The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Come on guys...

107 whales beach themselves in New Zealand then an earthquake right after?

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?

Please show us the link between beached whales and a brown dwarf. I mean, WTF!!
How do YOU explain this?
now the beached whales and the earthquake could be related in ways we dont know
we do know that some animals have heightened senses
and whales are among those that do

Whales beach themselves from time to time. Mass beachings, too. Not just one whale who ate loco weed.

Earthquakes happen. How do we explain it? Well, see, it's like this. There are these tectonic plates that kind of "float" over the Earth's mantle. They move slower than glaciers, but they have lots and lots of that stuff we like to call "mass." When they go bump in the night, their power is so huge that they cause mountains to rise up. Mountain chains, even. True story. Now sometimes, along the fault zones where plates meet, the force is so powerful and stored so hard and so long, that occasionally the area along those fault lines break. SNAP! Of course, when something as massive as a tectonic plate makes the Earth's crust go "pop," the energy released is pretty damn powerful. And behold. Ye have Earthquakes.

They happen literally all the time. Once in a while, the stored energy is more violently released than others. And when that happens, it's like mother nature has declared war or something.

The world is full of mysteries. One thing we know is not a mystery is this planet X / Nibiru bullshit. It's not a mystery because it simply isn't true.

Ok bro - well yeah I hope your right and shit does not get any worse.

Coz i really am starting to get worried man
just listen to terral and halfwit and buy silver and gold
that will make everything ok
Actually, had you bought silver in mid August like I did, you'd be enjoying a 60% net gain. Kooks aren't always wrong. Sometimes they're right for the wrong reason.

Ok bro - well yeah I hope your right and shit does not get any worse.

Coz i really am starting to get worried man
Actually, had you bought silver in mid August like I did, you'd be enjoying a 60% net gain. Kooks aren't always wrong. Sometimes they're right for the wrong reason.
but the line of

"the world is coming to a cataclysmic end, buy silver" makes zero sense as if the world ends, what good would the silver be?

but the line of

"the world is coming to a cataclysmic end, buy silver" makes zero sense as if the world ends, what good would the silver be?
True. I sure don't think the world is about to end. I just paid cash for a new house. Other than the house, about half of my assets are in precious metals and half in a 4.5% annuity. If I see silver settle to 30/oz and gold make $1500, you can bet I'll be moving half my gold into silver.

Actually, the sound tremming at very very low frequencies associated with sub oceanic seismic activity is a fairly common event. Along with the effect on the large mammalian population who are very susceptible to very low harmonics due to their inner navigation systems. Interesting event and collary of deaths thus associated.

Robert

Someone is apparantly afraid of my vital info.

I'm getting reports of Internet problems all over Europe.

My team of highly educated monkeys are reporting that the malfunction is at a vital gateway between Frankfurt and London. If you search tomorrow you will probably see it in the news of Europe on the web.

Anyhow, it's not affecting me yet.
Allthough I had severe problems reaching the USGS server this afternoon for about six hours.

smiley_bong.gif
~BH

Come on guys...

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?

Please show us the link between beached whales and a brown dwarf. I mean, WTF!!

Now you have a very jaundiced language.
You should say; "overweight person", "coloured" and "vertically challenged".

And stop swearing if you don't want to go to hell with Satan and his demons.

Pray that God will save you - and buy silver!

My team of highly educated monkeys are reporting that the malfunction is at a vital gateway between Frankfurt and London. If you search tomorrow you will probably see it in the news of Europe on the web.

Allthough I had severe problems reaching the USGS server this afternoon for about six hours.
gee, you dont suppose that could be because of added traffic due to the recent(as in active) earthquake in NZ?
naaah, that couldnt possibly be it, could it

Occam's Razor

gee, you dont suppose that could be because of added traffic due to the recent(as in active) earthquake in NZ?

Occam's Razor

I think he's gone into self-parody mode now.

Occam's Razor

I think he's gone into self-parody mode now.
everything is a conspiracy to these nutters

Come on guys...

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?

I cannot "explain" it but I can posit a hypothesis as to why it happened.

Whales negotiate the shorelin by echo location.

When that earthquke hits it has got to be sending very low "noise" throughout the land and ocean.

So it seems reasonable the pod got confused about where they were in relation to the shore.

Could of been right?

What do you think about the mass bird kills? Would love your view on that..

Mass bird kills happen occasionally all over the world, they just don't always get the "news worthy" from the media.
But, if you want to connect the dots between these recent bird kills and the brown dwarf...please by all means, go for it. I'll be waiting.....

Forum List

Back