The Power of Christ Jesus

Your boy Paul talked about our adoption into Israel since about 50 AD
My belief in being part of the Jewish family thru Christ has been a Mormon belief since about 1830.

In all seriousness, you are told it's Judaic but it's actually not and you would not know this because you don't "TAKE THE HOLD OF A RABBIS GARB AND ASK US ABOUT OUR PRECEPTS OF GOD. "

Furthermore, If you don't know that Paul is also a compiled figure made from many then you assume Saul is adopting you into Judaism WHEN IN ACTUALITY SAUL BECOMES COMPILED WITH NON JEWISH FIGURES CALLED PAUL in order to CONVERT JEWS INTO BAAL WORSHIP THAT IS HIDDEN BEHIND THE NEW IMAGE JESUS (MORNING STAR SON OF BAAL).

So you're twisted opposite, thinking Paul brings you to Judaism when the opposite(adversary) is true and it's his character is used to trick Jews into thinking conversion to lawless paganism is ok.
Did the forum poster Book of Jeremiah not try this trick using converted Jews stories to try and convert Jews? Yes.
Did she use the stories to bring you to Judaism? No.
I rest my case.

Now to show this is on Topic of Prisoner Programs:
1)I'm probably the only one here posting who actually has created an actual prison program.
2) Paul was a forbidden teacher being he was a political prisoner, and I've said this many times:
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus(who was not Saul/thus not Jewish),
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
All political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.
Two questions for you: 1. How long have your people been waiting for the Messiah? 2. When was your Holy Book closed?

1)toooooo long but they wait no more.
2)the book is alive and never closes, because when you message the past and change the future the story always changes and therefore the need for the messenger to come to the inheritance (position) before the changes requires hints and clues to that position.
Maybe my post reply in
the "cure for Idolatry" topic will help give you a better picture of this.

My belief in being part of the Jewish family thru Christ has been a Mormon belief since about 1830.

In all seriousness, you are told it's Judaic but it's actually not and you would not know this because you don't "TAKE THE HOLD OF A RABBIS GARB AND ASK US ABOUT OUR PRECEPTS OF GOD. "

Furthermore, If you don't know that Paul is also a compiled figure made from many then you assume Saul is adopting you into Judaism WHEN IN ACTUALITY SAUL BECOMES COMPILED WITH NON JEWISH FIGURES CALLED PAUL in order to CONVERT JEWS INTO BAAL WORSHIP THAT IS HIDDEN BEHIND THE NEW IMAGE JESUS (MORNING STAR SON OF BAAL).

So you're twisted opposite, thinking Paul brings you to Judaism when the opposite(adversary) is true and it's his character is used to trick Jews into thinking conversion to lawless paganism is ok.
Did the forum poster Book of Jeremiah not try this trick using converted Jews stories to try and convert Jews? Yes.
I rest my case.

1)I'm probably the only one here posting who actually has created an actual prison program.
2) Paul was a forbidden teacher being he was a political prisoner, and I've said this many times:
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.
Two questions for you: 1. How long have your people been waiting for the Messiah? 2. When was your Holy Book closed?

2)the book is alive and never closes, because when you message the past and change the future the story always changes and therefore the need for the messenger to come to the inheritance (position) before the changes requires hints and clues to that position.
Maybe my post reply in
First of all tooo long is not an answer. Please try again. How long have your people been waiting for the Messiah?

Secondly, the Book was closed. When was the last time anything added to your Holy Book? It is my understanding that it was closed at about 400 BC.

If you will be honest with your answers we can move to the logical next stage of the discussion, ok?

I rest my case.

The Dead Sea Scrolls

Maybe my post reply in
First of all tooo long is not an answer. Please try again. How long have your people been waiting for the Messiah?

Secondly, the Book was closed. When was the last time anything added to your Holy Book? It is my understanding that it was closed at about 400 BC.

If you will be honest with your answers we can move to the logical next stage of the discussion, ok?

You already proved to disobey the Bible, so no. You telling me your subjective opinions is like Johny Knoxville trying to tell
Dr. Stephen Hawking about Physics.
Nobody best knows these things but
______-Dan 10:21

I rest my case.

The Dead Sea Scrolls

Maybe my post reply in

You already proved to disobey the Bible, so no. You telling me your subjective opinions is like Johny Knoxville trying to tell
Dr. Stephen Hawking about Physics.
Nobody best knows these things but
______-Dan 10:21
Nevermind, you are no different than the ones you are arguing with.

The power of Jesus Christ, otherwise known as the Placebo Effect.

:thanks:

Forum List

Back