The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hello sorry to come into this so late but i am curious about this comet / earthquake thing can anyone find pics from NASA about this comet as it would appear to be a rather big deal in astronomical sense i wonder why they are not giving much detail about it other than its projected trajectory on the JPL site.

Thats because its just a comet nothing more nothing less it's not making earthquakes happen here there is nothing about this comet anyone needs to worry about they find comets everyday and we don't here about them on the news why should anyone worry about this one like levy and Honda are both going to get alot closer then this one this year but we don't here about them on the news or in reports from NASA that's bc it's not that big of a deal

Hi Coot:

I'm with you on that....but got something for terral if we can't see it then how how do you know the coma is 50000 miles wide...sorry terral I hate to say but you sound more like a ten year old who is trying to get everyone to look at him more and more everyday :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I encourage everyone to go out and buy a really big telescope to begin hunting down this ELEnin Comet (my topic). Click on the link to learn how to install location coordinate pins in Google Sky to help find this illusive object. The dwarf star is not yet visible and that will not be possible until the end of August or into September, because the dwarf star is much too cold and sits inside a deep gravity well. However, every now and then one of the satellites orbiting the dwarf star does pass outside the proton cloud to become visible for short periods. That is why there is so much confusion about the size of this object in the first place.

You guys go right ahead and pretend everything is normal, because by the end of summer into the fall everyone will be a believer.

Hello sorry to come into this so late but i am curious about this comet / earthquake thing can anyone find pics from NASA about this comet as it would appear to be a rather big deal in astronomical sense i wonder why they are not giving much detail about it other than its projected trajectory on the JPL site.

Thats because its just a comet nothing more nothing less it's not making earthquakes happen here there is nothing about this comet anyone needs to worry about they find comets everyday and we don't here about them on the news why should anyone worry about this one like levy and Honda are both going to get alot closer then this one this year but we don't here about them on the news or in reports from NASA that's bc it's not that big of a deal

While I do agree with your comment I have been looking more now at other web sites and if it is just a comet, why is there is a great deal of interest in this particular comet from around the world.
If this is just an ordinary comet why have the Russian government taken a very big interest in this one and almost completely ignored the others such as Levy and Honda.
I would have thought that in the interest of people and with the space based telescopes they could come up with a better picture than relying on amateur astronomers to take fuzzy pictures of this.
No I have not gone to make a tin foil hat yet, but I am very interested in this probably because of the maybe imagined maybe real covering up of this item and events associated with it, particularly the blocking of Google sky after it was picked up on the map and now the USGS are blocking and altering their earthquake results it is no wonder that conspiracy boards are lighting up with theories.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for how this might turn out as this is my first post ever on a board because up till now I have been happy just reading the WWW and not getting involved.

I had to chime in on this because I have done tons of research and keep hitting the same brick walls.

I have seen a lot of information floating around and some very interesting questions that seem to be always getting the same run around answers and when I started to see that everywhere I'm starting to wonder why?

I understand government and politics enough that I understand that at times they must have secrets, but why the run around from NASA and so called scientist that are suppose to work for the public and inform us the tax payers? It is ether that they think that they are superior or are hiding something and at this point I know that many people and myself are wondering why or what?

Theses are the basic questions that I have come across over and over again with no straight answer when it seems that if someone could answer these truthfully this whole discussion would be over quickly.

#1 - how is it that a Russian astronomer in new mexico (why was he there when he's not working on or has ever published or even helped with a paper?) could find this comet with a 18" telescope but NASA with several telescopes in the area did not?

#2 - why after announcing that they would release data in April from there new telescope that has taken pictures of this area, has it not be released and cleared up any speculation?

#3 - Why can a amateur astronomer one second tell us that we are safe and he has done the trajectory, then a few months later change that information so the the object is coming closer to earth but still a safe distance but really no back-up information from NASA and the many satellites in the area?

#4 Why does this amateur astronomer keep saying that this comet is a ball of ice after NASA and other space agencies around the world have confirmed that comets are not made of ice? or have a very low ice to rock ratio?

