The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

I have an idea that Halfback won't be on after he has been debunked. He's a short timer on this forum and will go to the next board and spew the next chic conspiracy theory.
Oh yeah....buy silver

I'm sure the Swedish troll gets all its marching orders from one of the many links post in all the other conspiracy forums out there, then comes here to regurgitate his "findings". I figured out it's what Terral does. Does this article look familiar?

What about comet Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X/Tyche?

:eusa_eh:

Damn it, It's quantum teleportation bro! Quit misleading folks. :razz: ~BH

Shhh.

How the fuck are we gonna git the suckahs to buy silver if we tell them the troof?

This sums you all up pretty well!

I think this would hit home with yourself...has a nice look, huh?

$saupload_tinfoil_hat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done , they will not listen and who would believe anyone from NASA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Never A Straight Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then some. Waiting for some clear skies and I will get my scope on this and get some photos , should be able to pick it out using a polarising lense and a long exposure. I will post anything I find.

Peace.

Your going to be sorely disappointed. I and another amature astronomer on this board had some clear skies. Neither one of us saw anything that vaguely looked like a brown dwarf. But, I'm praying that you do get some clear dark skies, and just maybe these dwarfers will believe you.

I've seen a brown dwarf.

True story.

:thup:

00043_THE_UPS_GUY.jpg

p.s. Buy Silver !!!

So. We are 15 days out, any sign of Planet X?

No astronomers can find it, but this doesn't mean it's not there. I read a website once that said it's hiding behind the moon. This is because cheese has a strong gravitational pull. Although it's possible the moon's core is made of concrete. Buy silver.

You are obviously a very scared little person, go to moma and cry a bit and change your diapers and let us adults plan your survival.
Survival of the fitest (mentally as well) are still the rule here!

Dear Casual Reader to these Nibiru threads; Please note the annoying whiners who feel the dire need to post constantly their irrational fear of being wrong in their beliefs,...screaming ad nauseum that this extra solar planet stuff is not real and has no meaning.

Notice that they can not pull themselves away from their sweaty mice to do anything but pontificate that this reality is nothing but illusion.

Dear Casual Reader to these Nibiru threads; Please note the annoying whiners who feel the dire need to post constantly their irrational fear of being wrong in their beliefs,...screaming ad nauseum that this extra solar planet stuff is not real and has no meaning.

Notice that they can not pull themselves away from their sweaty mice to do anything but pontificate that this reality is nothing but illusion.

How is that basement at Mom's treating you?

H4LFW1T is clearly right. All of us are desperately afraid of the invisible brown dwarf star traveling here at faster than light speeds.

We like our magnetic poles where they are, just fine, thank you very much.

We are terrified of the abysmal consequences of the coming pole shift.

We quake and shake and wonder about the only thing we can cling to in our despair:

is it too late to buy more silver?

I just completed an Astrology report, it said "FUCK" silver, buy cattle. You ever tried to eat a steak made out of silver, even if it was the .999 lean silver.

I heard it kinda leaves a metallic coin taste in your mouth.

If and when the end times come, I would rather have something to EAT!!! Like I'm gonna care about commodity's other than Food.

I'll find a Fig leaf to cover my loins.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back