The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi Asterism:

Notice how his "gravity well" and "cloak" concepts were only brought up after his earlier point that amateurs wouldn't be able to see it were shot down. The goalposts sure are getting heavy.

Here is another guy with no clue about how Conspiracy THEORIES are presented for these readers at the USMB Conspiracy THEORIES Forum. One day I was made aware of the fact that Google was hiding something on Google Sky:

Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tUFBOtMJM]Nibiru (Planet X) 100% Proof[/ame]

I found the coordinates and looked to see for myself:

Google Sky Picture

Google Sky just happens to be hiding the very same location of the ELEnin Comet, which is looking more and more like a NASA Psyop cover story hiding our brown dwarf!

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

All I need to present a Conspiracy THEORY in this Forum is enough evidence to support my thesis and claims, so that everyone here has the same opportunity to offer advocating or opposing views using whatever you consider to be credible evidence. That does NOT mean that I have all the answers to START THIS INVESTIGATION. I never heard of Nibiru or a brown dwarf or any of this stuff before about the middle of February sitting in my travel trailer down in Florida.

So, I take the NASA orbit data for their ELEnin Comet, which others have determined is a code name.

>>> LEONID ELENIN is NOT a REAL PERSON, IT'S A CODED MESSAGE <<<

I tried to find one reporter interview with this Leonid ELEnin Russian and have turned up nothing so far. I wrote the institute where he supposedly works and nobody has replied yet. My original timeline posted at USMB (link) contained errors, because I used incomplete and disinformation data. That often happens in the early stages of an investigation, when you do not have a clear picture of what is going on. If you notice, the murder investigators on TV run around in circles early on in the show, but eventually find the right evidence leading them to the bad guy who gets justice in the end. My timeline was updated on Feb. 20, 2011:

Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

I wanted to post that updated timeline here, but somebody in authority around here was consolidating threads and the OP's were being deleted like this one:

25 Symptoms Of Nibiru

I have maybe 25 topics started on this Board on 9/11 and maybe 15 on the Pentagon Topic alone and nobody bothered to delete one topic. The idea that we need just one Nibiru Topic in this Forum seems ridiculous to me and especially when the data in the investigation keeps changing and new bodies of information are placed in the 'disinformation' category that changes EVERYTHING. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, FEMA continues buying more food and supplies in the billions of dollars in anticipation of something BIG.

Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

Then the earth change symptoms keep getting worse.

The Rabbit Hole by Lucus - Nibiru Binary Star 2012 Latest News Evidence and Proof

Just start reading anywhere. My purpose in presenting this Conspiracy THEORY is to present the accumulating evidence, so these USMB members have the chance to show us how all of these things are NORMAL and there is no SHTF scenario coming in our near future. It is not that I am moving any goalposts, but the data keeps coming in for this investigation that forces a reexamination of the original thesis and claims and ultimately the conclusions. That is how an investigation works! However, for the haters, trolls, shills and morons to show up here every day to throw stones adds nothing to the debate one way or the other. If you have opposing views of the evidence, then quote something and show us how these things are NORMAL. Google has a big area of Google Sky blocked out. How is that normal? The earthquakes and volcanoes are increasing. Indonesia is sinking. Millions of animals are dying at the same time.

Africa : 5 MILLION FISH DEAD IN KENYA ( CROCODILES AND HIPOS ) FEBRUARY 18 2011 Video

Even if all of this turns out to be nothing more than coincidence, then the place to run this investigation is in the USMB Conspiracy THEORIES Forum and not the Current Events Forum or anywhere else. You should expect to see these kinds of posts in this forum, which means the haters, trolls and shills just need to get a fricking life and stop all the whining and crying. Why do you care if my thesis turns out to be wrong? Why are you against people hoping for the best 'and' preparing for the worst-case scenario?

France24 - Catastrophe after catastrophe around the globe

Riddle me this: We are looking a global catastrophe after catastrophe happening all around the world. Who do you think is weathering the storms better? Would that be those preparing for Nibiru or those throwing your pathetic stones? Do not blame me when the crap hits the fan and you are sitting behind that keyboard very much unprepared ...

Terral

I won't blame you at all. Just don't present yourself as any sort of competent "investigator" when you have not even bothered to investigate the simplest of claims. Get a telescope, read up on the physics involved, then verify for yourself that there is no brown dwarf in our Solar System.