And last and in my opinion the biggest question of all, why is the moon never factored in on any simulation that I've seen, when determining the distance? If you think about it a collision with the moon in front of us could cause just as much damage?

I have a million more questions but I think if these were answer truthfully it would make a lot of people breath easier at night and maybe not seem so crazy to the "experts" that keep flaming people on these boards.

Thanks
Livinthelife

Hey Cootaloot

No disrespect but if you read your answer to beachfrogg and the million like it at every other blog and forum on this discussion it reads like this. "Move along nothing to see here, just move along" and you can maybe see why people keep asking the same question.

Hey Cootaloot

No disrespect but if you read your answer to beachfrogg and the million like it at every other blog and forum on this discussion it reads like this. "Move along nothing to see here, just move along" and you can maybe see why people keep asking the same question.
Because every other person on this knows that terrall is full of it...but in the off chance that were are wrong and he's right well we are all fucked aways why worry about..there is just so meny holes In he's research and the only stuff he has shown us is YouTube doomsayers....like the hole march 15th thing never happen....this was going to happen back in 2003 but guess what it never did.. But I guess its just how you look at it. But anyway that's my job as a member I guess just keep on fireing back what I think it is just like you...I dont mean anything by this I just type my mind even if it don't make sense half the time

While I do agree with your comment I have been looking more now at other web sites and if it is just a comet, why is there is a great deal of interest in this particular comet from around the world.
If this is just an ordinary comet why have the Russian government taken a very big interest in this one and almost completely ignored the others such as Levy and Honda.
I would have thought that in the interest of people and with the space based telescopes they could come up with a better picture than relying on amateur astronomers to take fuzzy pictures of this.
No I have not gone to make a tin foil hat yet, but I am very interested in this probably because of the maybe imagined maybe real covering up of this item and events associated with it, particularly the blocking of Google sky after it was picked up on the map and now the USGS are blocking and altering their earthquake results it is no wonder that conspiracy boards are lighting up with theories.

Maybe that what they want you to think that this is the one to worry about when it's not to keep the ones who think they have opened there minds locked down right where they want them or not but that's just a thought

Hey Cootaloot

Because every other person on this knows that terrall is full of it...but in the off chance that were are wrong and he's right well we are all fucked aways why worry about..there is just so meny holes In he's research and the only stuff he has shown us is YouTube doomsayers....like the hole march 15th thing never happen....this was going to happen back in 2003 but guess what it never did.. But I guess its just how you look at it. But anyway that's my job as a member I guess just keep on fireing back what I think it is just like you...I dont mean anything by this I just type my mind even if it don't make sense half the time

Take it this way livinthelife, there is a whole thread somewhere on this forum that lists all the conspiracy theories that terral has posted. It is a long list, and not one single one has come true. He will bring up 9/11 and say that he has that one proved, but he doesn't even have that one pegged. Just yesterday he posted that may 21st is the christian "rapture", and last month it was martial law, and march 15th pole shit, and before that h1n1 killing everyone. All his "research" is the youtube searchbox. That is not research. As for your questions on comet elenin.
The man who found comet elenin is not just an everyday amatuer, and when he found the comet he wasn't using a telescope 18" long, it was 18" in DIAMETER. That is actually a pretty big telescope that you don't see in your average home. He found the comet while working in an OBSERVATORY, also something an amatuer would not be doing. The comet nuclues (the rock/metal/minerals) in middle is only 3-4 kilometers wide. C/2010 X1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. that is only about 1.5 miles wide. If a comet of this size crashed into our planet/moon. Nothing would happen at all except maybe a unlucky city would be destroyed. With comet elenin it never even gets closer than 0.24 AU to us (1/4 of the distance to the sun or 21,000,000 miles). This is 89 times the distance between us and the moon. This object is followed by many astronomy groups, a couple links were even post in this thread. Terral thinks that elenin is a brown dwarf, so he is turning an comet that is 1.5 miles wide into star that is 13 times the size of jupiter. If this were true it would look like a second sun in our sky. He says we can't see it because it is really cold and in a gravity well. Please do not fear or listen to any of this. It is all MADE up! ok, I have wasted my entire work time allotment of usmb time. doh.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: FYI
Hey Cootaloot, just a response to your answers.

