The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Deebaby, can't argue what I presented...so he decided to have a meltdown. :lol:

By the way, dude....I'm not your "mate". Sorry, I don't roll that way. :eusa_whistle:

I'm still waiting for evidence, and you and your ilk can't provide it, all you provide is natural phenomenon with nature.
I've asked a couple of questions which you and terral refuse to answer...I guess because you don't have a clue.
Why hasn't the tides changed? If there is as much pull going on from the brown dwarf to cause volcanoes, and mass die offs, why something so simple and so sensitive to be changed as a tide (that is effected by the moon) isn't being affected?
Why when I look through my 8" Celestron telescope I can't see this brown dwarf that isn't far off any longer? I can see Pluto that is much farther away, and much colder than the brown dwarf.

I will be waiting for your answer after you wipe your tears and spittle, little boy. :razz:

Deebaby, can't argue what I presented...so he decided to have a meltdown. :lol:

By the way, dude....I'm not your "mate". Sorry, I don't roll that way. :eusa_whistle:

I'm still waiting for evidence, and you and your ilk can't provide it, all you provide is natural phenomenon with nature.
I've asked a couple of questions which you and terral refuse to answer...I guess because you don't have a clue.
Why hasn't the tides changed? If there is as much pull going on from the brown dwarf to cause volcanoes, and mass die offs, why something so simple and so sensitive to be changed as a tide (that is effected by the moon) isn't being affected?
Why when I look through my 8" Celestron telescope I can't see this brown dwarf that isn't far off any longer? I can see Pluto that is much farther away, and much colder than the brown dwarf.

I will be waiting for your answer after you wipe your tears and spittle, little boy. :razz:

It's that selective black hole effect think that sucks in every photon of light directly in front of Nibiru but no where else.

Hi guys:

Get a load of this:

Yeah man, all of this is normal stuff ...

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Meister:

All the earthquakes and volcanoes and rogue tides and animal deaths and everything else going off and you say that is nature. I am making my case for a brown dwarf entering the solar system under the NASA ELEnin Comet Psyop and I am not here to answer your questions. Make your case for something else for the benefit of these readers. I am sure you can explain how nature is doing all of these things at once from your crystal ball.

This is the Nibiru Timeline Topic anyway and the OP Timeline is wrong. I would start a new topic, but you know what would happen. Oh yeah, we cannot find that 25 Symptoms topic. That was posted at GLP (here) like the Nibiru Safe Zone topic (here). Maybe you want to ask your questions over there. ;0)

Terral

Hi guys:

Get a load of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ideAidtJ6mQ

Yeah man, all of this is normal stuff ...

Terral

It says the video is private bro. I am in the mood for some good entertainment. Maybe HAARP did it. ~BH
actually, it was "removed by user"
:lol:
but thats typical

Ten bucks says this video is about the military training exercise that some SF unit did in an abandoned part of Detroit a few years ago to prepare for Iraq that caused a momentary crisis of insanity by the loons who insisted it was proof that martial law was being instituted.

As that was several years ago, I am not sure what it has to do with Nibiru unless my theory is correct:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/158779-nibiru-evil-elite-delta-force-planet.html

It says the video is private bro. I am in the mood for some good entertainment. Maybe HAARP did it. ~BH
actually, it was "removed by user"
:lol:
but thats typical

Ten bucks says this video is about the military training exercise that some SF unit did in an abandoned part of Detroit a few years ago to prepare for Iraq that caused a momentary crisis of insanity by the loons who insisted it was proof that martial law was being instituted.

As that was several years ago, I am not sure what it has to do with Nibiru unless my theory is correct:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/158779-nibiru-evil-elite-delta-force-planet.html
i saw that thread
total hoot
;)

Dood, that HAARP video in Nevada had me laughing big time. OH no the Pet bed and breakfast don't take your pets there!

I have spent alot of time out near fallon, NV. Good mule deer hunting out there. I killed my first deer not far from there in yernington. Fallon used to be the home of the TOP GUN fighter jet school back in the day but it movered back to miramar I believe. We used to go to the huge air show there every year. It was cool, they would let you climb in and out of the jets and heli's. I'm pretty sure I have a pic on the side of an apache standing holding the mounted minigun. It is a pretty huge base and but I am pretty sure HAARP is not involved...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Air_Station_Fallon

On the front of Google right Now

Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

It's coming.... The US will be next just wait. I have a bad feeling about this.

