The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hello
When I have been commenting here I was looking for answers myself
My point?
What if you were aware something that could be devastating, would you tell anyone and who would you tell
Knowing that this could adversely affect many people…….
About now I expect that you will be looking for the questioning emoticon
Yes surprisingly this is aligned to this thread Elenin/ Nibiru/ Planet X / Hercolubus/ Eris but will take it also slightly off course so I was looking for the right forum to put this into
Having said this, I am interested in hearing from others who may be interested
I am also interested to see if there are any people still reading this stuff

Well no I would not tell anyone but people I know I can trust that will not let the info out until I and them where safe but the thing is I think we kill our selfs before any thing happens on a earth wide scale

Hi Ast:

When are we supposed to see this brown dwarf again?

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

I believe the data indicates that we shall see this dwarf star, when the object reaches Mercury orbit around the end of August into September. The dwarf star will appear small at first at the lower left of the Sun with a -5 declination at perigee on 9/11/2011 and a 0.0 declination at the 9/26-27/2011 alignment right on the ecliptic plane between the Sun and Earth. Then the dwarf star will appear larger with each passing day, as the super-cold star heats up more and more while making the tight turn at Mercury orbit, until disappearing again inside the proton cloud while exiting the inner solar system later this year. The next test of our ELEnin/Dwarf Star thesis is on 7/7/2011 (Timeline) at the Sun/ELEnin/Saturn alignment where the ringed planet should give us a sign (post).

Hello
When I have been commenting here I was looking for answers myself
My point?
What if you were aware something that could be devastating, would you tell anyone and who would you tell
Knowing that this could adversely affect many people…….
About now I expect that you will be looking for the questioning emoticon
Yes surprisingly this is aligned to this thread Elenin/ Nibiru/ Planet X / Hercolubus/ Eris but will take it also slightly off course so I was looking for the right forum to put this into
Having said this, I am interested in hearing from others who may be interested
I am also interested to see if there are any people still reading this stuff

XXXXXX, you can't spam other boards-Meister

I would explore options on these other Boards before trying to post anything here.

Just a continuing thought aobut what is causing the very marked increase and strength of earthquakes. It must be something. Are there any instructions on what can be used to look at planet X if it is near the sun? I also have to say that I noticed several years ago that the sun was looking brighter, then I found out that there were differences, now I have to say that the sun really does lookmuch brighter. Last fall I felt that the light was totally different then it usually is and then I heard about the 2 day earilier rising of the sun in Greenland. I say when are we going to get hard information on Planet X?

Has the Invisible Dwarf appeared Yet???
What's been happening with Marshall Law??
Any pole shifts???

Metaphysics!

How CAN the invisible ever "appear?"

Martial Law has been secretly (one is tempted to say "invisibly") imposed for a long time.

The Poles shifted and life on Earth was annihilated on March 15, 2011.

Terral was invisibly correct.

We think we're here typing and posting on the interwebz, but in reality we are all just ghosts who don't know that we are extinct.

Maybe we are all just a memorey.....maybe none of us are real maybe we all are just some AI unit on planet X

Hello Terral
I am glad to see you are still following this thread
I would like to give you a small push in a direction for you to follow regarding comet Elenin
1. As I have said before Elenin is just a comet but a lot more also however what else is for a different thread
2. It will miss Earth
3. The real question is what is following Elenin
I hope that you can read between the lines and put your efforts more to where they will have value

Hello Terral
I would like to give you a small push in a direction for you to follow regarding comet Elenin
1. As I have said before Elenin is just a comet but a lot more also however what else is for a different thread
2. It will miss Earth
I hope that you can read between the lines and put your efforts more to where they will have value
Elenen is bought and paid for so I imagine a Joo is chasing it across the galaxy with a loan offer.

Hi guys:

BeforeItsNews.com Story
ELENIN - MASSIVE OBJECT COMING IN TOWARDS US

Monday, April 25, 2011 11:21 Sorry for not updating sooner ... the images and annualysis of Elenin photos has been time consuming ... plus trying to make new contacts has taken its toll on my time here :(
ELEnin: What are they? And what is the "Jupiter" sized Planet that is following them?
April 25, 2011
Most of you more than likely heard the show where my husband Bob was invited to call in during the last half hour and spoke about what we knew at that time about what we believed was Elenin, and its possible history.
Events have been moving hard and fast ever since that show, and more and more photos/images of Elenin, and its traveling companions have been hitting the internet.
Leonid Elenin has had his web site www.spaceobs.org swamped with questions ever since!
And I am sorry to say, he is very dismissive of the claims and annualized images showing other objects coming with, or behind "His" comet. And he is starting to complain about people doctoring his images, to show objects that were never there in the first place. And while he did not mention any names … I want to say right here … no trickery or photo-shopping was involved in the enlargement & enhancing of either his photos, or anyone else's photos to obtain what you are about to see.
There are several web sites that are hosting photos of Elenin; from various Astronomers from around the globe … here are a few links