I did not write what I did because of what I saw Terral write, to tell you the truth today was the first day that I went on this site and I have only read a 1/1000th of what he has said.
I have seen the Youtube video's and doom's day people but only take what they are saying with a grain of salt. What lead me to write what I did was everything that I have been coming across on major news sources and official government sites, and is out there in black and white for everyone to read and see. What alarms me and had me looking at every possible and impossible answer out there right now is the trend that started 3 years possible more, and has been speeding up until the middle to end of the summer, with major pick up in the last 3 months. I'm no expert and will never claim to be but when my BS meter is going off like crazy and I'm seeing with my own two eyes double and triple speak from the major government services I think a little investigation is in order. I really don't claim to know what is going on, but it is, and it is in black and white and the best and easiest place to see in is in the us budget. Its so bad that I have been cutting and pasting everything on to a text document because at times I can't believe my eyes. I have a whole book from the last 3 months of huge and weird expenditures and they all end at the end of summer. I have dealt in purchasing and tendering with the government before and these are not run of the mill tenders. I have also been in the armed forces and know about equipment and troop movements. So if you are truly on here to find info, like me and not just trying to add more flaming and BS to the pile I really hope you follow your gut and keep digging, something is up on a large scale and luck always favours the prepared! Knowledge is power.

Hey Cootaloot, just a response to your answers.

I did not write what I did because of what I saw Terral write, to tell you the truth today was the first day that I went on this site and I have only read a 1/1000th of what he has said.
I have seen the Youtube video's and doom's day people but only take what they are saying with a grain of salt. What lead me to write what I did was everything that I have been coming across on major news sources and official government sites, and is out there in black and white for everyone to read and see. What alarms me and had me looking at every possible and impossible answer out there right now is the trend that started 3 years possible more, and has been speeding up until the middle to end of the summer, with major pick up in the last 3 months. I'm no expert and will never claim to be but when my BS meter is going off like crazy and I'm seeing with my own two eyes double and triple speak from the major government services I think a little investigation is in order. I really don't claim to know what is going on, but it is, and it is in black and white and the best and easiest place to see in is in the us budget. Its so bad that I have been cutting and pasting everything on to a text document because at times I can't believe my eyes. I have a whole book from the last 3 months of huge and weird expenditures and they all end at the end of summer. I have dealt in purchasing and tendering with the government before and these are not run of the mill tenders. I have also been in the armed forces and know about equipment and troop movements. So if you are truly on here to find info, like me and not just trying to add more flaming and BS to the pile I really hope you follow your gut and keep digging, something is up on a large scale and luck always favours the prepared! Knowledge is power.

You should get one of these. and maybe a boy scout handbook. Smith & Wesson Sigma SW9VE "Disaster Kit" Smith & Wesson Pistols - Autos > Polymer Frame for sale, gun classifieds or gun auction from PERRYS GUN SHOP. Buy or bid on this Smith & Wesson Sigma SW9VE "Disaster Kit" in the category Smith & Wesson Pistol

Sorry I had to throw one more thing in about the whole comet thing.
Leonid Elenin is a amateur in astronomer terms (read the first line in his own words) spaceobs.org/en/asteroids-comets/faq/]Comet Elenin FAQ | SpaceObs[/url] and has never released a paper or even assisted in any known paper at the university that he graduated from. 18" in telescopes is rather small compared to what is out there and the distance that the comet was found. because of the comets approach angle the size is just a estimation that really hasn't been confirmed by anyone (again read his own words) July is the soonest anyone can say anything with certainty. Look close, everything is estimated. NASA has a satellite that could give us all this information but has held back there information so far. The approach is just best guess with way to many factors to be accurate until it passes by the sun. I went on a chat with Leonid Elenin he had with all us crazies yesterday and his math was wayyyyy off on the size of the even though it could be figured out dollar store calculator. Again I am not a astronomer at all but do know how to read, and when the so called expert is really a amateur and is making simple mathematical errors when that is his true field its a little scary.

