🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Pre-Flood World - Before the 1st Judgment

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Before the first judgment of God - in which God destroyed the earth by Flood - there had never been rain. Scientists who have studied this believe in a canopy theory to explain how the earth received water into the atmosphere, etc. In this thread we can examine the overwhelming evidence that proves the pre-flood world existed and that man did indeed live on the earth at the same time dinosaurs did. One of the scientists I will be putting up material from - proves that the evolutionists have been destroying more evidence that proves creation theory than disproves and the reason for this? They are afraid the world is going to find out that the theory of evolution is based upon a lie. That the earth is not "billions of years old" and much more. First this video and I'll add others later on.

Meet Dr. Kent Hovind. He proves that the evolutionists are mistaken in their theory that the world is billions of years old.

The world was AWESOME until God got butthurt and killed all the dinosaurs. :mad:

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn you God!!! I could have ridden a Gallimimus! :mad::mad::mad:

About this presentation and Dr. Kent Hovind:

The "Garden of Eden", part two of the creation seminar series, describes the earth as it was before the worldwide flood of Noah's day. It explains in detail how it was possible for man to live over 900 years, for plants and animals to grow much larger than today, and for dinosaurs to thrive along with man.

Also discussed are faulty theories such as the "Gap Theory" and the "Day Age Theory" and how these relate to the original creation. While answering questions about pre-flood oxygen and hyperbaric chambers, about giants and cave men, and about pre-flood diets, Dr. Hovind gives assurance that the Bible can be trusted as an accurate account of historical and scientific events.

Dr. Kent Hovind, founder of Creation Science Evangelism, is dedicated to proclaiming scientific evidence which supports the Biblical account of a literal six-day creation. As guest lecturer for public and private schools, universities, churches, camps, debates, and TV and radio programs, he has been traveling internationally giving seminars on creation verses evolution since 1989. His extensive study and research make Dr. Hovind one of the world's foremost authorities on science and the Bible.

As you will learn the evolutionists have an agenda. The agenda is to deny the truth of the Bible - to continue the lie of evolution - which has been proven to be a lie (repeatedly) and to indoctrinate future generations into believing the lie by putting their lies into school text books.

Last edited:
Before the first judgment of God - in which God destroyed the earth by Flood - there had never been rain. Scientists who have studied this believe in a canopy theory to explain how the earth received water into the atmosphere, etc. In this thread we can examine the overwhelming evidence that proves the pre-flood world existed and that man did indeed live on the earth at the same time dinosaurs did. One of the scientists I will be putting up material from - proves that the evolutionists have been destroying more evidence that proves creation theory than disproves and the reason for this? They are afraid the world is going to find out that the theory of evolution is based upon a lie. That the earth is not "billions of years old" and much more. First this video and I'll add others later on.

And yet, I'm the crazy one for my sex threads. :)

Dr. Hovind is an anti-science quack.

Dr. Dino facing new legal woes

Wrong. Dr. Hovind is one of the finest experts on this subject in the world today and he is being fiercely resisted by evolutionists who have the money and the power to make false claims against him and get away with it. You had better listen to his evidence before you call him a quack. You're making a fool out of yourself. I'm trying to spare you the humiliation. Educate yourself. This one is on me.

Sit back, listen to the videos, read the material and leave out the comments until my presentation is finished. You're new so you obviously do not understand how my threads work. Now you do. Please respect my thread and let me finish my presentation. (otherwise I'll have to put you on ignore) Thank you.

Evolution was Hitler's religion in Germany. (the Vatican who approved Hitler as a faithful Catholic - servant to the Roman Church - supports the theory of evolution because they deny the bible and are rooted in the Babylonian religion - the occult - read the book Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop) Evolution is a very dangerous teaching. Note that Darwin was the spiritual father of Karl Marx - there is far more to the reasons for Evolution than is seen on the surface. Please make sure to have your teenagers listen to these series of teachings so that they can understand why their textbooks are full of lies - concerning the indoctrination into evolution. Dr. Hovind taught Science for 15 years before going on to get his Ph.D. He is one of the most educated, informed experts in the world on this subject.

Sit back, listen to the videos, read the material and leave out the comments until my presentation is finished. You're new so you obviously do not understand how my threads work. Now you do. Please respect my thread and let me finish my presentation. (otherwise I'll have to put you on ignore) Thank you.

Get some facts, dingbat

An Index to Creationist Claims

And I repeat, Hovind is a religious quack

Kent Hovind - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia is not a good source - it is used by liberal leftists such as yourself to destroy the good reputation of men and women who are exposing what they do not want exposed. Anyone can edit a Wiki page - it's a terrible source for fact checking. Stop the personal attacks, the name calling and stop trying to derail my thread. Obey USMB rules. Read the rules and obey them. You're out of line here, ChessbayJJ.

Forum List

Back