www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=705611
Let's start with the photos and Photo Analysis. Here is the first photo we found of Elenin
xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/906694764/name/C2010X1-110307-J47c.jpg A nice photo taken by Gustavo Muler … here is an enhancement of the center image xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/2005807719/name/elenincore02.jpg and another xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/1205462251/name/Snap_2011_04_08_15h47m06s_010.jpg . This last enhancement brought out at least 13 objects that were tightly orbiting the center mass … they are indicated by the dark-blue dots very close in to the central mass.
Comets do not have objects orbiting them!
Then we discovered an article from the online EU web site dated Mar 1st, 2011 www.eutimes.net/2011/03/russian-warning-issued-over-controlled-comet-headed-towards-earth/ titled "Russian Warning Issued over Controlled Comet headed towards Earth" And this quote from the article "Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov's report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in "direct contact" with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun."
A Jupiter sized Planet that is in direct contact with Elenin that is also headed in towards our Sun … WOW! [More]

This ELEnin dwarf star passes between the Sun and Saturn on 7/7/2011, which is the day we should expect to see a sign from the ringed planet that the dwarf star is attempting to wrestle polarity control from the Sun.

ELEnin is 1.834 AU from Earth with the dwarf star now matching Earth orbit, which means the closing rate has slowed and the earth change symptoms are increasing but only gradually through this period. ELE will cross Mars orbit around June 25 and still be 1.796 AU away from our planet in two months time, which shows you that the object is closing very slowly. ELEnin then crosses Earth orbit on Aug. 3, 2011 at 1.489 AU, when Earth swings around in orbit and ELEnin begins closing the distance more rapidly taking the inside track near Mercury orbit. Then ELE crosses Venus orbit very quickly on Aug. 21, 2011 at 1.198 AU to reach Mercury orbit on Sept. 5, 2011. That is the point where I believe this dwarf star will become visible in early September at .859 AU from Earth and only .503 AU from the Sun.

Then ELE reaches perigee and maximum velocity on 9/11/2011, before Sun/ELE/Earth alignment near midnight on 9/27/2011. That marks the time that ELEnin will be in position to take polarity control from the Sun, when the Earth is expected to tip backwards for the northern hemisphere to face away from the Sun for a period between 3 days and just over a week or so. The south magnetic pole will be attracted to the dwarf star to see the same days of sunlight and simultaneous exposure to massive solar storms caused by the massive gravitational/magnetic effects of the dwarf star so close to the Sun. The dwarf star reaches Venus orbit for the second time on Oct. 3, 2011 at which point the Earth is susceptible to impact by any orbiting satellites trapped inside the massive gravity well of this dwarf star. Mapping of the orbits of all these objects says the chances of impact are remote, while our planet has a much higher chance of seeing gravitational effects of one of these objects passing near enough to cause rogue tides and additional magnetosphere fluctuations.

The nearest point in our encounter with this ELE dwarf star is still Oct. 17, 2011 at only .232 AU, or about 21 million miles. The Earth passes ELE orbit on Nov. 5, 2011, which marks the best chance that our planet will encounter any trailing objects/debris caught in the gravity well of this massive star. Then we have another Sun/Earth/ELE alignment on 11/22/2011 like the 3/11/2011 alignment that caused the Japan Quake, but this time the ELE distance is only .58 AU, instead of 2.01 AU; which says to prepare for something BIG at that alignment. The solar storms, pole shifts, ELE alignments and related earth change events should subside by the end of the year for our planet and the moon to assume a near-normal orbits through the coming year for those of you who prepared and executed your survival plans. Those among you blinded by Normalcy Bias who refused to take heed and prepare will likely become ELE causalities amid the chaos and mayhem that begins later this summer.

