The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Ok it went from snowing it's ass off today to 70 outside so is that the brown dwarf star man or is that we just messed up the earth so bad that it just a random stuff that happens...lol don't know anymore so all can say is bring it on because I don't care if you have a nuke bunker there is no way you can live though that kind of a event you are talking about so all I can say is bring it on lol

Ok it went from snowing it's ass off today to 70 outside so is that the brown dwarf star man or is that we just messed up the earth so bad that it just a random stuff that happens...lol don't know anymore so all can say is bring it on because I don't care if you have a nuke bunker there is no way you can live though that kind of a event you are talking about so all I can say is bring it on lol

There is no bunker....just a nice yarn from a conspiracy theorist. :eusa_whistle:

Hi guys:

The Dwarf Star Event Timeline (Link) has been modified.

July 7 Saturn, Nibiru and Sun are in alignment where Saturn should show signs of the dwarf star assuming polarity control. 1.74 AU from Earth. [link to i29.photobucket.com]
ELEnin dwarf star passes through the Saturn gravity trough on July 7, 2011 where we should see some sign out of Saturn's rings. The dwarf star passes through the Sun/Earth gravity trough on September 26, 2011 and that is when many expect a geological pole shift, when Earth and dwarf star are only .396 AU apart. Saturn is way out there and high above the ecliptic plane, so we shall see.

Hi guys:

July 7 Saturn, Nibiru and Sun are in alignment where Saturn should show signs of the dwarf star assuming polarity control. 1.74 AU from Earth. [link to i29.photobucket.com]
ELEnin dwarf star passes through the Saturn gravity trough on July 7, 2011 where we should see some sign out of Saturn's rings. The dwarf star passes through the Sun/Earth gravity trough on September 26, 2011 and that is when many expect a geological pole shift, when Earth and dwarf star are only .396 AU apart. Saturn is way out there and high above the ecliptic plane, so we shall see.

Passes through Saturn's gravity? How does one do that inside the orbit of Jupiter?

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E95lkCynZhM]Nibiru April - Early Distant Warnings[/ame]

Terral

Hi Ast:

Passes through Saturn's gravity? How does one do that inside the orbit of Jupiter?
Magnetic portals connect earth and sun (link). Take a look at this picture (here) and try to make the Sun/Earth connection. Now realize the Sun sits inside a massive gravity well, which is the largest well of any object in our solar system (diagram). Note the 'G' denoting the gravity trough that connects the Sun and Earth together, as our planet swings around in orbit, as if on a giant gravity cable.

NASA JPL ELEnin Orbit Diagram

Now open up the JPL ELEnin Orbit Diagram for their inbound object to realize all the heavenly bodies you see in this diagram are connected to the Sun by gravity troughs with sizes according to their mass. Larger objects like Jupiter have LARGE gravity wells and therefore large gravity connections to the Sun, while the smaller planets have smaller connections and little comets and asteroids having the smallest connections of all. Fix your eyes very carefully upon that ELEnin object and back the date up to March 11, 2011. That marks the day that Earth passed through the gravity trough that connects this ELEnin object to the Sun!!!!!

The fact that the Earth aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 4 inches with the 9.0 Japan Quake tells us the 'mass' of this ELEnin object is HUGE, because Earth orbited into and tripped over as massive gravity trough in order for these events to take place. Now back your date up to February 27, 2010 to see another Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7wpEIGU0I"]Mike Is Showing You These Things In This Video[/ame]

The Earth aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 3 inches with the 8.0 Chile Quake (my ATS topic), because Earth once again passed through the gravity trough that connects the two gravity wells of the approaching dwarf star and our Sun together!!!! This is two major events taking place each time Earth crosses the gravity connection that is stretched through space between the dwarf star and the Sun. Everyone here should realize that Greenland had sunrise 2 days early (story). My theory postulates that this dwarf star is bringing the massive gravity well that is getting closer and pushing down the solar ecliptic plane on approach to the center of our solar system, which caused Earth to lean over slightly; so the far northern regions saw daylight shine 2 rotations early this year. These are all clues that something is wacky with our solar system.

The timeline (link) says to expect a pole shift around September 26, 2011 (diagram = lower right), because that is the time this massive object passes between the Sun and our planet. That marks the time that the ELEnin object (dwarf star) passes through the gravity trough connecting our Sun to Earth, which allows the dwarf star to finally wrestle polarity control from the Sun in a process that began with Earth magnetic pole migration around 2004.