Hi Meister:

If there was a brown dwarf this close to Earth...our tides would be all screwed up. Where there is a an 8 ft tide, it would be a 29 ft. tide for no reason. This would be happening all over the world, but there is no mention of any tidal changes. Imagine that?

The brown dwarf has been approaching from south of the ecliptic plane, which means more water drawn to the southern hemisphere:

Solar Cycle 24 Is Heating Up!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyvDeSaThMs"]New Zealand Quake Largest Liquefaction In World History!!![/ame]

Nibiru is now affecting Earth from the northern hemisphere and the volcano lava magma levels are rising each time our planet rotates. The volcanoes of the world are waking up, but many of you think these things are normal ...

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Meister:

If there was a brown dwarf this close to Earth...our tides would be all screwed up. Where there is a an 8 ft tide, it would be a 29 ft. tide for no reason. This would be happening all over the world, but there is no mention of any tidal changes. Imagine that?

The brown dwarf has been approaching from south of the ecliptic plane, which means more water drawn to the southern hemisphere:

Terral

From where? If this was true, some areas on this planet there would have to be massive low tides which would expose large amounts of land mass....right? Oh, I forgot.....the media is part of the conspiracy, also. They just aren't reporting it, right?
See Terral..........if you just do some critical thinking, you can expose the youtube freaks for what they are.....freaks.

Hi Meister:

Terral

From where? If this was true, some areas on this planet there would have to be massive low tides which would expose large amounts of land mass....right? Oh, I forgot.....the media is part of the conspiracy, also. They just aren't reporting it, right?
See Terral..........if you just do some critical thinking, you can expose the youtube freaks for what they are.....freaks.
LOL Indonesia is on the equator

Hi Meister:

Riiiight, whatever you say. :cuckoo:

Earthquake readings are being systematically censored by the powers that be:

Would you say that is normal or abnormal? Why would anyone want to remove earthquake data from the public eye?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv61mBmUePk]March 8, 2011 - Volcano and Earthquake UPDATE - UPTICK in Activity[/ame]

Nibiru has broken through the ecliptic plane to begin influencing the northern hemisphere of our planet with greater intensity. The earth changes are getting more intense leading up to the coming March 15, 2011 first conjunction.

Terral

Hi Meister:

Riiiight, whatever you say. :cuckoo:

Earthquake readings are being systematically censored by the powers that be:

Would you say that is normal or abnormal? Why would anyone want to remove earthquake data from the public eye?

Nibiru has broken through the ecliptic plane to begin influencing the northern hemisphere of our planet with greater intensity. The earth changes are getting more intense leading up to the coming March 15, 2011 first conjunction.

Terral

Like I said....just keep listening to your youtube freaks, Terral....don't do any critical thinking on your own. Where is all this water coming from that is hitting Indo.? I don't see any "abnormal" low tides....do you?

Hi Meis:

Terrel just spouts whatever it takes to connive a conspiracy theory.

Maybe you and the Conman would be happy if nobody presented Conspiracy Theories in this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum.

All of this flooding in Australia must be completely normal.

Who is better off? The people who prepared for Nibiru or those who put their heads into the sand and did nothing?

Terral

Hi Meis:

Maybe you and the Conman would be happy if nobody presented Conspiracy Theories in this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum.

Terral

You still don't get it, do you? If Indonesia is losing land mass, where on Earth is gaining the land mass? You are displacing water from one area and flooding in another area. But, we aren't seeing that are we? :cuckoo:

Hi Meis:

Terral

You still don't get it, do you? If Indonesia is losing land mass, where on Earth is gaining the land mass? You are displacing water from one area and flooding in another area. But, we aren't seeing that are we? :cuckoo:
thats just it
he doesnt actually understand science

Hi Meis:

Here is another 'everything is normal' story that is a little bit nearer to your home in the NW USA:

Millions of dead anchovies float to surface in Redondo Beach – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

This is all very normal ...

Terral

hi terrel,
So connect the dots for me, Okay. How did the brown dwarf kill those anchovies?

Hi Meis:

Here is another 'everything is normal' story that is a little bit nearer to your home in the NW USA:

Millions of dead anchovies float to surface in Redondo Beach – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Terral

hi terrel,
wait, redondo beach is in NW USA?

Redondo Beach, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi Meis:

Terral

hi terrel,

Yeah, So. Ca. I used to catch a boat out of there to do some fishing when I lived in the area. There is a lot of polution in those harbors around LA. I could see where that could kill the phytoplankton which produce oxygen in the water, and the water would become depleted of oxygen. Then a huge school of anchovies hit the harbor and are killed.