Last edited:
Hi guys:

BeforeItsNews.com Story
ELENIN - MASSIVE OBJECT COMING IN TOWARDS US

Monday, April 25, 2011 11:21 Sorry for not updating sooner ... the images and annualysis of Elenin photos has been time consuming ... plus trying to make new contacts has taken its toll on my time here :(
ELEnin: What are they? And what is the "Jupiter" sized Planet that is following them?
April 25, 2011
Most of you more than likely heard the show where my husband Bob was invited to call in during the last half hour and spoke about what we knew at that time about what we believed was Elenin, and its possible history.
Events have been moving hard and fast ever since that show, and more and more photos/images of Elenin, and its traveling companions have been hitting the internet.
Leonid Elenin has had his web site www.spaceobs.org swamped with questions ever since!
And I am sorry to say, he is very dismissive of the claims and annualized images showing other objects coming with, or behind "His" comet. And he is starting to complain about people doctoring his images, to show objects that were never there in the first place. And while he did not mention any names … I want to say right here … no trickery or photo-shopping was involved in the enlargement & enhancing of either his photos, or anyone else's photos to obtain what you are about to see.
There are several web sites that are hosting photos of Elenin; from various Astronomers from around the globe … here are a few links

www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=705611
Let's start with the photos and Photo Analysis. Here is the first photo we found of Elenin
xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/906694764/name/C2010X1-110307-J47c.jpg A nice photo taken by Gustavo Muler … here is an enhancement of the center image xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/2005807719/name/elenincore02.jpg and another xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/31007477/sn/1205462251/name/Snap_2011_04_08_15h47m06s_010.jpg . This last enhancement brought out at least 13 objects that were tightly orbiting the center mass … they are indicated by the dark-blue dots very close in to the central mass.
Comets do not have objects orbiting them!
Then we discovered an article from the online EU web site dated Mar 1st, 2011 www.eutimes.net/2011/03/russian-warning-issued-over-controlled-comet-headed-towards-earth/ titled "Russian Warning Issued over Controlled Comet headed towards Earth" And this quote from the article "Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov's report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in "direct contact" with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun."
A Jupiter sized Planet that is in direct contact with Elenin that is also headed in towards our Sun … WOW! [More]

This ELEnin dwarf star passes between the Sun and Saturn on 7/7/2011, which is the day we should expect to see a sign from the ringed planet that the dwarf star is attempting to wrestle polarity control from the Sun.

ELEnin is 1.834 AU from Earth with the dwarf star now matching Earth orbit, which means the closing rate has slowed and the earth change symptoms are increasing but only gradually through this period. ELE will cross Mars orbit around June 25 and still be 1.796 AU away from our planet in two months time, which shows you that the object is closing very slowly. ELEnin then crosses Earth orbit on Aug. 3, 2011 at 1.489 AU, when Earth swings around in orbit and ELEnin begins closing the distance more rapidly taking the inside track near Mercury orbit. Then ELE crosses Venus orbit very quickly on Aug. 21, 2011 at 1.198 AU to reach Mercury orbit on Sept. 5, 2011. That is the point where I believe this dwarf star will become visible in early September at .859 AU from Earth and only .503 AU from the Sun.

Then ELE reaches perigee and maximum velocity on 9/11/2011, before Sun/ELE/Earth alignment near midnight on 9/27/2011. That marks the time that ELEnin will be in position to take polarity control from the Sun, when the Earth is expected to tip backwards for the northern hemisphere to face away from the Sun for a period between 3 days and just over a week or so. The south magnetic pole will be attracted to the dwarf star to see the same days of sunlight and simultaneous exposure to massive solar storms caused by the massive gravitational/magnetic effects of the dwarf star so close to the Sun. The dwarf star reaches Venus orbit for the second time on Oct. 3, 2011 at which point the Earth is susceptible to impact by any orbiting satellites trapped inside the massive gravity well of this dwarf star. Mapping of the orbits of all these objects says the chances of impact are remote, while our planet has a much higher chance of seeing gravitational effects of one of these objects passing near enough to cause rogue tides and additional magnetosphere fluctuations.

The nearest point in our encounter with this ELE dwarf star is still Oct. 17, 2011 at only .232 AU, or about 21 million miles. The Earth passes ELE orbit on Nov. 5, 2011, which marks the best chance that our planet will encounter any trailing objects/debris caught in the gravity well of this massive star. Then we have another Sun/Earth/ELE alignment on 11/22/2011 like the 3/11/2011 alignment that caused the Japan Quake, but this time the ELE distance is only .58 AU, instead of 2.01 AU; which says to prepare for something BIG at that alignment. The solar storms, pole shifts, ELE alignments and related earth change events should subside by the end of the year for our planet and the moon to assume a near-normal orbits through the coming year for those of you who prepared and executed your survival plans. Those among you blinded by Normalcy Bias who refused to take heed and prepare will likely become ELE causalities amid the chaos and mayhem that begins later this summer.

Just thought I would drop in and say hello. Been trying to find my own answers to as why all the crazy weather earthquakes etc etc have been going on...Nibiru is a pretty believable explanation in my opinion but I still have other opinions which I wont get into on this post.

