The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Well so it's 80000 kms so I'm right when I say it is as big as delaware and not the size of a brown dwarf come on man really dude it's a comet....terral your going to make it mad calling it fat and it's going to hit your house in the hills...and when it does I hope it smacks you right in the face lol

You might want to check you math again. 80,000 km is about 50,000 mi. The earth is 8,000 mi. dia

Lol dude I'm drunk and dont care what terral saids bc my close friend works at NASA an is in the part that tracks small body objects and told me that it was the size of delawear and I no he wont lie to lol I don't care anyways if if does happen witch it won't I know I will live on.....so all I can say is bring it on baby....but I am worried about Honda and levy....they get really close to impact but then again maybe not bc the course change every day lol but who am I to say anything I'm nothing but a nuclear power plant worker

So what we have is a comet that we're told is pretty small, and yet even though it's still a long way from the sun it's coma has grown to 50,000 miles dia? What's wrong with this picture. Something smells fishy.

Terrals interpretation of that article is incorrect, previous reports all have elenin as WAY less than that. like 100km or less. The 80,000km number they are refering to is the coma (read the article again.) The coma is the fuzzy light area visible around the comet.

In this wikipedia article it says comets can have giant comas, some as large as the sun, so one being roughly the size of earth is nothing of note.

From wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coma_(astronomy)

"About a month after an outburst in October 2007, comet 17P/Holmes briefly had a tenuous dust atmosphere larger than the Sun.[3] The Great Comet of 1811 also had a coma roughly the diameter of the sun.[4] Even though the coma can become quite large, its size can actually decrease about the time it crosses the orbit of Mars. At this distance the solar wind becomes strong enough to blow the gas and dust away from the coma, enlarging the tail.[4]

In astronomy, a coma (from the Greek κόμη, "hair") is the nebulous envelope around the nucleus of a comet. It is formed when the comet passes close to the Sun on its highly elliptical orbit; as the comet warms, parts of it sublimate.[1]

Hi Jack:

Terrals interpretation of that article is incorrect, previous reports all have elenin as WAY less than that ...
Go back and read the post again to see that Terral gave no interpretation of the article. I presented the information and allowed everyone to draw their own conclusions.

Hi Jack:

Terrals interpretation of that article is incorrect, previous reports all have elenin as WAY less than that ...
Go back and read the post again to see that Terral gave no interpretation of the article. I presented the information and allowed everyone to draw their own conclusions.

No you did not. Your post title is, "Breaking:Elenin 80,000 Kms Wide !!!" so you are presenting the case inaccurately.

you are nothing more than a fearmonger.

Hi Jack:

No you did not. Your post title is, "Breaking:Elenin 80,000 Kms Wide !!!" so you are presenting the case inaccurately.

I disagree. The coma is part of the comet. If the coma is 80,000 km wide then it's correct to say the comet is 80,000 km wide. if you want to get more technical you could also add that the nucleus is x? diameter.

Hi Jack:

Yeah. To NOBODY'S surprise, once again Terral's own words highlight the fact that he is dishonest as well as kind of stupid.

Hi Jack:

I disagree. The coma is part of the comet. If the coma is 80,000 km wide then it's correct to say the comet is 80,000 km wide. if you want to get more technical you could also add that the nucleus is x? diameter.

This doesn't make sense, because the coma is always changing sizes as dust and ice and Light come and go from the comet, as the article I posted states, most of the coma is reduced after a comet passes mars. So no you would not state that because it is always changing. the coma of a comet also includes the light aura around the nucleus, so how would you want to include it when telling people the size.

Last edited:
also when telling how wide a comet is, the coma would not affect anything to do with gravity, and or outcome in a collision, so that further supports nothing about the niburu planet x timeline and its effects on earth.

Hi Jack:

So I guess when we talk about the size of the Earth we include the atmosphere and for Jupiter we include the rings?

From David Morrison of NASA (and yes, I know NASA is 'in on it'.)

A: There is no factual basis for the many Nibiru stories. This Internet chatter originated from the claim by Nancy Lieder that she was warned about this planet by aliens from the star Zeta Reticuli. In the absence of real information, however, people speculate and embellish this fictional story. One such addition is to link Nibiru with “Planet X,” a term used for many years by astronomers to refer to any unknown planet that might exist beyond Pluto. Far from being a real object, this term indicates an unknown or undiscovered object (that is why it is called “X”). Another false link is with Eris, the largest of the dwarf planets recently found beyond Neptune, designated 2003 UB313 when it was discovered in 2003. Before Eris was given its formal name, its discoverer, Mike Brown of Caltech, informally referred to it as Xena, a word play on “Planet X.” The name Eris was officially adopted by the International Astronomical Union in 2006. However, this has nothing to do with Nibiru. Nibiru is supposed to be a large planet on a highly elliptical orbit with a period of 3,600 years, which comes onto the inner solar system and will disrupt Earth in 2003 (the original claim) or 2012 (the current claim). Eris is a dwarf planet (smaller than the Moon) with a period of 557 years, currently far beyond Neptune or Pluto at a distance of about 10 billion miles. Its orbit will never bring it into the inner solar system; the closest it will come, in about 2255, is 4 billion miles. Eris does not match the fictional object Nibiru in distance, orbit, size, or any other property, and it does not threaten Earth in any way. The other items you mention from the Internet are untrue. Neither Pluto nor any other transneptunian object is deviating from its normal path. Time is not speeding up, and the days are not shorter. You know as well as I do that there are still the usual 24 hours in the day, not 16! Please don’t be scared; the entire Nibiru story, as well as any concerns about Eris threatening Earth, are a hoax, nothing more.

