The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

btw Meister I realize it's kind of frowned on to post links to other forums, but I don't know how else to make the point. :dunno:

I've come to the conclusion that your as much of a joke as Terral is, m.d.
There are a lot more credible people out there that would jump on the chance to expose a major object in our skies.....and they aren't. There is a reason why they're not....I'll let you guess as to why not. :eusa_whistle:

Really, like who?

You mean like all the people looking for Elenin that can't find it?

You keep bringing that up. Learn the concept of magnitude, and how it effects viewing the night sky.

Read this thread below. Click on the attachments and links. People ARE viewing it; more people with smaller scopes will be able view it easier as its magnitude increases the the closer it comes during the summer.

Telescope Reviews: Comet Elenin Update prior to March 14 Opposition

Time will show if your red herring has any merit.

What? No youtube? These conspiracy nuts won't believe anything unless it's documented in a Youtube.

Name, face, and an astronomer...good job Sheldon

Can't wait to see what terral saids about that.....most likey a YouTube video and a comment on how this place is over run with trolls an shills

I went to the telescope site reviews. I see no evidence qu'elenin is a harmless pebbles ... It's still strange to have so much information on elenin, but still nothing on its size. This is the first thing we expect to know about comets.

There have been major earthquakes every alignments elenin - earth - sun. this is not proof youtube. Just another coincidence. Anyway this debate is endless, only time will tell what will happen.

I recommend reading the book Velikovsky's "Worlds in Collision", you will learn the history of the earth is not smooth sailing.

if science funded by the tax had not been forfeited, if the rulers were trustworthy, there would not be any debate.

if the dinosaurs had internet there would certainly a minority have been explaining to deafs that the comet is approaching really dangerous...

@ terral

Do you have information on the effects of pole shift? including the rotation of the earth?

Hi Bab:

Yes, the person can be an agent pretending to be giving out disinformation so one could see this is not 100% proof. However these kinds of theories about world ending have already happened and new ones are just created. The government really couldn't care less. If I was in their position I'd be happy that people are buying more food and supplies for this event.

So, right now I am willing to believe that this is in fact the person who discovered the C/2010 X1 (Elenin) comet.
You are certainly less skeptical than me. I sent the pretender Russian a long list of questions that he did not even try to answer. The fact that the Feb. 27, 2010 Chile Quake and the September 4, 2010 Christchurch Quake and the March 11, 2011 Japan Quake all happen on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments does not even register in this idiot's skull!!! The guy just types propaganda and keeps on grinning like some kind of moron.

Picture.

Go ahead and click on the picture to look at ELEnin's famous comet taken last December, when the thing was more than 4 AU from Earth and note what appears to be something resembling a tail. Now the 'comet' is less than 2 AU from Earth, which means this tail should be larger. Right? Well? Go out there and find us an updated picture of this ELEnin Comet. Smarter people than us have been looking and they find NO DAMNED COMET.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnnbSn8yQkw]AstrolPatriot Releases Nibiru Information[/ame]

However, some people are going to the same section of space and finding a dark star with orbiting satellites saying this whole ELEnin charade is nothing but a scam! You really think that Leonid ELEnin (code) is a real Russian that discovered his comet using a remote-control telescope in New Mexico, but the guy has NEVER given one reporter interview since the day of his famous discovery??? If Bab discovered a comet with perigee on September 11, 2011 and a conjunction on November 22, 2011, would you at least allow a real reporter to have one damned interview???

Here is a little fact for you: If this inbound object as just a comet, then Astrolpatriot would simply look into that direction and say so. This is just like 9/11 all over again where we have official cover story operatives manipulating the information and DUPES running around everywhere pushing cover story lies. We are looking at the mother of all conspiracies right here. ELEnin (Extinction-Level Event) Is A NASA Psyop Covering An Inbound Dwarf Star (link) that is coming to terraform this planet. Prepare or do nothing. That is completely up to you ...