I did however want to stop in and tell Teral and others that are trying to figure this stuff out too, of stuff I have seen the last 24 hours. My friend and I sat in my garage for 5 hours watching a nasty storm and monitoring the radar on a site called Intellicast.com. During this time we each witnessed these wierd happenings on the radar in which a huge cloud or storm system would appear and dissappear on the radar, then shortly after you would see these "haarp rings" around the same area as these dissappearing cloud or storm systems. These rings were perfectly circle shaped and looked like ripples in a pond on the radar until they dispersed. Now the part that kept us going all night is that these rings kept appearing in areas near and around the New Madrid fault zone. So we were freakin out for a bit...storms pass my area (nothing significant happens in Huntsville)

Wake up have some coffee, tell a family member about what we saw and then had to defend myself for not being "crazy" as to what i witnessed, and start looking around again.

Came across this..well i cant post it because i dont post enough but do a google search for
"The Great Central U.S. Shakeout" not scheduled for May 16-21 Like the Fema drill we all kind of know about but this Shakeout is scheduled for the day after tomorrow.

Anyhoo..check it out and post anything interesting you find please. I know it doesnt really pertain to Nibiru or Planet X but, earthquake related none the less.

Peace

PS if any want to or can repost those links for me thanks ahead of time!!!
Be safe all

Just thought I would drop in and say hello. Been trying to find my own answers to as why all the crazy weather earthquakes etc etc have been going on...Nibiru is a pretty believable explanation in my opinion but I still have other opinions which I wont get into on this post.

I did however want to stop in and tell Teral and others that are trying to figure this stuff out too, of stuff I have seen the last 24 hours. My friend and I sat in my garage for 5 hours watching a nasty storm and monitoring the radar on a site called Intellicast.com. During this time we each witnessed these wierd happenings on the radar in which a huge cloud or storm system would appear and dissappear on the radar, then shortly after you would see these "haarp rings" around the same area as these dissappearing cloud or storm systems. These rings were perfectly circle shaped and looked like ripples in a pond on the radar until they dispersed. Now the part that kept us going all night is that these rings kept appearing in areas near and around the New Madrid fault zone. So we were freakin out for a bit...storms pass my area (nothing significant happens in Huntsville)

Wake up have some coffee, tell a family member about what we saw and then had to defend myself for not being "crazy" as to what i witnessed, and start looking around again.

Came across this..well i cant post it because i dont post enough but do a google search for
"The Great Central U.S. Shakeout" not scheduled for May 16-21 Like the Fema drill we all kind of know about but this Shakeout is scheduled for the day after tomorrow.

Anyhoo..check it out and post anything interesting you find please. I know it doesnt really pertain to Nibiru or Planet X but, earthquake related none the less.

Peace

PS if any want to or can repost those links for me thanks ahead of time!!!
Be safe all

The Great Central U.S. ShakeOut - Get Ready!

We had some unexplained weather around here, also. Sunday the sun was shining and in the 60's. Two days later it's raining and in the high 40's. There is no logical explanation for this to be happening. I think that brown dwarf is behind all of this crazy stuff....word.

Greetings Beachfrogg ... I want to thank you for posting my article here ... I do not recognise your name? And Terral, Susan had spoken highly of you :)

Greetings to everyone here.

You all have read my article ... there is a great deal more to these 3 objects than anyone is being told ... so we are all forced to gather our own information as best as we can ... I, with a great deal of help from very knowledgable friends, have been attempting to do this for some time. And as you see here, the results are starting to pile up ... and the possible conclusion does not bode well for all of us very soon.

In less than 6 months from now, we will finally know the truth ... but by then, it may well be too late for a number of us. So here is my suggestion ... plan and prepare as if you and your family are going on an extended back-packing camping trip. You have no idea of the weather, or what you might run into (Two or Four legged) ... where to find water?

Basic Surval
Dried foods
First Aid kits

Other suggestions I will leave to your learned and creative minds ... keep Katrina in mind!

Plus ... if nothing happens, you can still have a fantastic camping trip!

I am open to all reasonable questions ... please feel free to examin the photos/images and enhancements ... and to start collecting your own images and double checking them as well.

If you should find more evidence, please pass it along to this group, and to me.

Amy

Hello Terral
2. It will miss Earth

We had some unexplained weather around here, also. Sunday the sun was shining and in the 60's. Two days later it's raining and in the high 40's. There is no logical explanation for this to be happening. I think that brown dwarf is behind all of this crazy stuff....word.

That is So Wierd because we've had the same type of thing here too ~
It may be the invisible dwarf starting to appear. Huummmmmmmm
This makes me Wonder what's really going on.
Sometimes it almost looks like it may have small particles that look like snow.
I try to keep the dog in just in case............

Last edited:

Forum List

Back