Saturn1.jpg

This ELEnin object will pass through the gravity trough connecting the Sun to Saturn on July 7, 2011 the very same way. Now I am not any astronomer and am not 100 percent sure about how the dwarf star will affect Saturn at this alignment, but the addition is made to the Dwarf Star Event Timeline to make everyone aware that Saturn deserves our attention around this date. A Sun/ELEnin/Jupiter alignment takes place on October 14, 2011 and just three days before the nearest point in our ELEnin encounter on October 17, 2011 at just .232 AU, or just over 21 million miles.

Will Saturn experience a pole shift on July 7, 2011?? That seems unlikely to me, because Saturn is much larger and much farther away. But I think we might see a disturbance in Saturn's rings, as the planet tips backwards for part of a revolution; before stabilizing once the dwarf star passes through the alignment. We shall see.

The Earth on the other hand is another story, because Earth mass is apparently much smaller than the approaching dwarf star only .396 AU from our planet at the September 26, 2011 alignment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf4xDQ3N1aY]Dutchsinse 4/2/2011 Earthquake/Volcano Update Shows Uptick[/ame]

Last edited:
Hi guys:

Lyndon took the images in the first video that we can compare to astrolpatriots images in the second video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9AU3v9wx9Y]Amateur Astronomer Takes Video Images Of ELEnin/Planet X/Nibiru[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLv2V-O5QRg]Astrol's Video[/ame]

Hi guys:

In Terral's world All Things are Possible :lol:

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczKBTN-HGs]Earthquake overview and forecast - USA, EU, ASIA 1/2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nH2ty0n_s]Earthquake overview and forecast - USA, EU, ASIA 2/2[/ame]

The reoccurring statement that appears throughout Dutch's Earthquake Update Report is a 'record number of earthquakes' around the globe.

Terral,

It appears to have escaped your notice, so here's a clue just for you.

You have no credibility. The fact that we are all here, living above ground and not living under martial law are just some of the many many reasons you shot the bolt in terms of your "would-be" credibility. You have not one tiny speck of it.

Thank you.

Good night.

So you know I just came a crosse this but most of you all ready know this that the amount of earthquakes and stuff falling out of the sky over the years is bc of the increase use of the Internet I mean dam if you had it back in 83 I'm sure alot more people would have shitting there pants about that thing the IRS found...oh terral even know I don't believe you stop say that the brown dwarf is nibiru bc nibiru is a mythical plant not a brown dwarf

Terral,

You have no credibility. The fact that we are all here, living above ground and not living under martial law are just some of the many many reasons you shot the bolt in terms of your "would-be" credibility. You have not one tiny speck of it.

Thank you.

Good night.

Going after someones credibility and personal attacks offer nothing to this thread. Nobody wants to hear your ranting. Offer something of substance either for or against the topic or shut up!
if you actually watched Dutch the videos fully you would see evidence that many earthquakes are going unreported. I watch the data personally on a daily basis and can tell you that the USGS is down playing many large quakes and not posting others. If you dont believe me thats fine, but I believe something is going on with the world and you can choose to keep your head in the sand or you actually wake up an look around and see something isnt right. I think Terral is on to something but that doesnt mean you have to believe it! If you think he is wrong then post some counter evidence or another theory to whats going on otherwise please leave!

Hi AAONMS:

... I think Terral is on to something but that doesnt mean you have to believe it! If you think he is wrong then post some counter evidence or another theory to whats going on otherwise please leave!
Looking around this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum you might notice very few serious writers post here, because the trolls/shills/idiots outnumber them ten to one and their flaming/disgusting behavior is encouraged by the powers that be here. However, this Board does have advantages of allowing topic starters to choose our own keywords for the internet search engines that gives people a way to see the evidence in our opening post presentations.

Most of the people searching this topic will read the opening post and perhaps a few replies on page one. The chances of anyone actually reading to the 1245th reply on this topic are somewhere between 1 percent and zero. Since the OP timeline cannot be updated like GLP topics (link), then posting my timeline here was a bad idea in the first place. Shame on me. GLP has more than a million visitors each day and the troll/shill/idiot percentage is far lower than here.

Asking the trolls around here to stop trolling is like asking the Sun to stop shining. That is just the way the story goes. Just wade through their droppings and try not to step in anything. :0)

PS. My intention is to allow this topic to retire to the archives. Future Dwarf Star Updates will be posted on the NASA Psyop Topic here.

