The political language of reverse-o-land

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The Patriot Act was highly un-patriotic.

The Department of Homeland Security means security from the citizens in the home land.

We demand immigration reform!
Suddenly we see a bunch of illegal immigrants holding up "immigration reform" signs, and the definition of "reform" has been changed to allow everyone to come here and do what every they want.

Republicans have been constantly told they need politicians who can "reach across the isle".
Obama says he's not negotiating crap, and they all say the Republicans are obstructing the government by not giving Obama the power to do what ever he wants.

The odd part is Obama keeps saying the Republicans are holding up the health care bill because they are upset with the results of the election.
That statement takes on interesting meaning considering Romney passed the state prototype of the health care bill in Massachusetts.
What they are implying is, the Republicans should accept the results of a loaded election.

The media and the government keep saying we need to raise the dept limit to pay our bills.
I'm calling my credit card company tomorrow to tell them to raise my limit because i have to pay MY bills.

Obama's government says they have to barricade the parks because there is no funding.
So they have to PAY someone to barricade the parks,...because of no money.
How does that make sense?
How did the government ever come to the conclusion, no one can use a park unless there is a ranger there charging 25 bucks?

Basically, rangers are present at parks to be able to aid a parkgoer in distress or if a problem with wildlife or maintenance arises.

Forum List

Back