Hi Bol:

No but bro, I understand that. What I want to know is, what do you personally believe that it is? I am not fucking around with you at all, you should understand that already. I am just honestly basically curious about your opinion on exactly what it is? Again, EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS? Planet, or Star my friend? ~BH
I believe we have an inbound dwarf star with multiple orbiting planets/moons using the ELEnin orbit/flight path coming in for an orbit around our Sun that happens once every 3600 years. I am hoping that someone can come along and prove that hypothesis wrong! So far nobody has even come close on a lot of Boards looking at the same evidence ...

I went to the telescope site reviews. I see no evidence qu'elenin is a harmless pebbles ... It's still strange to have so much information on elenin, but still nothing on its size. This is the first thing we expect to know about comets.

Dude I'm with you on that.....say from a guy on the inside that it might be bigger then Delaware but what can I say he's from NASA so you no there all full of shit...oh and there not showing it real orbit it might be a lil closer then 0.032 au from the earth but like I said they are all full of shit as terral saids you know trolls a shills...but to terral once again I still hold on to the chance there's a brown dwarft out there but elenins not it but I will say you have a nac for research and decoding thing you should become a PI:razz:

Dude I'm with you on that.....say from a guy on the inside that it might be bigger then Delaware but what can I say he's from NASA so you no there all full of shit...oh and there not showing it real orbit it might be a lil closer then 0.032 au from the earth but like I said they are all full of shit as terral saids you know trolls a shills...but to terral once again I still hold on to the chance there's a brown dwarft out there but elenins not it but I will say you have a nac for research and decoding thing you should become a PI:razz:

I ment that the threoy there might be one

Hi Bol:

No but bro, I understand that. What I want to know is, what do you personally believe that it is? I am not fucking around with you at all, you should understand that already. I am just honestly basically curious about your opinion on exactly what it is? Again, EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS? Planet, or Star my friend? ~BH
I believe we have an inbound dwarf star with multiple orbiting planets/moons using the ELEnin orbit/flight path coming in for an orbit around our Sun that happens once every 3600 years. I am hoping that someone can come along and prove that hypothesis wrong! So far nobody has even come close on a lot of Boards looking at the same evidence ...

Wow, Terral. Just wow. :doubt:

Your conspiracy was debunked within like ten posts of your first OP about this topic. It has been debunked multiple times. Through logic. Through reason. Through simple observation. Through basic math. Through fundamental astronomy. But you are respecting none of that. You only worship at the alter of Reynold's Wrap.

For example: your claim that a comet's tail should grow in length the closer it comes to Earth.. but how much of a comet's tails we see does not really depend that much on its proximity to Earth. Its tails will always point away from the Sun, so how much we see will really depend on our position in relation to the comet and its position in relation to the sun. This is fundamental astronomy, but whenever someone points something out like this you just ignore it and then later say your claims haven't been debunked!

It's kind of frustrating.

I mean this hypothesis of yours has been so thoroughly disemboweled by so many different people here in so many different ways, I simply just can't believe you're actually contesting it hasn't been disproven. That is amazing to me. Amazing. :lol:

You are absolutely detached from reality. Not as a metaphor. Not as an insult. I mean clinically. Terral I think you must have some kind of clinical mental condition that is preventing you from realizing some very simple basic realities. I don't say this to be mean.

And you'll only continue to demonstrate this detachment by replying that this post is the product of some kind of psyops schill. Seriously, I can't grasp HOW you do not understand what others are saying here and have been saying for hundreds of pages. If you DID understand, you would see what is fundamentally wrong with your hypothesis. It's been explained in multiple ways again and again. But you reject this. And that rejection of rational thought then leads to mockery.

I feel kind of bad when I'm reading your posts, because I think about how that paranoia I see on the screen would actually extend into your life and maybe how you interact with people IRL. I guess I just hope that this is all an act by you, something to kill your spare time with.

