The Police Should Not be Defunded

The shooting was over by the time they got there.

They were still absolutely wrong to wait another 45 minutes to make entry.

Some of those kids who died might well have been saved if they'd gotten medical treatment sooner.
You heard the Republican governor say how pissed he is because he was misled by the police what actually went down? You were misled too. It wasn’t a liberal media who misled you.

Is this a satirical post? Or just someone being an idiot?

Go ask the families of the kids killed in Ulvade who were screaming and begging the police to stop the attacker if they think that police should be inhibited.

The Left and wokeness need to be utterly exterminated as a policy if the US is going to be able to continue to exist as a country moving forward.
Suddenly the left are responsible for Texas cops performance? Doesn’t the Republican governor have their backs?

And what do you do when Suicide Johnny decides to shoot the counselor or maybe grab his wife and put a bullet through her head and then through his own or maybe he just cuts her head off and kills the crisis interventionist?
Did biden get elected to a 2nd term o something?

The shooting was over by the time they got there.

They were still absolutely wrong to wait another 45 minutes to make entry.

Some of those kids who died might well have been saved if they'd gotten medical treatment sooner.
I wonder if they were slow to react because of the anti cop climate we have seen over the years? I wonder if they thought to themselves "what if the shooter is black? will I be hung out to dry because I had to kill him?"

definitely something to think about.

I wonder if they were slow to react because of the anti cop climate we have seen over the years? I wonder if they thought to themselves "what if the shooter is black? will I be hung out to dry because I had to kill him?"

Like I said you can try this excuse in a blue state or democratic run city maybe but this happened in Texas. As diverse as it is, they all vote Republican down yonder. Y’all can’t blame us fo this. That shit happens in yankee land not Texas.

The town of Uvalde, where a gunman killed 19 children and two adults on Tuesday, is represented by a range of politicians. It is rural, largely Hispanic and encompassed by political districts that lean conservative

Forum List

Back