Back in the early 70's Long Beach Harbor was a dead zone from the pollution. There wasn't a barnacle on a piling in the entire harbor. No life what so ever.....no fish....just bacteria that didn't need oxygen to survive.

hi terrel,

Yeah, So. Ca. I used to catch a boat out of there to do some fishing when I lived in the area. There is a lot of polution in those harbors around LA. I could see where that could kill the phytoplankton which produce oxygen in the water, and the water would become depleted of oxygen. Then a huge school of anchovies hit the harbor and are killed.

Back in the early 70's Long Beach Harbor was a dead zone from the pollution. There wasn't a barnacle on a piling in the entire harbor. No life what so ever.....no fish....just bacteria that didn't need oxygen to survive.
i was at redondo beach last Oct, and its been cleaned up
was a beautiful place

i was at redondo beach last Oct, and its been cleaned up
was a beautiful place
After 41 years in the area...I no longer could see the beauty....it was time to leave.
Now....I'm in paradise.

Hi Meister:

hi terrel,

This is just one (#1 in fact) of the 25 Symptoms of Nibiru.

My GLP Topic << Click Here.

These readers might have missed that, because I still cannot find that topic anywhere at USMB.

Steve Quayle News Alert!
Martial Law Alert

March 8, 2011
Hawk

MARTIAL LAW COMMUNICATIONS NET INCLUDING NUMEROUS FOREIGN ASSETS WAS FULLY ESTABLISHED BETWEEN APPROX. 2:00 TO 3:00 AM EASTERN TIME SATURDAY MORNING MARCH 5TH, INSIDE CONUS.

BEGINNING AS EARLY AS TUESDAY MARCH 1RST .........A NUMBER OF FOREIGN ACCENTED ENGLISH SPEAKERS WERE BEING HEARD IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF OPERATION AROUND THE COUNTRY. THEY WERE INVOLVED, BY TYPE OF SPECIFIC TRAFFIC HEARD , SETTING UP COMMUNICATION OPERATIONS WITH VARIOUS AIRBORNE AND SPACE BORNE MILITARY COMMANDS INSIDE CONUS.

BY FRIDAY MARCH 4TH IN THE AFTERNOON.....THIS ACTIVITY BECAME MORE PRONOUNCED AND A LARGE NUMBER UNITS ON AN APPARENTLY NATION WIDE COMM NET .....SEPARATE FROM AND WITH COMMAND LEVEL SUPERSEDING ANDREWS, BEGAN SENDING AND RECEIVING HF COMMS. BY THE THE EARLY AM HOURS SATURDAY AND AFTER A REPEATED MESSAGE CONTAINING ........... A "TRIPLE EAGLE" IN THE RADIO DESIGNATOR.......PB2EEE......NEARLY ALL OF THE NET SWITCHED TO ENCRYPTED DIGITAL TRUNKING NET WORKS . ONLY THOSE UNITS IN MORE REMOTE AREAS OF OPERATIONS , TOO FAR FROM FUSION HIVES , WERE STILL USING HF RADIO COMMUNICATIONS.

A DEEP BACKGROUND SOURCE, HAD SUGGESTED ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON, THAT IF TRIPLE EAGLE WAS HEARD A NEW COMMAND STRUCTURE FOR THE UNITED STATES WAS PROBABLY BEING SET UP. IN FACT THEN LATER THAT NIGHT THE PAPA BRAVO 2.....EEE WAS HEARD REPEATED MULTIPLE TIMES AND NOT LONG AFTER THE NET WENT TO THAT DIGITAL TRUNKING SYSTEM.

AFTER THAT, INFORMATION FROM NUMEROUS LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS IN VARIOUS PARTS OF THE COUNTRY WERE DETAILING HOW THEY WERE HEARING , ODD UNITS COMMUNICATING ON THEIR TRUNKING SYSTEM NETS.......UNITS THAT WERE NOT FAMILIAR WITH U.S. MILITARY OR FEDERAL AGENCY COMMUNCIATIONS PROCEDURES, UNITS WHOSE OPERATORS WERE SPEAKING WITH HEAVY AND UNUSUAL FOREIGN ACCENTS , AND UNITS THEY HAD NEVER HEARD BEFORE AT ALL . [More]

There is nothing to worry about. All of this is perfectly normal stuff. ;0)

Terral

Forum List

Back