The Politics of Destruction; surge in cop killings sign Progessives tearing apart the social fabric

Bush had 9-11 which killed a large number in 1 day. Just for statistical context.
So 60 of the 242 police deaths in 2001 were from 9/11. That leaves 182 police deaths in 2001, which is still more than any year under Obama, and reduces Bush's term to date total to 974, still 167 more than Obama's 807.

Last edited:
I recommend this site...you can click on different years to compare: 2015
Did in past years thugs walk up behind cops and shoot them in the back of their head? Liberals are insane.
Why are Liberals culpable in police deaths? Do Conservative policies like the militarization of police equipment and tactics have any responsibil8ty?

You can try to blame Liberals, but looking deeply into your own policies might prove to reveal more truth than the fiction you're selling.
Thug culture and those who aid and abet it are responsible for almost all cop deaths. Come to think of it, for thug deaths as well.
And I suppose you believe that hornets are the only beings responsible for stings after you throw rocks at a nest.

Conservatism means never having to say you're sorry because it also means you never take any responsibility. No wonder so many idiots cling to Conservatism as a political ideology.

I recommend this site...you can click on different years to compare: 2015
Did in past years thugs walk up behind cops and shoot them in the back of their head? Liberals are insane.
Why are Liberals culpable in police deaths? Do Conservative policies like the militarization of police equipment and tactics have any responsibil8ty?

You can try to blame Liberals, but looking deeply into your own policies might prove to reveal more truth than the fiction you're selling.
Thug culture and those who aid and abet it are responsible for almost all cop deaths. Come to think of it, for thug deaths as well.
And I suppose you believe that hornets are the only beings responsible for stings after you throw rocks at a nest.

Conservatism means never having to say you're sorry because it also means you never take any responsibility. No wonder so many idiots cling to Conservatism as a political ideology.

That's actually a GREAT analogy. Throw a rock at a nest...dont be surprised if the bee stings you.

Commit a crime....society's bees (cops) are coming. That's what we pay them for.

Well done. Good analogy.

THE LEFT always tears apart the social fabric of the nation when they are in power.

it's that illegal alien muslime O'Husseinbama's desire to destroy America and our long held values, traditions and faith in GOD almighty. this country has sunken to the very depths of depravity since that :asshole: took over the once high office of the president of the United States of America. :up:

Forum List

Back