The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hello Meister
I did a bit of a search on the tide issue and yes we have been having strange tides all over the world.
Unfortunately I am not able to post links to all the sites I have access to at the moment hopefully later I can assist, but just as a bit of an indication of what has been observed around the world I will give 2 observations I have read

Were visiting Folly island and have been experiencing high tides that the locals say have never happened in their lifetimes. Daily we've been getting flood alerts on weather broadcasts. City marina and low areas underwater. Large reed islands floating up and down rivers filling up slips in marinas and covering beaches. ?worldwide phenomena? Anyone out there have stories about this occurence?
Were in s carolina usa.

It is not just the king tides that are hurting our country.
Over the past few years the weather patterns have changed dramatically. Storms are more intense and frequent, we have long periods of drought followed by heavy rain. The tides come higher each year and each time they take away more of our coast line. It’s getting very dificult to catch fish now, people must travel further out to sea to get a good catch.

So in answer to your question regarding tides, I think yes is the answer

Hello Meister
I did a bit of a search on the tide issue and yes we have been having strange tides all over the world.
Unfortunately I am not able to post links to all the sites I have access to at the moment hopefully later I can assist, but just as a bit of an indication of what has been observed around the world I will give 2 observations I have read

Were visiting Folly island and have been experiencing high tides that the locals say have never happened in their lifetimes. Daily we've been getting flood alerts on weather broadcasts. City marina and low areas underwater. Large reed islands floating up and down rivers filling up slips in marinas and covering beaches. ?worldwide phenomena? Anyone out there have stories about this occurence?
Were in s carolina usa.

It is not just the king tides that are hurting our country.
Over the past few years the weather patterns have changed dramatically. Storms are more intense and frequent, we have long periods of drought followed by heavy rain. The tides come higher each year and each time they take away more of our coast line. It’s getting very dificult to catch fish now, people must travel further out to sea to get a good catch.

So in answer to your question regarding tides, I think yes is the answer

I really wasn't talking about John Q Public's personal experience. There would be tide charts somewhere that would back up these claims...I've looked and couldn't find any.

I am sorry that as I said before I am not at this point allowed to post web links but it would appear that there is a lot more than just Mr & Mrs Publics views again i will put 1 story copied in

PACIFIC ISLANDS REPORT

Pacific Islands Development Program/East-West Center
With Support From Center for Pacific Islands Studies/University of Hawai‘i

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNUSUALLY HIGH TIDES WORRY SOLOMONS VILLAGERS
Canoes, goods swept away in Buala, Santa Isabel

By Jennifer Kakai
HONIARA, Solomon Islands (Solomon Star, March 16, 2011) - Residents of Buala Village and other nearby villages in Isabel Province experienced king tides in early hours of Saturday.

Speaking to the Solomon Star Provincial Commander Gabriel Manelusi reported that at 12:20 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. on Saturday morning villagers experienced a king tides. He said the first tide leveled the ground and Buala wharf and the second tide damaged Buala village. According to him the water was two meters above the ground.

[PIR editor’s note: Buala is located on the northern coastline of Santa Isabel island, north of Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands.]

Mr. Manelusi said properties such was boats went missing as they were carried away by water, with goods in shops gone bad after shops were flooded with seawater. He said the tide was strange, as they have never experience such a big tide before. He said people honored the tsunami warning alerts. On Friday after the country-wide warning was given, many people moved to higher ground.

Manelusi said apart from Buala they have yet to receive reports from other parts of the province and police in the province are still contacting the coastal areas. Villages which are most affected are Buala village, Kaivanga and Nangolau.

On the northern part of Malaita and East Kwaio, villagers on the coastal villages have also reported a king tide on Saturday morning in their area.

Reports from East Kwaio said an early morning market at the village of Foukokodo was disrupted by the king tide which swept away market produce. Villagers fled to high ground when they saw unusual change in the tide that morning.

With natural disasters occurring in the country people are advised to keep alert and listen to advice from responsible authorities.

