🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Pre-Flood World - Before the 1st Judgment

Dr. Kent Hovind Creation Today

BIO: Dr. Kent Hovind
Kent Hovind became a Christian at age sixteen and immediately desired to serve Christ with his life. His keen interest in math and science throughout his high school career prompted his enrollment at Illinois Central College as a science major. After two years of undergraduate work there, and feeling God calling him to full-time Christian service, he completed his bachelor of religious education degree at Midwestern Baptist College of Pontiac, Michigan in 1974.

For fifteen years Hovind taught high school math and science, during which time he completed his master’s degree in education. While researching and writing his doctoral dissertation on the subject of creation vs. evolution, he saw the tremendous need for exposing evolution as a dangerous, religious worldview, and for arming Christians with scientific evidence that there are no contradictions between true science and the Bible. In response to these needs, shortly after finishing his Ph.D. in religious education, he began a full-time ministry of presenting the foundational truth of creation and the utter fallacy of evolution with a mission of strengthening the faith of believers and winning the lost to Christ. His award-winning seven-part Creation Seminar continues to travel around the globe with translations in thirty-two languages.

As you can see Dr. Kent Hovind has an impeccable reputation. Still the government trumped up charges against him - during trial the jury could only agree on one charge and the rest they could not find sufficient evidence for any charges - the only charge that they are keeping on him is that he withdrew 9600 dollars out of his own ministry account. He prayed for someone on the radio and that charge was thrown out - I believe. Dr. Hovind stepped on some very big toes when he defeated everyone who challenged him in debates - across America in Universities and colleges he won debate after debate after debate until the humiliation and anger rose to the point of someone taking extreme measures against him in order to silence his 1st amendment rights. Dr. Kent Hovind is an innocent man, a noble Christian who has proven evolution is a lie and for that? He has been incarcerated in prison for years. He has been transferred to a jail - again - he has been moved around repeatedly - and his next trial is June 12, 2015. Please remember Dr. Kent Hovind in your prayers. Thank you.

Last edited:
In this debate you see William Lane Craig debate Hitchens on the subject of "Does God exist". Atheists around the world admitted that Craig won the debate and Hitchens lost. But that is not the question I have about Christopher Hitchens. What I wonder is did he have anything to do with plotting against Dr. Kent Hovind. He knew he could not defeat him in a debate - he knew that Dr. Hovind was a formidable foe in that he would expose Hitchens argument as weak and baseless - so did he have anything to do with plotting against him and causing him to be the target of false trumped up charges which led to in incarceration in prison where he still awaits justice? To lock him up so he and any others avoiding a debate with him would not have to worry about it?

Did Hitchens and his atheist friends have anything to do with it? I wonder. Only because God did allow Hitchens to be struck down with cancer at the age of 62 and now he is in hell. I believe there was a tipping point and Hitchens crossed the line one too many times. Here is the debate I mentioned in which Hitchens lost to William Lane Craig.

While viewing this video keep in mind that Hitchens is now in hell for all eternity. All doubt in the existence of God has been removed - if there was ever any hidden agenda - his having been a servant of Satan - knowing the truth but denying it in order to shipwreck the faith of others - in his service to Satan - then he now knows there was never any reward and that he was double crossed by his "god", his "father, the devil"... imagine it.

What level of stupidity does it take to actually believe the devil is going to keep his word, his promises? Has independent thought become so obsolete to those ones the world would hail a "genius"? (and to the fools who listen to and believe them?) Oh! The irony!

Last edited:
Praise Jesus! I Praise God today for the Victory He gives His servants! Every Praise is to our God! To God be all the Glory! I'm delighted to see how many people have been watching these videos and learning the truth about how God created the earth! I see you made a comment bodecea but I put you on ignore so I cannot read it this morning! As a Christian I cannot get into silly disputes and the Bible also talks about not answering a fool. So with that? You're on ignore.
It is written:
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
Proverbs 23:9

Still, I will be praying for your deliverance because I believe your problem is rooted in your hatred of Jesus Christ and His followers. You're really not my enemy. You're God's enemy. If I hated God like you did you wouldn't have a problem with me but your sin has blinded you. You've been given over to a reprobate mind (Romans Chapter 1) To be clear, sin is insanity and I'll have no part of it living in that sort of darkness. Or fellowshiping with those who do.