This thread has really run its course. Too much ignorance. Too much disrespect for what is imo the most mind-blowing and beautiful area of the sciences. You are just not worth it. You deserve all the mockery you receive.

Hi Bol:

Wow, Terral. Just wow. :doubt:

Your conspiracy was debunked within like ten posts of your first OP about this topic. It has been debunked multiple times. Through logic. Through reason. Through simple observation. Through basic math. Through fundamental astronomy. But you are respecting none of that. You only worship at the alter of Reynold's Wrap.

For example: your claim that a comet's tail should grow in length the closer it comes to Earth.. but how much of a comet's tails we see does not really depend that much on its proximity to Earth. Its tails will always point away from the Sun, so how much we see will really depend on our position in relation to the comet and its position in relation to the sun. This is fundamental astronomy, but whenever someone points something out like this you just ignore it and then later say your claims haven't been debunked!

It's kind of frustrating.

I mean this hypothesis of yours has been so thoroughly disemboweled by so many different people here in so many different ways, I simply just can't believe you're actually contesting it hasn't been disproven. That is amazing to me. Amazing. :lol:

You are absolutely detached from reality. Not as a metaphor. Not as an insult. I mean clinically. Terral I think you must have some kind of clinical mental condition that is preventing you from realizing some very simple basic realities. I don't say this to be mean.

And you'll only continue to demonstrate this detachment by replying that this post is the product of some kind of psyops schill. Seriously, I can't grasp HOW you do not understand what others are saying here and have been saying for hundreds of pages. If you DID understand, you would see what is fundamentally wrong with your hypothesis. It's been explained in multiple ways again and again. But you reject this. And that rejection of rational thought then leads to mockery.

I feel kind of bad when I'm reading your posts, because I think about how that paranoia I see on the screen would actually extend into your life and maybe how you interact with people IRL. I guess I just hope that this is all an act by you, something to kill your spare time with.

This thread has really run its course. Too much ignorance. Too much disrespect for what is imo the most mind-blowing and beautiful area of the sciences. You are just not worth it. You deserve all the mockery you receive.
Like iv have said before he tells us to open are eyes but you know from what iv read on here everyone has open there eyes and did there on search in to it but what I want to say is that even know we have debunked it even if he don't won't to admit it you got to hand it to him for trying....but I think he need to open his eyes and see the facts that even know that there has been some redflags that have gone up that this is a something the earth will do every 5000-100,000 years....and to tell you the truth anyone who has common cesas
Knows that no one knows what's really out there even with all the space probes and teilscops so I mean really what I'm trying to say if it going to happen it's going to happen there is nothing you can do about it....I really don't see the need to worry about it like I read a post in here there is one thing that we see in life...is death so know if you all think I'm crazy that's fine but I just want to speak my mind

Like iv have said before he tells us to open are eyes but you know from what iv read on here everyone has open there eyes and did there on search in to it but what I want to say is that even know we have debunked it even if he don't won't to admit it you got to hand it to him for trying....but I think he need to open his eyes and see the facts that even know that there has been some redflags that have gone up that this is a something the earth will do every 5000-100,000 years....and to tell you the truth anyone who has common cesas
Knows that no one knows what's really out there even with all the space probes and teilscops so I mean really what I'm trying to say if it going to happen it's going to happen there is nothing you can do about it....I really don't see the need to worry about it like I read a post in here there is one thing that we see in life...is death so know if you all think I'm crazy that's fine but I just want to speak my mind

We're always learning new things about what is way out there at night. That's what I think makes astronomy so fascinating. And with WISE data coming in, it very well could reveal a failed twin star to our own, although smaller, somewhere out in the Oort Cloud. The claim though that this brown dwarf is hurtling through our inner system is one that's easily debunked.

