The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi Minor:

Seems like November is going to be busy in this part of the solar system

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

The data seems to indicate a sharp uptick in earth change events in the middle of August through to the end of November. Run the dates forward and you will see that the middle of August is when the dwarf star begins really closing the distance. Earth magma continues to heat up with the USA now getting into the action, so would could see major quake activity in America before August gets here.

Hi guys:

Super storms are going on around the globe.

Breaking: More Mega Storms

I'm getting confused....is it a comet, brown dwarf, martial law, planet X, or mega storm conspiracy? :confused:

Meister, If you look very carefuly it all clearly becomes very clear....
We have a comet with an invisable brown dwarf causing martial law on planet X.

Oh $hit ~
When did a Mega Storm get added to the conspiracy???
Maybe things are not so clear. We may have an even bigger conspiracy......

Terral ~
What's Up??? Mega Storm???? What's the deal with the Mega Storm??
When is that supposed to happen??
July 7 & Sept 26 are booked already!!

Dates Please ~~~~

Thanks,
Blues

MegaTRON battles the X-Men for control of Nibiru. Meanwhile the invisible brown dwarf star and it's SUPER-POWERFUL gravitational field has already led to secret martial law in America, planet Earth, because of the earthquakes it is causing which inevitably (as planned) led to the Japanese tsunami and nuclear meltdowns.

Here's the alarming part. Previously unreleased top secret documents (provided courtesy of Alex Jones' step sister, available at Terral.fubar.conspiracynut.org ) establish that the Fukishima meltdowns were designed to raise the global temperature to thereby get more moisture into the Earth's already over-heated atmosphere. The additional moisture will lead to many more storms. Sometime in mid March of 2011 there will be a convergence of all manner of storm systems. This set of super storms will --

Uhm, damnit! Wait. March 15 came and went, you say?

Terral was --

wrong? Again?

Ah fuck it, then.

MegaTron is just a big pussy, anyway.

Wow you could write a whole story with all this crap....I like it...what happens next liability lol at least this makes more sense then terrals stories

wow, At least this thread took a turn for the better.

Every time terral posts something about the niburu timeline, imagine him trying to explain his theories to people in real life, like the checker at the grocery store, or the guy behind the gas station counter. You can get a pretty good laugh thinking about it.

Many people are writing with requests for information on how to pinpoint the exact location of the ELEnin object that I believe to be a NASA Psyop hiding an approaching dwarf star (ATS Topic). This topic is all about providing every amateur astronomer the tools needed to point your telescope in the right direction for tracking what appears to be a mini solar system with multiple orbiting satellites now crossing the Leo Constellation. You must have Google Earth (download) installed on your computer that hopefully has sufficient capabilities to execute a file that holds all the ELE coordinates. Open your Google Earth program and hit 'View' then 'Explore' then 'Sky.'

Elements and Ephemeris for C/2010 X1 (Elenin)

Now open the link and move down until you see the KML file link:

http://ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu/~cgi/BuildKML?o=CK10X010&d=c

Download the KML file to your computer. Now with Google Sky running execute the file. Some people have complained that their system cannot perform this function. You should be looking at a series of yellow pins showing the daily position of our ELE object like this:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/ELE.jpg

Zoom in carefully to note the pinned information shows the dates that came from the ELE coordinate data. Now you can pinpoint the exact location of this object, before heading out to use the telescope.

ELEnin Current Position:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/ELE472011.jpg

Today our ELEnin object passes directly over 58 Leo in the direction of a straight line drawn between 58 Leo and 59 Leo above. Tomorrow (4/09/2011) this ELE object crosses that 58 Leo/59 Leo line directly in between these two reference points. This ELE dwarf star will be located directly below NGC 3423 on 4/17/2011 going into 4/18/2011. I will post an update picture when our object passes beyond the FOV of this one.

Links:

Earth Changes and the Pole Shift - Information and discussion about the Earth Changes and the pending Pole Shift.

Last Trimester Event Timeline - Earth Changes and the Pole Shift

As America Collapses US Government Secret Plans Revealed | Dprogram.net

Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun - NASA Science

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7wpEIGU0I"]YouTube - Planet Elenin - Nibiru - Brown Dwarf Star Is Coming[/ame]

Nibiru Timeline: Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcJzLBcDdzM"]YouTube - Japan Earthquake,in USA warns Russia, Madrid fault, Super Moon, Comet Elenin (Mirror)[/ame]

25 Symptoms of Nibiru: Twenty Five Symptoms Of Nibiru

Nibiru Safe Zones: Nibiru Safe Zones And Survival Strategies

Hey Terral,
I saw your name on the planet x /Nibiru board last night on the T.V.
It was a special on the Dec. 21st 2012 supposedly disaster and the lady that runs the board was on there.
There was your name right up there on the front page of members.

Hi Peach:

Hey Terral,
It was a special on the Dec. 21st 2012 supposedly disaster and the lady that runs the board was on there.
More of that is coming as this ELEnin/Dwarf Star topic gains traction throughout the spring and summer. My Dwarf Star Event Timeline (google) is being reproduced all over the internet, even if they have the old one that has errors (new version).

