The Power of Christ Jesus

Jesus is cool, he died on the cross for my sins. Now I can sin all I want because that bill is already paid.
Do we sin that grace may abound, God forbid.
God doesn't forbid anything, that's why he killed his own son.
You realize my quote was from the writings of Paul weren't you?
No proof Paul ever wrote anything. Sorry.
That's not true.

Jesus is cool, he died on the cross for my sins. Now I can sin all I want because that bill is already paid.
Do we sin that grace may abound, God forbid.
God doesn't forbid anything, that's why he killed his own son.
That's not true.
So what you got?

Angola has gone from 40 murders a year to not one since 1996.

Are you an idiot?

Angola has a murder rate of 19 people per every 100,000 citizens. It is a country with close to 26,000,000 million people. Do you honestly believe a country of 26,000,000 people has had a murder rate of zero for a period of 20 years?

Are you an idiot?

Angola has a murder rate of 19 people per every 100,000 citizens. It is a country with close to 26,000,000 million people. Do you honestly believe a country of 26,000,000 people has had a murder rate of zero for a period of 20 years?

Well, I think that it is best just to let this post go by without comment.....:disbelief:

God doesn't forbid anything....
No. God doesn't stop us directly from violating the laws of right and wrong, but there is a self compensating feature at work so that man is not without excuse when he violates it.
According to the bible, Jesus died on the cross for our sins, that bill is already paid.
The OP is about a prison that went from 40 murders per year to zero.
Because of one reason - the power of Christ.
Hey, if it got them to stop murdering it's all good. Whatever story they needed to hear to stop is the right one.
So why do you feel the need to convince people Jesus is not the Son of God?

I will tell you.
You know He is and you're desperate for answers.
Just ask for your answers, He will answer them.

No. God doesn't stop us directly from violating the laws of right and wrong, but there is a self compensating feature at work so that man is not without excuse when he violates it.
According to the bible, Jesus died on the cross for our sins, that bill is already paid.
Hey, if it got them to stop murdering it's all good. Whatever story they needed to hear to stop is the right one.

I will tell you.
That's probably not going to work with him, but I'm sure your heart is in the right place.

I will tell you.
That's probably not going to work with him, but I'm sure your heart is in the right place.
It works for murderers, it works for everyone. No one is beyond Hope.

Are you an idiot?

Thanks for the daily dose of stupid from you.
Now go read the OP.

Are you an idiot?

Now go read the OP.
You are welcome. Bless your heart, brother.

Are you an idiot?

Now go read the OP.
You are welcome. Bless your heart, brother.
You using two accounts?

I will tell you.
I asked Jesus for proof and still have none. What more should I do?

I will tell you.
Then if you did you're ignoring the answer.

I will tell you.
I'm simply trying to get either some proof that Jesus is the son of god, or to make you folks realize that you have no real proof, and that when you do get dome real proof, I'm here.

I will tell you.
Then if you did you're ignoring the answer.
What answer? That he can't be bothered with lil old me?

I will tell you.
I'm simply trying to get either some proof that Jesus is the son of god, or to make you folks realize that you have no real proof, and that when you do get dome real proof, I'm here.
No one in 2,000 years ever claimed they had proof.
Just as in a court of law, there is evidence to draw conclusions.

And your desire to prove to people Jesus is not the Son of God is most telling He is.

That's not true.
So what you got?
24,000 written manuscripts.
No proof Paul wrote them.
Paul did not write them. Witnesses to the account or witnesses who were witnesses to the account. That's how history was recorded in ancient times. Please don't make me make you look like an idiot on this.

Forum List

Back