The Presidency is one office. The rest of the Government is nearly all Republican.

What are Republicans offering America?

Even they don't know.

So who do they hate more? Hillary or Obama?

Freedom
Tax reduction
Redoing shit trade deals
Killing terrorists....and using tactics that well......wink wink
Creating jobs,
Less regulation
Pro gun
Backing cops
Accountability
School choice

Let's start with that
Freedom? What is it you can't do?

Freedom to get abortions and for gays to get married. Oh wait... They aren't really for freedom.

When has someone not been able to get an abortion since 1973?

If you're for freedom in marriage, can I assume if a brother/sister, father/daughter, or mother/son wanted to get married, you'd support it under the guise of freedom?

Basic morality the y don't like, but trashing the constitutional rights and economic achievements are fine and dandy

Even they don't know.

Freedom
Tax reduction
Redoing shit trade deals
Creating jobs,
Less regulation
Pro gun
Backing cops
Accountability
School choice

Let's start with that

Freedom to get abortions and for gays to get married. Oh wait... They aren't really for freedom.

If you're for freedom in marriage, can I assume if a brother/sister, father/daughter, or mother/son wanted to get married, you'd support it under the guise of freedom?

Basic morality the y don't like, but trashing the constitutional rights and economic achievements are fine and dandy

The left's mindset when it comes to the concept of freedom is you can choose if we approve of it but we're looking out for you if we don't.

It is very conservative and they don't do anything. The last republican president was a disaster. Congress has done nothing. Repubs have just sold guns and grown inequality and debt for 16 years.
:cuckoo:

You have some accomplishments to list?

Laws take freedom...less is more dipshit.....liberals...want to ban everything that can be used to kill.......rather want to ban speech.....God forbid I say ******...that automatically makes someone a KKK lynching racist in your eyes.......your an idiot...

Repubs like banning too. They are worried about bathrooms now. They want to ban abortions while complaining there are too many unwed mothers. They wanted to ban gay marriage...

Let's keep it simple, Democrats. How about let's ban all restrictions that make us civilized. How about we all just run nekkid as a right? Guys can spray jizz everywhere and the ladies can leave red spots on the park benches. After all, these are natural occurrences and who are we to judge? And how educational for the children!

Wouldn't that be true freedom? Is this not what you ultimately seek?

Gawd only knows where the Democrats got it into their heads that unfettered animal behavior creates a desirable human culture. There is something very wrong inside those pointed little heads.:poke:

So you admit repubs love banning.

Even they don't know.

Freedom
Tax reduction
Redoing shit trade deals
Creating jobs,
Less regulation
Pro gun
Backing cops
Accountability
School choice

Let's start with that

Repubs would ban them.

Even they don't know.

Freedom
Tax reduction
Redoing shit trade deals
Creating jobs,
Less regulation
Pro gun
Backing cops
Accountability
School choice

Let's start with that

Repubs would ban them.

I didn't think you had the guts to answer the question. Can you provide an answer to the question or prove by your failure to answer you really don't support freedom unless it's what you want.

Freedom
Tax reduction
Redoing shit trade deals
Creating jobs,
Less regulation
Pro gun
Backing cops
Accountability
School choice

Let's start with that

Repubs would ban them.

I didn't think you had the guts to answer the question. Can you provide an answer to the question or prove by your failure to answer you really don't support freedom unless it's what you want.

Yes the repubs only support freedom when it is something they want. That is my point.

Repubs would ban them.

Yes the repubs only support freedom when it is something they want. That is my point.

Yet you ignore the question I asked, AGAIN.

Repubs would ban them.

Do repubs want to ban abortions? That was my point. Your question has no point.

Chris Christie just nailed Hillary. Her sphincter in now officially shattered.

Guilty!

Lock her up!

Big Chris has been promised by Trump the AG post.......However, there's that "troublesome" election before that happens.LOL

Repubs would ban them.

Still won't answer, coward? Thanks for proving you're not about equality but about two fags marrying.

Repubs would ban them.

Still won't answer, coward? Thanks for proving you're not about equality but about two fags marrying.

As soon as you have a valid question I'll be glad to answer. Fact is repubs are all for banning things.

As soon as you have a valid question I'll be glad to answer. Fact is repubs are all for banning things.

As soon as you man enough to not make excuses, answer it. Until then, it's all the proof anyone needs to know you're a pussy.

As soon as you man enough to not make excuses, answer it. Until then, it's all the proof anyone needs to know you're a pussy.

You asked if anyone had not been able to have an abortion. Not that I am aware of. Your point is?

Laws take freedom...less is more dipshit.....liberals...want to ban everything that can be used to kill.......rather want to ban speech.....God forbid I say ******...that automatically makes someone a KKK lynching racist in your eyes.......your an idiot...

Repubs like banning too. They are worried about bathrooms now. They want to ban abortions while complaining there are too many unwed mothers. They wanted to ban gay marriage...

Let's keep it simple, Democrats. How about let's ban all restrictions that make us civilized. How about we all just run nekkid as a right? Guys can spray jizz everywhere and the ladies can leave red spots on the park benches. After all, these are natural occurrences and who are we to judge? And how educational for the children!

Gawd only knows where the Democrats got it into their heads that unfettered animal behavior creates a desirable human culture. There is something very wrong inside those pointed little heads.:poke:

What I admit is that you're an idiot. Out of high school yet?

You asked if anyone had not been able to have an abortion. Not that I am aware of. Your point is?

when dealing with the likes of Conservative65.....always remember the adage about wrestling with pigs....

Fact is repubs are all for banning things.

Well, my friend, the party of LESS government wants MORE government when it comes to abortion rights, gay/lesbian marriage rights and voting rights.

What I admit is that you're an idiot. Out of high school yet?

I'm schooling you. Repubs love banning, it's a fact.

Forum List

Back