Last edited:
Terral,

Thank you.

Good night.

Going after someones credibility and personal attacks offer nothing to this thread. Nobody wants to hear your ranting. Offer something of substance either for or against the topic or shut up!
if you actually watched Dutch the videos fully you would see evidence that many earthquakes are going unreported. I watch the data personally on a daily basis and can tell you that the USGS is down playing many large quakes and not posting others. If you dont believe me thats fine, but I believe something is going on with the world and you can choose to keep your head in the sand or you actually wake up an look around and see something isnt right. I think Terral is on to something but that doesnt mean you have to believe it! If you think he is wrong then post some counter evidence or another theory to whats going on otherwise please leave!

Wrong. Terral offers nothing to this or any thread. He makes endlessly stupid predictions. He verifies his facts with YouTube and similar malarkey.

He has been nothing but a bad joke.

I even got a bit of solid rep for the post you criticize. So much for your assurance, Mr. Sock, that "nobody" wants to hear it.

If YOU object, Sockie, feel free to put my username on your "ignore" list.

Otherwise, bite my ass.

Since you are clearly quite pathetically stupid, I'll clue YOU in, too.

There is NO traveling (invisible) Brown Dwarf Star approaching us. Even if it were, it wouldn't do the things the moron Terral pretends it would. That dipshit cannot even distinguish between a comet and a star.

Terral has absolutely no credibility and since you are apparently his sock, you have none either.

Hi AAONMS:

... I think Terral is on to something but that doesnt mean you have to believe it! If you think he is wrong then post some counter evidence or another theory to whats going on otherwise please leave!
Looking around this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum you might notice very few serious writers post here, because the trolls/shills/idiots outnumber them ten to one and their flaming/disgusting behavior is encouraged by the powers that be here. However, this Board does have advantages of allowing topic starters to choose our own keywords for the internet search engines that gives people a way to see the evidence in our opening post presentations.

Most of the people searching this topic will read the opening post and perhaps a few replies on page one. The chances of anyone actually reading to the 1245th reply on this topic are somewhere between 1 percent and zero. Since the OP timeline cannot be updated like GLP topics (link), then posting my timeline here was a bad idea in the first place. Shame on me. GLP has more than a million visitors each day and the troll/shill/idiot percentage is far lower than here.

Asking the trolls around here to stop trolling is like asking the Sun to stop shining. That is just the way the story goes. Just wade through their droppings and try not to step in anything. :0)

PS. My intention is to allow this topic to retire to the archives. Future Dwarf Star Updates will be posted on the NASA Psyop Topic here.
Well iv read every post and replie I guess I'm that one percent...an to my dearest terral anywhere you go they will find you...:lol:

Terral,

Thank you.

Good night.

One we have posted counter theory's but you can't get them pass terral fat head two you need to go back a read all every post he has made bc some of them he really counters his on theory an you will see using your brain if you got one that some of this stuff is just utter hores shit you just have to attack him but this is a open thead so yeah that's what you do you go back an forward with each other till the truth comes out...

Hi guys:

Terral, I hope that you are not BSing me on these dates. I have a fabulous 4th of July event planned with family & friends. I would hate for the brown drawf to spoil it July 7 will work out perfectly....
Although Sept 26 coincides with Birthday plans. Please keep me updated as I may be able to work around that. I wouldn't want to miss any thing. My calender if filling quickly for the season and I need to prepare a wardrobe for all of the special brown dwarf activities.
I'm wondering what to wear for the brown drawf appearance. Thankfully I have a few months to decide.
I really hate to bring it up but I was extremely disappointed on March 15. All the Hype and the Big Countdown and all....I waited all day and Nothing ~ Not a fucking thing. If this doen't work out the way your promising you may lose a little credibility around here. IMHO

Blues~

Frankly, Terral has more credibility than someone who won't even spellcheck their typo-ridden gut-reaction trash talk IMOHO. -Mule

Terral,

Thank you.

Good night.

One we have posted counter theory's but you can't get them pass terral fat head two you need to go back a read all every post he has made bc some of them he really counters his on theory an you will see using your brain if you got one that some of this stuff is just utter hores shit you just have to attack him but this is a open thead so yeah that's what you do you go back an forward with each other till the truth comes out...

Forum List

Back