrong his video of Nibiru and the dwarf star is totally impressive and appreciated but why have all the other refracting telescopes not reporting in what they have seen. Surely they too are extremely interested in seeing something that has not been seen for 3,500 years. Let alone showing everyone that it is not JUST a comet out there. This makes me wonder why! Has all the large telescope observatories been contacted by all their governments and told to not report this? Just like Men in black…”there is always some Aruquallian death ship out there about to destroy the earth, but the one thing that keeps the world safe is …THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!”

Maybe it's because all of the other telescopes are pointed into space, while Astrolpatriot has his telescope (and his head) up his ass.

Just saying.....

I personally think the observatories are looking at this comet too… since it is the absolute most talked about subject in their field to date, period. Even it is verified by NASA, how can they resist not to look at it? One picture is worth 1000 words but not to see any pictures of this acient once in 1000 life times comet?? Other comets come around from time to time, no big deal, but this one…come on guys! Weigh-in astronomers! What is stopping you? This is 2011 and you have the technology and the public is asking to see it. Let's not wait till it is on top of us.

Hi Gdotts:

I personally think the observatories are looking at this comet too… since it is the absolute most talked about subject in their field to date, period. Even it is verified by NASA, how can they resist not to look at it? One picture is worth 1000 words but not to see any pictures of this acient once in 1000 life times comet?? Other comets come around from time to time, no big deal, but this one…come on guys! Weigh-in astronomers! What is stopping you? This is 2011 and you have the technology and the public is asking to see it. Let's not wait till it is on top of us.

I need you guys to help me out.

ELEnin Pic

ELEnin Pic

Here is the orbit data for the ELEnin comet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Open the link and back the date up to December 10, 2010 on the day this ELENin guy took his pictures. Standing at a point of view on the Earth, we should be looking at a comet moving from our right to our left. However, the two pictures above show an object moving from your left to your right. Either these pictures are flipped, or these are not even pictures of this ELEnin object at all. Somebody please come up with an explanation that makes sense.

Last edited:
So we got a comet the don't know it's left from it's right....but you know you may have a point on that...I hate to say but I agree with you on that one terral. But then again it could just be because the pics are fliped dont know but still it is a comet non the less

Hi Coot:

So we got a comet the don't know it's left from it's right....but you know you may have a point on that...I hate to say but I agree with you on that one Terral. But then again it could just be because the pics are flipped don't know but still it is a comet non the less
I brought this point up to an astronomy group and they agreed that we should be looking at right to left movement of this object. NASA JPL ELEnin. When we back the dates up to Dec. 10, 2010, then Earth is swinging around in orbit on the winter side (top) and ELEnin is way over to our left and moving farther left, which should give us right to left movement. Now move the dates forward to April 22, 2011. That is the day Earth passes through ELEnin orbit and the day this object should appear to be coming straight at us; moving neither left nor right, but just getting larger. Then forward the date to June 4, 2011 when Earth passes on by ELEnin orbit. NOW Earth is on the left side of ELEnin and the movement is from our left to our right like all the pictures have shown so far.

The only thing I can think of as a possible answer is the Earth is rotating in a counterclockwise manner from our perspective. If Earth rotation is moving left faster than this ELEnin object is moving left, THEN this thing will appear to be moving right to a telescope on Earth.

ELEnin Gif

However, this is supposed to be a gif of our ELEnin object. This thing is moving FAST from our left to right that appears to be MUCH too fast for an object that is supposed to be moving from right to left and Earth rotation is overcoming that movement. That thing is moving across our field of view like a rocket ship and the background stars ARE NOT. That simple fact tells you that Earth rotation has nothing to do with it, or all the stars would be moving to our right. Again, I am no astronomer, but something seems fishy here. If anyone has an explanation, then I am all ears.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbGsMlwB4eo]GLOBAL Earthquake and Volcano Outlook 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzc011KPuP8]GLOBAL Earthquake and Volcano Outlook 2[/ame]

You guys need to listen to Dutch showing an uptick in GLOBAL seismic activity. His report was taking five minutes not long ago, and now he needs two videos of 15 minutes to give the report; because the activity is picking up around the world as predicted by the Event Timeline (link).

