The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Open question to the "dwarfers" in this thread.

Did the brown dwarf cause all of these other fatal earthquakes too???

AI-BJ020_JQUAKE_G_20110311055703.jpg

If it did, that little fucker sure likes visiting earth.

And really hates the Japanese because they won't BUY SILVER!!!!!!!

i highly doubt it

rightttttttt :clap2:

Oh well... i dont think it's gonna be too long until the New York City Quake hits... If your aroudn that area you may want to get the hell outta dodge.
NYC quake????

:lol:
please do tell, when is this supposed to happen?

When the invisible brown dwarf exerts its massive gravity well influence over the major convergence of tectonic plates undergirding the NYC metro area. Sure, sure. There is no convergence of major tectonic plates undergirding the NYC metro area --

yet.

But Nibiru is a powerful invisible motherfucker.

rightttttttt :clap2:

Oh well... i dont think it's gonna be too long until the New York City Quake hits... If your aroudn that area you may want to get the hell outta dodge.
NYC quake????

:lol:
please do tell, when is this supposed to happen?

When the invisible brown dwarf exerts its massive gravity well influence over the major convergence of tectonic plates undergirding the NYC metro area. Sure, sure. There is no convergence of major tectonic plates undergirding the NYC metro area --

yet.

But Nibiru is a powerful invisible motherfucker.
plate tectonics are a bitch, i know
;)

LOL you trolls are so funny :lol:

Hanging on to every last bit of denial you have...

Don't worry you'll see the NYC quake soon... I can assure you my troll friends.

LOL you trolls are so funny :lol:

Hanging on to every last bit of denial you have...

Don't worry you'll see the NYC quake soon... I can assure you my troll friends.
yes, we know, those darn plate tectonics are meaningless

Terral, I've been following your posts and youtubes for a short while. I think you're on to something. Thanks for trying to warn us in spite of the haters. You go girl.

Hi Minor:

Terral, I've been following your posts and youtubes for a short while. I think you're on to something. Thanks for trying to warn us in spite of the haters. You go girl.

I am perhaps the most thick-skinned hardcore survivalist you will meet (no girl), but thank you for the kind words. What these idiot trolls fail to realize is that I get ten messages of thanks for every idiot comment they make and lots of requests for Nibiru Safe Zone information from around the world. Owners of other Message Boards join up and make no posts, but ask me to please post information on their Board. ;0)

PS. Using all my truth investigator skills and examining all the evidence very carefully through all the tentacles winding in and out and through everything, there is only one answer that explains everything and there seems to be a very large object (between Sun mass and Jupiter mass) approaching our inner solar system using the ELEnin Comet orbit/flight path.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin;orb=1;cov=1;log=0;cad=1#cad

That gives us the Timeline (link) from the Symptoms (link) for determining Safe Zones (link) to reveal what Google/NASA/World Govt Are Hiding (link). Hyperinflation is coming for gas, food and everything, but the house you live in with be worth nothing, because Rothschild has siphoned off your wealth using his privately-owned central banks like the Federal Reserve and IMF and most all of them. Now that the House of Rothschild and the Families have your wealth, they are crashing the entire system and preparing to lead you into WW3, so he can finance all sides and siphon off your wealth again and again and again like his lot have done from the beginning through his father the serpent (the son of man knows him intimately). This is the #1 Reason presented as proof that the USA should be utterly destroyed (link). My Uncle Jack handed me a copy of None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen (free) in the mid 1970's and I have been awake since a teenager in high school. The oil barons played this Peak Oil game in the mid 1970's and the sheeple fall for their trickery every time like idiots. The USA is going to be split down the middle and be known to the end of the age as the Coastlands. But we have already had these conversations (Warning Posts). Let the haters keep their panties in a wad all they want. Their whining adds spice to the deliberations.

BTW, Japan has three nuclear reactors trying to melt down. Try to imagine if they get hit by more quakes ...

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Minor:

I am perhaps the most thick-skinned hardcore survivalist you will meet (no girl),
Terral

Sorry I assumed you were female. I sent a couple of vids you posted to friends. They're kind of quite now.

I keep thinking lately about the bible story of Noahs ark. During the time it took Noah to build the ark People would gather each day and make fun of him for building a boat so far away from the water. By the time they found out Noah wasn't carzy after all, it was too late and they all died. A lot people died today.

Forum List

Back