The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

We're still talking about this?

I thought the world already ended last month?

Last month was Marshall Law and a Pole Shift ~
Both were postponed due to lack of Intelligence ~ I'm not naming names but Terral..........
Warning ~ Until further notice we may be having unexpected Pole Shifts causing Marshall Law during a Fucking Super MEGA STORM........

Last edited:

Both were postponed due to lack of Intelligence ~ I'm not naming names but Terral..........
Warning ~ Until further notice we may be having unexpected Pole Shifts causing Marshall Law during a Fucking Super MEGA STORM........

Help me Mr Wizzard..................

Meh

I've grown to like Terral. He's a nutter but he's our nutter!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/73081-terrals-conspiracies-compilation-thread.html

After awhile, I just couldn't keep up.

After scanning through some of the vast walls of text rattled off by the OP's relentless comedian, Terral, I can't help but wonder if he'd be able to hold a straight face if you were to discuss the Brown Dwarf's interstellar transit in person, or failing that, Skype.

All joking aside, I reckon this is what can only be best described as a very elaborate wind-up.

Last edited:
The invisible Brown Dwarf Star got pissed off at the little blue rock planet because if there's one thing an invisible Brown Dwarf Star HATES it's a shiftless set of poles on some upstart planet.

"Lazy fucking Poles," the invisible Brown Dwarf Star thought to itself. "Totally shiftless fucking Poles. I'll show THEM a thing or two!"

Meh

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/73081-terrals-conspiracies-compilation-thread.html

\

So Sorry, Did I confuse You?? I LOVE Terral.............
Only thing is... He refuses to Tell Me
WHAT TIME ZONE it is all happening in???
You see I live on the West Coast so depending on what time the invisible brown dwarf appears leading to marshall law on planet X all caused by a MEGA STORM may be completely missed because I slept in and missed the whole damn thing.

Who doesn't love a good consiracy......Especially when it's this Good.............

After scanning through some of the vast walls of text rattled off by the OP's relentless comedian, Terral, I can't help but wonder if he'd be able to hold a straight face if you were to discuss the Brown Dwarf's interstellar transit in person, or failing that, Skype.

All joking aside, I reckon this is what can only be best described as a very elaborate wind-up.

Let's just hope it all ends well................

Meh

\

You see I live on the West Coast so depending on what time the invisible brown dwarf appears leading to marshall law on planet X all caused by a MEGA STORM may be completely missed because I slept in and missed the whole damn thing.

Who doesn't love a good consiracy......Especially when it's this Good.............

Seriously, I couldn't make this shit up if I had a lifetime's worth of acid. Terral seems to have a new one each week!

Meh

\

Seriously, I couldn't make this shit up if I had a lifetime's worth of acid. Terral seems to have a new one each week!

A new one each week?? A new conspiracy or
are you talking about me & my secret friend???
Do you have even a few weeks worth of acid????

I'm outta here..............
I need to pick up my new Glock, get more ammo & some freeze dried peanuts
See ya later suckers,
Blues~

Last edited:
The invisible Brown Dwarf Star got pissed off at the little blue rock planet because if there's one thing an invisible Brown Dwarf Star HATES it's a shiftless set of poles on some upstart planet.

"Lazy fucking Poles," the invisible Brown Dwarf Star thought to itself. "Totally shiftless fucking Poles. I'll show THEM a thing or two!"

I'm really glad I didn't make this post ^

This guy sounds as good as anyone. I like his theory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk5l3t--8QQ]YouTube - Comet EleNin, Dark Star, Coverup (Mirrored - Astralpatriot)[/ame]

This Dark Star is also interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKT7AKxnMJs&feature=related]YouTube - Dark Star[/ame]

Hi guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYDTyxYEb3Q"]Breaking:Elenin 80,000 Kms Wide !!![/ame]

SpaceOrbs.org Story

Comet Elenin continues to increase in size, and another close approach with a large Main belt asteroid

April 8th at our observatory we carried out planned observations of Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin). An analysis of the results of the observations shows a rapid growth of the coma. Besides the internal compact gas envelope, the forming rarified external coma is also visible in the image. It’s diameter exceeds 1 minute of arc, or 80,000 km! It is possible that such a rapid growth of the coma is associated with the apparent superposition over it of the comet’s dust tail, which after opposition, still remains invisible to the Earthly observer.

