The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

And Noah is dead. What's your point?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let me spell it out for you idiot. I know you're an idiot because of your name.

He died of old age. Everyone else drowned.
My "name" is to make fun of someone else, asshole. YOU are the newbie here and you can go fuck yourself, sock.

Obama is a cocksucker and you don't even have the courtesy to give a reach around.:lol::lol:

Your "jesus" is a fairy tale. The end of the world has NOTHING to do with your "bible". Shit happens. Get over it, bitch.:up_yours::asshole:

And Noah is dead. What's your point?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let me spell it out for you idiot. I know you're an idiot because of your name.

He died of old age. Everyone else drowned.
My "name" is to make fun of someone else, asshole. YOU are the newbie here and you can go fuck yourself, sock.

Obama is a cocksucker and you don't even have the courtesy to give a reach around.:lol::lol:

Your "jesus" is a fairy tale. The end of the world has NOTHING to do with your "bible". Shit happens. Get over it, bitch.:up_yours::asshole:

minor deity is not a sock.

The reason I came here is because a couple of weeks ago I saw a youtube post by username Terral03 saying on 3/11-3/15 there would be a big quake somewhere. Of course quakes happen everyday, but not 9.1, and not on command.

It might turn out to be nothing, but I got my eye on you.

The reason I came here is because a couple of weeks ago I saw a youtube post by username Terral03 saying on 3/11-3/15 there would be a big quake somewhere. Of course quakes happen everyday, but not 9.1, and not on command.

oh no----please don't give Terral the idea someone is watching him. :eusa_pray:

I'm pretty sure he's being attacked by a few is because he's being watched by many. If nobody was watching he wouldn't be worth attacking.

I'm pretty sure he's being attacked by a few is because he's being watched by many. If nobody was watching he wouldn't be worth attacking.
about every 6 months terral has a new doomsday theory
LOL
and when that time passes he makes up another
you should check out the compilation thread of his conspiracies

Obama is a cocksucker

Sorry I may have misjudged you. I take back what I said.

Welcome to the board minor, as you can see there are many childish people here but try to ignore them, they add 0 value to this discussion.

Of course you are one that is awake and can see the earth changes happening at an increasing rate.

It's going to be a very interesting year ahead.

Hi guys:

From what I can tell early on this Saturday morning, areas of Japan have been reclaimed by the ocean; or so it seems.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXx89iw7CiM"]Entire Cities Sunk Japan[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrgbQszCM5M"]Scientist speaks about Japan - 'CHERNOBYL TYPE DISASTER' - march 12, 2011 - prepare now[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_2CiDPkA0"]Explosion At Nuclear Plant: This Is Getting Very Serious[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhN8qsgNM"]INTERNATIONAL ALERT! NUCLEAR PLANET HAS FULLY EXPLODED! TAKE COVER SOON[/ame]

You people in the upper northwestern USA and Canada might want to take some nuclear fallout precautions. The word is to be careful about moisture exposure in the form of rain and snow. Dutch monitors the weather and jet stream and will issue alerts as the information becomes available.

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

BTW, most of the the seismic servers around the globe are still in the black. This looks like a drum roll leading up to an 'event.' March 15, 2011 is still our first conjunction that many world governments are worried about and Japan sits at the intersection of three tectonic plates.

Terral

Last edited:
Hi guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=267e1c3Z1XQ"]Amazing Earthquake Liquifaction Caught On Video[/ame]

This video shows how the ocean is steadily reclaiming the land. This is earth changes right before our eyes.

Japan News Updates say more than 1000 dead and 600 missing so far.

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute........

I bought 300 pounds of silver on Monday.......

but.....

Who the fuck am I going to sell it to next Friday?!?!?!?!?

Screw this!!!

I'm investing in a case of Old Forester and waiting for the Endeavor to come and pick me up.

Hi Mad:

Just like it has for the last 4.5 billion years.
Mad Scientist

Yeah, yeah. This is all normal. Nothing to see here. We have three days to the Sun/Earth/Brown Dwarf Conjunction/Alignment saying this stuff has just started. The people living in the northwestern USA and Canada need to pay close attention to the developing story in Japan. That place is just one more good quake from becoming a real disaster.

Terral

Hi Mad:

Just like it has for the last 4.5 billion years.
Mad Scientist

Yeah, yeah. This is all normal. Nothing to see here. We have three days to the Sun/Earth/Brown Dwarf Conjunction/Alignment saying this stuff has just started. The people living in the northwestern USA and Canada need to pay close attention to the developing story in Japan. That place is just one more good quake from becoming a real disaster.

Terral
Yeah yeah. it IS all normal. And I'm certain much more devastating earthquakes have happened in the distant past yet we survived. Instead of emphasizing death and destruction you should focus on the survival of our species?

The earth still rotates and it will continue to rotate, just maybe on a slightly different axis.

Gotta' give you props though Terral, you did call out Robert A.M. Stephens as a troll long before everyone else.

Hi Mad with DiveCon Man mentioned:

Yeah yeah. it IS all normal. And I'm certain much more devastating earthquakes have happened in the distant past yet we survived. Instead of emphasizing death and destruction you should focus on the survival of our species?

The point is that these earth change events are coming with greater frequency and intensity, just like the updated Nibiru Timeline says. Now we have the moon coming to perigee and the nearest position to the Earth in almost two decades (story), which also draws molten magma to the surface to lubricate the joints between the tectonic plates, which is causing the seismic servers to turn black:

Live Internet Seismic Server

Now I know the Mad Scientist is a reasonably intelligence man, even if we have our differences of opinion about what the evidence is saying, but how do you explain the world seismic servers showing these extreme readings all over the world at the same time?

The earth still rotates and it will continue to rotate, just maybe on a slightly different axis.

We are still three days 'before' the March 15, 2011 first conjunction/alignment of the ELEnin Comet that many (like me) believe is a brown dwarf that is causing all of these related earth change events. The moon is swinging around in orbit to create great gravitational stresses on our planet 'and' at the same time that this mystery object is also coming into alignment!!!!

Gotta' give you props though Terral, you did call out Robert A.M. Stephens as a troll long before everyone else.

Robert Stephens was more of a Govt shill than a troll like Diver and his band of idiots that frequent this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum. That is why he used the NASA avatar and tried to build 'all is normal' and 'all is very normal' cases that were contradictory to the growing earth change evidence. All I know is the earth change symptoms (link) kicked up a notch starting March 4, 2011 and have been increasing in intensity, just like the timeline says.

The evidence says March is going to be a rough month for the earth and this stuff has only getting started.

Terral

Last edited:
Hi guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTS_vu519tI"]Dutch Shows What Happened In Japan And What Is To Come[/ame]

The reason we are seeing lulls between the storms is because the volcanic magma is lubricating the tectonic joints, which means less friction in the short term in anticipation of something bigger. Dutch called the big one in Japan and he is saying that the quake swarms are building up in the same area like before the big quake!

Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation

This link shows you the magnetosphere that is fluctuating wildly, which is another symptom of Nibiru coming nearer and nearer every day. The quiet in the Northwestern USA is a troubling sign!!!! All of those previous quake swarms were allowing the release of the buildup of pressure, but the quiet means the pressure is building towards an 'event.' The longer this situation builds means the bigger the event, so be on the lookout. Dutch is pretty good and pointing out the next trouble location and his finger is on the NW USA.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZlUhuKMHo"]This City Appears Washed Away And Reclaimed By Ocean[/ame]

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back