The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Frankly, Terral has more credibility than someone who won't even spellcheck their typo-ridden gut-reaction trash talk IMOHO. -Mule

Going after someones credibility and personal attacks offer nothing to this thread. Nobody wants to hear your ranting. Offer something of substance either for or against the topic or shut up!
if you actually watched Dutch the videos fully you would see evidence that many earthquakes are going unreported. I watch the data personally on a daily basis and can tell you that the USGS is down playing many large quakes and not posting others. If you dont believe me thats fine, but I believe something is going on with the world and you can choose to keep your head in the sand or you actually wake up an look around and see something isnt right. I think Terral is on to something but that doesnt mean you have to believe it! If you think he is wrong then post some counter evidence or another theory to whats going on otherwise please leave!

One we have posted counter theory's but you can't get them pass terral fat head two you need to go back a read all every post he has made bc some of them he really counters his on theory an you will see using your brain if you got one that some of this stuff is just utter hores shit you just have to attack him but this is a open thead so yeah that's what you do you go back an forward with each other till the truth comes out...

You seem to think that just because You dont agree with Terral that he should not continue to post here on the USMB Conspiracy Theory page. Who are you exactly???
Are you in charge of conspiracy theories?? I find Terrals work to be extrememly well written and thought out although extremely outlandish most times. I do find his links interesting and someimes thought provoking. Don't be so closed minded and think out of the box if only for an hour or two.
This is a Consiprasy Therories Page. If you don't like it here try the games and entertainment section.

Hi guys:

Lyndon took the images in the first video that we can compare to astrolpatriots images in the second video.

Amateur Astronomer Takes Video Images Of ELEnin/Planet X/Nibiru

Astrol's Video

Why is his chosen medium youtube instead of (or in addition to) various astrophotography forums? This person Lyndon took these images? What telescope or lens did he use with his camera? How many frames, at what ISO, at what exposure length? What method did he use to stack them (if any?). What was the RA and DEC at what time GMT?

Why doesn't he provide any of this information?

This guy says based on his picture that it looks like possibly a red dwarf or a brown dwarf to him. Does he know know that spectral analysis, diffraction grating, and looking at absorption lines would provide a definite answer? How does he know he's not looking at a far away red supergiant? They look red too.

But most importantly, if he can see it from Earth then anyone with similar equipment should be able to do so also. SO WHERE DID HE POINT THE CAMERA? I WANT TO SEE IT TOO!

Last edited:
Hi guys:

Lyndon took the images in the first video that we can compare to astrolpatriots images in the second video.

Amateur Astronomer Takes Video Images Of ELEnin/Planet X/Nibiru

Astrol's Video

Astralpatriot's video describes orbit but doesn't actually show it. He shows a couple of dots moving, doesn't actually show anything inside the circle he says is purported to be "Comet Elenin," and absolutely does not provide any reference to where this series of photgraphs were taken. He says it's in the Constellation Leo but no part of Leo has the same pattern of stars at that set of relative brightnesses. It's fake. He identifies no actual stars to provide a definite location.

Also, brown dwarves don't look like the hazy object he has in his video. They really just don't look like that from Earth. Nothing looks like that unless it's been heavily altered (or just faked).

If I am mistaken, please tell me what the two brightest stars in the video are. From there I can find out where to point my telescope.

Sept. 4, 2010 - Christchurch, New Zealand - 7.1 earthquake
Elenin-earth-sun alignment

Feb. 7, 2010 - Chile - 8.8 earthquake

Mar. 11, 2011 - Japan - 9.0 earthquake

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a pattern.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God...

Sept 4, 2010 - Christchurch, New Zealand

Kind of interesting, eh?

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet, Act 1, Scene 5

So, now we await the next Elenin-Earth-Sun alignment in September, when we will see whether the theories regarding a coming pole shift turn out to be true or false. If we have food, water, survival gear, bug-out bags ready, and a plan in place, we've lost nothing if the pole shift does not occur. But if it does occur and we haven't prepared, then we are screwed.

If the pole shift doesn't happen and we've prepared, that means we will still be prepared for whatever other disasters may occur in the near future. After all, the economic collapse of the United States and World War III are still very real possibilities with or without a pole shift. And we've been warned repeatedly that Yellowstone can erupt at any time. Anyone living within the kill zone of that super volcano is either ignorant or crazy. Also, we've just witnessed the devastation visited on Japan. We know what earthquakes can do. Anyone who believes that a 9.0 or greater can't destroy Los Angeles is living in a fantasy world.