This doesn't make sense, because the coma is always changing sizes as dust and ice and Light come and go from the comet, as the article I posted states, most of the coma is reduced after a comet passes mars. So no you would not state that because it is always changing. the coma of a comet also includes the light aura around the nucleus, so how would you want to include it when telling people the size.

All you're pointing out is the size changes.

A: There is no factual basis for the many Nibiru stories. This Internet chatter originated from the claim by Nancy Lieder that she was warned about this planet by aliens from the star Zeta Reticuli. In the absence of real information, however, people speculate and embellish this fictional story. One such addition is to link Nibiru with “Planet X,” a term used for many years by astronomers to refer to any unknown planet that might exist beyond Pluto. Far from being a real object, this term indicates an unknown or undiscovered object (that is why it is called “X”). Another false link is with Eris, the largest of the dwarf planets recently found beyond Neptune, designated 2003 UB313 when it was discovered in 2003. Before Eris was given its formal name, its discoverer, Mike Brown of Caltech, informally referred to it as Xena, a word play on “Planet X.” The name Eris was officially adopted by the International Astronomical Union in 2006. However, this has nothing to do with Nibiru. Nibiru is supposed to be a large planet on a highly elliptical orbit with a period of 3,600 years, which comes onto the inner solar system and will disrupt Earth in 2003 (the original claim) or 2012 (the current claim). Eris is a dwarf planet (smaller than the Moon) with a period of 557 years, currently far beyond Neptune or Pluto at a distance of about 10 billion miles. Its orbit will never bring it into the inner solar system; the closest it will come, in about 2255, is 4 billion miles. Eris does not match the fictional object Nibiru in distance, orbit, size, or any other property, and it does not threaten Earth in any way. The other items you mention from the Internet are untrue. Neither Pluto nor any other transneptunian object is deviating from its normal path. Time is not speeding up, and the days are not shorter. You know as well as I do that there are still the usual 24 hours in the day, not 16! Please don’t be scared; the entire Nibiru story, as well as any concerns about Eris threatening Earth, are a hoax, nothing more.

NASA doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. Nancy Lieder doesn't count for squat in the Nibiru story. Try Zecharia Sitchin. If they can't get that right, they need to shut the hell up.

I'm with you on that....but got something for terral if we can't see it then how how do you know the coma is 50000 miles wide...sorry terral I hate to say but you sound more like a ten year old who is trying to get everyone to look at him more and more everyday :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NASA doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. Nancy Lieder doesn't count for squat in the Nibiru story. Try Zecharia Sitchin. If they can't get that right, they need to shut the hell up.
Dude your just as stupid as terral your blinded by so much YouTube and doomsayers that your starting to act like one Sitchin is a smart man yes but that's his own views on what the clay said not what it really is but you can beleive in this stuff do you. I know there has been alot of shit going on in the world today but hell now adays if someone farts all the doomsayers say its the end of the world. Not trying to attack you you seem smarter then terral just misguided.

There must be thousands of professional astronomers around the world. This story could NOT be contained and it would be front page news no matter who tried to hide it.

Puleeeeze

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJBIAlXtHks]4/16/2011 -- Earthquake UPDATE and forecast - USA, Asia, Europe -- new madrid silent?[/ame]

Earthquake activity is on the uptick around the globe as the ELEnin dwarf star draws nearer to our planet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

The ELE dwarf star is currently 1.852 AU from Earth. Open the NASA JPL link to and look at the orbit diagram to realize Earth is about to cross ELE orbit in three days. Earth is swinging around in orbit to assume a parallel course with the dwarf star, which means the dwarf star is closing at a slower rate. Earth will swing in orbit 'away' from the dwarf star until March 28, 2011, when the star nears 56 Leo in the Leo Constellation. Then the dwarf star appears to back up in orbit through Leo into the Virgo Constellation (track ELE), until the ELE object reaches perigee on 9/11/2011. If you move the NASA JPL program date forward, then you see the distance between the dwarf star and Earth is still about 1.8 AU on June 24-25, when the object crosses Mars orbit; because the closing rate has decreased substantially through this period. Now allow the program to run through the future dates to realize the ELE dwarf star really starts closing in on the Earth from the end of August through September, when I expect the earth change symptoms to go off the charts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PAWL4ytQA]FBO "RED FLAGS" REPORT! DHS, Security, Disasters & more![/ame]

The red flags are going up everywhere that the US Govt is preparing for something BIG this summer.

Dutchinese really doesn't know much about quakes, i wonder why he makes videos about them. Terral you owe me for my time wasted possibly the two worst videos ever. I will never watch another dutch video again, dood needs help.

Hello sorry to come into this so late but i am curious about this comet / earthquake thing can anyone find pics from NASA about this comet as it would appear to be a rather big deal in astronomical sense i wonder why they are not giving much detail about it other than its projected trajectory on the JPL site.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back