The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Hi Meister:

Nothing has been deleted, maybe another conspiracy topic for yourself?

tag.png
Moved: Twenty Five Symptoms Of Nibiru

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...net-x-nibiru-elenin-brown-dwarf-timeline.html

Now open the link and see where it goes. Okay hotshot: So go and find my OP detailing the 25 symptoms of Nibiru. Here is a little evidence for you:

Twenty Five Symptoms Of Nibiru

That is the GLP version that is posted somewhere on the fine USMB Board. This is the third topic actually, but who is counting when only garbage is being deleted anyway.

GL,

Terral

Hi Meister:

tag.png

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...net-x-nibiru-elenin-brown-dwarf-timeline.html

Now open the link and see where it goes. Okay hotshot: So go and find my OP detailing the 25 symptoms of Nibiru. Here is a little evidence for you:

That is the GLP version that is posted somewhere on the fine USMB Board. This is the third topic actually, but who is counting when only garbage is being deleted anyway.

GL,

Terral
idiot, they go to this thread
it was MERGED because they are the SAME topic

I haven't been paying attention to this thread.

When should I be able to see this brown dwarf star with the naked eye? I keep looking at night after the sun goes down, but nuttin'.

Hi Meister:

tag.png

GL,

Terral

Do you know the difference between deleted, and merged.........hotshot?

Hi Meister:

The link says 'moved,' but the link takes you to the Timeline OP. Where is the 25 Symptoms of Nibiru OP that was merged? It was deleted ...

Terral

Hi Meister:

The link says 'moved,' but the link takes you to the Timeline OP. Where is the 25 Symptoms of Nibiru OP that was merged? It was deleted ...

Terral

It wasn't deleted, terrel....it was merged. If the thread was deleted, it would take you to a V-Bulletin Page, not to this thread

Hi Meister:

Terral

Click on that link I posted. It goes right to the 25 symptoms OP, which was merged into this thread.

I haven't been paying attention to this thread.

When should I be able to see this brown dwarf star with the naked eye? I keep looking at night after the sun goes down, but nuttin'.

Very soon we're told.

Mind you, I've tracked comets years before they ever became visible to the naked eye but apparently this brown dwarf is special. It's really really close but so very very dark. I can see asteroids further away. But this thing is special in some way that they can't describe.

Last edited:
Another fissure opens in Pakistan - first hand footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ast:

Very soon we're told.

Mind you, I've tracked comets years before they ever became visible to the naked eye but apparently this brown dwarf is special. It's really really close but so very very dark. I can see asteroids further away. But this thing is special in some way that they can't describe.

This class of failed star does not emit light like our Sun, because the mass is simply too low. However, the brown dwarf does emit protons and sub-atomic particles that keep the giant super cold and so cold as to absorb light. If you look at the lower left of Orion's belt, the brown dwarf is sitting inside a massive gravity well that bends light around the dwarf; so you see the stars behind it. The dwarf will become visible when exposed sufficiently to the solar winds with enough energy to overcome the natural cloak surrounding Nibiru.

We will know in the middle of March if the ELEnin Comet is NASA Psyop cover for a brown dwarf OR NOT, because that is the time of the first conjunction taken from the NASA orbit data. I hope nothing happens! I would rather eat crow than go through the earth change event associated with the approach of a massive brown dwarf in our inner solar system. The problem is that the earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) are getting worse each time the Earth rotates and Nibiru gravity gets a better hold on the rising magma coming to the surface.

Terral

Hi Ast:

Very soon we're told.

This class of failed star does not emit light like our Sun, because the mass is simply too low. However, the brown dwarf does emit protons and sub-atomic particles that keep the giant super cold and so cold as to absorb light. If you look at the lower left of Orion's belt, the brown dwarf is sitting inside a massive gravity well that bends light around the dwarf; so you see the stars behind it. The dwarf will become visible when exposed sufficiently to the solar winds with enough energy to overcome the natural cloak surrounding Nibiru.

We will know in the middle of March if the ELEnin Comet is NASA Psyop cover for a brown dwarf OR NOT, because that is the time of the first conjunction taken from the NASA orbit data. I hope nothing happens! I would rather eat crow than go through the earth change event associated with the approach of a massive brown dwarf in our inner solar system. The problem is that the earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) are getting worse each time the Earth rotates and Nibiru gravity gets a better hold on the rising magma coming to the surface.

Terral

Asteroids don't emit light either, they reflect the Sun's light. The "cloak" you talk about simply does not exist with brown dwarves.

As I said here we can see a brown dwarf 12.7 million light years away. That dark object is about the same distance away from its star as Jupiter is from ours and it reflects enough light to see.

Forum List

Back