You are a breath of fresh air in comparison to the trolls, shills and idiots that add nothing to the topic but the stench of their denial and ignorance.

To date, not a single person on here has every said: "You know what? I was wrong and Terral was right!".

The only people that agree with you are the people that are *like minded*.

That means every single person on this board is a "troll, shill, and idiot" as no person buys any of your claims. You have yet to be right about any single prediction.

So why are you wasting your time here?

Terral IS correct , and the best bit ? , the fact that non human`s like yourself will be crawling on your knees crying out " why me ? " and I will walk on past , I would not piss on you if you were on fire.

You are a breath of fresh air in comparison to the trolls, shills and idiots that add nothing to the topic but the stench of their denial and ignorance.

To date, not a single person on here has every said: "You know what? I was wrong and Terral was right!".

That means every single person on this board is a "troll, shill, and idiot" as no person buys any of your claims. You have yet to be right about any single prediction.

Terral IS correct , and the best bit ? , the fact that non human`s like yourself will be crawling on your knees crying out " why me ? " and I will walk on past , I would not piss on you if you were on fire.

Well said!

WARNINGS Being ISSUED again... I repeat warning going out to all of these countrys

The National Weather Service list includes Japan, Russia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Australia, Fiji, Mexico, New Zealand, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru and the United States.

Tsunami warning issued for at least 20 countries after quake - CNN.com

Hi Dee:

The earth change symptoms just keep getting worse.

On the front of Google right Now

Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

It's coming.... The US will be next just wait. I have a bad feeling about this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96uGr11OuRE"]West Coast Alert Tsunami Will Arrive By 7AM PST 3/11/11[/ame]

Again we shall see that the few heeded warnings and the many kicked back on their heels and did nothing to prepare for these earth change events. Those who prepared for Nibiru are in MUCH better shape than those who remained sound asleep and did nothing. The people surrounded by their survival supplies and survival buddies with a plan will do FAR better than those doing nothing. Food shortages are coming for these affected areas 'and' this is still only the very beginning of a year filled with these kinds of events that are going to get MUCH worse. These warnings are saying to be 5 miles from the coasts. The Nibiru Safe Zone Topic (GLP) says to be at least 100 miles from the coasts and in some cases 200 miles.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=runmOXVSvoA"]LIve Internet Seismic Server Is Virtually Pitch Black[/ame]

This is serious stuff right here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY45UJGY4JE"]This Can Easily Be The USA West Coast[/ame]

We still have four more days until the Sun/Earth/Nibiru Alignment/Conjunction! This is still the calm before the coming storm. Get prepped!

Terral

Last edited:

No. Terral is NOT "correct." Terral is an idiot.

Holy fucking shit. I knew as soon as I heard about the tragic quake in Japan this morning -- and the related tsunamis -- that that low-life would be here proclaiming that the events in his dire predictions are coming to pass. What a shit head.

Earthquakes happen. Japan happens to be the land mass above the convergence of THREE tectonic plates. Earthquakes are fairly common in Japan.

Yesterday, I think it was, the lowlife was proclaiming that the Northeast USA was on the list for upcoming "events" related to that invisible brown dwarf he keeps babbling about. So what happens? He declares a coincidental quake in Japan as something constituting some kind of vindication of his shit-bird early warning system.

People are dead and dying and a lot more human tragedy and misery is about to ensue based on this natural set of disasters, yet Turdball is acting like it's something to be crowing about.

He remains a true fucking low life.

Last edited:

Holy fucking shit. I knew as soon as I heard about the tragic quake in Japan this morning -- and the related tsunamis -- that that low-life would be here proclaiming that the events in his dire predictions are coming to pass. What a shit head.

Earthquakes happen. Japan happens to be the land mass above the convergence of THREE tectonic plates. Earthquakes are fairly common in Japan.

Yesterday, I think it was, the lowlife was proclaiming that the Northeast USA was on the list for upcoming "events" related to that invisible brown dwarf he keeps babbling about. So what happens? He declares a coincidental quake in Japan as something constituting some kind of vindication of his shit-bird early warning system.

People are dead and dying and a lot more human tragedy and misery is about to ensue based on this natural set of disasters, yet Turdball is acting like it's something to be crowing about.