:cool:
Hi Coot:

So we got a comet the don't know it's left from it's right....but you know you may have a point on that...I hate to say but I agree with you on that one Terral. But then again it could just be because the pics are flipped don't know but still it is a comet non the less
I brought this point up to an astronomy group and they agreed that we should be looking at right to left movement of this object. NASA JPL ELEnin. When we back the dates up to Dec. 10, 2010, then Earth is swinging around in orbit on the winter side (top) and ELEnin is way over to our left and moving farther left, which should give us right to left movement. Now move the dates forward to April 22, 2011. That is the day Earth passes through ELEnin orbit and the day this object should appear to be coming straight at us; moving neither left nor right, but just getting larger. Then forward the date to June 4, 2011 when Earth passes on by ELEnin orbit. NOW Earth is on the left side of ELEnin and the movement is from our left to our right like all the pictures have shown so far.

The only thing I can think of as a possible answer is the Earth is rotating in a counterclockwise manner from our perspective. If Earth rotation is moving left faster than this ELEnin object is moving left, THEN this thing will appear to be moving right to a telescope on Earth.

ELEnin Gif

However, this is supposed to be a gif of our ELEnin object. This thing is moving FAST from our left to right that appears to be MUCH too fast for an object that is supposed to be moving from right to left and Earth rotation is overcoming that movement. That thing is moving across our field of view like a rocket ship and the background stars ARE NOT. That simple fact tells you that Earth rotation has nothing to do with it, or all the stars would be moving to our right. Again, I am no astronomer, but something seems fishy here. If anyone has an explanation, then I am all ears.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbGsMlwB4eo]GLOBAL Earthquake and Volcano Outlook 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzc011KPuP8]GLOBAL Earthquake and Volcano Outlook 2[/ame]

You guys need to listen to Dutch showing an uptick in GLOBAL seismic activity. His report was taking five minutes not long ago, and now he needs two videos of 15 minutes to give the report; because the activity is picking up around the world as predicted by the Event Timeline (link).

Now what if the size of this comet is the sizes of a small planet....and think it's still a comet..that it has some effect with what's going on....from my NASA guy I heard it was the size of delawear but again this is just a guess I'm not saying it is but thought I put that out there

Hi Gdotts:

I need you guys to help me out.

ELEnin Pic

ELEnin Pic

Here is the orbit data for the ELEnin comet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Open the link and back the date up to December 10, 2010 on the day this ELENin guy took his pictures. Standing at a point of view on the Earth, we should be looking at a comet moving from our right to our left. However, the two pictures above show an object moving from your left to your right. Either these pictures are flipped, or these are not even pictures of this ELEnin object at all. Somebody please come up with an explanation that makes sense.

A picture taken with my refractor telescope is updside down, but correct left to right. A picture taken with my cadiotropic telescope varies depending on whether I use a right-angle adapter and/or barlow lens.

:cool:
Hi Coot:

ELEnin Gif

Now what if the size of this comet is the sizes of a small planet....and think it's still a comet..that it has some effect with what's going on....from my NASA guy I heard it was the size of delawear but again this is just a guess I'm not saying it is but thought I put that out there

If the size of the comet were the size of a planet it would be easily visible to small binoculars given the current location. Io, a moon orbiting Jupiter is about 1/5th the size and twice as far away.

Hi ast:

A picture taken with my refractor telescope is updside down, but correct left to right. A picture taken with my cadiotropic telescope varies depending on whether I use a right-angle adapter and/or barlow lens.
I understand that telescopes operate using mirrors, which would turn things around. However, the people putting these pictures out should be making allowances to display a proper orientation of object movement AND NOT BACKWARDS from what we should see in a FOV (field of view) standing on Earth. Apparently there is no simple answer to the backward movement of the original ELEnin comet pictures and what appears in the ELEnin gif (here). The NASA JLP ELEnin orbit data (link) says that object should be moving from our right to our left and the exact opposite of what we see in ALL THE IMAGES. Just back the dates up to Dec. 10, 2010 (discovery date) and look at the position of Earth (on right) and ELEnin (on left) and run the program forward. If I am standing on Earth and looking at this object through a telescope, the movement should be RIGHT TO LEFT all day long. That is true until about April 22, 2011, when Earth is directly in the ELEnin orbit path and the thing is coming directly at us. That is when we should not see left to right or right to left movement, because the damned thing is coming straight towards Earth!!! Does that make sense or not? Then Earth passes on through the ELEnin orbit to be on the left side (from northern hemisphere) and the thing should move from our left to our right like too many pictures show already.

