The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Haha it's dead I guess he ran out of YouTube videos...wondering y why he hasnt ranted about the 7.5 earthquake that happen today that killed 20 people

I don't know how many know this but normally there's about 3 earthquakes a year that are 7 or greater on average. We seem to be having a wealth of big earthquakes don't we. Of course no one knows why, they just know it's

It's not that we are having more it that there happening in places with alot of people so its makeing the news....I'm not one to say we don't have a brown dwarf out there but I know for a fact it's not elenin its just a comet I don't care how meny YouTube videos or doomsayers there are

Hi loot:

Haha it's dead I guess he ran out of YouTube videos...wondering y why he hasnt ranted about the 7.5 earthquake that happen today that killed 20 people

The earth change symptoms will gradually increase, until these things begin to hit home here in the USA. Time will tell if my ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis is right or wrong and I really hope to be wrong anyway. The fact is that this place is overrun with trolls and idiots that require the straight guy like me to do the heavy lifting in a real investigation, or they all look that much more foolish and ridiculous. There are too many other Boards without all the idiots to spend much time here.

Hi loot:

The earth change symptoms will gradually increase, until these things begin to hit home here in the USA. Time will tell if my ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis is right or wrong and I really hope to be wrong anyway. The fact is that this place is overrun with trolls and idiots that require the straight guy like me to do the heavy lifting in a real investigation, or they all look that much more foolish and ridiculous. There are too many other Boards without all the idiots to spend much time here.

You have aprox. 1/100,000 of 1 percent chance of being right, Terrel. Do the math, moron. If anyone is a troll on this board, it's you.. :lol:

Go back to the "Morons Are Us Board". You'll be in good company.

I don't know how many know this but normally there's about 3 earthquakes a year that are 7 or greater on average. We seem to be having a wealth of big earthquakes don't we. Of course no one knows why, they just know it's

It's not that we are having more it that there happening in places with alot of people so its makeing the news....I'm not one to say we don't have a brown dwarf out there but I know for a fact it's not elenin its just a comet I don't care how meny YouTube videos or doomsayers there are

There is definitely evidence that major earthquakes are increasing in number ! You can try to relegate this as to only being short term, but there is a pattern forming that cannot be ignored!!

Trends since 1986

For example, between 1986 and 1996 (incl), a period of 11 years, there were "just" 15 earthquakes listed by USGS of magnitude 7.0 or greater. This is not markedly different (albeit a slight decrease) from previous (similar periods) of 20th century, where an average of about 18 might be expected.

But between 1997 and 2007 (incl), a period of only 11 years, there were 99 earthquakes with magnitude 7.0 or greater : This is more than a six-fold increase on the previous similar period - and is a stark increase on any earlier decades in 20th century too.

There is definitely evidence that major earthquakes are increasing in number ! You can try to relegate this as to only being short term, but there is a pattern forming that cannot be ignored!!

Trends since 1986

For example, between 1986 and 1996 (incl), a period of 11 years, there were "just" 15 earthquakes listed by USGS of magnitude 7.0 or greater. This is not markedly different (albeit a slight decrease) from previous (similar periods) of 20th century, where an average of about 18 might be expected.

But between 1997 and 2007 (incl), a period of only 11 years, there were 99 earthquakes with magnitude 7.0 or greater : This is more than a six-fold increase on the previous similar period - and is a stark increase on any earlier decades in 20th century too.

And? Brown dwarf syndrome?

Hello Terral

I'm from France and actually doing research on the famous Leonid elenin, I came to think that something comes over us, something very bad.

It's doing my research I discovered your posts on the brown dwarf. Thank you for your work.

It's a shame that the comments are hurtful and mocking. In fact I think these people are afraid. They are so used to seeing the world organize themselves around their navel, it's very upsetting that a dwarf could jeopardize their entire project.

Anyway there is not much to wait now ...

I'm on the news every day, there are many who dare not speak but still to listen.

Bon courage mon ami...

Hello Terral

I'm from France and actually doing research on the famous Leonid elenin, I came to think that something comes over us, something very bad.

It's doing my research I discovered your posts on the brown dwarf. Thank you for your work.