Just want to say that fnd this whole concept of the Solar X flares and the Planet Nibiru etc. very interstin in view of my long study of the Bible. Rev. 7 sys about those who come out of the Grea Triblation "that neither the sun will bet down upon them or any scorching heat" It seems at this point that it could be literal. Also IN maybe Haggai it talks aobut "yet once moe I will make the earth to rock". I started looking inot ancient records in 1964. Read Velikovsky in 1976. Did a college term paper on it. At any rate it seems to be pulling together into a complete picture. Also interesting Dan 11:44. It talks about the reports from the rising of the sun. Japan has been known for thousands of years as the "land of the rising sun". !!! The whole nuclear issue I think is pretty decisive along with the celestial events.

Just want to say that fnd this whole concept of the Solar X flares and the Planet Nibiru etc. very interstin in view of my long study of the Bible. Rev. 7 sys about those who come out of the Grea Triblation "that neither the sun will bet down upon them or any scorching heat" It seems at this point that it could be literal. Also IN maybe Haggai it talks aobut "yet once moe I will make the earth to rock". I started looking inot ancient records in 1964. Read Velikovsky in 1976. Did a college term paper on it. At any rate it seems to be pulling together into a complete picture. Also interesting Dan 11:44. It talks about the reports from the rising of the sun. Japan has been known for thousands of years as the "land of the rising sun". !!! The whole nuclear issue I think is pretty decisive along with the celestial events.
Thank you, womanbelowliteracy. Did you do that "college term paper" in English?

Thank you, womanbelowliteracy. Did you do that "college term paper" in English?

I understand that Triblation is a lesbian sex act!

:clap2:

What's your point? Show me a post where I have posted anything about NASA, minor deity.
I'm only saying that this clown, astrolpatriot, is an unknown. PERIOD! Why would anyone believe what he/she has to say about anything?
I will say when the dark skies are clear, I don't see anything that resembles a brown dwarf through my telescope.
So if you want to believe astrolpatriot because you don't believe in our government...be my guest. :cuckoo:

If anything is coming thats even remotely like a ele event the only way you'll be hearing about it is from someone like this clown. There's zero chance you'll hear about from NASA or our government. There could be a slight chance he's right.

Take your choice, slight chance, or no chance.

You don't actually own a telescope do you?

Big chance the government can't hide something this imminent. So now we have slight chance, no chance or big chance. Do some work and take your choice.

There have been major earthquakes every alignments elenin - earth - sun. this is not proof youtube. Just another coincidence. Anyway this debate is endless, only time will tell what will happen.

I recommend reading the book Velikovsky's "Worlds in Collision", you will learn the history of the earth is not smooth sailing.

if science funded by the tax had not been forfeited, if the rulers were trustworthy, there would not be any debate.

if the dinosaurs had internet there would certainly a minority have been explaining to deafs that the comet is approaching really dangerous...

@ terral

Do you have information on the effects of pole shift? including the rotation of the earth?

Um, trajectory is the first thing people want to know about comets. Well not "people" per se, just people with telescopes that look for them.

I just wanted to say that Japan has been known as the land of the rising sun because the sun rises from the East. They are the first ones to see it come out of the Pacific Ocean. I don't know what Dan 11:44 is, but I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with Japan's name or the earth quake that happened in Japan.

Quick note from Wikipedia:
The characters that make up Japan's name mean "sun-origin", which is why Japan is sometimes referred to as the "Land of the Rising Sun".

Too bad New Zealand and Australia are before Japan. Christmas Island is first, 14 hours ahead of GMT.

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUXlxW8tGQ0&feature=feedu]ESA - Japan is slipping to the EAST - 20,000 foot drop off - confirmed[/ame]

Esa.int Article

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPm8NJK8SgA]Friday, March 18, 2011 Japan Predictions[/ame]

Dutch has been saying that Japan will slide into the Pacific Ocean for some time now and the data appears to be saying the same thing. This situation in Japan that began on March 11, 2011 at the ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment is only getting worse ...

Forum List

Back