The Police Endorse a Convicted Felon

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The Fraternal Order of Police has endorsed Donald Trump. So think about this, the police in America have endorsed a convicted felon for President. And then people wonder why we are saying that law enforcement needs to be restructured. Our law enforcement system is corrupt.

The Fraternal Order of Police has endorsed Donald Trump. So think about this, the police in America have endorsed a convicted felon for President. And then people wonder why we are saying that law enforcement needs to be restructured. Our law enforcement system is corrupt.

I thought you folks always said the justice system was corrupt? Lots of innocent men get convicted of crimes they never commit.

So which is it? Have you guys been lying all along? No conviction can ever be questioned?

Don't say "our" law enforcement system. Our law enforcement system was designed to protect society from people like you.

Various legal experts have come forward and stated that Trump should have never been found guilty of a crime. That this was political warfare.
Personally, I'll take Trump, regardless of any conviction over the left's march towards Marxism and its authoritarian, oppressive and persecutory shenanigans anytime.

Poor thing, does the race baiter need a tissue? I guess you think they should support the commie bitch that says she wants to cut their funding.

I thought you folks always said the justice system was corrupt? Lots of innocent men get convicted of crimes they never commit.

So which is it? Have you guys been lying all along? No conviction can ever be questioned?
Trump was convicted based on soid evidence. The police are supporting a criminal.

Various legal experts have come forward and stated that Trump should have never been found guilty of a crime. That this was political warfare.
Personally, I'll take Trump, regardless of any conviction over the left's march towards Marxism and its authoritarian, oppressive and persecutory shenanigans anytime.
Various experts my ass. Trump is the authoritarian you idiot. Hes the one that tried staging a coup to stay in power.

Sadly, Marxists have infiltrated our educational system, our media and our political arena and the youth are being brainwashed into believing that the absolute horror that is Marxism, is a good thing.
Marxists like to tell young people that if they go with Marxism, they will end the "class system," which it does. It makes everyone one class, low income. It also forbids any dissent, to the point of murdering its own people that object to Marxism.
Sorry, I got off on a tangent there. Anyway, I won't watch the debate initially but will watch a day or two later.

Poor thing, does the race baiter need a tissue? I guess you think they should support the commie bitch that says she wants to cut their funding.

Do you need a tissue race baiter?

Sadly, Marxists have infiltrated our educational system, our media and our political arena and the youth are being brainwashed into believing that the absolute horror that is Marxism, is a good thing.
Marxists like to tell young people that if they go with Marxism, they will end the "class system," which it does. It makes everyone one class, low income. It also forbids any dissent, to the point of murdering its own people that object to Marxism.
Sorry, I got off on a tangent there. Anyway, I won't watch the debate initially but will watch a day or two later.
BS.

Forum List

Back