🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Pre-Flood World - Before the 1st Judgment

b5226e0bb09c9e7b27f4adf4ef1aa2c06ee29c19041b6f1f326d87353ad85cbf.jpg
Man was made from the earth. The Bible says so.

It is written: And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils and the breath of life; and man became a living soul. - Genesis 2:7

Science backs this up with the following evidence:

The following elements are found to be the same in the human body and soil.....which backs up the bible: sodium, chlorine, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, iodine, copper, iron, cobalt, manganese, fluorine, zinc, molybdenum and 3 others which have been defined: chromium, selenium, and silicon.

Care to explain that?

It is written: And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils and the breath of life; and man became a living soul. - Genesis 2:7

The following elements are found to be the same in the human body and soil.....which backs up the bible: sodium, chlorine, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, iodine, copper, iron, cobalt, manganese, fluorine, zinc, molybdenum and 3 others which have been defined: chromium, selenium, and silicon.

Care to explain that?

Yes. It is very simple.

Physics -> chemistry -> biology -> evolution

Mrs. Leakey's discovery which was reported in TIME magazine November 10,1975 page 93 proved the theory of tracing hominids seven million years is a lie. The evolutionists claimed that although they heard about the discovery it simply moved man back "3 million years" - that they simply "overlapped" in time! Dr. Hovind told them that it blew their theory of evolution to pieces! He told them that the 3 million year period almost wiped out 2/3 of their chart. How could man evolve from the Australopithecus........if man was already here one million years BEFORE them?

ha! ha! The evolutionists were so rattled by Dr. Hovind that in the end they admitted - yes, he was correct and that they were convinced the theory of evolution had been destroyed by that evidence but because of what was at stake for them - they would continue on in their lie and hold fast to their evolution theory. Amazing, eh? Yet it is the truth.

Furthermore, in Bones of Contention written by Marvin Lubenow he exposed the truth about the Peking man. The bones were closely guarded in China by their finders. Two French Scientists who were permitted to study them decided they were animal bones! Then the bones mysteriously disappeared during WWII! ha! ha! Another lie exposed. It gets worse for you! Hold on!

The Hesperopithecus was not a man but was built up from one tooth of an extinct pig! See the Bone Peddlers: Selling Evolution by William R. Fix for that story!

The entire evolution theory is an elaborate hoax that has been exposed repeatedly!

So what do you think happens to a man who proves beyond all doubt that evolution is a lie? Does the Scientific community reward him? Give him some great honor or award? Um....no. The Government trumps up charges against him and throws him in prison for 99 months ...... what was their claim? The IRS was restructuring? He was found to be evading taxes under the new rules? This godly man was not evading taxes or anything else - he was exposing the truth about evolution and the big wheels got deeply troubled over his success! That is what happened. And then? Then Dr. Kent Hovind became a political prisoner. Watch this:

Isn't it amazing that Al Sharpton was found to have evaded taxes to the tune of 1.5 million dollars and yet he is invited to the White House over 80 times? No jail term? So the guilty run free and the innocent are falsely accused (in order to ruin their reputation) and put in prison... Hmmm.... something is rotten here and it isn't in Denmark!

Care to explain that?
The composition of soil is not the same as the composition of a human body. Not by a longshot.

Care to explain that?
The composition of soil is not the same as the composition of a human body. Not by a longshot.

I just posted it for you. Are you in denial so deep you cannot read what is right before your eyes? Go back to sleep. Your sidekick has already abandoned ship. Wise move. You should do the same.

Dr. Hovind is an anti-science quack.

Dr. Dino facing new legal woes

Wrong. Dr. Hovind is one of the finest experts on this subject in the world today and he is being fiercely resisted by evolutionists who have the money and the power to make false claims against him and get away with it. You had better listen to his evidence before you call him a quack. You're making a fool out of yourself. I'm trying to spare you the humiliation. Educate yourself. This one is on me.

Sit back, listen to the videos, read the material and leave out the comments until my presentation is finished. You're new so you obviously do not understand how my threads work. Now you do. Please respect my thread and let me finish my presentation. (otherwise I'll have to put you on ignore) Thank you.

Evangelist arrested on federal charges
Evangelist Kent Hovind is arrested on 58 federal charges, including failing to pay $473,818 in employee-related taxes and making threats against investigators.

At the couple's first court appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Miles Davis, Kent Hovind professes not to understand why he is being prosecuted. Some 20 supporters are in the courtroom.

"I still don't understand what I'm being charged for and who is charging me," he says.
Hovind, who often calls himself "Dr. Dino," has been sparring with the IRS for at least 17 years on his claims that he is employed by God, receives no income, has no expenses and owns no property

from the above links. I hope you didn't give him money. He sounds like a nutcase.

All trumped up charges. He humiliated the evolutionists when he proved their theory was a heap of lies. The evolutionists have some big toes and when they are stepped on they reach out to their corrupt friends in Washington for help. It's no surprise, Penelope. Actually it only goes to prove he was right on the mark! People do not catch flak unless they are hitting it dead on.

OT Question to you, Penelope. Did you get my message about Zeresh and Haman and the advice she would give you concerning the Jews? Let me run and go get it for you. Sit tight.

I just posted it for you. Are you in denial so deep you cannot read what is right before your eyes? Go back to sleep. Your sidekick has already abandoned ship. Wise move. You should do the same.

Yes, I am abandoning ship. I have shown you a great deal of evidence which you refuse to even consider, so there is no point in continuing.

Enjoy your day, your life, and your silly beliefs.

Here you are, Penelope. Read up:

Penelope. Zeresh has a message for you and you should take heed of it because she was right. Who was Zeresh? Haman's wife. She knew how God felt about the Jews. So did the wise men who agreed with her. This is what she said:

And Haman told Zeresh his wife and all his friends every thing that had befallen him.

Then said his wise men and Zeresh his wife unto him, If Mordecai be of the seed of the Jews, before whom thou hast begun to fall, thou shalt not prevail against him, but shalt surely fall before him.

Esther 6:13

Did Haman listen? No. Where is Haman now? Do yourself a favor, Penelope and repent before the LORD, perhaps you have acted in ignorance. But do not be ignorant of your ignorance any longer.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

Care to explain that?

2RpXCa9.jpg

Chuck Easttom knows that Dr. Kent Hovind has proven evolution a lie and this response of his makes no sense. The Word of God is not a bronze aged goat herder and neither is Dr. Kent Hovind. I guess when the debate is lost slander really is the tool of the loser! Just wait until Chuck stands before the LORD one day and has to explain that he knew evolution was a lie but continued on defending it anyway! Wow.

The reason Dr. Kent Hovind is the most feared Creationist on earth today - they cannot win in a debate against him! Ha! ha! There is now a list of the names of those who have refused to have a debate with Dr. Hovind because they know he will openly prove their theory of evolution wrong! I love it! Watch this!

Forum List

Back