Now this stuff is not adding up in my book and hopefully someone will come up with something that makes sense. The Earth rotation excuse is not holding water so far, because that would make all the stars move left to right and that is just not happening in these pictures and gifs. While I cannot draw conclusions yet for this aspect of my investigation, we appear to be looking at a stack of lies coming out of NASA from day one of this ELEnin Conspiracy that includes manipulation of the photographs showing the wrong direction and orientation of their ELEnin comet.

Last edited:
Hi ast:

I understand that telescopes operate using mirrors, which would turn things around. However, the people putting these pictures out should be making allowances to display a proper orientation of object movement AND NOT BACKWARDS from what we should see in a FOV (field of view) standing on Earth.

LOL.

"Should?"

No, that's simply not true. Most of the pictures I take and post are just the orientation as they come out with the exception of Jupiter. I always orient Jupiter with the red spot down. I don't orient it in any way left to right and certainly don't orient it according to how it looks from Earth (I'm not going to even bother to calculate that).

Now maybe if I was part of some official group in a government sponsored program which published according to official publication standards I'd manipulate my images to conform - wait, that would make me part of the conspiracy!

See what you just did there? You employed circular logic. No government source is trusted by you (valid) but then non-conformity to standards is questionable to you. So what do you want, amateur non-influenced data or official conforming data? My guess is neither.

Apparently there is no simple answer to the backward movement of the original ELEnin comet pictures and what appears in the ELEnin gif (here). The NASA JLP ELEnin orbit data (link) says that object should be moving from our right to our left and the exact opposite of what we see in ALL THE IMAGES.

You really do need to educate yourself on this topic. First there's the concept of retrograde motion. Here's a link with some pretty animated gifs to help you out:

Retrograde Motion

Then, there's the notion that indeed equipment differences like this are common. I'm not up much on the bullshit theories but is this left-right thing a big issue in the tin foil community of people who don't actually look up in the sky themselves?

Just back the dates up to Dec. 10, 2010 (discovery date) and look at the position of Earth (on right) and ELEnin (on left) and run the program forward. If I am standing on Earth and looking at this object through a telescope, the movement should be RIGHT TO LEFT all day long.

If you had a telescope or two you'd know that's false.

That is true until about April 22, 2011, when Earth is directly in the ELEnin orbit path and the thing is coming directly at us.

Not remotely true. Grab a telescope on that date and take a look. You'll see a change in position relative to the background of generally fixed stars. You really have demonstrated a lack of even basic amateur knowledge on this subject. Pity, it's knowledge that's so easy to acquire. You obviously feel strongly about this topic and you claim to have spent many hours doing research. Why don't you research things that would actually provide information relevant to analysis?

That is when we should not see left to right or right to left movement, because the damned thing is coming straight towards Earth!!! Does that make sense or not? Then Earth passes on through the ELEnin orbit to be on the left side (from northern hemisphere) and the thing should move from our left to our right like too many pictures show already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2436_3BRlA]YouTube - Patriot Act - South Park Style[/ame]

Now this stuff is not adding up in my book and hopefully someone will come up with something that makes sense.

Check an actual astronomy book.

The Earth rotation excuse is not holding water so far, because that would make all the stars move left to right and that is just not happening in these pictures and gifs. While I cannot draw conclusions yet for this aspect of my investigation, we appear to be looking at a stack of lies coming out of NASA from day one of this ELEnin Conspiracy that includes manipulation of the photographs showing the wrong direction and orientation of their ELEnin comet.

No lies just ignorance on your part. Do some investigation on astronomical coordinates, and learn how to identify patterns of stars. Use those background stars as a frame of reference, not the apparent movement in an animated gif as the reference.

Come on now, you claim to be actually concerned about this. Surely you can figure out some basic methods to trust nobody but yourself and find out on your own.

BTW, why can't we see the "brown dwarf" yet? There I was last week, looking for it at the time you said it would become visible to the naked eye. Why isn't it visible?