my two cents

Ok dude I'm nuclear tech at a power plant and my spelling and math are the worst so does that make me a amateur at what I do???? That does not prove anything about him...just saying

Please don't take this the wrong way but if your job at the power plant is to calculate the amount and flow of coolant to the reactor so that it doesn't melt down and you are bad at math then yes that would be a very bad job for you, and very very scary for the rest of us. I don't really know what job you have there i'm just saying that if we are comparing apples to apples that would be the case.

Hey JacKDan

Thanks for the suggestion, already have a more reliable weapon (I won't advertise it) And was a Boy Scout for 5 years before joining the forces so I already know the handbook back to front. Do you have that book? Funny little quote in it says "Always be prepared"! And the best way to be prepared for something is to do your research and plan for anything. So what do you bring to the table?

Hi guys:

MyNews4.com Story << Click to see video

Five Hundred plus earthquakes near Hawthorne, Nev. over the past week have scientists looking closer at the ground.

They are looking at seismic and volcanic activity in Nevada. What is the possibility of "the big one" hitting Nevada? Or a volcano popping-up in Nevada?

The images from the movie "Volcano" are extreme. But, could we see the explosions or lava flow like in this film happen in Nevada? Seismologist Graham Kent says a movie-like eruption is not likely. "The type of lava that comes out of Aurora crater is much more like the Hawaiian. It is not the explosive kind."

Kent is talking about the Aurora Volcanic Field located just miles from the area where hundreds of quakes began rumbling a week ago. The center of those quakes, just eight miles from Hawthorne, Nev.

Kent says there has not been any significant volcanic activity there for 250,000 years. And there is not much risk of a catastrophic volcanic event.

But, there is risk of a big quake. The tremors are near Hawthorne, yet that does not mean Nevada state residence should ignore them. Kent says "this is a very significant sequence."

Kent says the residents of Hawthorne have been placed on alert. However, he adds, "I don't want everyone to focus on Hawthorne and not realize if you're not prepared and you're in Las Vegas or Reno or in Elko you need to be prepared and now use this as an excuse."

The Division of Emergency Management in Carson City is in place for quick action should it be needed. "Both folks at state and federal level are concerned," says Kent. All of this could be leading to a big quake in other parts of the state.

Story by: Brooke Boone
[email protected]

Hi guys:

MyNews4.com Story << Click to see video

Five Hundred plus earthquakes near Hawthorne, Nev. over the past week have scientists looking closer at the ground.

They are looking at seismic and volcanic activity in Nevada. What is the possibility of "the big one" hitting Nevada? Or a volcano popping-up in Nevada?

The images from the movie "Volcano" are extreme. But, could we see the explosions or lava flow like in this film happen in Nevada? Seismologist Graham Kent says a movie-like eruption is not likely. "The type of lava that comes out of Aurora crater is much more like the Hawaiian. It is not the explosive kind."

Kent is talking about the Aurora Volcanic Field located just miles from the area where hundreds of quakes began rumbling a week ago. The center of those quakes, just eight miles from Hawthorne, Nev.

Kent says there has not been any significant volcanic activity there for 250,000 years. And there is not much risk of a catastrophic volcanic event.

But, there is risk of a big quake. The tremors are near Hawthorne, yet that does not mean Nevada state residence should ignore them. Kent says "this is a very significant sequence."

Kent says the residents of Hawthorne have been placed on alert. However, he adds, "I don't want everyone to focus on Hawthorne and not realize if you're not prepared and you're in Las Vegas or Reno or in Elko you need to be prepared and now use this as an excuse."

The Division of Emergency Management in Carson City is in place for quick action should it be needed. "Both folks at state and federal level are concerned," says Kent. All of this could be leading to a big quake in other parts of the state.

Story by: Brooke Boone
[email protected]

what does this have to do with Planet X or a comet or a brown dwarf?
Has Yellowstone erupted yet?