Liability

You have be be kidding right, It's not JUST another quake for Japan!!

It happens to be the LARGEST quake to hit the country... what and you think that's normal too i suppose? LOL

FROM ABC NEWS - The 8.9-magnitude earthquake which ravaged Japan and sparked a tsunami on Friday is the largest quake to ever hit the country, an Australian expert says.

LINK - http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/03/11/3161979.htm

OHHH BUT wait happens all the time... mehhh

You crack me up - oh oh it's just a coincidence? Damn bro - He's been saying this shit was going to happen man wake the hell up!

It's NOT just a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!! It's happening for a reason bro.

It's pretty friggen obvious!

If it's JUST a coincidence then I MYSELF will predict a major quake to hit New York City & DC very soon... If this comes to pass then it's NOT just a coincidence..

Ok - so you heard right, I am predicting RIGHT now before it happens a major quake to hit new york and dc very soon...

Now tell me, If this happens soon, will you put that off as a mere coincidence or will face the fact that something is NOT right here?

Last edited:
Hi Lia:

Earthquakes happen. Japan happens to be the land mass above the convergence of THREE tectonic plates. Earthquakes are fairly common in Japan ....

Denial, denial and more denial!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EzNRm-_ejA]JAPAN QUAKE - YELLOWSTONE ALERT![/ame]

Just yesterday Dutch was warning that earthquake swarms were appearing off the coast of Japan and today we see a major event. Today Dutch is warning about earthquake swarms in Yellowstone ...

One problem with the 'Terral is an idiot' thesis is that I made none of the predictions in the Opening Post or anywhere else. This is information coming in from other sources that I am merely citing as evidence that a brown dwarf is entering our inner solar system and causing these earth change events. Let us review for a moment from the updated timeline:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/158007-pole-shift-count-down-2.html#post3395327
GLP.com Nibiru Event Timeline

[link to i29.photobucket.com]

March 4 Nibiru breaks through ecliptic plane for earth change symptoms to increase. 2.261 AU from Earth.

March 15 Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trench for volcano/earthquake/tidal events to escalate (first shaking of Hopi prophecy). First Conjunction. 2.1 AU from Earth ....

The earth change symptoms have been increasing in frequency and intensity since March 4, 2011, just like the timeline says. In four days we reach the first conjunction and we are still in the calm before the coming storm. Of course I hope nothing more happens, but the Internet Seismic Readings are OFF THE CHART:

Live Internet Seismic Server

We are not talking about a few of the world Seismic Servers going black, but they ALL appear to be going off the charts. No HAARP stations can make these readings go off the charts. Someone has to come up with a reason WHY these things are happening besides a HUGE object entering our inner solar system, because I am all ears. Pull out your evidence and show us how all of this is normal and stop throwing your pathetic stones at Terral.

You say that these predictions were not made in the Opening Post. This is ONLY THE TIMELINE TOPIC you moron! The other topics WERE DELETED. That is why they had to be posted at GLP where at least they do not delete entire topics to serve their idiot agenda. You guys are getting only part of the story, because topics are being started elsewhere ...

Nibiru Timeline: Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

What Google/NASA are hiding: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

25 Symptoms of Nibiru: Twenty Five Symptoms Of Nibiru

Nibiru Safe Zones: Nibiru Safe Zones And Survival Strategies

GL,

Terral

This is a common trait, the doomsayers, that has spanned for generations Liability, it's sad really. I think Dr. Dawson has the best explaination for this mental issue;
To many people, the “evidence” can sound suspect – a seed vault portends the apocalypse? – but belief in Earth’s demise is “more pervasive in our society than we realize,” said Lorne L. Dawson, an expert on doomsday cults and sociology professor at Ontario’s University of Waterloo.

“A lot of it revolves around deep frustration about the way things are,” said Dawson. “If you are a person who hasn’t quite succeeded or won, it provides hope, inspiration, satisfaction. If you think your life doesn’t mean anything, there is consolation in believing there is meaning to the overall pattern of things.”

If the world ends “while you are alive, then you are part of this great, grander meaning.”

What in the world will happen on Dec. 21, 2012? | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

It's understandable, to a point. I mean there are times where life's S.S.D.D. routine brings me down and it would be great for something to happen to shake things up a bit but usually I'll put in a movie or read a book and the moment will pass...

Forum List

Back