Right now I am showing amateur astronomers how to locate this ELE object very quickly using Google Sky reference markers (GLP, ATS, Go2Ground.com). I started that topic on this Board in this Forum (this post), but the powers that be deleted to topic to bury that information 1200 posts deep in this timeline topic that HAS THE WRONG INFORMATION. The only people deleting my ELE topics are right here at USMB. Go figure. But hey, the information is in post #120000000 somewhere. :0) Obviously someone does not want this information available to people doing google searches on the internet. I know this thing is coming and so do the people trying to hide this information from others ...

Hi Peach:

Hey Terral,
More of that is coming as this ELEnin/Dwarf Star topic gains traction throughout the spring and summer. My Dwarf Star Event Timeline (google) is being reproduced all over the internet, even if they have the old one that has errors (new version).

Right now I am showing amateur astronomers how to locate this ELE object very quickly using Google Sky reference markers (GLP, ATS, Go2Ground.com). I started that topic on this Board in this Forum (this post), but the powers that be deleted to topic to bury that information 1200 posts deep in this timeline topic that HAS THE WRONG INFORMATION. The only people deleting my ELE topics are right here at USMB. Go figure. But hey, the information is in post #120000000 somewhere. :0) Obviously someone does not want this information available to people doing google searches on the internet. I know this thing is coming and so do the people trying to hide this information from others ...

None of your posts were deleted, Terral. Duplicate threads were merged into one thread, SOP. So kindly refrain from your victim mentality.

Hi Peach:

Hey Terral,

And yet all the amature astronomers in the world are just too stupid to find it, right? :cuckoo:

Get over yourself....admit it, your a false prophet.

Hi Peach:

Hey Terral,

None of your posts were deleted, Terral. Duplicate threads were merged into one thread, SOP. So kindly refrain from your victim mentality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey blue let's make a novel....I'll start.....one day there was a sad comet named elenin. Every other comet made fun of him. So one day he got mad and turned in to a brown dwarf star. Then he saw a little blue planet and said hey I'm going to make earthquakes and just fuck everything up on that little blue rock....now you finsh it lol

Hey blue let's make a novel....I'll start.....one day there was a sad comet named elenin. Every other comet made fun of him. So one day he got mad and turned in to a brown dwarf star. Then he saw a little blue planet and said hey I'm going to make earthquakes and just fuck everything up on that little blue rock....now you finsh it lol

And the little brown dwarf star, formerly known as a comet named Elenin, somehow gathered in a planet with no name, so Elenin called it "X." Planet X had some moons. And together they roamed through the Cosmos toward that little yellow sun with that pretty blue rock. And from far far away, the Brown Dwarf Star who thought it could urged its unique gravitational field far ahead of itself to cause those calamities on the imperiled little blue rock. "Ah, but what if the life forms on that little blue rock got mad and decided to get even with The Brown Dwarf Star Which Thought It Could," pondered The Brown Dwarf Star Which Thought It Could.

Then it dawned on The Brown Dwarf Star Which Thought It Could that it needed to become invisible. So it cloaked itself. Don't ask how. It's a long story. And then The Brown Dwarf Star Which Thought It Could got serious about its job of attacking the little blue rock. "I may have spent my nuclear fuel," thought Elenin, The Brown Dwarf Star Which Thought It Could, "but that doesn't mean that the inhabitants of that little blue rock ought to have any nuclear generation capabilities."

The Brown Dwarf Star Which Thought It Could was an ornery and mean little cold invisible motherfucker. So it pondered its options and decided to direct its unique gravitational field directly at a convergence of three Tectonic Plates under part of that little blue rock where the inhabitants were using nuclear power. Of course, as planned, the earthquake which resulted also caused a tsunami and the combination of the powerful quake and the tsunami badly damaged that nuclear power generating station, leading, inevitably, to a meltdown.

"Ah," thought The Brown Dwarf Star Which Thought It Could, "my plan is working. Now if only I could find a way to stop NASA from covering up my plot!"

"I shall have to think on this for a while," thought the evil Elenin. "Perhaps I will have to persuade some of the inhabitants of that little blue rock to 'out' NASA. But how shall I accomplish this? And whom shall I utilize?"

[to be continued . . . . ]

And then the Fairy GodMother turned a pumpkin into the most beautiful carridge to carry her away to the ball. She reminded Cinderella to make sure she return home by midnight or else.......

She will be carried away by an invisible brown dwraf to a Planet called "X". They call it X because they aren't sure if it's a real or imaginary planet or Not a planet at all but maybe a Comet. We should actually be calling it just "X" until we know exactly what it is, but whatever, no reason to nitpick. Unfortunatey "X" is under martial law which Really Sucks because Now it seems we have a Fucking MEGA STORM to Worry about making the World End or possibly a Pole Shift!
Hopefully what we're seeing is just another Pole Shift. I see those All the Time ~
Really it's No Biggie ~ They Come and Go all over the place around here. Those damn Poles shift & pop up unexpectedly at the most inappropiate times but quickly disappear if handled properly :laugh2: I'm So Over the Whole Pole Shift thing. But as sure as shit it will shift again.....soon..............

Terral,
Please, What FUCKING Time Zone????
Blues~

Last edited:

Forum List

Back