The brightness of the comet also has crossed the 16m boundary, and according to the calculations of Artem Novichonok, has reached 15.4m. Such an estimate is supported by the first visual observations of the comet by Jakub Koukal and Juan Jose Gonzalez on the 4th and 5th of April respectively. It is worth noting that another well-known visual comet observer, Alan Hale, 1995 co-discoverer of comet Hale-Bopp, was not able to find Comet Elenin on April 5th with his 41-cm reflector…

In the image at left still another event is captured – the close approach of Comet Elenin to asteroid 4336 Jasniewicz. Here the closeness of the objects, which are only 11 arc minutes apart, is not an optical illusion but a real physical closeness of two celestial bodies. At the time the image was obtained, the distance between the comet and the 6-km asteroid was just 1,495,000 km (0.01 AU), which is only 3.9 times the average distance between the Earth and Moon (LD). Closest approach of the two objects was several hours earlier; they were only 1,120,000 km apart (0.008 AU). (More related articles)

Last edited:
Hi guys:

Hken.ibtimes.com Story
Japan warns of massive earthquake and volcanic explosion after the April 7 earthquake

By Gang Phan
| April 9, 2011 10:30 AM HKT

The Agency said volcanic explosion occurred after earthquake several times in history and people should maintain vigilance against this tendency.

The number of earthquake above 6.0 M reached 77 on March. And 74 out of them occurred in quake-hit region, were aftershock. The number is 50 times over the same period last year.

The largest aftershock on April 7 hit Japan has killed 4 people, injured at least 166, and caused a power outage over 2.61 million households, according to Japan's police officials. The Meteorological Agency warned aftershocks above 6.0 M like the April 7 earthquake probably would hit Japan again.
Meanwhile, quakes of the country's 20 volcanoes occurred more frequently after the massive March 11 earthquake, especially, the Fuji, Hakone, and Aso-San.

Authorities in Japan on Friday announced a research findings which indicated chain earthquake over 9.0-magnitude might hit Japan and its offshore area.
A massive 9.0 magnitude earthquake hit off the northeastern coast of Japan on March 11, 2011, triggering a massive tsunami which caused alerts to go up along the pacific basin.

The National Police Agency reported at 10:00 a.m., April 8, the death toll rose to 12,731. The number of reported missing declined to 14,706.
All the Japan quakes make many believe the north side of the island is going to sink into the ocean.

Global Rumblings

The Watchers

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL8J46QyXUQ"]Japan Is Sinking![/ame]

Last edited:
All the Japan quakes make many believe the north side of the island is going to sink into the ocean.
As a result of the Earthquake and Tsunami, parts of Japan are already underwater and not expected to drain off. I've read that maps will have to be redrawn in those areas.

But the entire north side falling into the ocean? Doubtful at best.

Well so it's 80000 kms so I'm right when I say it is as big as delaware and not the size of a brown dwarf come on man really dude it's a comet....terral your going to make it mad calling it fat and it's going to hit your house in the hills...and when it does I hope it smacks you right in the face lol

Well so it's 80000 kms so I'm right when I say it is as big as delaware and not the size of a brown dwarf come on man really dude it's a comet....terral your going to make it mad calling it fat and it's going to hit your house in the hills...and when it does I hope it smacks you right in the face lol

You might want to check you math again. 80,000 km is about 50,000 mi. The earth is 8,000 mi. dia

Hi guys:

Breaking:Elenin 80,000 Kms Wide !!!

SpaceOrbs.org Story

Comet Elenin continues to increase in size, and another close approach with a large Main belt asteroid

April 8th at our observatory we carried out planned observations of Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin). An analysis of the results of the observations shows a rapid growth of the coma. Besides the internal compact gas envelope, the forming rarified external coma is also visible in the image. It’s diameter exceeds 1 minute of arc, or 80,000 km! It is possible that such a rapid growth of the coma is associated with the apparent superposition over it of the comet’s dust tail, which after opposition, still remains invisible to the Earthly observer.

The brightness of the comet also has crossed the 16m boundary, and according to the calculations of Artem Novichonok, has reached 15.4m. Such an estimate is supported by the first visual observations of the comet by Jakub Koukal and Juan Jose Gonzalez on the 4th and 5th of April respectively. It is worth noting that another well-known visual comet observer, Alan Hale, 1995 co-discoverer of comet Hale-Bopp, was not able to find Comet Elenin on April 5th with his 41-cm reflector…

In the image at left still another event is captured – the close approach of Comet Elenin to asteroid 4336 Jasniewicz. Here the closeness of the objects, which are only 11 arc minutes apart, is not an optical illusion but a real physical closeness of two celestial bodies. At the time the image was obtained, the distance between the comet and the 6-km asteroid was just 1,495,000 km (0.01 AU), which is only 3.9 times the average distance between the Earth and Moon (LD). Closest approach of the two objects was several hours earlier; they were only 1,120,000 km apart (0.008 AU). (More related articles)

I can't get into the spaceorbs.org site, and I'm reading online it's been taken down?

Forum List

Back