This is an awesome song about God's deliverance, healing and the power of Praise!

Last edited:
For those interested in sharing what you've learned from Dr. Kent Hovind here is a link with all the videos already loaded onto it. Just copy the link and mass email. I believe the LORD will bless anyone who sends this link to others and do not forget to share the story of Dr. Kent Hovind languishing in jail because of his courage to expose the lie of evolution.

His next trial is June 12, 2015 so please give his name to your church pastors and add his name to your prayer list that God may give him strength to endure this trial and that the LORD will give Him the Victory and make his story known throughout the world! Here is the link to his videos - make sure to send them to every student you know.

Kent Hovind OFFICIAL - YouTube

It is possible that Jeremiah has overdosed on religious indoctrination and conspiracy theories.

Dr. Kent Hovind Creation Today

BIO: Dr. Kent Hovind
Kent Hovind became a Christian at age sixteen and immediately desired to serve Christ with his life. His keen interest in math and science throughout his high school career prompted his enrollment at Illinois Central College as a science major. After two years of undergraduate work there, and feeling God calling him to full-time Christian service, he completed his bachelor of religious education degree at Midwestern Baptist College of Pontiac, Michigan in 1974.

For fifteen years Hovind taught high school math and science, during which time he completed his master’s degree in education. While researching and writing his doctoral dissertation on the subject of creation vs. evolution, he saw the tremendous need for exposing evolution as a dangerous, religious worldview, and for arming Christians with scientific evidence that there are no contradictions between true science and the Bible. In response to these needs, shortly after finishing his Ph.D. in religious education, he began a full-time ministry of presenting the foundational truth of creation and the utter fallacy of evolution with a mission of strengthening the faith of believers and winning the lost to Christ. His award-winning seven-part Creation Seminar continues to travel around the globe with translations in thirty-two languages.

As you can see Dr. Kent Hovind has an impeccable reputation. Still the government trumped up charges against him - during trial the jury could only agree on one charge and the rest they could not find sufficient evidence for any charges - the only charge that they are keeping on him is that he withdrew 9600 dollars out of his own ministry account. He prayed for someone on the radio and that charge was thrown out - I believe. Dr. Hovind stepped on some very big toes when he defeated everyone who challenged him in debates - across America in Universities and colleges he won debate after debate after debate until the humiliation and anger rose to the point of someone taking extreme measures against him in order to silence his 1st amendment rights. Dr. Kent Hovind is an innocent man, a noble Christian who has proven evolution is a lie and for that? He has been incarcerated in prison for years. He has been transferred to a jail - again - he has been moved around repeatedly - and his next trial is June 12, 2015. Please remember Dr. Kent Hovind in your prayers. Thank you.

Kent Hovind - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Education
In 1971, he graduated from East Peoria Community High School in East Peoria, Illinois. From 1972 to 1974, Hovind attended the non-accredited Midwestern Baptist College and received a Bachelor of Religious Education.
Patriot University
In 1988 and 1991 respectively, Hovind was awarded a master's degree and doctorate in Christian Education through correspondence from the non-accredited Patriot University in Colorado Springs, Colorado (now Patriot Bible University in Del Norte, Colorado, which no longer offers this program). Having a website called "Dr. Dino" has provoked some academics to look closely at how Hovind presents his education and credentials. Barbara Forrest, a professor of philosophy, expert on the history of creationism and activist in the creation-evolution controversy, wrote that Hovind's lack of academic training makes it impossible to engage him on a professional level.]

Patriot Bible University is a diploma mill, as it has unreasonably low graduation requirements, lack of sufficient faculty or educational standards, and a suspicious tuition scheme. The school's current policies allow students to attain bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and Doctor of Ministry degrees in months, rather than years, for as little as $37 per credit.