Before you state the obvious that a few canoes and market stalls is hardly the end of the world. I would again say that there are many many stories of unusual tides around 2010 and 2011 and it is getting worse

Another example

High Tide Warning
in Motorways by AKT — March 19, 2011 at 9:52 pm

Road users are being advised by the NZ Transport Agency that unusually high tides in the Manukau and Waitemata Harbours over the next week could flood parts of the Auckland motorway network. High tides of up to 3.6m are expected from today until Thursday.

The area most likely to be affected is the section of highway and cycleway on SH16 between the Patiki Road Interchange and Rosebank Road Bridges.

NZTA’s Tommy Parker says: “The cycleway in this area will definitely be underwater when the tides peak, but we do not think the motorway will be affected unless high tide coincides with adverse weather conditions. We will, however, be monitoring the situation and plans are in place to re-route traffic if necessary.

Again there are many reports in the news media regarding unusual tides not just observations from the public

Your wrong beach...I don't care how much research you do because the tides have been fine the only thing that made them higher in the passed few days is that the wind was blowing water up the bay...and you can type the website you find your bullshit on.. It does not have to be a link

Last edited:
Your wrong beach...I don't care how much research you do because the tides have been fine the only thing that made them higher in the passed few days is that the wind was blowing water up the bay...and you can type the website you find your bullshit on.. It does not have to be a link

Hi Coot

I can see that this is of no interest for you so it would appear that I would be wasting my time in my attempts to provide any more on the tidal issue however the other sites would include news, press releases and shipping companies
No I have attempted to give the web sites but unfortunately I cannot do that untill after 15 posts
All this aside am I to understand from your comments that any information other than what you would like to hear will be "bullshit ????"
It is interesting fact that when people resort to yelling and name calling they are usually the ones who are conveying the "bullshit"

Wish there was a filter to turn this db's posts off...getting kind of old when I am reading and see his name and completely off topic posts about this is all BS or name calling on people that are having a freaking discussion here. Shew fly...go find another turd to land on :eusa_hand:

Not real sure about the tides but just last week we had 200+/- tornadoes sweep through the country claiming 60 or so lives. I also live near a pretty major army base (Redstone Arsenal) Now, being the avid helicopter and aircraft admirer that I am, I always look to the sky to see what is flying over. I have lived in this area for 20 years, the last 3 days has seen an INSANE amount of military activity in the skies in this area. Being a veteran, this seems odd to me, especially when the country is "broke." It costs alot of money to fly these helos around. It went from hearing maybe 1 or 2 a day to the last 3 days in which you hear one fly over every 5 minutes with the occasional hour break until hearing another. Something is afoot for sure.

Last edited:
Wish there was a filter to turn this db's posts off...getting kind of old when I am reading and see his name and completely off topic posts about this is all BS or name calling on people that are having a freaking discussion here. Shew fly...go find another turd to land on :eusa_hand:

Not real sure about the tides but just last week we had 200+/- tornadoes sweep through the country claiming 60 or so lives. I also live near a pretty major army base (Redstone Arsenal) Now, being the avid helicopter and aircraft admirer that I am, I always look to the sky to see what is flying over. I have lived in this area for 20 years, the last 3 days has seen an INSANE amount of military activity in the skies in this area. Being a veteran, this seems odd to me, especially when the country is "broke." It costs alot of money to fly these helos around. It went from hearing maybe 1 or 2 a day to the last 3 days in which you hear one fly over every 5 minutes with the occasional hour break until hearing another. Something is afoot for sure.[/QUOTE]

One I live near a base too and there has been no more activity then there was 15 years ago when I moved here....and when you say I'm off topic well some one asked about the tides so I just stated that there is no increase in tides or decrease..witch if something that big where headed our way the tides would be up really high at Hightide and really low during low tide so until you can prove me wrong with something other then YouTube videos and so called sites that do not have to be a link when you put them in here then I'm just going to keep typing your wrong...FYI aberdeen proving grounds is by where I live so if something where going down I'd see a lot more helos comeing an going from there