Last edited:
Great. Now. Bug "out" to where ?, and after, is there a bug "back in" strategy ?..................or do you live off your dental floss and safety pin fishing kit for the next 40 years ?

Great. Now. Bug "out" to where ?, and after, is there a bug "back in" strategy ?..................or do you live off your dental floss and safety pin fishing kit for the next 40 years ?

I'm afraid we're going to have to wing it. Praying will help a lot, I'm sure.

Luke 21
[25] And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
[26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

We're about to live through the most intense period mankind has ever known.

I'm as ready as I can be. I don't pray much but I can make morons tap dance.

Attachments

• $M60_assembled_with_box.jpg
    $M60_assembled_with_box.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 57

Lol. Well, I recommend reading through the New Testament while you still have the time. You never know, it might come in handy.

Frankly, Terral has more credibility than someone who won't even spellcheck their typo-ridden gut-reaction trash talk IMOHO. -Mule

Going after someones credibility and personal attacks offer nothing to this thread. Nobody wants to hear your ranting. Offer something of substance either for or against the topic or shut up!
if you actually watched Dutch the videos fully you would see evidence that many earthquakes are going unreported. I watch the data personally on a daily basis and can tell you that the USGS is down playing many large quakes and not posting others. If you dont believe me thats fine, but I believe something is going on with the world and you can choose to keep your head in the sand or you actually wake up an look around and see something isnt right. I think Terral is on to something but that doesnt mean you have to believe it! If you think he is wrong then post some counter evidence or another theory to whats going on otherwise please leave!

One we have posted counter theory's but you can't get them pass terral fat head two you need to go back a read all every post he has made bc some of them he really counters his on theory an you will see using your brain if you got one that some of this stuff is just utter hores shit you just have to attack him but this is a open thead so yeah that's what you do you go back an forward with each other till the truth comes out...

One I do this with a iPhone don't have spell check two it's a open thead so I'll post what I want when I want.....three who hell are you to ask me who am I. Just a sock to terral that got sucked in to a big ass web of lies

Lol. Well, I recommend reading through the New Testament while you still have the time. You never know, it might come in handy.
I have, many, many times. It's a fantastic script and is being followed....... ummmmmm......religiously.
My personal belief ( irrelevant) is that is a manuscript for human enslavement invented eons ago by what some refer to these daze as "elites'. I consider them to be forefathers of the modern Eurotrash that directs this movie (owns and controls everyone and everything).
Zionism is the religion of the script. The Catholics wrote their version. Then,the Muslims wrote their own, and the beat goes on.
My Gawd doesn't wear robes or listen to harp music.....and it aint a He or Him.

I have, many, many times. It's a fantastic script and is being followed....... ummmmmm......religiously.
My personal belief ( irrelevant) is that is a manuscript for human enslavement invented eons ago by what some refer to these daze as "elites'. I consider them to be forefathers of the modern Eurotrash that directs this movie (owns and controls everyone and everything).
Zionism is the religion of the script. The Catholics wrote their version. Then,the Muslims wrote their own, and the beat goes on.
My Gawd doesn't wear robes or listen to harp music.....and it aint a He or Him.

I understand why you believe that. Most of the mainstream so-called Zionist Christians are certainly zombified and being led like sheep to the slaughter. Me, I'm one of those strange Christians who actually reads the Bible for his self and doesn't turn his mind off when what the pastor or pundit says contradicts what the words in the Book say. Remember that anything employed in the wrong way can be used as a method of control. Everything in this world can be used for good or evil. Anyway, I hope you change your mind about Christianity someday, but I won't bother you about it anymore.

This thead was debunked over and over so now he just made a new one for the ones who protect him i think you all need to read the whole thead then you will see the amount of shit that terral puts on here then once you have done that then you can attack me all you want but I think you would have had a change of heart but then again I could be wrong....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2qCLi74bpI&feature=related]YouTube - We are here! Vrillon von der Galaktischen Föderation[/ame]

:razz: ~BH

Terral is comet Honda and levy brown dwarf too.....I know there not but I would like you to use that big brain of yours an find more about these to very close flyby comets bc it seems the hype has moved from elenin to Honda

Hi guys:

Super storms are going on around the globe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avrtZFn40Hg]Breaking: More Mega Storms[/ame]

Terral never met a conspiracy theory he didn't adopt.

Harboring some suspicions does not make one a conspiracy theorist.

But when one (let's call that "one," Terral) ACCEPTS fully and unconditionally virtually EVERY single fucking conspriacy theory that comes down the pike, then one's ability to engage in meaningful discerning judgments is self-evidently a massive fail.

We return you now to more of the always absurd Terral conspiracy theory du jour.

Forum List

Back