After examining a copy released by Patriot with Hovind's permission and kept on file by the National Center for Science Education, Karen Bartelt, an organic chemistry professor who debated Hovind,[8] has stated that his doctoral dissertation is evidence of the poor requirements at Patriot and that Hovind lacks knowledge of basic science. She noted that Hovind's dissertation is incomplete (it contains four chapters totaling 101 pages, but Hovind's introduction claims the work is 250 pages with 16 chapters), of low academic quality, with poor writing, poor spelling, and poor grammatical style. Bartelt asserts that pages are repeated, references are absent, and it is not an original work with original ideas.

In 2010, Patriot responded to Wikileaks' claim to have revealed Hovind's dissertation, writing that the Wikileaks file was not the "finished" product, but because they do not "retain ownership to student thesis' [sic] or dissertations, as is commonly practiced by many schools", they "cannot release student work to the public". Patriot will not send copies of Hovind's doctoral dissertation, which is unusual for an institution to do since dissertations are made available to the public. As a general rule, doctoral dissertations are published by the associated university and made available to the public, so that other students conducting research in similar areas may use the information in the dissertation as a reference.

We've been having this exact same conversation since 1543 when Copernicus wrote that the Earth wasn't the center of the universe. You can simply change the names and it's the same thing all over again. Just change out Kent Hovind for Cardinal Bellarmine and evolutionists for heliocentrists. You can't expect rational discourse on the subject of evolution or any science when half the conversation plugs its ears and says "but the Bible tells me..."

Scientists need to simply stop trying to engage creationists on their level. All scientists do when they debate creationists is give the perception that the ideas of creationists are worth debating and that there is some legitimacy to their points. It would be better if scientists stopped trying to be friendly about the issue and just started saying creationists are intentionally ignorant and/or just plain nuts.

Before the first judgment of God - in which God destroyed the earth by Flood - there had never been rain. Scientists who have studied this believe in a canopy theory to explain how the earth received water into the atmosphere, etc. In this thread we can examine the overwhelming evidence that proves the pre-flood world existed and that man did indeed live on the earth at the same time dinosaurs did. One of the scientists I will be putting up material from - proves that the evolutionists have been destroying more evidence that proves creation theory than disproves and the reason for this? They are afraid the world is going to find out that the theory of evolution is based upon a lie. That the earth is not "billions of years old" and much more. First this video and I'll add others later on.

Men do not come down from apes.

As to God's drowning the people of Noah, in Islam, it was because Noah had asked God of it; so God destroyed them.

I"m glad you are reading, Muslim 75. I'd like to ask you to please listen to this video and tell me what you think about Dr. Stuart Crane's presentation - concerning evolution and other thoughts on why man denies truth about God's creation. I invite others to view it also. Thank you.

eots watch these videos and share your thoughts - I'd like to hear your comments on Dr. Stuart Crane. Please begin viewing with video one above. Thank you.

About this presentation and Dr. Kent Hovind:

The "Garden of Eden", part two of the creation seminar series, describes the earth as it was before the worldwide flood of Noah's day. It explains in detail how it was possible for man to live over 900 years, for plants and animals to grow much larger than today, and for dinosaurs to thrive along with man.

Also discussed are faulty theories such as the "Gap Theory" and the "Day Age Theory" and how these relate to the original creation. While answering questions about pre-flood oxygen and hyperbaric chambers, about giants and cave men, and about pre-flood diets, Dr. Hovind gives assurance that the Bible can be trusted as an accurate account of historical and scientific events.

Dr. Kent Hovind, founder of Creation Science Evangelism, is dedicated to proclaiming scientific evidence which supports the Biblical account of a literal six-day creation. As guest lecturer for public and private schools, universities, churches, camps, debates, and TV and radio programs, he has been traveling internationally giving seminars on creation verses evolution since 1989. His extensive study and research make Dr. Hovind one of the world's foremost authorities on science and the Bible.

It rarely rains in Dilmun, but there's always been freshwater springs. Maybe that's where the Sumerian myth comes from.

Forum List

Back