Hi Coot

I can see that this is of no interest for you so it would appear that I would be wasting my time in my attempts to provide any more on the tidal issue however the other sites would include news, press releases and shipping companies
No I have attempted to give the web sites but unfortunately I cannot do that untill after 15 posts
All this aside am I to understand from your comments that any information other than what you would like to hear will be "bullshit ????"
It is interesting fact that when people resort to yelling and name calling they are usually the ones who are conveying the "bullshit"
Just type the site you don't have to make it a link until then it's just a load of bull shit....you starting to type like terral how can I be sure you not him useing another name nah cant be because you claim to have real sources that arnt YouTube I mean if I could find out how to do it on my iPhone I post some charts I got to show you every thing has been going just fine for the last 4 years....but I'll wait for yours first I'm dying to to see them

Not real sure about the tides but just last week we had 200+/- tornadoes sweep through the country claiming 60 or so lives. I also live near a pretty major army base (Redstone Arsenal) Now, being the avid helicopter and aircraft admirer that I am, I always look to the sky to see what is flying over. I have lived in this area for 20 years, the last 3 days has seen an INSANE amount of military activity in the skies in this area. Being a veteran, this seems odd to me, especially when the country is "broke." It costs alot of money to fly these helos around. It went from hearing maybe 1 or 2 a day to the last 3 days in which you hear one fly over every 5 minutes with the occasional hour break until hearing another. Something is afoot for sure.

Something is amiss all right

Redstone Arsenal supporting night flight tests; steps taken to curb noise | al.com

:lol:

Storms in the open ocean will cause tides to increase, also. Increased tides doesn't mean that it's from a celestial body.
If a brown dwarf was causing increased seismic activity, you can damn well bet that tides would be increased everywhere in the world....just sayin'

Douger quit acting like a goofball.

Storms in the open ocean will cause tides to increase, also. Increased tides doesn't mean that it's from a celestial body.
If a brown dwarf was causing increased seismic activity, you can damn well bet that tides would be increased everywhere in the world....just sayin'

When are we supposed to see this brown dwarf again?

When are we supposed to see this brown dwarf again?

I saw him this morning, he said, "god damn big people" and he kicked me in the shin. It wasn't very polite, I think he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

yeah...read that too. the funny thing is that article says the nature of these tests require all flying to be done at night. The flights im talking about are the ones that Ive been hearing all day. Now that I think about it and read that article again...there hasnt been any flights at night that ive heard. Blackhawks, stated in the article, are the primary test vehicle...guess all these chinooks and apaches flying around must be doing something else.

yeah...read that too. the funny thing is that article says the nature of these tests require all flying to be done at night. The flights im talking about are the ones that Ive been hearing all day. Now that I think about it and read that article again...there hasnt been any flights at night that ive heard. Blackhawks, stated in the article, are the primary test vehicle...guess all these chinooks and apaches flying around must be doing something else.

Maybe they are getting ready for a invasion of people from mars.....or maybe they are just doing high response drills just in case something like japan happens here :lol:

Wow.

This is some brown dwarf/comet!!!!

Not only is it intelligent enough to single out certain types of animals in very specific geographic locations and kill mass quantities of said animals (leaving every other type of animal alive), but now it's gravitational influence is controlling the military and causing random helicopter maneuvers!!!!

*shaking in boots*

yeah...read that too.

Obviously you didn't. Because if you did, you would not have made this statement:

Blackhawks, stated in the article, are the primary test vehicle...

The caption under the picture for that linked article clearly says:
Redstone Arsenal is supporting night tests this month involving a mix of fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft, such as the Black Hawk helicopter shown here in a file photo.

So where did you get that fact that the Black Hawks were the "primary" test vehicle?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Hello
Cootaloot / Meister
I have been rereading my previous posts and while there is a point I am alluding to…. I would like at this point to clear up any miss understanding and clarify my position on this
NO…. I DO NOT THINK ELENIN IS THE BROWN DWARF
Will it hit Earth ………No again but it will put on a fantastic sky show
And in answer to the question no I am not in with Terral, while I do find some of the things he says interesting he also unfortunately shoots himself in the foot by attempting to make predictions.
Terral I absolutely mean no disrespect with this comment but I am simply trying to clarify my position here, and to maybe give you some food for thought.
I am simply looking for answers

Forum List

Back