It's a shame that the comments are hurtful and mocking. In fact I think these people are afraid. They are so used to seeing the world organize themselves around their navel, it's very upsetting that a dwarf could jeopardize their entire project.

Anyway there is not much to wait now ...

I'm on the news every day, there are many who dare not speak but still to listen.

Bon courage mon ami...
Another youtube researcher is my guess. :cuckoo:

"Another youtube researcher is my guess"

I guess you're convinced of your life because you have an official paper certifying that you are indeed born on this date in this city.

What is worse?

a youtube researcher who uses everything at its disposal to find the truth or a sheep waiting for the authorities tell him that all is well ...

I do not know Mr. Terral, then how to explain that thousands of miles, people come to detect the same potential threat?

In fact, there was a site where one could follow the magnetosphere (type: Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation). Since March 14 is officially down because ... "The simulation has-been stopped due to power outage."

No luck, it remains the earthquake, and there can not be said to be calm.

"Another youtube researcher is my guess"

I guess you're convinced of your life because you have an official paper certifying that you are indeed born on this date in this city.

What is worse?

a youtube researcher who uses everything at its disposal to find the truth or a sheep waiting for the authorities tell him that all is well ...

I do not know Mr. Terral, then how to explain that thousands of miles, people come to detect the same potential threat?

In fact, there was a site where one could follow the magnetosphere (type: Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation). Since March 14 is officially down because ... "The simulation has-been stopped due to power outage."

Show evidence.....you have none except for some youtube freaks. Sorry that doesn't really work in the real world. I being a sheep, as you say, could make a youtube video and refute the drivel you spew....wouldn't that hold as much credence as your youtube freaks?
Terral has been spewing his conspiracy theories for a long time on this board....nothing has come to pass, he has been wrong along. Yet, :razz: you hang your hat on what he says? Go ahead....you be the "sheep", okay?

Hi Paris:

My entire explanation for what is happening to our solar system, the Sun and planet Earth is that the NASA ELEnin Comet is a Psyop Cover for an Approaching Dwarf Star (ATS topic), which I wish someone here could prove wrong using the evidence. The March 11, 2011 Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment moved Earth axis 4 inches and gave us the 9.0 Japan Quake like the Feb. 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake shifted Earth axis 3 inches last year. Aquifers from Texas to Florida were affected by the Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this object has a MUCH larger mass than any mere comet.

The data says earth change events will increase throughout the Spring and into the Summer, until eventually the dwarf star is exposed sufficiently to the solar winds to become visible to the naked eye. However, by then many expect the solar storms to become increasingly violent until people must spend daylight hours indoors. We shall see ...

Hi Paris:

My entire explanation for what is happening to our solar system, the Sun and planet Earth is that the NASA ELEnin Comet is a Psyop Cover for an Approaching Dwarf Star (ATS topic), which I wish someone here could prove wrong using the evidence. The March 11, 2011 Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment moved Earth axis 4 inches and gave us the 9.0 Japan Quake like the Feb. 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake shifted Earth axis 3 inches last year. Aquifers from Texas to Florida were affected by the Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this object has a MUCH larger mass than any mere comet.

The data says earth change events will increase throughout the Spring and into the Summer, until eventually the dwarf star is exposed sufficiently to the solar winds to become visible to the naked eye. However, by then many expect the solar storms to become increasingly violent until people must spend daylight hours indoors. We shall see ...

You prove it! You have proven nothing, Terral.You take natural phenomena, and try to link it to a non existant brown dwarf that's in our solar system. Sorry, it doesn't work that way, sonny. Like I have said....you have proven nothing.

Hi Paris:

You prove it! You have proven nothing, Terral.You take natural phenomena, and try to link it to a non existant brown dwarf that's in our solar system. Sorry, it doesn't work that way, sonny. Like I have said....you have proven nothing.

He's using a typical truther tactic. Throw out stupid claims, then demand anyone questioning them to prove their side, while ignoring requests to prove his.

When the heat gets too high, he shifts to another goofy claim, and ignores the last one.

I've been expecting him to link the dwarf to the no-fly zone in Libya.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I dunno whether Ter is crazy or crazy like a fox. Probably a little of both. His suppositions should not automatically be discarded just because he's a conspiracy theroist. This one has a bit of bite to it.

Forum List

Back