Hello
On the earthquake thing I think that this would have a lot to do with a brown dwarf if this is what Elenin is alleged to be.
I found a couple of interesting videos on the earthquake thing but I am not sure how to post them here and I am not allowed to give you a link however if you go to you tube and look for markinportland2008 he has some very interestin things on the USGS web site. I am not sure who this person is but it would appear that a lot is being covered over at the moment and this does not really go to help alleviate the concerns of people trying to look for answers
Also on the brown dwarf thing I read with interest a couple of quotes from NASA which I feel were of note also regarding the discovery back in 1983 of a &#8220; VERY LARGE OBJECT&#8221; which I will put here as they were written
The launch of the IRAS satellite shortly there afterwards, located a VERY LARGE object that NASA officials were "bedeviled" by, and that they, "do not want to accept it" what they were now witnessing. Some of the DATA suggested, "that it might actually be moving toward Earth!"
31-Dec-1983
A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.
NASA Press Release 1992
"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body of 4 to 8 Earth's mass, on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."

What is worth noting here is that the 1983 observation estimated it was 50 billion miles from Earth and the 1992 has it at 7 billion estimated. These are estimations only and I accept that the distances could have actually been more or less with mathematical error. So it would appear that NASA is aware that something is out there and that the government is aware of what is happening and whatever this is is actually moving toward us.

When asked why NASA did not tell us about comet Elenin earlier

Please don't confuse the warning time for asteroids with that for comets. In several previous answers I have discussed the Spaceguard Survey and the fact that it is designed to provide many years of warning for any near earth asteroid (NEA) that might be on a collision course with Earth.
NEAs typically have orbital periods between 6 and 24 months. Comets, in contrast, come from deep space. The orbital period for Comet Elenin is about 10,000 years, so obviously we have had no previous opportunity to observe it or to calculate its orbit. Hence it was not discovered until December 2010, and there is still some uncertainty in its orbit
Non-scientists often have trouble understanding scientific calculations. Usually there is some uncertainty, but this in no way should make you suspicious of the result. Most scientific calculations are presented with an uncertainty or margin of error.
David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
March 23, 2011

Unfortunately no this did not help and yes now I am more suspicious than ever

Hello
On the earthquake thing I think that this would have a lot to do with a brown dwarf if this is what Elenin is alleged to be.
I found a couple of interesting videos on the earthquake thing but I am not sure how to post them here and I am not allowed to give you a link however if you go to you tube and look for markinportland2008 he has some very interestin things on the USGS web site. I am not sure who this person is but it would appear that a lot is being covered over at the moment and this does not really go to help alleviate the concerns of people trying to look for answers
Also on the brown dwarf thing I read with interest a couple of quotes from NASA which I feel were of note also regarding the discovery back in 1983 of a “ VERY LARGE OBJECT” which I will put here as they were written
The launch of the IRAS satellite shortly there afterwards, located a VERY LARGE object that NASA officials were "bedeviled" by, and that they, "do not want to accept it" what they were now witnessing. Some of the DATA suggested, "that it might actually be moving toward Earth!"
31-Dec-1983
A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.
NASA Press Release 1992
"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body of 4 to 8 Earth's mass, on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."

What is worth noting here is that the 1983 observation estimated it was 50 billion miles from Earth and the 1992 has it at 7 billion estimated. These are estimations only and I accept that the distances could have actually been more or less with mathematical error. So it would appear that NASA is aware that something is out there and that the government is aware of what is happening and whatever this is is actually moving toward us.

If the brown dwarf can cause seismic activity....don't you think that it could play havoc with our tides? Why isn't it?

Hey JacKDan

Thanks for the suggestion, already have a more reliable weapon (I won't advertise it) And was a Boy Scout for 5 years before joining the forces so I already know the handbook back to front. Do you have that book? Funny little quote in it says "Always be prepared"! And the best way to be prepared for something is to do your research and plan for anything. So what do you bring to the table?

I am pretty much as prepared as u can get. Good to go when the shtf. Always be prepared is my motto.

Forum List

Back