Last edited:
You really do need to educate yourself on this topic. First there's the concept of retrograde motion. Here's a link with some pretty animated gifs to help you out ...
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Hi guys:

Maybe some of you remember the Russian Warning issued over the 'controlled' comet heading towards earth:

thewatchers.adorraeli.com
Earth-Issues posting about a chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin in our Solar System means“additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season. [More]
The 2012 timeline is no longer applicable to the completion of the global underground bunkers, because ELEnin is now less that 2 AU from Earth and closing. My original timeline had to be modified, because NASA kept changing the data throughout the month of February, which did not escape the notice of the Russians sending out these warnings. However, the article does not tell you how they determined this inbound object to be under 'intelligent control.' While the inbound orbit data continued jostling back and forth amid speed fluctuations, there are two dates that remained intact throughout all the update changes; which from my perspective seems absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. Allow me to explain and keep things as simple as possible:

FreeMars.org
Satellites in elliptical orbit move faster than the circular speed while near perigee, and slower than the circular speed while near apogee. The period of a satellite in any orbit, circular or elliptical, is given by Kepler's third law:

P = 2 * pi * SQRT(r3 / G * M)

where r is the mean radius of the orbit -- that is, the apogee plus the perigee (measured from the planet's center) divided by two, or half the major axis of the ellipse.[More]
Orbiting objects follow LAWS of gravity and the orbit of this object should be divisible by 2 on either side of a line drawn between the perigee and apogee. If the inbound object speeds up or slows down to affect inbound dates, then we should have the same adjustments to the outbound dates. The reason these Russians are concerns about this 'controlled' inbound object is because the two dates that remain constant are September 11, 2011 perigee and the November 22, 2011 alignment marking 10 years after the 9/11 Attacks and the assassination of JFK.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrVTjneUAjg"]Nibiru/Planet X Comet ELEnin Update - April 1, 2011[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_mQk61x-ns]The ELENIN 2011 Event Timeline by Jonah[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTa7LjEKhoc]Envylife904[/ame]

The Russians and Terral are not the only two people tracking this inbound object that looks to me like a dwarf star with orbiting satellites with the appearance of a mini solar system.

Last edited:
Hi guys:

Maybe some of you remember the Russian Warning issued over the 'controlled' comet heading towards earth:

thewatchers.adorraeli.com
Earth-Issues posting about a chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin in our Solar System means“additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season. [More]
The 2012 timeline is no longer applicable to the completion of the global underground bunkers, because ELEnin is now less that 2 AU from Earth and closing. My original timeline had to be modified, because NASA kept changing the data throughout the month of February, which did not escape the notice of the Russians sending out these warnings. However, the article does not tell you how they determined this inbound object to be under 'intelligent control.' While the inbound orbit data continued jostling back and forth amid speed fluctuations, there are two dates that remained intact throughout all the update changes; which from my perspective seems absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. Allow me to explain and keep things as simple as possible:

FreeMars.org
Satellites in elliptical orbit move faster than the circular speed while near perigee, and slower than the circular speed while near apogee. The period of a satellite in any orbit, circular or elliptical, is given by Kepler's third law:

P = 2 * pi * SQRT(r3 / G * M)

where r is the mean radius of the orbit -- that is, the apogee plus the perigee (measured from the planet's center) divided by two, or half the major axis of the ellipse.[More]
Orbiting objects follow LAWS of gravity and the orbit of this object should be divisible by 2 on either side of a line drawn between the perigee and apogee. If the inbound object speeds up or slows down to affect inbound dates, then we should have the same adjustments to the outbound dates. The reason these Russians are concerns about this 'controlled' inbound object is because the two dates that remain constant are September 11, 2011 perigee and the November 22, 2011 alignment marking 10 years after the 9/11 Attacks and the assassination of JFK.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrVTjneUAjg"]Nibiru/Planet X Comet ELEnin Update - April 1, 2011[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_mQk61x-ns]The ELENIN 2011 Event Timeline by Jonah[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTa7LjEKhoc]Envylife904[/ame]

The Russians and Terral are not the only two people tracking this inbound object that looks to me like a dwarf star with orbiting satellites with the appearance of a mini solar system.

Russians are not "a" person.

And I'm not sure Terral is, either.

"Looks" to you like a dwarf star? How is that? You aren't even looking.

Oh no it's snowing in April must be that dwarf star that's causeing it.....I should be on my jetski by now WTF weather

Forum List

Back